Book 1: Qrow's daughter (Slow...

By Creative_leo

Long ago, a man named Qrow Branwen fell in love with a woman during his years in Beacon. But they broke up an... More

Blue trailer
My OC's
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
season 2 chapter 1
season 2 chapter 2
season 2 chapter 3
season 2 chapter 4
season 2 chapter 5
OC's part 2
OC's part 3
season 2 chapter 6
season 2 chapter 7
season 2 chapter 8
season 2 chapter 9
season 2 chapter 10
season 2 chapter 11
season 2 chapter 12
season 3 chapter 1
season 3 chapter 2
Authors note
Season 3 chapter 4
season 3 chapter 5
season 3 chapter 6
author's note pt.2
Season 3 chapter 7
Season 3 Chapter 8

season 3 chapter 3

1.1K 14 4
By Creative_leo

(A/n: I give my thanks and shout out to otaku__sensei)

Rhea's pov:

I was speed walking behind Ruby and Weiss while they were running. I heard Ruby yelling for Weiss "Weiss, what is the big deal? Who is it? Who is she." Ruby and I then stopped in front of Weiss and Weiss answered "Winter!" I looked in front of me to see an airship land and saw soldiers with guns, robot soldiers, and a woman in Atlas military uniform. "Wait...your sister?" I looked at Ruby and back at the woman, known as winter and put my hands on my hips. Weiss yelled "winter!" Which made Ruby jump, then winter turned around and Weiss and Ruby started running again and I walked behind them and then they stopped in front of winter and Weiss spoke with pure excitement and joy "winter! I'm so happy to see you!" I looked at Weiss weirdly and she quickly went back to her proper and graceful facade and curtsied "oh, your presence honors us." I looked over at Ruby and saw she had a both shocked and awkward look on her face and I had to agree with her.

It's frightening to see Weiss like this. I looked in front of me, and saw winter walking up to us while looking around the campus. "Beacon, It's been a long time. The air feels...different." Ruby then said "I mean it is fall so it's probably colder..." Weiss punched Ruby in the shoulder and I turned to Weiss and gave her a glare that said "what did you do that for?" Weiss just ignored me and turned to her sister. "So, what are you doing here?" Weiss asked her sister and winter replied "classified." Weiss spoke "oh, right. Well how long are you staying?" Winter repeated her answer "classified." Weiss slightly bowed her head "of course." After that, there was a small awkward silence until Ruby decided to break it "well, this is nice...I think." I just rubbed the back of my head keeping a straight emotionless expression. Weiss spoke in excitement "you're going to love it here! I know you travel a lot, but so much of beacon is different from Atlas!  Vale, too. The government and schools are completely separate! Can you believe it? I–" Winter interrupted Weiss's rambling and spoke "I'm more than familiar with how this kingdom it's bureaucracy. That is not why I came." Weiss was shocked for a split second then bowed her head again "right! I'm sorry."

Winter continued "nor did I come here to watch my own blood fail so miserably in battle. But it appears I have no choice in the matter." I was shocked by her words and Weiss spoke my thoughts "but we won." Winter spoke "only a novice would refer to that as a victory. I counted at least three strikes missed." I glared at winter very harshly but then again, I would probably get the same lecture if Raven was standing in front of me right now. But luckily she wasn't and I thought "wow, I guess everyone in the schnee family is a strict bitch." Winter commanded the robot guards to leave them and winter sighed and looked at her sister with a small smile on her face and asked "how have you been?" Weiss perked up and started bragging "oh, splendid! Thank you for asking. I'm actually in one of the top five rankings in our sparring class. The rest of my studies are going wonderfully too. I'm–" winter interrupted by smacking Weiss on her head, I had to admit. I kinda wanted to do that before she started bragging about herself. "Silence, you boob! I don't recall asking about your ranking. I asked how you've been. Are you eating properly? Have you taken up any hobbies? Are you making new friends?" Weiss gestures to me and Ruby "well, there's Ruby and Rhea."

Ruby snorts "boob." And winter looks at both of us, and gives us a judgemental look "I see. So these are the teammates you wrote of. How appropriately... underwhelming." I rolled my eyes and Ruby said "uhh, thank you." Winter smiles slightly "Greetings Ruby and Rhea. I wish to thank both of you for taking an interest in my sister." Ruby spoke before I could say anything "oh, yes, of course! The honor is in my...court." Ruby curtsied and almost fell but I managed to catch her and straighten her up before she could fall. Winter turns to me and I rolled my eyes and spoken"your sister is...such a joy." Winter gave both me and Ruby a small smile and turns to weiss "I have business with the general and your headmaster. But seeing as I'm early, why don't you take me to your quarters?"  Weiss asked a bit scared and excited "really?" Winter nodded and both Weiss and Winter walked away from me and Ruby "yes, I wish to inspect them and make sure they're up to my personal standards." Weiss replied "of course. Just so you're aware, the bunk beds only look unstable." Winter turned to Weiss a bit concerned "bunk...beds?" After they left Ruby spoke "we'll catch up–wait, uh...I mean, we will... reconvene with you both at a later...juncture." Ruby grabbed my arm and started walking off "at a juncture, yeah." I shook my head and chuckled at ruby, then we started walking off somewhere.

Before we can even leave the courtyard, people start rushing past us and I turned to Ruby and asked Ruby "what's going on?" Ruby looks at the group of people and back at Rhea "I don't know, but let's go check it out." Ruby starts running towards the crowd and I chase after her. We made our way through the crowd and stood next to Weiss who was in the front of the crowd. As soon as we got next to Weiss, Ruby asked in worry "what's going on?" Weiss turned to both of us and replied "some crazy guy just started attacking my sister." Ruby spoke " oh no! Who would do such a–that is my uncle!" I turned to Ruby in Surprise and asked "really?" Ruby turned to me and nodded happily "yeah!" Ruby then turned to the battle in front of us "kick her butt uncle Qrow!" I chuckled at Ruby's enthusiasm and Weiss spoke "teach him some respect Winter!"

Nobody's pov: 

Near the fight, on the side of the courtyard. Two people, walk towards the fight between Qrow and winter. One of the voices says "oh oum, not this again." As they continued to walk, both of them saw Winter about to attack until one of them pulls out a whip and whips it around one of Winter's swords, which catches both Qrow's and Winter's attention. When they faced the person, who took one of Winter's swords, winter exclaimed "phea?!" Phea turned to both Qrow and winter and said with a Stern tone in her voice "I think you two have let off enough steam for today." Qrow turned to the person behind phea and said with happiness "Marshall! My old drinking buddy! How have you been?" Marshall smiled at Qrow "hey, Branwen. Long time no see."  Marshall was wearing a long black drench coat over a white dress shirt, black dress pants and black dress shoes. He also had a black chain scythe wrapped around his waist like a belt. While phea was wearing a long red coat over a red vest, red dress pants, and red boots. She also has a whip with a black handle and a red whip line in her hand, with Winter's sword in the other.

"He started the altercation Phea!" Winter said to phea, but phea just gave her a 'seriously' look and said "I don't care who started it, just count yourself lucky that the general didn't see it or you'd be in big trouble–"phea was interrupted by the Stern cold voice of general ironwood "schnee!" Winter was frightened for a split second, but quickly covered it with an emotionless expression and slowly turned to face general ironwood "general ironwood, sir!" Winter stood in military position and ironwood was walking towards the four huntsman with penny behind him and two robot guards.  "What is the meaning of this?" Ironwood asked, winter replied "it was Qrow, he started the altercation sir." Qrow took a step to the side and said "that's actually not true. She attacked first." Ironwood turned to Qrow and back to winter and asked "is that right?" Winter was about to say something, but she fell silent and looked away. Ironwood then turned to the three huntsman behind winter and asked "you three. What are you doing here?" Marshall replied "we could be asking you the same thing." Ironwood was about to say something but was interrupted by ozpin saying "now, now everyone. There is a sanctioned fight happening just around the corner at the colosseum that I can assure you has better seats and popcorn." Glynda told everyone to leave and that they'll take care of everything. The crowd dispersed and phea gave back Winter's sword, and rolled up her whip and put it on her hip, and when the crowd was disperse, Qrow looked in Rhea's direction and thought "Celia?" Qrow was torn from his thoughts when Ruby came running at him. He chuckled at his niece and looked back at the crowd where he thought he saw Celia but, there was no one. Just students walking away along with Rhea.

Marshall went up to Phea and was about to walk away until a voice called out for them from behind. "Mom! Dad!" They both looked at each other and slowly turned around to see Rhett running up to them, and he immediately embraced them. Phea and Marshall both smiled and hugged their son. Rhett and his parents pulled apart and they all smiled at each other. "I'm glad you guys are here. Wait why are you here?" Rhett asked his parents. Phea replied "we're just here on business with ozpin." Rhett nodded in understanding "I missed you both so much. How did your mission go?" Marshall and Phea both smiled "we missed you too, and to answer your question. Our mission went well." Rhett then he heard multiple footsteps behind him and when he turned, he saw his teammates. "Mom, Dad. These are my friends and teammates. Ocean, Zane, and Elec." All three of them waved at the two parents and Phea spoke "it's lovely to meet you all. Rhett told us about you all in his letters." They nod and Rhett looks up at his parents "how long will you be here?" Marshall and Phea look at each other and turn back to Rhett "we have no way of knowing to be honest. But from the looks of things, we'll probably be here for a while."

Rhett smiled in joy "so, will you guys be here long enough to watch me and my team fight?" Marshall spoke "of course. We wouldn't miss it for the world flame." Marshall ruffles Rhett's hair, making Rhett chuckle a bit. "Dad!" Rhett exclaimed playfully taking his dad's hand away from his head. "Phea! Marshall! Come!" Both of them turned to see Ozpin calling for them. "Alright. Well looks like we have to go. But don't worry, son. We'll be there for your fight." Rhett nodded at his father's words and Phea leaned down and kissed Rhett's forehead "we love you." Then both Phea and Marshall started walking away with Rhett staying where he stood with his team behind him. "Well, that was nice." Elec spoke with his hands at his hip. Rhett chuckled nervously and scratched the back of his head. "Your parents seemed nice." Rhett spoke "thanks, now let's go to the stadium. Our fight will start soon." After that, team ROZE walked to the stadium getting prepared for their fight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 1.4K 35
You're the son of Summer and Qrow. Raised by Summer and Tai you then enrolled in Signal and later, Beacon. There you meet a mysterious girl dressed i...
93K 1.5K 21
(y/n) had always known that his mother had secrets and that she didn't always tell him most of what she was hiding. She just gave him lies and half-t...
59K 544 35
You are Y/N Branwen, the half brother to Ruby and cousin to Yang. After Y/N gets accepted into Beacon Academy with his cousin and half sister, Y/N me...
83.9K 730 4
You were born the son of Taiyang & Female Qrow, grew up unloved. At a young age you left a broken home to build a new life for yourself. Even went on...