His To Love

Por turnedwriter

Your next favourite saga! Come join this love story Más

Introduction - 1
Introduction - 2
Let's Meet HER -3
Let's Meet Him - 4
The Growing bonding - 5
Meet THE RATHORE'S - 6
REYA AGARWAL - 7
An ANGEL (परी) - 8
Mr. ASHER KNIGHT - 9
KHUSHALI, A DIVORCEE!!? - 11
DINNER WITH THE KNIGHTS - 12
GIRLFRIEND!? - 13
RATHORE BLOOD - 14
YOU ARE DROOLING! - 15
INFINITY! - 16
RED SAREE - 17
KIDS - 18

A WWE ?! - 10

1.1K 142 32
Por turnedwriter

Dedicated to Mysticalbeans5

MAHENDRA PRATAP RATHORE (pov)

I was really amazed listening to KHUSHALI's advice. She did really showed me a whole new perspective and made me look at the positive side. On reaching my house I found everyone in the drawing room I smiled at them and said, "good morning". Everybody looked amazed but no one dared to comment anything on it.

Being the king at a very young age along with handling the business and the fame which came along with it has made me less expressive and its very rare for them as well to see smile. I wonder how would they react if they see my behavior towards Khushali, then surely they wouldn't believe their eyes. That also makes me think, I should invite Khushali to our house they would love meeting her and well about her, I remember when I first told her about my family she was fascinated with the idea of everyone living together she would surely enjoy meeting everyone.

Dad, are you there! I came out of my thinking when Vivek called me.

"Yes, sorry I was zoned out. Tell me",I replied.

Is there any good news dadu-sa because you are smiling since the time you returned from park? Asked Karan

I looked at him and said, Why, can I smile only when there is a good news? Anyways, how come you are up early today?

I didn't mean it in that way dadu-sa I was just curious to know the reason behind your smile as it is very rare that we see you smiling. And to answer your second question bhaiya wanted to discuss something important. Karan answered

I was just thinking about KHUSHALI, I answered him and then looked towards Nakul and asked, What is it?

The same girl from the park about whom you were taking yesterday? Asked my wife. I looked at her and nodded my head.

I know she wanted to ask more about her probably everyone in the house wanted to know more about her too, because it is the first time when someone has made such an influence on me. But that was not the reason why we all were here so I looked towards Nakul and indicated him to start.

Reya said some hurtful things to JEEVIKA, which I don't approve of, and I want to make her pay for her words, so if you all agree I'm planning to SELL our shares OF AGARWAL GROUP OF COMPANIES. NAKUL said the latter part looking towards me.

I don't mind if you do so, said RAMAN

I trust you my son and no one gets away after messing with our daughter, said ALOK NATH

I have no problem but as we own 30% of AGARWAL COMPANIES this decision of yours would cause some serious repercussions on them and eventually on our relation with the AGARWALs as well, said Vivek.

Our relation was spoiled, the moment Reya said those words to Jeevika, replied Nakul looking towards Vivek.

Nakul then looked at his maa-sa, "I have no problem Nakul, I already regret introducing her to Arjun" replied GAYATRI Rathore.

It's not your fault GAYATRI, Reya is our business partner's daughter they would have eventually met someday. And besides no one knew that she would turn up like this, the way she was in the beginning we thought that she would be perfect life partner for Arjun, said my wife

Yess maa-sa is right didi-sa, we only thought that she would be a perfect match for our Arjun but we still didn't talked about the proposal neither to Arjun or Reya. But we didn't knew that time, that Arjun likes her too...seconded SHUBHSHREE RATHORE

Yes, we got to know about it when Reya said that she is going to be our future daughter in law as Arjun likes her. And when he confirmed about the same we were really happy. But everything change after two weeks when she started showing her true face to us and then after two months Arjun went to America and we still couldn't show him her true side. And now when he is happy with her we really don't know what to do with her, only for our Arjun's happiness we are all tolerating her said SUDHA RATHORE.

What do you want to say about it, asked Nakul to Karan and Parth

Bhaiya your decision is final for us, anyway she would get a different tourture from our side as well, but we want to know what exactly did she said to our didi-sa? Replied PARTH.

I was furious when I Heard from Nakul what Reya told to Jeevika. I looked at everyone's expression and they were furious as well..

I looked at Nakul and questioned him, What will you do if I say NO?

To which Nakul chuckled and answered, then I would buy the rest of 19% of shares from the market and transfer our shares also under Jeevika's name, that will make her 49% shareholder which is more than Reya as she owns only 15% of shares in her company. Also I will issue an trespassing notice under her name from entering any of our boutique's.

I stood up and looked at Nakul and said, Do it. I also want you to purchase all the properties named under Reya along with the house in which she lives right now and transfer it under the name of Jeevika and her children. And if in future Arjun is to be wedded to Reya then on the day of the wedding itself, before she enters in this house as Arjun's wife, this house will be transferred under Jeevika's and her children's name. If anyone has any objection they can speak right now.

I looked at my son's who were now standing and they nodded their heads as well. I then looked towards Gayatri and the rest of the daughter in laws of the house as well, they nodded their heads in approval. I looked at Nakul, Parth and Karan they smiled at me and nodded their head too.

Today's conversation will not be disclosed to anyone, I said and walked towards my bedroom too get ready for the day.

Khushali (pov)
Same day (continuation of chp.09)

I reached my cutie-pie school I was really excited to meet her as last I had met her was about two weeks ago and i really missed her a lot. I have seen her since the day she was born and now she has grown-up to a smart kid just like her dad. I looked at my watch it was 1:00 pm, still half an hour for her to leave as she had taken up an extra class. I sighed and entered the school gate and walked towards the play area, which actually was a mini-garden for kids. I sat on a bench and looked at the kids playing.

I was recalling the last time I had come to pick my cutie-pie from her school she was so happy. She dragged me with her tiny fingers towards her new friends that she had made and introduce me to them that was about 1 month ago. I wonder how many new friends she would have made now.
I shook my head and looked at the children playing around, when a kid pushed another kid, I thought of not interfering as I think elders should not interfere until and unless the situation goes out of the hand as all this is a part of growing up, besides no one was really hurt.

The child got up and the other kid again pushed him down, I was starting to get worried now so I stood up when the other kid who was trying to get up was pushed down again, I literally thought for a second that a WWE is going on, when the kid who was lying on the ground got up to his feet and pushed the boy and the kid fell and started crying.

Looking at the crying kid my mouth gasped in surprise, I did not understood why was he crying, as they were playing in sand and there was no chance of him getting hurt. I then followed the direction of his eyes and saw two women who were coming in this direction, and I understood why was he crying. I moved forward towards them keeping my distance so they couldn't see me.

One of the two women picked up the crying child in her arms and was asking him the reason for his crying. The lady who was holding the child in his arms starred at the other kid angrily and started scolding him. I couldn't keep my calm anymore and walked to them and showed my palm towards the lady who was speaking and said, "I'm guessing you are the mother of the child, are you?"

Yes, I'm who are you, she answered

Doesn't matter. I replied and then asked,

So Miss Mother you gave your child a fair chance to speak, doesn't this boy here deserves a chance as well? Shouldn't he Miss.Kajol? I asked the latter part looking towards Miss Kajol. She had an surprised expression on her face but then smiled and said,Khushali you are right. And the lady just nodded her head.

Miss.Kajol turned her head towards the child and said, ANSH tell me what happened, why did u push him?

There was a moment of pause and the next I heard was "PARI" and the child was now holding my leg.

I gasped listening to the similar voice and then turned around to look at the child, as I was not able to look at their faces before due to the WWE which was happening between them.

When I looked at the child I was surprised as he was the same kid who I had saved the other day.

I kneeling down to his level smiled at him and said, I trust you my boy, now tell me did you pushed your friend here?

To which he simply nodded. See, I told you, he pushed my kid" the other women shouted loudly. Ansh held me tightly probably getting afraid of the lady's shout.

I glared at her and said, I'm not done asking my question yet so keep your mouth and volume both in check Miss.

I looked at Ansh and asked, have you done anything wrong according to you?
To which he answered, NO PARI

I smiled at him and said, then you have no reason to get afraid, okay. Now where is your sweet smile, come on wouldn't you smile for me.

He smiled and then I said, now tell me why did you push your friend?

To which he explained their little fight, which I already knew off

The lady immediately spoke, and why would I trust him?

Then why should I trust your son as well? I countered her back.

Look miss, this isn't even a big problem as you and your child are making it seem to be, I don't even understand why your child is crying, I mean look around they are playing in sand, what would have probably hurt your kid?

To which she was about to say something, but I cut her again and said, I don't want to hear any further as I was sitting right here when all this happened and you are not suppose to scold a child like this so you better say sorry to the kid.

She looked at me furiously and said , why would i say sorry to the kid?

Because it was your mistake and besides you have ruined enough of my time and patience say sorry to the kid and leave or else you will not like the consequences.

She looked towards Ansh and said sorry. I looked at the kid and softly said, "for your mistake your mother had to say sorry, always remember one thing little man, the truth wins and you my kid, are a winner right?

To which he nodded his head

Then you should always support the truth, okay. And now look at your mom and explain her everything, I said him

The boy told his mother about how he was angry at Ansh and hence started the fight. The mother looked guilty.

I looked at the kid and said, see your mother is guilty because of you, this should not happen again and always support the truth,okay

He said yess and sorry. I looked at him and replied, it's not me who deserves this sorry but your mother and friend here.

He looked at Ansh and said sorry.

Ansh looked at me and smiled. I frowned at him and said, you my sweetheart are suppose to say sorry to, you should have not pushed him you should have complained about it to your teacher, you are not suppose to take things on your own hands, so say sorry to your friend.

He nodded his head like an obedient child and said sorry and both of them shook their hands.

I looked at the lady and said, I'm sorry if I hurt you but it was necessary to make your child understand that lying isn't an option.

The lady looked at me and said, no it's okay I just couldn't see my child crying and I didn't knew that he would lie

Don't be so hard on your self and on the child, I'm sure you are a great mother and he is a wonderful kid too.

She smiled at me and the mother son duo left after saying bye.

I sighed a relief and looked at Miss.Kajol who was looking at me with an amazed expression.

But what I failed to noticed was that there was someone else to who was looking at me throughout the conversation.

What do you think about the decision taken by Mahendra Pratap Rathore???
Was it right? OR Was it to much?

Who do you think is the person is, who heard Khushali?
Hint: it's a WOMAN

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.5M 87.5K 46
◉𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐎𝐟 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬◉ ◉❃◉ ♧ 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝑼𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑽𝒆𝒊�...
719K 31.4K 41
♕︎𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐎𝐟 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬♕︎
1.6M 17.3K 9
*An arrange marriage Romance* ****************************************** Start : 04/Jan/2023 end : 16/June/2023 Warning ⚠️ This story containin...
765K 49.2K 41
(#1 Unwanted Series) ||Arranged Marriage Romance|| "Open it." She said in her commanding tone, as my hand made towards her 𝒌𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅 to ope...