Started With A Lie ✓

By Anne_Iryx

#1 "Lie. Everything is Lie. My life is totally a Lie" -Amelia Collins __ Amelia Collins's life is full of lie... More

CHARACTERS
"Prologue"
✨"Reeds"✨
✨"Guest?"✨
✨"Pain & Smile"✨
✨"Christmas Shopping"✨
✨"Christmas Presents"✨
✨"Maybe She Is"✨
✨"Lily Reed"✨
✨"Panic Attack"✨
✨"Amusement Park"✨
✨"Pain & Fun"✨
✨"Workaholic"✨
✨"Engagement Ceremony"✨
✨"Damon, one of the ruthless business"✨
✨"Perfection~Imperfection"✨
✨"Japan"✨
✨"Michael Reed"✨
✨"Kai ⚡ Tyson"✨
✨Slap✨
✨"Found someone"✨
✨ Little Sister Amy✨
✨"I Love You But You Give Me All Your Hate, In Return"✨
✨"Wedding Surprise"✨
✨"As Your Sister's Substitute"✨
✨"Ian Shane"✨
✨"Hatred"✨
✨"Cute Little One"✨
✨"Apologize From Mr. Damon Levi Reed"✨
✨Fun Time With Family After A Long Time✨
✨"Vacation"✨
✨"Kissed His Shoes"✨
✨"Fear, Drunk, Secret & Love"✨
✨Surprised Birthday🎂✨
✨"Birthday"✨
✨"I Should Mark You"✨
✨"5 Years Later"✨
✨"Act For Them"✨
✨"Dare To Hurt My Wife/ Girl/ Love"✨
✨"You're The Addiction Which I Need"✨
✨"Noah's Grand-Parents"✨
✨"Carbon Copy Of Mine"✨
✨"Destiny"✨
✨"Love You, Amelia"✨
✨"First Love"✨
✨"Bad Time Is Over"✨
✨"Feeling Hot"✨
✨"Tevin Shane"✨
✨"Engagement Ceremony💍"✨
✨"Angelina Valentine"✨
✨"Angelina×Daric"✨
✨"Fear of Middle Name"✨
✨"Will You Marry Me Again, Amelia Collins Reed?"✨
✨"Wedding Surprise"✨
✨"We are coming to get you, girls"✨
✨"End is Good"✨
✨Epilogue✨
▶️New Story◀️
✨"NOTICE"✨
One Year Complete 🎂
~New Story~

✨"Amelia Collins"✨

8.6K 330 12
By Anne_Iryx

✳️

“Disappointment is a sort of bankruptcy – the bankruptcy of a soul that expends too much in hope and expectation.”

Eric Hoffer

Amelia's Pov.
◀️🧡▶️

'Ahh!! My neck is hurting'

I woke up feeling the vibration of my mobile under my pillow. I brought out my mobile from under my pillow and checked the time.

5:59

'Ahh!!! 5:59. I Slept SO LONG! Uncle will kil-... Oh, I forget that I'm in Reeds Mansion...'

I stood up and folded my bed, actually bedsheet and blanket. I opened the door of our so-called room and went out to find Sammy's room.

I knocked on the door. Sammy opened after 10 minutes, rubbing her eyes. "What happen, Amy? Why are you up so early", she asked yawning. "Give me some outfit to wear. I have to go to office", I said her, entering into her room. She yawned again. She gave me 1 hoodie, 2 shirts, 1 short and 2 Jeans. "Are you sure you want to carry on working with him?", She asked. I nodded and left her room.

'Do I have any choice?'

I entered into my room and found Damon lying on his bed. The blanket was lying on the floor. I picked it up and covered him.

'Sleep well, Damon'

After taking shower, I went downstairs to the kitchen. No maid was there. I made Avocado Egg Toast and made a cup of coffee.

'Ahh!! Relief... I was really starving'

I reached Office at 7:38.

Damon will be at sharp 8.

'Thank God, I brought Sonia's extra laptop... Or I will be killed by Damon. He told me to buy laptop quickly, but I don't have enough money to buy laptop'

Knock.. knock..

"Come in", I gave permission. "Hi! Emilia", the person who entered left me in total shock. Sonia Kade. "What are you doing? Wait a minute... You come here to meet me", I asked in joy.

At last, I had someone except Logan, Sammy, Dominic or my brother Noah and Michael. "No.. I don't come here to meet. I come here to give this file to deliver it to boss. I, now work here. I left your father's company", she said smiling.

"Oh! I see", I replied and took file from her. "What's going on?", A voice appeared. Sonia turned and greeted, "Good morning sir. I come to deliver the file". He smiled and dismissed her. She waved her hand and left.

"I hope you have a better explanation of what happened in morning. You left without any notice", he asked more like shouted.

'Why do you care?'

I simply replied,"You want me to work as your secretary and I did. Sammy knew about that. She supplies me outfit". I lifted my eyes and found an angry Damon. He took out his mobile and called someone.

"Mom, you want to talk with her", he said through mobile.

I took his mobile from his hand.

Me: Hello Aunty.

Emma: You left without any notice.. I was worried about you.

Me: I just don't want to be late for office. Sorry Aunty.

Emma: Its ok. Come home, I am making cupcakes today. Take care. Bye.

Me: Bye Aunty.

I gave the mobile back to its owner and focused on my own work.

"Have you eaten anything... I mean breakfast?", I heard him asking. I lifted my eyes and stared into his own. My lips cracked into a fake smile.

'Like you care'

"None of your business, sir. Please don't disturb me. I need to finish this for today meeting", I said and went through the file. I heard footsteps going far away from me.

At 10:50, the door of the room opened and I heard footsteps entering into the room with a shouted,"Damon Reed, how dare you didn't invite me in your marriage?".

'You can't able to handle the drama happened on his marriage'

"How can you do this to me, to your College Mate?", He added.

'To much acting'

"Sorry, I was little busy with work. Emilia come", Damon suddenly called me. I obeyed and went towards them. Damon introduced me to him,"Meet my wife Emilia". "Wait a minute, I told me that you're marrying Amelia. Why did you marry her evil cousin?", He said. My started to blur with tears. A voice stopped everything,"Sir, we are ready for meet-". Sonia didn't finish her words as her eyes fell on the man infront of us. "Richard", slipped from her lips. "Sonia", slipped from his lips.

'They know each other... but how?'

Richard, Damon's college mate took steps towards her. Sonia was glued on the marbles. I looked at Damon, he had the same reaction as mine. "Sonia, I can believe that you're infront of me. Oh my Goodness! I missed you so much", he went to hug her. But Sonia dodged it.

"Don't dare Richard Robertson. You better know that loving you was my biggest mistake in my life", she was going to say something more, but she was stopped by Richard's kiss. I was going to save her, but an arm encircled around my waist. I turned and found Damon glancing at me.

"Don't dare to do anything stupid, Emilia. If you do, I will make sure your life become hell", he whispered into my ears. "You can't do this, she is your employee. You shouldn't let her get harm", I said.

He just did nothing. His lips cracked into smirked,"Richard is my best friend and how about your friends stay with him for a while".

'Sammy was right.. You are ruthless. You don't care of employees.. I hate you, Damon Reed'

I pushed him off and pulled Sonia out of his hold. I felt Richard's glance but I ignored him.

'You disappoint me, Damon like always'

I opened the door and got out from the door.

'I hate you Damon... You don't deserve to be Logan's brother'

•••

Reece's Pov.
◀️▶️

"Sir, I need to show you something", My trusted Assistant and our house butler said. He extended a file. Damon's marriage certificate.

'What's he wanted to show me? Everything is ok here'

He understood before I could say something. "Please look carefully at the signature part. You will understand". I looked as he told.

Damon Reed.

'Wait a minute!'

Amelia Collins.

"What's going on? Amelia Collins. How could this happened?", I said to myself. "This is what I want to show you. Emilia signed this but", he paused. "I think we are missing something", he added.

"Samantha and Logan brought Emilia's luggage from her house. Try to find the necklace which I gave Emma on her first birthday with me. You remember the pendent, right?", He nodded as I asked him.

'If she has that pendent, then it could be explained a lot'

"Sir, I didn't find it in her luggage, but I found it in Logan's room. I'm sorry for searching Logan's room without your permission", he said handing over the pendent. The same pendent.

"Bring Logan and Samantha here. I need to discuss something with them", he nodded and left.

'Logan what are you hiding from us?'

"Dad, you called us. Is something important?", Logan's words wounded my heart.

'Can't a father call his son without any reason?'

I noticed Samantha pinched his elbow and glanced at him with warning.

"Son, I'm sorry if I hurt you. Please forgive your father", I apologized. "Dad, you don't need to apologize but you need to remember that you have an another son except Damon Reed", he said tried to show that he was serious.

'Aww.. he is jealousy over his elder brother'

"Ok I'll remember, but you have to help me in certain things. Where did you find this pendent? I didn't know about buying this", I asked showing the pendent. He simply said and clearing my all doubts,"It's Lia's".

'Lia means Emilia to him or in specify Amelia'

I smiled. Logan and Samantha looked confused.

"River, go and keep an eye on Mason Collins and keep me updated about him", I ordered, River, my trusted Assistant. He nodded his head and took his leave.

"Uncle, what's going on?", Samantha asked me. She was a smart girl and best choice for my second son. "Nothing serious. I found a information which I like to share with you. Damon's wife and my elder daughter-in-law is actually Amelia Collins", I exposed their secret.

Logan fell on his butt and Samantha took 3 steps back covering her mouth.

'As expected from them'

❤️
🧡🧡
💛💛💛
💚💚💚💚
💙💙💙
💜💜
🖤
✨✨✨

Emma's (former owner) and Amelia's (Current owner) necklace.

🎉
💛New Character💛

ElliottJacobs, you guessed the exact same thing what I had written.

Vote!
Comment!
&
Share!
✨Thank you✨

❤️Love You and Purple You💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 27.5K 45
Book #2 [Sequel to 'All About Revenge'] [COMPLETED] ***** "I can't do this anymore." I said as ano...
5M 156K 72
For a second I turned my back when I felt strong arms grab my waist and pull me back. Reese forced me to sit on his lap as I felt his lips near my ne...
14.1K 917 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...
351 38 20
"I never knew that love would be this amazing"I said looking at the beautiful sunset with him by my side. "Sweetheart I also thought love was an unwa...