"Savage" Creepypasta x Powerf...

By -fanadict-

HIATUS FOR NOW!! ---------------------------------------------- "Jack.. where are you?" with a straight face... More

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
TAG BY A FRIEND
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV
Got tag! (Yeahey!)
Chapter XXXVI

Chapter XXVII

43 3 0
By -fanadict-

Eyeless Jack POV
Savage stand up as she stop to yelling same with her shouting, she silent for 5 seconds when she suddenly covered in bright light.

"Traitor."

"Witch."

"Demon."

"Kill them."

"Let them go."

"Let it go."

"Die, traitor."

Soft sounds of whisper was herd inside. It was going on and on with different voice and tone. "What is happening!" Kagekao ask backing up from the light. Sanity throw a knife towards it only to brought it back only with the handle was left in the ground. The ground started to shake and bold of lightning started to crash down the earth strongly sending all of us back. Large dust appeared after a hard blow of the lightning and appeared from the other side was something dark and eerie.

"Fierce..." Savage said emotionless staring at us with her pure black eyes. She appeared to have a black dragon headdress made of steal on her with gray wings attach to her back. Iron amour attach to both shoulder to her elbow. Her hand was hiding from a black long gloves resting to her wrist Her hair gained size at it reach to the ground with her hair color was black. Her skin was like mine and her attire change into a ripped cloth revealing her stomach. Their was a long black cloth around her legs with black shoes that have a height of 3 inches tall.

She fly up in the sky started to say something inaudible.

"EJ look out!" I was greeted with a falling light hitting me on my face breaking through my mask. 

*crack*

My mask fell down into my face to the ground that was now turned to dust. Everyone look at my horrified. 

"EJ?" Zero ask looking towards me. I started to feel uncontrollable of any of my body. Next thing I knew I was then started to attack them.

No one POv

They all look at him in terror. No one ever seen EJ's face. They assume he would likely kill anyone who would try and steal his mask. He was standing in where he was 'attack' by Savage when he skillfully attacking his 'foe'. Savage was still in the sky looking with a straight face. EJ fiercely attacking everyone he see.  

LJ with Puppeteer was behind a tree that was surprisingly still standing. LJ was panicking on what to do in the situation they are right now. 

"Candy flakes! What the he** are we going to do now?" he ask Puppeteer. He was trying to think something, as hard as he could, when someone whispered.

"Jack~" in a dark and spine-chilling voice. He then uses his long finger nails and attack behind hitting someone's arm. Savage look at him with a tilted head and red blood coming out her new wound. "Jack, you are Jack." Savage said. LJ and Puppeteer was now in their fighting stance and ready to move. 

"No, I already have Jack." she said. her new wound quickly healed and a new dark smoke appeared in front of her. "Your a copycat of my Jack." she said and the smoke fly towards them. They both had not time to react when a ghast of wind appeared at the side. 

"Came and get me!" Rex yelled who was now left with his upper parts of his body. Puppeteer think it was now the time and uses his golden strings and wrap it around her body. He double the strings and made her a puppet.

The now puppet figuring was now in the strings of Puppeteer. The three of them sigh thought it was already over. Puppeteer unwrap his strings around her and left it on the ground. LJ took it onto his hand.

"Guys we finally got her!" He said. EJ was now trap in a circle of killers and was still unable to control his body.

"EJ drop your weapon carefully and we will figure out what we are going to do with your identity." Slender said going near him. Masky, Hoodie, and Toby was beside him ready to defend their operator. 

"You don't understand." EJ said. "I'm still standing." he continue. 

"We know, that is why we need you to hand your-" Slender was cut off when he started laughing.

"I'm still HeRe." he then started to laugh and laugh still holding onto his weapon. He then stated knee with his head hang low. His arm resting at both of his side. "..." Savage came out behind him with her wings tucked in behind her. EJ's body fall down to the ground not moving.

She walk towards Slender leaving a deep foot prints on the ground. Savage glared and smiled showing off her jagged row of sharp white teeth. She just standing there in front of Slenderman.

"I'm fierce, like my name." She said giving everyone and thought of what is happening. Jeff was about to speak when Savage stared at him directly at his eyes. Sanity took notice ahead was is going on and push Jeff aside in time when you fly of in flash making you hit Sanity instead.   

Sanity hit the ground leading a deep trail. Savage look at her and spread her wings again. 

"You cover for him." still in a emotionless voice with no sign of showing any level of emotion.

"You can't." Sanity said and cough off blood. "If I die, you'll die." Savage look at her. 

'Savage, if you hear me where are you?' she said in her thought hoping that their minds are still link to each other. 

'Jack?' she was shock hearing the name. 'Were are you?' 

"She is trap in her own guilt." she said and went back to reality seeing now that everyone eas holding her back. Savage then took Judge Angel by the leg and swing her sending her to hit Puppeteer who he thought it was finally over. 

She took out a Syringe from her pocket that Trender made the last time they meet. She stand up weakly while balancing herself to not to fall off. 

Savage still in a rampage taking down almost everyone of them. She quickly went running towards Rex explaining the plan to took you out. Rex was now almost to disappear when Relvet appeared with Zalgo carrying her. 

"What happened!" Zalgo ask seeing everyone was now fighting against Savage. 

"Long story short, we need to get this to her and inject it." Sanity said. Relvet quickly took notice of his brother who was has now a short amount of time before he disappear, with her next. Zalgo place Relvet down beside her brother and took the  Syringe from Sanity's hand. 

"You three stay here and don't ever go or even get near to her. No manner what?" He ordered and he teleported near to Savage who was now battling Slender and Rake.

"Jack.." Savage said and back away from them. ".. where are you?" she ask. She stop dodging Slender attacks and stand still looking around. "Jack?" she ask seeing Eyeless Jack on the ground not moving. Sanity with Rex and Relevet was around him checking any sign of life from him. She then felt range and fly towards them when Slender catch her and pulled her towards him. He started to use his mind skills trying to control her from her mind. 

'Child, wake up!' he said through mind waves. Savage stared at him looking where his eyes should be. She then heat butted him, with the dragon headdress she wore on her head Slender felt the pain and curse. Their was a small scare on his pale face and it was enough time for Savage to cut of his tentacle that is trapping her making Slender to fell a part of his tentacles had been cut off. Savage flew towards them only to be block by Zalgo who appeared just in time and hold her. She wiggle herself for freedom.

"Stay still!!" Zalgo comanded, he was about to put in on her when she uses her wings and took off with Zalgo still holding to her.

"Jack hold on." Jack ,who still laying lifeless on the ground, was having CPR from Sanity.

"You guys are so dead when this is all over." she said.

"Stop being a whip and do it!" Rex said while still looking for any sign. Relvet was looking around all the pasta was who on the ground looking if their was anyone needed help. 

Savage is trap still trap from her own guilt that she doesn't know who she already hurt. She was then stop at the very point where her wings can reach and fast as lightning she tucked her wings again and speed off falling down with Zalgo still attach to her. She keep on wiggling from his grip and when 10 feet above ground she opened her wings again and push Zalgo of her. He unhold of her and he crush down. He groan in pain from impact 

She quickly left him and continue to head towards Eyeless Jack. "Jack, I'm here." she said. Rex saw her coming and his eyes went wide open. Relvet saw her and quickly put up a barrier around them. Savage felt the burning fire surrounding them and back away. She look towards the flaming barrier and landed on the ground where she was then pounce by Rake who hitting her giving her bruises and scars. Using her feet and kick him on the guts sending him flying off. She was about to get up when she was then hold off by Lazari on her demonic form. 

"Sorry Savage, you need to stay still." she said trying hard to dodge her attack. Slenderman then wrap more of his back tentacles around her and she keep wiggling her way out. Zalgo was now above her with the antidote on his hand. Another black smoke appeared in front of her chest and her face was emotionless. The smoke was getting bigger and bigger..

"Do.."

"..It.."

"NOW!!" they all yelled at the same time the black smoke headed flying towards Lazari and the Syringe was pulled making the antidote flow onto her. The smoke disappeared hitting Lazari on hr face making her to let go. Savage strongly went out of Slender's grip and send a large amount of dark power sending it across 13 meter radius. Everyone inside the 13 meter radius started scream and groan in pain. The vile was now inside her and quickly the barrier protecting Sanity, Rex, and EJ went down as the dust cleared up. Rex quickly went inside her and Relvet who was far enough went towards her and went in leaving Sanity with EJ and the screaming pastas.

EJ then woke up breathing heavily and look around seeing a familiar face. "Savage?" he ask. Sanity didn't answer and help him to sit down. 

"What happened?" he ask. Then he hear screaming. 

"We need to bring them to Trender." Sanity said. 

"What, why? Why are they screaming?" he said and went towards the closest of them who was Slender, Zalgo and Lazari. Slender was acting weird saying gibberish words while both Zalgo and Lazari was screaming. 

"They are trap into their own guilt."

Edit Date: April 11, 2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

399K 9.7K 47
《1st Place in Sally category - Fall Awards 2016 | Admin's Choice - CreepyPasta_Awards》 "You can't leave the horror behind; it's a part of you." Sally...
217K 6.4K 14
(M/N). A young boy who is unable to speak. Not able to make a sound. To make up for it he has amazing art skills. His parents hated it. They didn't w...
937 85 21
- Cover made by Mystical_Panda! - A Creepypasta story, My oc, DO NOT STEAL! His life use to almost be perfect, well, besides the fact were he was nev...
41 0 8
The world has many mysteries. Many things in this world are unexplainable. In this world, there are humans drove to insanity by their traumatic exper...