Zero: A BTS AU (On Hold)

By ModronBearerOfLight

BTS X Reader Soulmate au You are just a normal person with a normal family, normal worries regarding school l... More

Another day: Ch 1
Please, go with me: Ch 2
Reluctance: Ch 3
Foggy: Ch 4
Why is she like this? Ch 5
7 nervous brothers: Ch 6
Off we go: Ch 7
Excuseeee me: Ch 8
Loud crowd: Ch 9
Nerves before the meet: Ch 10
Anticipation: Ch 11
Pained meeting: Ch 12
Jungkook: Ch 13
Jimin: Ch 14
Everytime we touch I get the feeling: 15
What do we have here? Ch 16
Let us: Ch 17
Should I stay or should I go? Ch: 18
Sleepy, that's what I am: Ch 19
Sun and Spring: Ch 20
Reflect: Ch 21
Converse (High): Ch 22
Go Go: Ch 24
Take Me to the Sky: Ch 25
Home is where the Heart is: Ch 26
Is your Heart your Soul?: Ch 27
Burn it up: Ch 28
Daydream: Ch 29
A Star's Calling: Ch 30
A/N: 1
Home: Ch 31
A meal and some friends: Ch 32
Clumsy Curiosities: Ch 33
Butterfly: Ch 34
I don't know anymore: Ch 35
Beans again: Ch 36
It's a date: Ch 37
Off to the shop you hop: Ch 38
The trip continues: Ch 39
A painting and some plants: Ch 40
Suspicions unanswered: Ch 41
A brief visit: Ch 42
Fall Everything: Ch 43

Wonder: Ch 23

5.3K 131 11
By ModronBearerOfLight

Tae and Hope were in the loby waiting for you to emerge from the elevator. Jin had been made aware of your plans and as such called on his brothers to watch and follow you as he waited downstairs in a car. Ready at any given moment to pursue.

The pair of eager wolves, whose obvious anxious and happy behaviour suited the image of young, playful puppies more then adult, aplha wolves who also happened to be princes, attempted to conceal themselves behind a cobblestone column. When they heard the elevator ding for the 19th time since they had rooted themselves, their heads bolted around each side. They had the same reaction each time, so far always meeting disappointment, and now, finally, they saw the one person on this planet whomst they desired to lay eyes on the most. And they did, and you were stunning in your cosy, comfy outfit that made them want to dash over and snuggle with you. They bearly held themselves back, the fact that you were wearing their merch, their logo, did not help. It definitely did not help, and the sight of it made them giddy, a little bit possessive to, because even unknowingly it seemed that you were recognising the bond and marking yourself as theirs in response.

You had come down with a friend, who herself, left you alone. And though they probably should have seen where she went, they could hardly bring themselves to look away from you, now twiddiling your thumbs alone. Your gaze rose and moved towards the pair who, not wanting to be caught, quickly looked away, darting their eyes all about the room. You kept looking at them, and they couldn't help but look back over at you, they blushed when they locked their eyes onto yours. Tae grabbed his hyungs upper arm, squeazing. In return a hand met his and was gripped with equal force, yet neather acted to move the other away, both content with the presure grounding them.

You quickly departe with your friend and the two watch the lights above the elevator, ensuring they knew your destination. After the light holted, symbolizing the machienes arival at the underground car park, the two race forward, the button the finishline that the eager boys cross in unison. They glare and pout at each other momentarily before they dash through the doors and ride the moving cupboard down. They move slower this time, when the ping resounded throughout the concreat encampment, slow feet carried their racing minds. They look about, though the movements of their heads were calmed by the possibility that you may spot them, and by no means did they wish to appear foolish to you. They were unaware, or had perhaps had forgotten about, all the content avaliable online that painted the glorious boys in a humorous light, you yourself having seen many such videos of the boys and only growing more fond of them as a result. They finaly found you stood by a car just before you retreate inside. They rush over to their own waiting vehicle and driver of a brother, and once inside insist to their hyung that he must not lose sight of the blue car that was passing steadily behind them. They give chase, though there was no speed involved par from the chaotic speach and thoughts of the younger brothers who lay countless worries and demands like a blanket of distraction, suffocating the car and Jin. The man, after a generous amount of putting up with the boys, who were just anxious about their mate, could no longer resist his desire to yell, "ahhhhhhhh," as he stopped at a set of traffic lights. "Gosh. Stop, just stop it. Do you want me to crash? That is it, no more, nothing, not another single word from either of your mouths untill we leave this car. Got it," he looked into the mirror, eyeing the brothers who, though now sat still and stiff, were once lent forward, yelling and thrasing their arms about. His tone was not only angry but laced with authority and demand. As such his younger siblings could do little but nod in compliance even though they had wished to refuse, to not submit but instead defy.

As such the remainder of their journy, their pursuit into the hills, was peacefull. Jin parks a ways away from where the blue car had come to a stop in a grove of trees. They emerge from the car and treck their way quickly over to you, guided by your sent in the wind. Even tho they had now left the confinds of the car their thoughts were not voiced, instead they remain as silent as their movements.

The three stop behind the second line of trees. They could see you, sitting happily, perfectly. The youngst desired to be closer. His brown waves of hair swaying in the wind as he approaches a bush near to you, concealing himself behind its thick bristles.

He peers through it and as he does so unknowingly tankles his curls upon a spindly branch. His brothers had wisper yelled at him as he moved closer, "ya," but he ignored their warnings, "don't go closer. What if you get seen!," "ya, get back".

Themselves, not wishing to disturb you, had ceased their panicked calls, instead focusing to convay their instructions through the channels of their minds. It was going well, they were disturbing Taeyhung's mind, and his focus on you. In any other situation he would have turned and yelled at them before stomping over and whinging, giving into a state of compliance. But this was different. So instead of doing all that, he just yelled a, "quite! Just focus on our mate," before turning of his connection.

His brothers were shocked at his words, they would be focusing if they could, but Tae was to close to you and they were worrying about several things; getting caught, putting you off because they were practically stalking you, scaring you away by trying to explain. Yeah, all Tae was doing was leading up to the worst case scenario, especially if he wasn't careful. Jin linked, "ah, we would focus if we could you fool. But you," but stops as he realises that nothing was getting through to his aggravating brother. He sighs and Hobi just whines a little, saddened by his elders state and his youngers recles actions.

They look back over to you, still concerned. As they do, loud music resounds around. The unprecedented upraw of vibrations pains their sensitive ears and their hands fling up to cover them. The heads and necks of the two had bent into the safty of their laps and when the pain resides slightly Hoesok glances up, one eye bearly open, to find the state of his far brother.

The man had one ear covered, his other hand preoccupied with trying to tug his hair free. His head was tilted slightly and allowed for his pain and panic to be seen. Hosoek and Jin were both a little worried but when the younger managed to free himself the older remarked, "ha! Karma".

Just as the words are spoken, a piece of .... bread?.... flew over the bush, brusing the face of the bearly free, anxious but calming, boy, thereby re-invoking his panic and disoray.

The projectile scared the living life, his soul, mind and reason, from his body and called his wolf to take over. The others would have been thoroughly amuzed, grabing at the chance to make fun of Tae for lossing to his wolf over a simple peice of bread, if not for the fact you were right there. And he was right there. And he had just lost to his wolf while you were right there, separated only by a bush.

The blood drains from their faces, all colour lost and them now the personification of living ghosts, panic setting in. Together they both sware internaly and bounce up as if they were springs compresed within two fingers that were suddenly let go. They flew, practicly. Silent the whole way as they were aware of their surroundings, attempting to miss all underlying twigs. They were still greatly aware of you, but their avoidance of sound now took second fiddle to the need to stop their brother.

Jin arrives first and bearly mannages to grab onto to ankle of the rising wolf. They both fall to the ground with the momentum, dirt filling their mouths. Jin pulls his brother closer as the ankle thrashes about sending more of the earths bed up and in the direction of the brother who was attempting to spit the load out. The thrashing wolf was soon met with a hand. A hand that covered his mouth just in time to stop a growl from rumbling out across the woods, stilling all in its comand for submission. The body of the mind lost to his wolf was now changing to as his instincts ran wild. The damn bread hadn't regersted as bread but as a threat. To both him and you. A threat to his mate that needed to be delt with.

With the growth of the man into a considerably large wolf, the brothers, who had just managed to secure him in their arms, were losing grip. The body was to big to just encase in their hold and they were now resorting to pulling fur in an attempt to bring him to the ground, to hid him behind the bush. That measly growth of green and brown and black that now apeared much smaller then it once did.

He possesed a beautiful coat. Gray fur that carries with it a light blue tint. It saddles his back, begining by masking his nussle and eyes, carrying itself up and over his ears before riding the decline of his neck all the way to the ends of his tale. Par from a sock of this gentle pastel that sat upon his front paw, the remainder of his body was met mostly with clean white, his stomach and legs covered in a coating of dirt.

His eyes were lost to the abyss of black that called him to action. His preditorial gaze sparing none from the chills that it sent grating down their spines, tearing away their resolve instantly. Forcing them into submission before even a calling of understanding regersted within them. Before they even understood the beautiful, ravishing, natural, maenadic danger they faced.

The tint of his eyes, the control they held over others, would have forced any person around to bear their necks and kneel in submission, hopping that their lives would be spared. But none caught sight of such splender. None were round to see. That was, par from the horrified brothers who were working hard to contain the beast dead set on revolt, on freedom, on rushing past the thin line of defence and whisking you of to some place he deamed safe. And they were not intimidated by him, they were petrified of what he was about to do. They did not bear their necks in submission but pulled harder at his fur, at his limbs, trying to bring him down. They would not cave but knew he was not going to either, not by force.

"Shhhh, shhhh. It's ok," Jin spoke, trying to tame the spooked and wild nature, just as a rider would their horse frightened by a snake. But V was no horse, and he was not frightened of snakes.

Seeing the null effect of his brothers words, J-hope, whose eyes betrayed him, his own wolf seeping through the flood gates of panic, attempts his own reason, "just stop and listen ok? If not to us," he glanced at Jin, the pure, exotic green of two gems meeting him in return, "then to (y/n). Your mate". He pauses seeing the wolf holt, ears twitching as he really focuses on the melodic tune of your words. They all begin to listen, focusing only on you, "see. I told you," Hobi remarks absent mindedly.

They hear the lighthearted chorous of conversation that you share. Your friend complements them and they feel a tad giddy, but then you tell her you had fun. That you had fun at their concert and they felt proud.

And then you complement them on their voices. And then on their looks. Beautiful. You called them beautiful. The brothers who reside still mainly in their human form blush as they hear this, only just managing to react in time to stop V from whining and wimpering in delight. Instead he releases a choking sound when the hand of Jin shoots up in attempt to muffle his mouth, to shut the jaws closed, and misses, instead puncing his neck. He quickly pulls his hand away and places both up in apology to his makene, trully sorry for his unintended violence. The wolf just glares and rases his lip slightly, showing a row of teeth, before turning his deep eyes away to train on you. He rises slightly to gain a better view, allowed to do so as Jin recoils from the shock of unwillingly throwing punches. Then the man quickly joins J-hope in pulling at the fur, but not before they are spotted. Eaaakkkk runs through their minds as they muster strength from their wolves, enough to bring down V with their combined force, even if they were in their human forms and he had transformed.

They lay atop him, holding him down with their weight as through the gaps in the bush they see your friend rise. She stands protectivly, and the two sane men are somewhat glad you have such a loyal companion. But V was not, and it just stirred a possesive stream within him. He was rilled, and if he could, he would be off fighting her. It also unnerved your other mates, because though they were glad that you seemed safe with this person, she held an unforgiving, barbaric aura that encircled her like a viscous snake, ready at any moment to snap and swallow it's prey.

She turned around quickly as you mention them to her. Well V specifically. You tell her you had seen him but she doesn't believe you. 'Thank heavens' the two think as they pause to breath. Soon the music, their music, increases in volume. And though they are all, including V, glad to hear you listen, they are focused elsewhere.

The two drag V away, a missive wolf shaped indent leaving tracks in the ground as they move. He doesn't strongly resist like before, but he isn't complying either. Instead he just sits and lets himself be dragged.

They reach their original hiding place, and now all sit as wolves, thinking that they would be in a better position to take each other down this way. The picnic continues and they listen closely to the sounds of nature, making sure their were no irregularities or threats to you.

Soon you pack up and they stand, ready to follow or return to their car, like loyal dogs who now follow their master. A master who once feed them and is now unkowingly stuck with them for life. Cause you didn't know did you? You didn't know that these wolves were there lurking in the forest trying to protect you. Sure you knew they were there, you could see them. But you could only feel as to why. No proof. Nothing. Just a feeling in your gut. A feeling that these distant shadows, these mystic creatures, were bound to you in some way, for good or for bad. They were yours and you were theirs, and that is how it would be till the end of time.

***

A/N
I love chocolate 🍫🍫🍫🍫
I have already eaten most of my easter chocolate already 😣😥😢😢
🎩💜🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

367K 13.2K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
129K 4.7K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
308K 10.1K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
266K 11.1K 40
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။