It's Harder Before It's Easier

Par Blaise23

The Sequel to When Hate Turns To Love. Follow Niall and Kaylee's story deeper through all the drama and happi... Plus

It's Harder Before It's Easier
Chapter 1
Important!!! Please read
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Not an update
Chapter 9- In the end
Update
New Stories!

Chapter 3

11.2K 464 272
Par Blaise23

Sooo I know it's been forever but I've been applying to colleges and stuff so I'm done now! Now here's a happy chapter before... the big thing happens... ooooo....

"Nat sit still!" I scolded the boy as he bounced up and down in the seat. 

"Sorry, I'm just so excited to see dad." He grinned as we waited to get off the plane. 

We had just landed in florida to see Nial over his first break. It's been 4 long months without him and me and the boys have been dying without him. "C'mon mommy." Benny tugged on my arm as I held Nat's hand and the two pulled me down the aisle. 

"Daddy!" They both screamed in unison as soon as they saw Niall standing right there when we got off the plane. The two ran right toward him and Benny tripped right over his two feet but that didn't slow him down cause he popped right back up. I waddled toward them with my huge belly.
I was due in two months and I couldn't wait to get these two out of me, they were giving me hell. 

"Hey babe, I missed you." Niall smiled as I reached the group hug, which I was pulled into. "Ah, all my favorite people back together again." He put benny down on the ground and squatted in front of the boys with huge grin on his face. "I have a surprise!"

"A surprise! What is is?!" They both yelled jumping up and down. 

"Well, it has to do with Mickey mouse and Minnie mou-"

"Disney World!" They both screamed jumping up and down, their excitement over the top. "Mom disney world!" 

"I know, I heard. You boys are going to have so much fun!" I smiled as we started walking toward the exit, my feet and back aching. 

"I figured you wouldn't be up to all that walking so while we're there I have a surprise for you." He smiled giving me a kiss. He always knows how to make us happy. 

~
"Wow, you look like you swallowed a beach ball." Louis laughed as we walked upstairs into the hotel room.

"Nice to see you too Louis." I rolled my eyes giving him a hug. All the boys were spread out around the room and my boys were going wild filling them all in on everything that's been going on. 

"Alright, you guys got to calm down it's nearly 10 at night. And we're waking up early to go to disney tomorrow." Niall told them picking up Benny and throwing him over his shoulder. "Come on, I'll tuck you guys in." Niall took the boys and went through a door off the big room as I sat down on the couch.

"Gosh, those kids are wild." I sighed taking off my shoes. 

"How are you doing?" Harry asked sitting down next to me and rubbing my back. 

"Alright, this pregnancy is kicking my ass though." I yawned leaning back on the couch. "Everything aches, I pee every 10 minutes, I'm always smelly and I eat everything I see." 

"Aw poor Kaylee." Harry pouted pulling me into a hug. "Oh, you do smell."

"Oh, shut up!" I laughed hitting him in the chest. "Can you help me up, I need to go to sleep." Harry pulled me up off the couch and I said goodnight to the boys and went through the same door Niall did.

"Mhm, and we can go on any ride you guys want. Okay? Love you guys, Night." Niall kissed both the boys heads and turned off the light walking back toward me. "I really did miss you guys. C'mon you look exhausted." 

When we got into the bedroom I took off anything that was restraining me and slipped into the fluffy bed. "Ah, feels good." I smiled rolling over to face Niall.

"Gosh, I missed having you beside me." He pulled me into his chest and ran his hand over my stomach. "How are they doing?"

"Good, but they're giving me hell." I laughed, shutting my eyes. "I just can't wait till your back home and they're finally here."

"I know baby, soon." He kissed my forehead and I nestled my face in the crook of his neck. I missed this more than anything. 

~

"Dad get up! Let's go to disney world!" The boys were jumping on the end of the bed and it was only 7am. 

"Alright alright. Go get changed and meet me next to the purple lamp in the living room. Quick!" Niall winked as the boys went running out of the room. "Don't worry you can sleep more." I just hummed and sat up a little bit looking over at him.

"You'll have fun, not too much sugar though."

"I know, I know. While we're gone I got you a reservation at this spa in the hotel, it should really help with all the pain you've been having." 

"Have I told you I love you a lot?" I smiled sleepily leaning over and kissing him. 

"But, I don't want you going alone so Liam's new girlfriend Sophia is here. She's going to take you, you can get to know her. She's super sweet."

"Sophia, what happened to Danielle?" I asked feeling more awake.

"They broke up and he met Sophia a little bit ago, she's really nice Kayls. Give her a chance." He told me and I rolled my eyes leaning back against the headboard. "Alright, let me get ready before the boys go crazy with anticipation." 

"I'll see you tonight, I love you." I gave him another kiss before rolling over and falling back asleep. I know Niall needed this time with his boys just as much as I needed time alone. 

~
"Kayls, wake up." I opened my eyes and saw Liam and some girl, I'm guessing Sophia, standing infront of me. 

"Oh hey." I sat up and rubbed my eyes stretching out my arms. 

"It's time for your guys spa thing. This is my girlfriend Sophia."

"Nice to meet you, sorry I look like this the first time we're meeting." I laughed and she gave me a warm smile. I got up and told them I'd meet them outside in a few minutes once I was ready but oh how I wanted to fall right back asleep. 

"Alright, I'm ready to go." I smiled walking out to where they were sitting.

"Great. It's not too far away. Bye babe." Sophia gave Liam a kiss and helped me out of the room and into the escalator. "What's it like being pregnant?"

"Hell, never do it." I joked watching the floors go down. "It's not that bad, it's worth it."

"I met your boys this morning, they're absolutely adorable." Sophia smiled as we walked out of the elevator toward the spa entrance. "They seem as wild as their dad."

"Oh trust me, they are." Sophia gave the girl our names and they took us in the back and got us ready. The massage was heavenly on my muscles and whatever scrubs they used on my face were amazing. Sophia actually was really nice and she told me about how she's still in college hoping to graduate soon. 

"Now for last thing, you sit in here and let the steam relax you." A lady with a thick polish accent told us, shuffling into a sauna. We sat in there for 20 minutes before she came back out to get us. "You feel good?"

"Yes, thank you. Today has been so lovely." I smiled saying godbye as Sophia and I made our way back upstairs. I hadn't even realized how long we were in there for. 

When we got upstairs I laid down on the couch and Sophia apologized about a million times for having to leave to meet a friend. I was more than happy to be alone in complete silence that is until my stomach started to feel like it was being stabbed a million times.

"Oh god." I groaned sitting up and breathing deeply. I was hoping someone was here but no one came out when I yelled for them. It felt worse and I tried to stand up but just fell forward onto my knees. I looked at the couch and there was blood. everywhere.

"Someone please help me!" I cried hoping anyone was here. After a few minutes Zayn, Louis and Harry walked into the room. 

"Oh my god, Kaylee." Harry rushed over and helped me up onto the couch as I held my stomach.

"What should I do?" Zayn asked sitting in front of me. The pain was so bad I couldn't even answer him, I could barely breathe. 

"Hey- Kaylee what's going on?" Niall rushed into the room dropping everything in his hands. 

"Mommy what happened?" Nat asked looking scared. I just shook my head trying not to scream. 
Why is mommy bleeding?" Benny asked Louis who took the two boys into the other room. 

"Kaylee, Zayn called an ambulance. It's going to be okay." Niall grabbed my hand and my eyes started to have black dots in them. "Kaylee?" I could feel my eyes roll back in my head and my whole world go black.

Niall's P.O.V.

"What's happening to her?" I yelled as I ran after the nurses and doctors. 

"Sir you have to stop here." A nurse stopped me just before the doors, holding my shoulders.

"What's happening to her? She's pregnant! I'm her husband." I tried to push past him but he wouldn't budge.

"We're going to let you know as soon as possible, please just stay calm she's in good hands sir." He directed me toward an empty room where a few of the boys were.

"Zayn is at the hotel with the boys. It's going to be okay." I sat down next to Harry and he pulled me into his side. 

I just wanted to know what was going on. I felt so helpless and useless. I just want her to be okay. 

~

It's been hours and the doctors have given us nothing. They haven't even come out yet and it's nearly 3am and I'm running on pure adrenline, the fear part.

"Mr.Horan." A tall doctor with dark slicked back hair came out and I sprung up walking over to him. "Have a seat."

"How is she?" I asked my hands sweating, my heart ready to jump out of my chest. 

"So we're doing everything we can. She's just started her third trimester and somethings gone very wrong. I'm sorry. Now I could use technical terms but that will just scare you more and confuse you. Mr.Horan, your wife is experiencing something very tragic. Basically she's going into labor early because of something that's happening with the babies. Unfortunately, either the babies will survive or her."

My heart stopped and it felt like all the oxygen was removed from the air. "There needs to be a choice made. Either she survives or the babie do. I'm extremely sorry for this. It's awful and we wish we could do anything else. The choice needs to be made as soon as possible before we lose them all."

I felt like my world was falling apart and everything was breaking. We would have to chose the destiny of our own children, our babies. "We haven't told your wife about this yet, we're going to now." 

I couldn't even get words out.

This information might just kill her, cause it sure is killing me.

OMMMMGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHH SO WHAT DO YOU THINK THEY'RE GOING TO CHOOSE? COMMENT AND VOTE FOR NEXT CHAPTER!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

11.8K 201 25
an abused girl with two friends make their way to a one direction concert. the girl has been abused and put down all her life. but when she meets Har...
6.3M 124K 94
One day turns into a lifetime. When two friends win a day with one direction, they never expect what was going to happen next. (This book was writte...
1.7K 33 20
"'Love.' I've fallen in 'love' far to many times. I'm not sure I even know what love is anymore.." Gabby may not necessarily be afraid to fall in lo...
24.6K 841 59
Lily's life was as perfect as it could be until she lost her parents. She had nowhere to go and no one to share her feelings with. At this time, she...