MY MARRIED MATE

By DeeTomer

What will happen if your mate is already married and he has no clue about being your mate. This is what happe... More

For all the readers!❤️
NOTE
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
SEQUEL
Update.

19.

2K 71 4
By DeeTomer

Next few days were not eventful at all, I have to tolerate Mrs. Robinson while in my mind I had killed her numerous times. This evil lady acts all sweet and honey dimped chicken that I want to vomit but what can I do? Nothing. Actually we hadn't had any talk after since she practically gave me the responsibility of Nick. Her words still do not make any sense to me. So I avoid her for that reason and another. I am also ignoring Elliot, after that conversation with Drew I have to keep my feelings in check.

The hope Drew had given me, is making my mind crazy. Everytime I see him, my body reacts on its own. But by goddess grace I am capable to hold my self back, for that I have to keep my distance from him. But at the same time I want to talk to him,I am so confused right now that I don't know if I should approach him or not. It's already been 5 days they are staying here and I am dying.

Right now we are all gather in the dining area for some evening tea and snacks when Peter mindlinks us.

~:: Anyone? ::~

~:: Yes Peter! ::~

~:: James,There are two wolves and five hunters at the south-east border, may be more I have no idea. We are four in total and need help. I don't know how but they know about our fighting techniques. Send help....FAST ::~

We all heard what Peter said and before we could finish, 10 warriors went there. James also was on edge but he kept his cool. He knew Alpha must be already out in the fighting area. His total focus was on his pregnant mate and her family. James looked up to me and I knew what he wants.

"Why don't we all watch some good movie?" My suggestion caught their attention and Nick eyes brighten up like he actually understand what it means..." So what little Nick wants to see huh?.." I cooed, hearing his name he giggled and ran upto me. I took him in my arms and he started pinching my nose then my eyes and then again my nose. This boy is cute panda.

"He may be nealy 2 years old but he still can't speak properly..." Mrs. Robinson teased me. I know that but that's how you communicate with a child.

"Don't tell me you have home theatre, Emily..."

Emily grinned " Yes little brother we do have. We can watch movie, eat popcorn, drink soda or anything you guys like... So let's goooo." We all laughed and followed Emily and James to the room. Everyone sat down and surprisingly Nick sit on my lap. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him. He became too comfortable in my arms which surprised me. Throughout the time he had spent here I rarely spoke to him yet his is so attached to me, cute.

~:: Oliver? ::~ James linked when everyone was engaged in some Disney movie.

~:: You think I should go there? I mean Alpha is there they will be fine but.... ::~

~:: As you wish James. I am here and there are gaurds outisde of house so if you want to go, you can. ::~

~:: On the second thought I'LL stay here. They need more protection than anyone else. ::~

Yeah I know he is right, Emily and all of them need protection. We both of us stayed there, watched like 3 disney movie not that I hate them but nothing I can be compared to those old Disney's creation, those movie were gold.

By the time finished Emily was sound sleeped, her head was resting on James' shoulder and he had wrapped his arms around her stomach protectively. Nick was also sleeped. He was sleeping on his stomach, his sweet snores made me smile.

"I think you should head for our room. And you too, James." Mrs. Robinson gestured to him and Elliot took Nick from me and handed him to her. At that moment I felt like his is my son and he belongs with me. Bit the sight of James with Emily and Elliot with Nick and wife made me realized I am not a part of it, can never be. I avoided Elliot and ran out of the room.

I laid on my bed and just thought about my future, now what? What am I supposed to do now? God this is so bad. I checked time, it is 9 pm. I have a meeting in an hour. Alpha and all those warriors had come back from the forest. They have assured that there is nothing to worry about. They have meeting about these recent attacks, I just hope nothing is wrong.

When I entered the office everyone was already there. There was a awkward silence, no one seemed to start the conversation.

"Why is Luna not here?" One of the warriors questioned.

"She thought this meeting is better off without her." We all looked at each other with surprised. Luna had always attended this type of meetings so what makes it different now? Leaving all thses things out of my mind I focused on what Marcus was saying.

"Our wolves need to hunt and run. It has been so long, we can't keep them like that." Marcus stated without a single pause. Well he is right, they are not allowed to hunt when Elliot is here.

James shifted in his seat and narrowed his eyes.." We can't do that when Emily's family is here. They have no clue about us being werewolves."

"It's none of my business if they know it or not. Today's attack was enough of prove that our wolves need to get out. Luckily no 9ne was injured seriously." Marcus spat and everyone was nodded their head in agreement.

"So what you want we just shift infornt of them. That will be horrible and you know that."

"James, This is your fault. You brought them here. Just because of two people I can't let the whole pack suffer. Did you realize how those bastard had overpowered Peter and others? No, you didn't. They need this okay, their wolves have to be strong." Technically Marcus is right, before anyone can hunt anytime they want but now they haven't for a whole week. It's like keeping a free animal in cage.

"This is not only the point. They had information about our techniques and I doubt, they also knew about our patrolling schedule. As I recall that's exactly what happened the last time." One of the warrior spoke and tension grew in the room.

"It seems like someone in the pack is.....is giving our information to them." Peter said and Alpha nodded.

"What should we do now? It's not like we can change our patrolling strategy every single day..."

"Nice idea Oliver. We can do that." Seriously Peter, I wasn't suggesting.

"Keep the schedule same for a couple of days, in this time Oliver come up with new plans." Alpha told us.

"What about hunting and run?" Marcus asked and Alpha smiled to him.

"I get your point Marcus, what you were saying is true. So I have decided. Inform everyone we will hunt tomorrow." Alpha declared and all face became happy with that except James'.

"Seriously Alpha, we shouldn't." James panicked.

"We can. Oliver!" I looked at Alpha..." I want you to go to the city with Elliot and his family." My mouth dried, is he serious? Before I could disagree or something he continued..". We all need to hunt but you don't. So it will work out perfectly. You can take this as day off. Just make sure to be there till evening." One full day with them, with him, with her? No I can't.

"I am not asking Oliver. You just go to your room and rest, tomorrow is going to long day for you. Meeting is over. James, stay here." We all left the office, bowwing our heads.

When I laid in my bed, I thought really hard why would Alpha wants me to go with them. Sure I don't need to hunt or run but still. He could have send anyone else. If only he would tell me why he ordered me. Bit again this is Alpha, his actions held more meaning then it seems.

I stay awake for some more, then slept a restlees sleep.

The next day I woke up with a massive headache. I stood up from bed and looked in full mirror in my room. I look like shit. Great. I checked the time, 6 am. Without wasting any more second , I burshed my teeth, took a good shower and wearing my green t-shirt with grey demin jacket I went down stairs for breakfast.

They were all sitting at dining table, eating and laughing. I sat next to James. Table is rectangle piece of wood, so Alpha is sitting on the head chair, Luna on his right and James on the left. Elliot is sitting next to Luna facing me. Other few members are also there, Drew is sitting next to me. Emily is absent I guess she is still asleep.

"So Norah, it's been so many days you guys are staying here. I was thinking why don't you go to the city for a day..." James suggested.

"Nice idea. What you think honey?"

"Fine. But as you know we are new so we need someone..if it's okay with you.."

"Yeah for that Oliver is going with you so don't worry." Drew shoot me a look but I didn't look up from my plate. I continue eating my food.

~:: So now you are their driver? ::~

~:: Please Drew not now. I am already freaking out for this day. ::~

We exchanged a look, he gave small smile and squeezed my hand for comfort.

~:: I know why Alpha is sending you, it is not fair but you have to understand his reasons... ::~

~:: I do. It just a whole day with him and her... my mind is loosing. ::~

He looked at like I have lost my last two brain cells which I will definitely loose at the end of the day.

~:: You do realize you are a drama queen, right? Besides it is such agood chance to spend some time with hi... Oh my god! ::~

~::  What? ::~

~:: He is staring at YOU. Do not look. God he is just staring, finish your breakfast ::~

Even if Drew asked me looked at me I couldn't. So I paid zero attention to him. After like 2 minutes Drew kicked my I turned to glare at he just winked and return his focus to food.

~:: What was that? ::~

~:: He is still staring. You know what Oliver...I think he can feel the pull. You should be more brave and try to woo him.. ::~

Seriously woo? God sometimes I feel like his mind has stopped working. I braced myself and met his gaze. Indeed he was looking at me but he didn't look away, strange. He kept his eyes on like want to see what I will do next. My body felt warm, my hands sweating. But I didn't look away. Then he suddenly his face became hard.

~:: Oh my! He doesn't like that I am looking at you. He is so cuteeee. ::~

May be this is funny for D but not for me.

He sat back in his chair and crossed his arms over his chest. He may be not some buff guy but he is propr amount of muscles. He is wearing white shirt, first two button are letting you see his skin and that golden chain. Ughhhh...this man is.... forget it.

"When are we leaving?" He asked looking straight in my eyes. I am sure everyone can tell what is happening here but either they don't care or pretending to unaware.

"Right after breakfast. Be ready meet me in garage. Pack everything what Nick needs, we don't know when we'd return." I told without glancing, I don't know what kind of face she is making right now when his husband is having a stare contest?

"Good. I'll go and pack Nick's bag, you stay here honey." She ran upstairs and without wasting any time I also got up from my side left the dining area.

This is going to be long day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304K 11.5K 15
Oliver has never questioned his life or his sexual partners. Known for being a ladies man, Oliver is a popular businessman. Agreeing to take on a new...
2.6K 44 12
Oliver has had a difficult life, struggling with anxiety and being haunted by his past. Despite going through more than what most people can imagine...
281K 9.2K 37
I turned 18 2 weeks ago, not that anyone cared I was home alone in my room when I shifted it's so bloody scary and hurt so much but I had no one ther...
8.1M 355K 66
Throughout the whole of Evan's life, he was convinced he was a sinner. Raised by his psychotic brother who was the Alpha of his pack, Evan believes t...