Exhale (Completed)

By BoingxGorgeous

Maya Hart was no angel when she was younger yet she knew she was doing things the right way. Now at the age o... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Which One?
Which One?
Which One?
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Author's Note
Author's Note
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Author's Note
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Cover 👇
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Which One
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Babies
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Author's Note
Chapter 29
Author's Note

Chapter 16

193 7 3
By BoingxGorgeous

Maya looked down at her stomach which just got bigger and bigger as she didn't know how she was going to lose all of the weight she has gained these past few months.
And she wasn't even that far along but you could say she was a lot further than she was.
At seventeen weeks she felt bigger than she should have but she was showing more than most woman that far as well.

She looked at Riley who was here alone since Lucas's grandfather was undergoing a operation in Texas and he wanted to be there for him.
With a smile Riley stood up going to her best friend.

"What you thinking about, Honey?" Riley asked.
"Why can't I be nine weeks along? I feel genourmes," Maya said.
"Babe, you aren't. Pregnant woman shouldn't be skinny," Josh said.
"Ow," Riley said as Maya rushed over to her.
"Riles, what is it?" Maya asked.
"I don't know," Riley said as she felt it again.
"Pull out the car, Josh. We're taking her to the hospital," Maya said.

~

At the hospital.

"Huckleberry, where are you?" Maya asked Lucas over the phone.
"Why?" Lucas said.
"Get your ass on a plane. Something is wrong with Riley she is having mild contractions," Maya said.
"Call me later while I get a flight home," Lucas said as he hung up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

320K 9.6K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
185K 4.1K 34
***COMPLETE***On YouTube I may seem all smiles and positive. I put on that for my fans. I can't let all my kittens down. And most importantly I can't...
47.5K 1.1K 16
A story where the reader has some personal issues she needs to work on, and for whatever reason, her art history professor is there to work on them...
1.2M 40.4K 34
After a car crash, Natalie Reeds is thrown back in time to the 17th century where she wakes up as a princess and discovers that she is betrothed to a...