Spy kids 3 Game Over rewritten

Waldvogel24 द्वारा

What if Spy kids 3 took place in a universe where Juni never existed and Carmen had an older brother who had... अधिक

The Call
Learning about my mission
Level 1
The Moon
The Robocon
Mega Race
Programmers and a Boost
Level 3
Finding Carmen
Lava Mountain
The Greatest Meeting of All Time
Level 5
Going Home
The Toymaker Escaped!!!

The Game Enters The Real World

890 4 0
Waldvogel24 द्वारा

(M= Me, C= Carmen, GM= Grandma, F= Francis, SV=Savannah, GP= Grandpa, I= Ingred, G= Gregorio, GA= Gary, GE= Gerti, R= Rez, A= Arnold, FL= Floop, RO= Romero, DW= Dinky Winks, MI= Minion, TM= Toy Maker, MC= Machete, D= Donnagon, Fr= Francesca, E= Everyone)

After learning of the Toymaker's escape the ground started to shake violently! We all tried our best not to fall over. Some workers ended up falling out of their offices on the wall. 

M: Guy's, let's go!

Fr: Everybody, relax! 

We all rushed out of the OSS, and we ran towards the capital. When we got outside I could hear stomping in the background, but I couldn't see what was making those heavy footsteps. At that moment I realized that if the toymaker escaped, the game must've escaped with him. Francis and I look at each other. We look down at our glasses and we put them on. Once we put our glasses on we saw one of the robots from level 5.

F: Adam, do you see what I see?

M: Oh yeah, I do.

We ushered everyone to put on their glasses, so they could see what we saw.

M: Quick guys, put your glasses on. It's the only way you can see what's really happening. The game has entered the real world.

Once everyone put on their glasses, they went wide eyed.

C: There's only one thing to do in a situation like this.

R: What?

C: Call in the family.

Carmen lifted her wrist up to her mouth.

C: Calling all Cortezes.

(3rd P.O.V.)

Meanwhile at another building we see Carmen and Adam's dad Gregorio Cortez working on his latest invention. The fifth brain.

G: This is it. This is it. This is it. The moment we've been waiting for. Yes. Nobody move. Nobody move! Nobody touch the brain - the fifth brain. 

He touched the brain with one of his tool's and sparks flew out.

G: This is a historic moment. Probably the m-- 

One of the suction cups attached to his forehead popped off.

Gregorio licked it and reapplied it to his forehead.

G: Probably the most important-- No. This is the most important moment of my life. No one can disturb me now. I must activate the brain... Now.

And just as he was about to activate the brain he was interrupted by one of his co-workers.

"Mr. Cortez?"

G: Eh?

"Your children called. Some sort of emergency."

Immediately after hearing that Gregorio swiped everything off his desk, activated his jet shoes and flew out of the building. 

(Adam's P.O.V.)

Not too long after Carmen called for backup. Dad arrived.

M: Dad, you need these to see.

G: Glasses, quick!

Francis tossed a pair of glasses to my dad, and they landed right on his face. He turned around and saw the robot. He flew up towards it.

C: Incoming.

Suddenly mom arrived, as well as grandma and Uncle Machete. We threw them each a pair of glasses.

GM: This won't be easy.

I: Let's kick some metal.

Then mom, grandma, and uncle Machete started climbing to assist dad.

R: What about all the other ones?

There was a green version of the first robot, as well as a blue one, and a silver one.

C: We need more help our family isn't big enough.

I then started to remember what Gerti said to me.

GE: Remember one thing. Everyone's your family.

I brought my watch up to my mouth and activated my communicator.

M: Calling... Everyone.

Not long after I said that, Floop and Minion, showed up.

FL: We're here to save the day. 

M: Floop and Minion!

The guys and I gave Floop and Minion as well as Minion's three other heads glasses. Floop's robot children arrived to assist them.

MI: Robot children! Take 'em down!

The robot children rocketed towards the sky.

Suddenly Arnold saw Dinky Winks.

A: Dinky Winks!

Dinky landed with his clear umbrella.

DW: Somebody ring the Dinkster?

I threw him a pair of glasses.

DW: Whoa!

He brought out his lasso and tried to hogtie the grey robot.

DW: You're gonna make a nice addition to my theme park. Game over for you, pal. GAME OVER!

Romero arrived on his spork. Which is a combination of a sparrow and a pig.

RO: Somebody call in a loon?

Carmen ran towards Romero with a pair of glasses that were cracked on the left lense

C: Sorry, Romero, this is the only pair we had left. They're a little broken.

RO: They're perfect. Charge, Sporky!

Dinky Winks son brought over Dinky's cane.

LD: Brand him, Daddy.

DW: Thanks, Little Dink.

His cane turned into a brander that was made up of the letters of his first name.

He branded the robot he hogtied.

Suddenly Carmen and I were grabbed by two of the robots.

I managed to get my arm loose and call for backup.

M: Gerti Giggles?

(Elsewhere)

Gerti and Gary were at the spy awards ceremony when her phone rang.

GE: Yeah?

M: Adam Cortez. I need your help right away!

GE: I'm there. Come on Gary. Carmen and Adam need our help.

GA: Let's go.

They both left the award ceremony just as they were about to receive their medals.

(Back at the battle)

GA: We're here.

I threw Gerti a pair of glasses, and Carmen threw Gary a pair of glasses.

C: Give me a hand.

GA: Whoa.

Gary flew towards the robot and held it's mouth open.

C: Thanks.

They both flew back down to the ground.

They looked at each other. 

C: Hey.

GA: Hey.

Gerti and I flew down safely after she helped free me. 

M: Thank you, Gerti.

We bumped fists.

GE: There's still one more.

Finally there was a yellow one that looked like the Toymaker.

G: Thats impossible.

F: It's unbelievable.

A: It's huge.

R: What can we do?

SV: How do we stop it?

I: Someone has to go up there... 

C: And shut it down manually.

M: It's the only way. But who?

Grandpa came up towards us.

GP: I'm ready. It must be done. 

Grandpa's wheelchair flew up towards the final robot.

M: Grandpa, no!

I tried to stop him but mom held me back.

I: Adam, let him go. Your grandfather has to do this.

As grandpa flew towards the robot, It tried to swat him out of the air. He ended up flying into its left ear.

(3rd P.O.V.)

Inside the Toymaker's robot, grandpa came up on an elevator.

TM: Thank you for freeing me, Valentin, but it's too late. Nothing can stop me. Not even you.

GP: That's true. Only you can do that. You double-crossed us. The agency, your fellow agents and me. Your mistake cost me my legs. Well a mistake like that could only push someone further into the dark, and it has. Look at you now.

TM: But I gave you back your legs when you were in the game. I did that for you.

Grandpa wheeled himself over towards the Toymaker.

GP: Let me tell you all the things. I've missed in my life. Because of the accident you caused. I can't walk on the beach with my wife. I missed my daughter's birth and wedding. Shall I continue?

Outside the robot Adam stared up at the robot worried for his grandfather.

M: Grandpa... Don't.

Back inside the robot grandpa and the Toymaker were finishing up their conversation. 

GP: Now let me tell you all the good things that came of it. Humility. Spirituality. Understanding. You've been living in fear of me all these years, but I've only been searching for you so I could tell you that I forgive you.

And It turns out grandpa was never looking for the Toymaker because he wanted revenge on him, but because he just wanted to apologize to him. 

The Toymaker takes off his hat.

TM: I've only dreamed I hear you say something like that.

G: Now, the question is, can you forgive yourself? It's never too late, Sebastian. Take your time. Take your time to decide. We have about 10 seconds.

The Toymaker walked over to the switch that turns off the game. And he switched it off.

TM: Game... Over.

(Adam's P.O.V.)

I continued to stare at the robot, as it started coming apart.

G: Adam, get out of there!

I took off my glasses and ran towards my dad and he held me as we saw the robot completely dismantle and come crashing down.

I wasn't sure if either of them survived. But then I see grandpa alive and rolling towards us.

M: Grandpa!

I ran towards him and the toy maker was standing next to him.

About an hour later, Donnagon and Francesca showed up.

D: So wait a minute. Who won?

Francesca slapped him on the arm.

GP: It's not wether you win or lose.

TM: It's how you play the game.

GP: To family.

GM:To family.

G: To family.

I: To family.

M: To family.

TM: To family.

GA: To family.

C:  To family.

Fl: To family.

MI: To family.

DW: To family.

LD: To family.

RO: To family.

F: To family.

A: To family.

GE: To family.

I saw Arnold and Gertie wink at each other and blush.

R: To family.

MA: To familia.

Fr: To family.

D: To family.

SV: To family.

Savannah and I looked at each other and winked.

My spider monkey and R.A.L.P.H. put their hands on top of all ours.

TM: And... Break!

We all lifted our hands up and R.A.L.P.H. went flying.

After that I introduced my parents to Savannah, as well as Francis, Rez and Arnold. I also told them that Savannah was part of the game and that she doesn't have a place to live. So I asked my parents if she could live with us and they agreed. And then I wrapped my arms around her waist and she wraps her arms around my neck and then finally we kissed again. This time for longer than a minute. 

The End

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

10.4K 218 10
You're reading the description! Yay 😁! So this story came to me one day, it just popped in my head. We know Anne found the Music Chest and got sent...
4 0 1
this is a story of a girl who was kidnapped when she was 2 after that she lost her memories and adopted by a family but what will happen when she wi...
3K 140 49
in an alternate universe, Draculaura as a little girl, stumbles into the human world and finds a baby Clawdeen who looked abandoned. she takes her ho...
912K 20.8K 33
What if Teresa never arrives in The Glade? But the first girl who had shown up was Alex. Two months before Thomas arrived in the Glade, she showed up...