In Another World With My Smar...

By Saiyan_Of_OOF

Two young brothers were killed by an Accident. Who made the mistake? God! And now he wants to revive them int... More

Bio
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Harem
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 Part 1
Chapter 7 Part 2
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 (Part 1)
Chapter 17 (Part 2)
Chapter 18 (Part 1)
Chapter 18 (Part 2)
Chapter 19 (Finale)
Last Note
Extra Chapter (Fighting)

Chapter 15

7K 125 67
By Saiyan_Of_OOF

Chapter 15
Yae's Brother And Father!
Operation: Try To Keep Leen From Molesting Tsubaki!

(Y/N PoV)

"Wow." everyone looked around in awe.

"So Leen," I got her attention, "do you know, which ruins are you looking for? And do you know where the ruins are?"

"Niruya ruins. These are the ruins I'm looking for. I don't know where they are though."

"Hmm...Maybe my father will know something about them." said Yae.

"Perfect! Then let's go!" said Leen, grabbed Yae's hand and ran off.

"I'm starting to think, that we aren't really needed here." said Touya.

I shook my head and we went after them.

We saw Yae make a stop and smile.

"Here it is everyone!" we looked towards where Yae was pointing.

"Welcome to my hometown Oedo!" she said proudly.

While we were on the way to the Kokonoe residence, Nevan decided to make a interesting conversation.

More specifically, what Dante did to her on their first fight.

And I must say, I was sorry for her.

I shivered at the thought of having sex with one of them, but after hearing what Dante can do and just the thought of having her and the other girls all at once, made me want to go commit roblox death sound.

After some minutes we finally made to the residence, where Yae's mom hugged her upon her return.

"So, Yae, who are the people behind you?" she asked, breaking the hug.

"These are my companions from the far west! They've helped on my journey and came here to explore certain ruins." Yae explained.

"Speaking of which, where's father and brother?" she asked confused.

Her mother looked a little bit down.

"They are both on the battlefield with many other warriors. The fort, which they need to defend, is getting attacked non-stop, so I'm afraid they won't be coming anytime soon." Yae's mother said.

"Who's attacking the fortress?" asked Yae worried.

"The Takeda. They attacked out of nowhere and when your father heard the news, he immediately volunteered to fight. Your brother went too." said a woman in a yellow kimono beside, Yae's mother.

"Touya," I whispered, making Touya look at me, "did you catch the names?"

Touya looked at me with slight disappointment.

"Nanae is Yae's mother and Ayane is the daughter-in-law, you dumbass. Yae said this on the way here." he whispered back, sassy.

(Ayane yellow kimono, Nanae violet kimono.)

"Thanks, dimwit." I whispered back, with the same amount of sass in my voice.

"Any news from the battlefield?" asked Leen.

"I heard a rumor that the fight will be over in few hours. The fortress will fall, if the fight ends." said Ayane.

"That means, that father and brother..." both Ayane and Nanae looked down.

"(Y/N)," Yae turned around, "you need to take us there! I'll show you where it is through my memories!"

I nodded and we used Recollect.

I summoned Yamato and cut a whole in time and space.

As we walked through it, the fortress came to view, as well as smoke and some of red armored samurai, that I assume are the enemies.

"We need to go there, now!" Yae said, but was stopped by Leen.

"Even if you make it through the army of enemies, the gate is closed."

"Then fly there and use Recollect with (Y/N) or Touya." said Yae.

Leen rolled her eyes.

"I can barely hover above the ground, because I didn't use the wings for quite a while." Leen said.

I grabbed my Yamato and looked towards Touya, who was already grinning.

"Alright. I'll make time and space my bitch again." both me and Touya started using Gate, to get inside the fortress.

Few minutes later I cut a portal, which brought me inside the fortress.

When I entered, I was greeted by a nice cold steel katana, which was held by who I can only assume is Yae's brother.

"Who are you and how did you get in here?" he asked, threatening to cut my head off.

"Magic. Besides, Yae wants to see you, so if you could take that katana off my neck, it would be very nice." I said.

"Yae is back?" he took his sword off my neck.

"Yes she is." I unsheathed Yamato and cut a portal.

Few seconds later, Yae came through it as well as the rest.

"Brother!" Yae hugged her brother.

"Yae! Is it really you?" her brother asked.

"Yes!" she said, broke the hug and turned to us.

"And they're my comrades from the far west, who helped me on my journey to become stronger." she said proudly.

"Really? Well, in that case...My name is Kokonoe Jūtaro." he introduced himself.

'JOTARO!' both me and, surprisingly, Nero shouted in my head.

'Jūtaro.' corrected Vergil.

I looked around and noticed many injured soldiers.

I rolled my eyes, took my phone out, locked them on and used a advanced healing spell, to heal them all at once.

"What just happened?" asked Jūtaro.

"Healed them all. I guess the red samurai warriors are behind this?" I asked.

He nodded and explained how they should be dead and that their masks could be the key to kill them once for all.

"Alright. Then let's help you all." I said and started locking on, on all of the enemies.

'You sure you'll be fine? You know it will take hell of a lot mana from you.' warned Dante.

I rolled my eyes.

"What are these?" asked a soldier, who looked out.

"Wait, you want to defeat them? You surely don't mean single handedly?" asked Yae's brother.

I looked at him with a 'watch and learn' look and prepared for a massive attack.

"Strike true, Light: Sparkling Holy Lance, Shining Javelin!" suddenly only explosions were heard.

Every soldier and Jūtaro were impressed.

"A-Amazing." said Jūtaro in awe.

"T-That's (Y/N) for you!" Yae said, blushing madly.

(Very Small Timeskip)

We were sitting with Yae's father and another general, who I don't really care about.

What I care about is the presence, which didn't show itself.

"Whoever is hiding in the shadows, come out. Before I cut you into pieces." I said, menacingly.

Everyone turned to me confused.

Suddenly a girl in a stealthy ninja suit jumped out and landed infront of the exit.

"I have information." she simply said and gave a letter to the general, that I really don't care about.

"Yes. It confirms our suspicion. Yamamoto is behind all of this. The letter says too, that all of the other generals were thrown into a dungeon." he said, after he read through the letter.

"He's probably held up in some fortress. It will be hard to get to him." said Yae's father.

"Touya? (Y/N)?" Yumina asked.

"We will help you." said Touya.

"There will be fighting, so I'll be happy to lend a hand." I said.

"Then let's go." said Touya.

"Wait. Are you completely dumb, or just pathetic dimwitt?" I asked.

He looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Do you want to sneak into a fortress, without the help of the darkness in the night?" I asked.

"Your right." he agreed, sheepishly.

"I'll come too. I can show you the way around." said Tsubaki.

"'Kay. Me, Leen and Tsubaki, will sneak into the fortress. Touya and the rest will come later, when we get discovered." I suggested, to which everyone nodded.

(Timeskip)

"Alright. Let's just-" I tried to cut a portal, but nothing happened.

"Magic shield, you can't do anything with magic, which targets the fortress." Leen said.

'How is that possible?'

'Don't ask me.' said Vergil.

"Leen, you said-"

"Yeah, yeah already on it." she cut me off and soon magic circles appeared.

After they disappeared, Tsubaki looked in disbelief.

"I can't see you anymore! You became invisible." she said.

"Really? I still see Leen, so it's not completely invisible." I said.

"Oh, your voices are still audible." she said.

"Okay, then let's-" I stopped and noticed, that Leen was staring at Tsubaki's assets.

Suddenly she went behid Tsubaki and started groping her breasts.

"Oh my (Y/N), you're really a bold one, aren't you?" asked Leen.

"Wait, it's (Y/N)?" asked Tsubaki, between moans.

"No. Leen is behind you." I said.

Leen then proceeded to take of the part of kimono, which was covering the fishnet on her breasts, making them even less covered.

"(Y-Y/N)! W-We-e h-hav-ve a o-operation t-to comple-ete!" said Tsubaki, moaning.

I hit Leen on the head, slightly, so she would release Tsubaki.

"Sorry Tsubaki. Leen is rather perverted." I apologized.

"Tsubaki?" I asked, trying to get her attention.

She opened her eyes, which were slightly teared.

"A-At l-lea-ast a-ask b-bef-fore y-you do-o s-something l-like tha-at." Tsuabki said, between her breaths.

'But of fucking course.'

I looked over to Leen, who was smirking.

"Alright, I'm sorry." I apologized and decided to roll with it.

Then I whispered to her, that she should meet me later, after the operation.

'If I already take the blame, for groping her, instead of scolding Leen, then I should try to take her on a date.' I said to myself.

Tsubaki blushed, but nonetheless nodded, signaling that she would come.

(hehehehehehehehehe)

"Then let's finally start this operation."

Hello, my ningens.

So...as I said in my DxD book, I got lazy, slept through the most of the days and didn't really have any motivation to do anything.

That's why I didn't update.

But now I'm back.

And I will try to update as often as I can.

Well that's all from me, at least I hope.

Goodbye, my ningens.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 264 12
Y/N die and get reincarnated to the world of supernatural, where devil, angel, fallen angel exist. Before he get reincarnated he meet the Shadow Mona...
39.8K 538 16
Hello everyone this is my first story all images go to their respected owners. As the title sais you died and got reincarnated into another world. wo...
558K 7.5K 22
[Discontinued] You are Saitama's adoptive son, one day you, Saitama and Genos were returning home from the supermarket, until you three stumble acros...
25.7K 541 16
Yuki is just your average 14-year-old boy with no parents or friends. After forgetting that he had a presentation that day. He dies of a sudden heart...