DanganRonpa- Despair Falls *C...

By monocelestia

While Marine and the others were fighting in Hope's Peak Academy, Shane and a group of 15 students are trappe... More

Chapter 1- Introductions
Author's note
Chapter 2- Blood Bath
Chapter 3- Family Affairs
Chapter 4- Just One Bite
Author's Note
Chapter 5- IT'S TEARING ME APART!!!
Chapter Six- Fever FrEnZy!!!
Chapter 7- For you, My love...
Chapter 8- Secrets Among Us
Author's Note
Chapter 9- A Look Into Another Eye
Chapter 10- Lost Hope
Update
Chapter 11- What now?
Chapter 12- The Enoshima Trait
Chapter 13- Surprise, Surprise...
Apology
Chapter 14- The End is Here...
Author's Note

Freaks And Outcasts

606 9 8
By monocelestia

Hey guys! Like I said, I was making a sequel to my original story! This one will be a little different, so prepare. And I would like you all to tell me in the comments who you think will die and who will live. Plus, I would like if you guys tell me who you think will be your favorite. Well pupupu! Let's reveal our classmates!  

Real Characters (my friends in real life made these)

Shane Enoshima- age 17- SHSL Brother Appearance- Short teal emo hair that is constantly gelled, blood red eyes, 5'8" wears black eyeliner, wears a long-sleeved white shirt with one black stripe along the wrists and custom insigma on the front, wears black skinny jeans, two chains that hang off

his belt loops forms a loose “x” in the front of his pants, wears two different colored fox tails each day, wears red converse, keeps his nails painted black, and wears a ying-yang necklace around his neck. 

Reokyu Yoichi- age 18- SHSL Swordsman Appearance- Black emo hair with dark blue highlights Eyes are crimson red colored about 6'6 wears mostly all black with combat boots Most of the time wears a black hoodie that covers most of face when on but underneath is a black button up shirt and black slacks. On back is a very large and heavy sword that looks like the Dark version of the Master Sword

Angelina Tanaka- age 17- SHSL Dragon Tamer

Appearance- Long (to her knees) wavy light brown hair, one green and one blue eye (slits when she is angered), 5'6", has about 10 baby komodo dragons living in her hair, a large black mamba named Selene stays around her neck like a scarf, wears a red plaid pleated, wears a white tank top underneath a baggy and bulky black hoodie that holds her animals food and treats, wears black thigh highs, and wears black combat boots. When angered, she hisses and moves her slit tongue in and out of her mouth like a snake. Her mamba will also sense her anger and hiss too.

Busy Bee- age 19- SHSL Baker

Appearance- shoulder length red hair with bangs in the front of her right eye that she constantly tries to flip away, wears thick rimmed glasses, slim and toned, 5'9" pasty white skin, one eyebrow piercing, one nose piercing, snakebite piercings, hoop earrings lined up both ears, light icy blue eyes, slightly pointed ears, wears a brown steampuck style blouse with long sleeves but keeps the sleeves rolled to her elbows to reveals her sleeve tattoos (anime character, kitchen utensils, on her left wrist is a dragon around it like a bracelet, etc...), wears a black pencil skirt with black pantyhose underneath, and wears black stilettos. Has flour all over her clothes and every time she is hugged, falls, bumps into things, etc flour puffs out of her clothes.

Kureiji Yuki- age 15- SHSL Wolf Child

Appearance- deep bright emerald green eyes, curly-wavy dirty blonde hair, tanned skin, two large canines on top and bottom jaw, average height, slightly toned muscle body, wears a very loose plain grey shirt and very loose dark green cargo pants she keeps up with a black belt, and remains barefoot. When she is swimming, a clear scar is seen stretching from her chin to her lower abdomen.

Trickxie Waynee- age 18- SHSL Insanity

Appearance- long frizzy white hair, teal eyes with small pupils, very thin, tall (about 5'10") nails are sharp and dirty, wears a school uniform that consists of a regular sailor-type school uniform (like Maizono from the anime) except the shirt is lined with dark green and the skirt is black. She also wears black penny loafers and white knee high socks.

Karkhov Al-Ghazi- age 19- SHSL Engineer

Appearance- Russo-Arab man, tall (5'11"), short black beard, fluffy yet combed back black hair, wears a Soviet Union uniform, has two tattoos of Russian words one on each arm.

Elizabeth Maizono- age 16- SHSL Dancer

Appearance- brown eyes, dark dirty blonde hair that she wears up in a bun with a black bun cover, average height, wears black thin framed glasses, wears a black leotard and tan tights and black shorts under a black dance skirt and black leg warmers. Wears a pinkish-tan shawl over her leotard and sometimes wears baggy grey sweatpants and hoodie if she doesn't feel like putting on all of that. Mostly wears black tennis shoes but will sometimes wear ballet shoes.

Milono Vargas- age 16- SHSL Historian

Appearance- short black hair with a pin ( with an amethyst gem in it), blue eyes, 5'5", wears a long-sleeved white dress shirt, white dress gloves, a map print tux vest, and black slacks with a globe keychain hanging from one of the loops. Wears a map print backpack slung around her shoulders, usually has a book in her hand. She usually carries the book "The Divine Comedy" and reads it often. 

Collin Yamada- age 15- SHSL Actor

Appearance- buzzed dark brown hair, 6'0", occasionally wears a black top hat, burnt orange eyes, a bit of stubble on his chin, wears a long beige trench coat over his collared white shirt and dark blue slacks, he also wears black dress shoes. Looks rather plump, but when he removes his shirt, he shows to be quite fit and muscle toned.

Coraline Tsumiki- age 17- SHSL Healer

Appearance- long shiny ebony hair that occasionally covers her face, grey eyes, pale skinned, stands hunched over her ancient looking cane which makes her about 4'11" but when she is threatened and stands up straight she is about 6"1, wears black lipstick and eyeliner, sharpened her two canines into fangs, very beautiful in a dark sort of way, thin but very busty, wears a black dress but the top portion is completely fishnet which extends from the end of her neck down her arms and ends in the middle of her cleavage and the black portion of her dress is velvety and ends at her ankles, stays barefoot, fingernails and toenails are painted black, when she blushes she pulls the hair away from her face, and she carries a small book in her cleavage.

Made up Characters

Krista Yantz- age 16- SHSL Surfer

Appearance- medium magenta hair with a white orchid pinned on the right, tan skin, light brown eyes, flawless skin, wears a blue midriff with white orchid design, wears a skirt with the same design and color but falls longer in the back and shorter in the front, has a tribal dolphin tattoo on her left arm, wears a white sea shell anklet on both ankles, and is sometimes seen with her white polished surfboard with the same tribal dolphin in the middle as her tattoo.

Daniel Kuwata- age 15- SHSL Athlete

Appearance- left side of his red hair is buzzed while the right side is longer, pale blue eyes, wears a different sports jersey each day, wears neon yellow gym shorts regardless of jersey color, wears neon yellow high-top shoes, and wears pale yellow tennis shoes with black laces.

Teiko Ishimaru- age 19- SHSL Tattooist

Appearance- shoulder length gelled lime green hair that spikes out, 5'5", deep purple eyes, has a tongue piercing and medium sized black gauges, has tattoos from his neck to his ankles of various things (dragons, fire, steam punk and tribal designs, words, etc..), wears a tight black muscle shirt, red skinny jeans, red converse, and a chrome ring on his left middle finger. When his shirt is off, the only tattoo on his back is a gigantic beautiful angel with the wings going all the way down to his fingertips, making it look like her wings are moving.

Seh Ge-rouge- age 14- SHSL Voodoo

Appearance- dark skinned, shoulder length silver hair with one black stripe circling around his head, golden eyes, has a bone septum piercing and bone industrial piercings in both ears, 5'0", wears a real brown leather jacket halfway zipped up showing his chest that has white tribal paint on him every nwo and then, wears baggy white sweatpants and black flipflops with white tribal designs on the bands. On certain days, he will wear a white suit with a pastel pink pinstripe undershirt and white dress pants.

Ishomatu Komaeda- age 18- SHSL ???

Appearance- slightly past the shoulders messy hot pink hair, pale pink eyes 5'2", is a boy despite feminine appearance, wears a v-neck green shirt and olive green camo skinny jeans, has a large scar from his nose to his left cheek, often looks tired, wears low-top red shoes, and often leans on things.

Introducing- Monomi- (like in the game)

So guys, here are your new characters! Now you see why i call this my "freaks and outcasts editions" A few quick things. Teiko, Bee, and Shane are already a group of friends and explains why Bee has sleeve tattoos. And with the real character description, excluding Shane, my friends made themselves, so if you dont like a certain design, dont complain to me lol. Plus, Shane will be my character and is the main character of this story, despite being the twin brother to my villain in the last story. I really hope you all enjoy this sequel!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.7K 1.9K 140
[AGES 16+] The survival game continues as the number of students is now dwindling. After four class trials, how will our final students regain hope a...
1.5K 32 24
14 Students are suddenly prisoned in an academy with no escape. All seemed fine, until the arrival of Monopug. Now the students are forced to kill on...
438 18 18
(Fanmade Story) Before the Tragedy, the testing of the Killing Game occurred and 16 students were enrolled into Hope's Peak Academy. Haruto Mizushim...
15.3K 365 23
16 students awaken in a school, no exit to be seen. Marina can't seem to remember everything, as well as the rest of the students. But when they all...