𝙊𝙓𝙔𝙏𝙊𝘾𝙄𝙉 ↬ senku i. x...

By -TSUMUU

"ɪꜰ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪꜱ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʀᴇʜᴇɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ, ɪᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ɪ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛ... More

Announcement
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue

Chapter 6

21K 884 798
By -TSUMUU

Second Person POV

Looking around a certain brunette travelled along the big trees in which surrounded him.

"Well look who's finally awake, good morning, big oaf," Senku said as he was about to ascend from his hut. 

Looking up his eyes widen in disbelief. "Ah! Senku, you're alive!"

Running up to his close friend, Taiju was about to hug Senku, but to his dismay instead of receiving a hug, he got a kick to the face.

"Don't you dare hug me while you're butt naked! Hands off, I'm not joking!"

Taking in a few deep breathes he finally started to calm down. Rubbing his nape, Taiju thought it would be best to listen to what Senku had to say. Unlike a certain level-headed boy, he didn't know what was going on and what happened to the current day.

Resting his hand on the back of his nape Senku looked around. "It's October 5th in the year 5738, you really slept in for a hell of a long time. I've been up diligently working my tail off for the last 6 months," he stated calmly. 

"Hold on so it's been like-" Raising his hands up Taiju began desperately trying to do the math with his fingers, only to have been cut off but Senku. "It has been 3700 years."

"How do you know what day it is? You got some sort of calendar or what?" He always knew his best friend was smart but to what extent? 

"Eh, I figured it out by counting. It was the logical thing to do. Follow me."

Walking closer to Senku he obeyed. "So, you said that you've been awake for 6 months right? What have you been doing all this time?" The brunette questioned. 

"You'll see when we get there."

Arriving at their destination Senku did the pleasure of showing Taiju around. Taiju was amazed at how much Senku had done in just half a year, if he were to have been unpetrified first he was sure without Senku he'd probably be dead. "Woah, Senku, this is awesome I can't believe you built this yourself!"

"It better be good, this took forever."

Cracking the joints in his neck Senku proceeded to say, "Until now I've been lacking manpower, coming up with a bare minimum to survive takes up all my time. I'm going to rebuild civilization, I'll need a muskily meathead to do the grunt work. In other words, I've been waiting for you Taiju I was 10 billion percent sure you were still alive, you were so hell-bent on confessing your love and for a guy as stubborn as you even a few thousand you wouldn't stop that from making that happened. You aren't weak."

All Taiju could do was nod in agreement.

"Yeah, of course, I'm not. Alright, Senku, you can handle all the brainy stuff and you can leave the heavy lifting to me, no problem."

It took humanity over 2 million years to crawl out of the stone age and into the modern age, we need to do that in a sprint. I swear I'm going to take back the world. through science, I'll figure out what happened to us and how we broke free. 

I swear I'm going to save Yuzuriha!!

We're maybe a couple of high school kids but we're going to rebuild civilization from the ground up. 

"You and I will be like Adem and Eve, together we'll bring life back to this stone world, this is exhilaration, get excited." 

...

Racing back to camp Taiju set down his basket full of what he deemed 'edible'. "That's definitely a plus-sized haul, Taiju, do you have a real-life cheat code for stamina?"

Just in mere seconds, Senku took the basket that Taiju collected food in and began to sort it out. "Amanita Virosa, toxic, Shemeji, safe, Amanita Muscaria, toxic, it looks like something that belongs Mario game. Next, mugwort, that's edible, wolfsbane, are you trying to poison us?"

After settling down, Senku began to start a fire. Taking a bunch of mushrooms Senku started skewering it with some sticks. "Wow, man, what the heck did you season this with?"

Looking up Senku finished the food he had in his mouth and answered his friend, "Just some salt that I pulled out of the seawater, a little pinch of It will make almost anything almost palatable. We can use it for picking food as well. One of primitive man's greatest discoveries I'd say."

"Thank you, Senku, this is perfect, I may not know all the stuff you do, but I'm going to bust my butt working for us." 

Shoving the rest of his food in his mouth, Taiju go up and began is search for more food. As he began looking from side to side he stopped examining the tree in front of him. "Whoa, are these grapes? There only one way to find out~" he sang. 

Detaching the grapes from its vine, he opened his mouth and ate the purple fruit. Qweezing ate the taste Taiju backed up coughing and covering his mouth with one hand. When he was done consuming the grapes he looked up, only to be met with a statue he had known.

"I've seen that guy on tv, he's called the strongest primate highschooler, Shishio Tsukasa. Guess he couldn't fight it either." 

Looking away something else had caught Taiju's attention, a cave. Being the interested spirit he was, he decided to go check it out.  When he arrived inside he saw you. You were frozen in a position where you seemed to look scared, you had your hands on your chest as if you were being held by someone.

"Whoa, me and Senku haven't been here yet so that means someone had to have places (Y/n) here! I gotta know who they are!"

"It was me, idiot."

Sighing Taiju looked down in disappointment.

"Are we seriously the only ones here? Like the last humans still alive?"

"We'll have to get more. I mean the two of us alone just a couple of dudes, can't restart humanity is you catch my drift," Senku said giving Taiju this weird knowing look. 

Looking away in embarrassment Taiju nodded. It was true, there would be no possible way for them to start humanity alone. "Besides, why after 3700 years did we break free from out of our petrified condition."

"The stone rotted away?" 

"Well something like that, say this strange mineral had corroded, can you chalk up the timing to mear random coincidence? 6 months apart is a relative blip on the radar there's a reason why we both reanimated so close together, we drifted up near here, what makes sense is this cave factored in somehow, see that stuff trickling from overhead? That's our miracle fluid made from bat guano. Good old nitric acid."

"No way, that's crazy! What is that!?!" 

Dragging Taiju out of the cave, he took the miracle fluid he had collected over time. When they reach what they had to call home Senku took one of the swallows pouring the miracle fluid on it. 

"Let me guess when you pour some of that miracle fluid on that the stone breaks and the bird wakes up."

"How I wish it were so straight forward."

When the stone from the bird didn't break off both Senku and Taiju sighed in defeat.

"I've been working like a madman working on this project, using every last method I could think of. Over and over, again and again, it's like something from a fantasy world. Is it all mineral, are there living cells underneath? I don't have the laboratory to get an in-depth analysis."

"So basically what you're telling me is there are things even science can't explain." 

"There we go, that tired old cliche, truth is it never quite stands up t the scientific method. Science is often a slow process. Some liquor might speed things up though. Combined with the nitric acid it could make something nice and potent, we could make what's commonly known as Nital, which is an industrial-strength batching agent."

"What did you say we needed?"

"Huh, I said we could make Nital. It gets into the ferrite grain boundary."

"No, don't confuse me with some kinda science talk, I mean the part about liquor.  Wine comes from grapes yeah? and that is a type of alcohol, isn't it?"

"Not bad you big oaf."

And with that their little journey to create wine began.  Being the gentleman Senku was he decided it would be a good idea to pick each grape one by one.  And being the big oaf Taiju way, he decided to put a bunch of grapes in a basket and stomp on them. His tactic worked though, it proved to be much faster than the one Senku had made. Then again, I don't think Senku would have wanted to get his feet dirty. 

"I'll have you handle any over the neck down work from here on out. It's just the logical choice."

When Taiju was finally finished he cleaned off his feet and went to Senku curious as to what he was supposed to do next. "Wine is an extremely simple process, crush your choice of fruit, put it in a container, and stir it every day until it's ready to go. Heh, if we tried this back at our time, we'd get arrested for not having a license."

Timeskip 

"It's been 3 weeks, that should do the trick."

"I've thought of something, isn't underage drinking is a crime?"

"Not a problem, after all, we're both a little over 3700 years old." 

Both at the same time, Senku and Taiju took a sip. 

Surprisingly Senku didn't spit it out, it's not like he liked it or anything it was just that he was never really into the strange taste alcohol had to offer. What wasn't surprising though was the fact that Taiju spat all of it out.

"One step at a time my friend, though I hate to say it, our pace will slow down, this will be a course in distilling wine for dummies. Our goal is to acquire some brandy."

Stepping out of the hut Senku and Taiju began making a distillation structure. (Sorry, I don't know what it's called. It's that weird clay structure thing they tried to make.) 

"Distilling huh, no idea what that."

"I knew you'd say that it's heating, cooling, and dripping, that'll concentrate the alcohol. Don't worry, people back in ancient Mesopotamia were doing this with clay pots in 3000 BC, and if they can do it so can we. Now get excited Taiju-"

Thinking all was well Senku stood up in pride, only to be faced with his creations malfunction. 

Timeskip

After a bunch of trial and error their hard work finally paid off, Senku finally made it, it only took about a few months, even so, Senku and Taiju were still on step 1 on creating civilization. Taking a swallow from their hut Senku placed it down on the ground.

"Listen up big oaf, lesson 1, it's not that there are things science can't explain, none the least, there are rules behind everything that happened, science is just the name for the steady pain-in-the-ass effort that goes into finding out what they are."

Finally, they thought, who knew this day would have actually come to reality, when Senku had poured the miracle fluid on the bird, no longer than 1 minute had passed and it had been set free.

Sighing Senku sat down.

"I've been experimenting for a year now, it actually didn't take as long as I imagined. Slow and steady wins the race. I'm gonna beat fantasy with science as my only weapon. (Y/n), I'm coming, just you wait."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 58 8
WARNING: It follows the events of the manga (post-z=204), if you only watched the anime I do not recommend reading it 😅 unless possible spoilers don...
2.1K 113 21
It was just stupidly thick yellow notebook that everyone had and used for chemistry, but it caused you to finally talk to the science boy. You could...
1.1M 56.6K 112
[Slight various x reader || following the manga] "There is," Senku said. "one science that I could never master..." he paused and looked at you. "You...
74K 3.2K 58
[Ishigami Senku × Fem!Reader] WEEKLY UPDATES ~~~~~ Before turning to stone, (Y/N) (L/N)'s life was actually pretty great. She had a strong hobby to h...