Unchained his heart

By ArtistaDeElla23

"Is there any chance why I got the pleasure of your visit Mr. Montessori?" I ask through gritted teeth as I t... More

Unchained his heart
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20

CHAPTER 16

760 42 1
By ArtistaDeElla23

————————————————-
"And then suddenly, you meet that one person who makes you forget about yesterday, and dream about tomorrow"
————————————————-

AVIANA POV

It's been four days since I decided to ignore him. And I admit it was not so easy apart from ignoring him but for how he continuously ask for my forgiveness. He looks so lost and depressed, I almost pity him.

Within these four days of torture, I finally got to see a part of him, hidden away from the outside world.

I got to know that he is very gentle and he was always very protective of Xian and kept a watchful eye over us. They've become closer and I think my son loves his company. He looks up at him as his father figure and I couldn't deny it they look good together.

My doubts of him being the worst father vanishes, he took care of us like we are his family. He sees to it that everything we needed is being provided. I appreciate what he is doing for us but I am not used to serving, against his will, and Melinda I took care of some of the household chores. Which makes him angry but he couldn't do anything because he knew I am still angry at him.

I also found out he loves to cook. He cooks better than me and I secretly love his recipe although I pretended not to like it. He is also preparing my breakfast and he insisted that I have to take my breakfast in bed, which I am grateful for because I've been having backache and my bump is getting bigger.

He's been doing everything he could to gain my forgiveness and he even tried to explain why he acted the way he did. He has no idea that his forgiveness is not based on the things he could buy or things he can do. A simple "sorry" is enough.

Looking at the man hovering above me with his dark eyes flaming with fire makes me realize that over time, there have been several people who have influenced various aspects of my life and he is the only one who made it more difficult but at the same time almost perfect.

He is a very reserved man but has a great sense of humor, and always knows how to put a smile on my face secretly and to the people around him. His strength seems to be unbreakable during hard times and is extremely determined to accomplish anything he sets his mind on. I hold great esteem for how he stands up for what he believes in, and will never back down.

And his determination is written clearly on his face, he wanted to solve something before the day ends.

"For God's sake woman, are you even listening to what I am saying," He said looking straight into my eyes.

Honestly, I didn't hear anything, when he is around me my mind tends to stop working and everything becomes eerily silent.

"Aren't you going to talk to me or you will continue to ignore me?" He dragged me out of my reverie. "I can't stand another day of you ignoring me and Xian is asking questions why we don't talk anymore."

"I already talk to him," I replied shortly

I heard him take a deep breath. "What can I do just so you can forgive me, Aviana?"

"Apologize to Mac."

I knew he would do anything but that.

"Why should I apologize to him, he crosses the line." I could sense the fury bubbling again inside him.

"I know he crosses the line but he is the only family I have and he always protected me and Xian. And you can't blame him if he acted the way he did know who you are." I said raising my voice lightly.

"What do you mean by knowing who I am?"

"Are you serious?" I can't believe he has no idea how he treated his employees.

"Yes, I do."

"He works at your Hotel, we both do. All the employees are afraid of you because you fired your employees when you feel like it without remorse. You are a devil and a heartless man. They hate you, so you can't blame him if he acted the way he did." I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose.

"I am well aware of my employee's anger against me and I wouldn't fire them if they were doing their job properly. He has the right to hate me but he has no right to threaten me inside my own house. Besides, I was not aware of his visit and you both were way too close for my liking. I was caught out off guard." He explains caressing my hair, the flame in his eyes darken when he saw my breast peaking under my almost see-through lingerie.

"Your jealousy was out of place, Calvin." I gulped as he positioned himself under my thighs and our intimate parts are perfectly aligned.

"It was not, you are my woman and the mother of my children. No one is allowed to touch you but me, only me," he whispered as his hands caress my waist to my bump. He continues his care until he stopped under my swollen breasts. "You have no idea how much I desire your presence beside me. You are the only one who manages to get through my walls and it scares me how you easily went through it. "

My heart starts to beat faster after his confession. I finally saw the great Calvin Montessori vulnerable. At some point it was really hard to read him as a person, he put a thick wall around him that no one can even see through it and he is letting me in.

It scared me and I don't know why, maybe because one day I have to leave his side empty and with our children in his arms. I don't know what scares me the most, dying or leaving them all alone.

"I...I don't know what to say..."

"Sshh! It's okay you don't have to. I am sorry for how I reacted before. It was just... I felt jealousy for the very first time and I was not ready for it."

I swallowed hard. I discreetly pinch my thigh making sure what was happening is real, not just a form of my hallucination.

I gape openly while my mouth went dry as I tried to digest everything.

Everything is happening so fast.

"I forgive you," I said, ignoring the hard pounding of my heart.

He smiled and as fast as the lightning he captured my lips in an intense kiss. Mix with desire and happiness. Oh God! how can I possibly resist him. He is just like some kind of drug, unable to stop.

My hands went through his hair, making him grunt loudly. He continues leaving kisses on my neck and top of my breast.

"I want you so bad." He whispered on my lips, while his hand is rubbing my inner thigh and I feel so wet.

"Please." I pleaded as I can't control my flaming desire anymore.

The next moment, he is already entering and I can feel my muscles trying to adjust to his size. I am already getting used to it. I moaned and arched my back as far as I could while my nails dug into his thighs.

This time he moves so slowly and carefully. For the next few hours, we did nothing but make love until we fell asleep.

*****************************************

For the next few days, Calvin and I barely saw each other because he went on a business trip. He will be away for more than a week or so. Every night he will call me and asked me if everything is okay. We talked on the phone for about 30 minutes or so if he is not interrupted by his employees or someone else.

Sometimes I can't help myself to stop thinking about him having sex with someone else while he is away. Yes, he confesses that he wanted me on his side but still I have doubts about his intentions. He is a millionaire and a womanizer, he can't just stop just like what he does before.

He showed me that he cares for me and my children. Before he departed he made sure that we have all the things we needed and he even hired a private nurse for me, to help me monitor my health and our babies.

I have trouble walking around and I have to sleep in the guest room downstairs. My bump is getting bigger every day and I am only 5 months almost  6 months pregnant. It feels like I am going to give birth anytime. It scares the heck out of me.

After a lot of thinking I decided to call the only person, I know who can help me. I hope he could help me with Xian. I never met him because my husband told me before that I will only contact these men when something bad will happen to him or when I need some help with our son. I have to take some risks and precautions for the future of my son.

I dialed the number I have been keeping with me all these years. My hands started to sweat when the line started ringing.

"Hello," a man with obvious authority in his voice answered. "Hello! Who is this?" He asked impatiently when he couldn't get an answer from me. "Look whoever you are, you better start talking now, or else I will make you pay for disturbing me." He said irritated

"Sorry, I am looking for Raphael," I said nervously.

"What do you want? How did you get my private number?" He demanded

"My husband Xian told me to contact you if I needed some help."

"My son is already dead for four years now so why you're calling me now? Do you need some money? How much do you want? How can I be sure you are his wife?"

"I know it's been four years now and I did not call you to ask for money. I called you because I need your help for my son." I replied

"I can't talk to you about this matter on the phone. I will send you the address and meet me there today afternoon." He said and he ended the call after telling me to bring with me the proof that I am his son's wife.

———————-************———————-

Hope this chapter is okay 👌🏻.
Please tell me what you think 💭
I wrote this in a rush because I have a lot of homework to do, so please excuse me for some mistakes. 😊

Lots of love ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 2.5K 34
[BILLIONAIRE SERIES] [BOOK 1] "Do you want to kiss me?" "No, I want to devour you completely. Every inch of your body and soul belongs to me. Let...
145K 3.4K 75
Calvin bent down and settled between my thighs and bent my knees upward. He stroked my ankles, calves and then moved his hands to the insides of my t...
1.6M 34.5K 54
"Take it." He mumbled. I obeyed him. His lips were at one end while mine at the other. I felt the heat surround us. He slowly bit the stick leaning c...
1.9M 58.3K 60
[COMPLETED] [Hightest Ranking #3, From 3rd to 6th September 2016] She was an epitome of strength, though afraid of people leaving her, she built wall...