My Neighbor

By Shrataetae

[COMPLETED] Highest ranks: #1 chubby [15042020] #2 fat [25052020] #3 fatgirl [12012021] #10 fakefriends [230... More

HELLO!
One - Last day of summer
Two - He's back!
Three - A fake friend
Four - New friends
Five - Breakup
Six - The sudden kiss
Seven - Luna is so cool!
Eight - Dinner with the Millers
Nine - The Art exhibition
Ten - The question game
Author's note
Eleven - Tutoring him
Twelve - Dumb bum
Thirteen - Truth
Fourteen - Sleepover
HOLY SHIT.
Sixteen - A second chance
Seventeen - Pranking Joe
Eighteen - Holy mother of god.
Nineteen - David's Halloween party
Twenty - Deal
Twenty One - More than a kiss
Twenty Two - Bestfriends reunite
Twenty Three - A friend from school
Twenty Four - Fun world
Twenty Five - Luna's secret

Fifteen - Friends?

1.2K 48 21
By Shrataetae

"I'm nervous" Justin said as he parked his car in the parking lot. I go to school with Justin again! Joe and Luna insisted me to and I couldn't care less about the girls.

"Calm down! It's just mid term. You will do well" I gave a warm smile and he returned it back.

"If I do well in math- does it mean that I  won't be getting tutored by you anymore?"he pouted.

"Maybe"

"I knew it." He sighed and looked down.

"Maybe not." He turned to me and I rose my eye brows.

"I won't score well this time so that I can continue getting tutored by you" he smirked.

"Dumbhead" I hit his forehead lightly. "Score well. And I'll let you continue studying with me"

"Really?"

"Yes"

"Deal"

There was a knock on the car window. I lowered the window and Luna put her head inside.

"Did I disturb you guys?" She winked and I  gave her a stern glare.

"Nope. Not at all" Justin said.

"Yes you did" I said.

Both at the same time.

"Oh damn. Whom should I listen to?" She smirked

"No one!" I pushed her slightly and got out of the car.

"Bye Justin!" I gave him a small smile.

"Bye El" he smiled back.

"Dude. Were you guys making out or something?"

"No Luna. Shut up!" I gave her the death stare and she chuckled.

"Fine fine."

"I told Justin to not be nervous. But look at me! I don't know how I'll do today"

"Oh you'll be fine. Don't worry"

"I hope so"

"Hey girls" Joe joined us from behind after hitting both of our heads once.

"Do you have a death wish Joe?"

"Maybe"

Luna gave a light punch and he gave in. "Okay sorry. You don't have to be so hard on me!"

"I went to karate classes. Wanna fight?" She smirked.

"No thanks" he let out and came and stood next to me.

"Did you wish him?" Luna looked at me.

"Whom?"

"Justin you dumb dumb"

"Oh. It's not his birthday though-"

"For the exams you dumb dumb"

"Oh. I'll be right back! You guys don't have to wait for me" I said and turned back to go wish my boy.
I stopped and looked back for a second "Also. I'm not dumb"

"Sure"

"Hey! You didn't wish me either!" I could hear joe shouting behind me. I waved my hands in the air as i walked away.

Where could Justin be? Found him! He was standing in front of his locker.

"Hey I just wanted to-" I started as I walked closer to him but turned around and started walking away as soon as possible once I saw Bethany with him.
I'm sure they didn't hear me. I hid behind the wall and peeped to see what they were was upto.

"Um.. This is the thing I wanted to give you." Bethany said in a low voice and handed over something which looked like a red letter, to Justin. What could it be? A love letter? Pfft. No ways. Or maybe it is?

"Fine"

"I could have given it to-"

Someone pulled me from behind and dragged me away from there. I looked at the person dragging me, hands full of tattoos. Who else could it be? Rick.

"Stop! Why are you doing this to me?"

"Eavesdropping is bad" he said in a calm voice.

"I wasn't-"

He stopped walking resulting in me bumping into him. He let go of my hand and I took a few steps back.

"Oh really?"

I just looked down because I cannot lie! It is true that a person can't lie while looking into the others eye. Annoying.

"She doesn't want you to know. So let it be like that."

"What- what do you-?"

"Don't interfere if it's not your business"

"What-"

"Do well on your exams. Goodbye" he left without hearing a word back from me.

What does she not want me to know? Just when I thought I'd go back the bell rang. I had no choice but to let go.

.

"Hey Eli" a familiar voice.

"What do you want?"I narrowed my eyes when I saw where the voice came from.

"How'd you do on today's paper?"

"What do you want?" I stressed.

"Hey come on we are friends. You don't have to be so rude"

"Friends?" I scoffed "I don't need you as my friend. Thanks"

"Hey come on. Don't make this hard"

"Stop it sister " Luna appeared from behind Laura.

"You don't interfere-"

"You don't interfere. " Luna glared at her sister.

"Alright. Enough. Let's go Luna, I don't want to talk to her" I grabbed Luna by her wrist and walked past Laura.

"Wait."

We stopped but didn't look back. "What?"

"Just- don't be too harsh on Amy. She didn't really want to do that to you-"

"I don't care"

"That's my girl!" Luna whispered and then dragged me away from her.

"What was that about though?"

"No idea. Don't worry. Concentrate on your exams"

"Oh where's Joe by the way?"

"With his new boyfriend"

"Wait. WHAT?" I yelled and stopped walking.
When did that happen?

"That David guy" she chuckled.

"Damn" Luna closed my mouth which I didn't realize was wide open.

"Damn" I whispered this time "why didn't I Know about this?"

"They started going out yesterday or something. He wanted to tell you this morning"

"But I ran away from there to wish Justin-"

"Yeah"

"Oh"

"Okay enough! Let's go study now!"

"Fine!"

Someone pulled my bag from behind and I almost fell down-

"What? Justin!"

"The paper was easy" he grinned from ear to ear.

"I'm glad! But can you like- let go of my bag?" I struggled to escape from his grip but he pulled me towards himself.

"What-"

"I missed you" he smiled and there you go, my face had turned to a shade of light pink.

"That's my cue. Bye lovebirds" I heard Luna giggling behind me.

"Oh Justin! We are- we are in the middle of the school-"

"It's okay."

I gave him a 'please' puppy eyes. And he let me go.

"Come on let's go" he took my hand and intertwined with his.

"Yeah" I looked away to hide my blush.

"You don't have to hide it. I like it"

"Can you stop making me blush please?"

"Why would I do that? I said I liked it" he smiled and I groaned.

After a long ride with The Beatles, The Queen, One direction and some random 'yee-haw' songs- I mean countryside songs (I like those actually), we reached home.

I removed my seatbelt and turned to Justin.

"I forgot to wish you today morning"

"Oh I was thinking about that too! But then it was too late and the bell rang"

"I can wish you now. Do well in your next exam. Alll the best Justin!"

He pressed his lips against mine slowly.

"That was my 'thanks' and 'all the best to you too'. "

"Oh. I- I better go now-" I picked up my bag that was at the back and got out of the car.

"Bye"

"Bye"

He drove away after giving me a smile. I mean he just parked in front of his house, that was next to mine.
I waited for him to get down and once he did, we waved at eachother and went in.

.

Well, exams got finished in a week or something. Justin and I ofcourse didn't meet during exams. He called me once in a while when he had a doubt. Soon after the exams he disappeared leaving me alone in this worl-

Yes. I'm exaggerating.

He went to his granny's place.

I don't even know where my granny is right now. She loves traveling so she keeps visiting places. One day she is in Canada and the other day she's in The UK.

I don't know how she does that-

I passed time by watching some shows on Netflix. But most of the times, I'm drawing. I gotta get into my dream college afterall!

One day I'll become one of the best animators. And then I'll marry Justin. We are for sure going to Bora Bora for our honeymoon. And then we will have two cute babies.
Um What should we name them?

Oh wait. We aren't even dating. Yet. We just kissed. But I can still dream-

The door bell rang and I flinched as I was pulled out of my day dreams.

I opened the door and freezed, when I saw who it was.

The person standing at the door looked like a mess. Drenched in water, makeup all smudged, marks of tears all over the cheeks.

Why was she crying? It hurts to see her like this but- should I help her? We are not friends anymore.

"What- what do you want?" I looked at her with concern.

"I- I broke up with-" she gasped for air as she cried.

"I didn't know where to- to go. You- you were the only one I could- think of " she coughed and then gasped.

I cannot see her in this state-

"Come- come in"

We were best friends afterall.

♡⃛◟( ˊ̱˂˃ˋ̱ )◞⸜₍ ˍ́˱˲ˍ̀ ₎⸝◟( ˊ̱˂˃ˋ̱ )◞♡⃛

This one's kinda short I guess and a bit meh too 👉👈
I hope the next one will be interesting

Please like and comment! (✿^‿^)🙏

THANK YOU
Love ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

849K 14.5K 82
Two best friends are realising that they aren't kids anymore, and they have desires that need to be fulfilled. So who better to experiment with than...
Luna By anya jayvyn

Teen Fiction

7.5M 328K 47
A bullied girl meets the popular new student. ***** "Still saying that you're perfectly okay?" Max whispers. I'm surprised to hear that his voice is...
319K 11.9K 70
This story talks about a high school girl who's fat but beautiful. Everyone makes fun of her. Her dad's died when she was still in middle school, fro...
170K 4.9K 24
Lainey is considered the ugly fat friend who will never get a boyfriend that excepts her for who she is. Her best friend Iris on the other hand is ab...