Remember Me, My Love.

By sanacondaaa

A story in which Minatozaki Sana suffers from retrograde amnesia... Chou Y/n: Successful entrepreneur, sister... More

[RMML] Prologue
[RMML] Chapter 2
[RMML] Chapter 3
[RMML] Chapter 4
[RMML] Chapter 5
[RMML] Chapter 6
[RMML] Chapter 7
[RMML] Chapter 8
[RMML] Chapter 9
[RMML] Chapter 10
[RMML] Chapter 11
[RMML] Chapter 12
[RMML] Chapter 13
[RMML] Chapter 14
[RMML] Chapter 15
[RMML] Chapter 16
[RMML] Chapter 17
[RMML] Chapter 18
[RMML] Chapter 19
[RMML] Chapter 20
[RMML] Chapter 21
[RMML] Chapter 22
[RMML] Chapter 23
[RMML] Chapter 24
[RMML] Chapter 25
[RMML] Chapter 26
[RMML] Chapter 27
[RMML] Chapter 28
[RMML] Chapter 29
[RMML] Chapter 30
[RMML] Chapter 31
[RMML] Chapter 32
[RMML] Chapter 33
[RMML] Chapter 34
[RMML] Chapter 35
[RMML] Chapter 36
[RMML] Chapter 37
[RMML] Chapter 38
[RMML] Chapter 39
[RMML] Chapter 40
[RMML] Chapter 41

[RMML] Chapter 1

894 22 3
By sanacondaaa

March 1st, 2015 [6:00am]

Y/N's p.o.v

*whack* *whack* *whack*

"Baby sis, wake up Baba made breakfast"

(bà); Chinese for dad.

I wake up and slowly rub my eyes open only to see Tzuyu with a pillow on her hand. I then glare at her.

"Yah who said you could hit me with my pillow?" I ask annoyed. "And who says I'll allow you to sleep in?" Tzuyu retorts. She then whacks me again before dashing out my room.

"CHOU TZUYUU COME BACK HERE!" I quickly run out chasing Tzuyu. I then see her in the living room hiding behind our dad.

"Baba help she's gone crazyyyyy~~~!!" Tzuyu says in Mandarin. Before I could even reply back our father grabs both of our ears and drags us to the dining table.

"Ow ow ow Baba it hurts.." I whine speaking in Mandarin as well. Tzuyu and I only speak Mandarin at home. We were both actually born and raised in Taiwan but moved here in 2004 because dad's friend offered him a job at his restaurant after Mama passed away. It was hard adapting to a whole new country and being surrounded by a different culture but Tzuyu and I knew at the age of 5 that we had to do our best and work hard in school despite the language barrier so we can buy Baba a big house in the future.

"Can you two act your age? You guys are a bunch of monkeys" he says which makes us giggle. I then take a seat and we start dining.

"Chef Baba, what did you cook? Is this a Taiwanese dish?" I say as I happily take a bite.

The two then start laughing. "Dumbo." Tzuyu says before dad hits the back of her head.

"Oww~~" she rubs her head.

Dad then chuckles. "These are Korean style pancakes sweetie." Oh...

"Ah really? haha whoopsies."

"*sighs* You two dorks. Maybe I should bring you guys back home. You're both forgetting about Taiwanese food already? Oh dear..." he says jokingly.

"But Baba Y/N is the dumb one here I am a true Taiwanese~" Tzuyu says

"Can you be quiet? You're just mad.." I reply.

"Mad at what?" Chewy asks before taking a bite of her delicious food. I then make sure to say the next part in English so dad doesn't understand. Good thing our old school had one of the best English programs..

"Mad that all the girls and boys always fall for me and not you~" I say and stick out my tongue. Chewy then widens her eyes before going up to put me in a chokehold.

"AAAAAAAHHHH"

"CAN YOU GIRLS BEHAVE TODAY IS YOUR FIRST DAY OF HIGH SCHOOL AND YOU GUYS ARE ACTING LIKE YOUR ARE STILL 5 YEARS-OLD!" dad says before laughing.

"Sorry~" we both say.

Tzuyu and I both actually got a scholarship at Hanlim Multi Art School. Every year, the school hosts a scholarship program where they choose three very talented students who apply there. Tzuyu and I were surprisingly picked as the two of the three. But what was the name of the other girl who got the scholarship again? Song Chaeryoung or something? I don't know..

After breakfast I then got ready and put on my new uniform. [following pictures show what it looks like]

Wow. Not too bad huh.

When Tzuyu and I both stepped out of our room we see dad with a camera ready in his hand.

"Look here girls!"

Tzuyu then giggles. "Ah no paparazzi no paparazzi!" she says while posing weirdly. I then give her a judgemental look before we take a picture. Baba just chuckles at our cuteness.

After packing our bags we then head to the front of our apartment door.

"Don't forget to text me when you two arrive okay? Make sure to focus and have the best first day of high school alright? I better not get a phone call saying you both caused trouble." dad says before pinching the both of our cheeks. Tzuyu and I then form a big heart together.

"Love you Baba~~!"

Dad then giggles. "I love you girls so much. I know Mama is proud of you too." he says proudly.

Tzuyu and I lost our mom at a very young age. Even though Baba never really talks about it, we knew that the both of them had a really hard time with money and so Mama couldn't handle all the stress anymore. She had suffered from a stroke and passed away just when Tzuyu and I first started school. Everyone usually teased us for not having a mom and so dad wanted us to move for a fresh start. Eventually, his old high school friend offered him a job in Korea as a cook for his small Taiwanese restaurant.

I smile at dad as I know he's still having a hard time with everything. "Thank you for raising us." I say seriously.

Baba then smiles. "No no. Thank you girls for growing up so well." he says as he pats our head. We then hug him before heading to school. It usually takes around half an hour by transit and it was only 8:01am. We had time...right?

Dahyun's p.o.v
"Chaeyoung-ah, hurry we'll be late!" I yell from downstairs as my younger sister Chaengie quickly sprints with her bag.

Aish.. it's this kids first day at Hanlim and she just had to sleep past her alarm. I'm already a second year student at Hanlim and I'm just as excited for Chaeyoung's first day as she is.

"Sorry unnie~" she says after tying her shoes. We then bid goodbye to our grandparents and sprint to the subway station. Luckily, we lived just five minutes away from it.

As soon as we enter the subway station, we see our train about to close and so we quickly sprint for our lives.

"Excuse me! Excuse me!" Chaeyoung says as her and I reach the doors. The doors are just an inch from closing before a hand stops it from doing so.

"Quickly!" the tall yoda-looking girl says.

"Thank you so much." I thank her as Chaeyoung and I manage to squeeze our way inside. I notice that the girl who held the door for us also had the same uniform on as us.

"Ah.. are you a first year?" I ask the tall girl who was also with another tall looking girl who had the same uniform on. Are they sisters or something? They're so pretty. Oh for the love of God Dubu, snap out of it.

"Ah y-yes." says the yoda girl.

"Son Dahyun." I shake her hand. "This is my little sister Son Chaeyoung. She's also a first year student like you." Chaengi reaches out her hand to shake the girls.

"Chou Tzuyu. Nice to meet you. This is my little sister Chou Y/N" Tzuyu reaches to shake Dahyun's and Chaeyoung's hand. "Um haha I'm sorry about this dumbo. I'm Chou Y/N, her twin sister. Nice to meet you." Y/N emphasizes the word 'twin' before shaking their hands.

"Ah really? You guys don't look the same." I say amazed.

"Yah unnie, they're probably non-identical." Chaeyoung says before giggling. "Yeah you're right." Tzuyu replies.

Wow. For someone who isn't identical they sure do share the same beauty. But wait a minute. I widen my eyes as soon as i realized something.

"Wait did you just say Chou?" I ask surprisingly. The girls nod.

"Unnie why?" Chae asks. I then scoff in disbelief.

"Chaengie did you forget? The Chou sisters are the two other girls who scored the scholarship!" Chaeyoung then looks at the Taiwanese girls in shock. "You're THE Chou sisters?!" she asks with her eyes wide open.

"Um sorry. I-I don't understand.." Y/N says confused.

"Ah sorry. On the last month of school our teachers told us about how this year they offered the remaining two scholarships to who they called 'the Chou sisters'. The school has never really given scholarships to people who were related to each other on the very same year. Everybody already knew that my sister Chaengie scored the first scholarship. So when people found out about you guys, we were all amazed. You three are literally the talk of the school!" I explain to the two very confused girls.

"Oh really??" Tzuyu laughs and scratches the back of her head in confusion.

"Mhm." I reply.

"Ahh Son Chaeyoung!" Y/N suddenly yells. "Tzuyu-ah, Son Chaeyoung was the name of the girl who got the scholarship this year! I remember now~!~!"

Chaeyoung giggles.

Third Person p.o.v
The four girls were so busy fooling around while getting to know each other even more, they didn't even notice that they were already entering the schools campus.

"Wooaahh~" The three first years say at the same time amazed at how big the school was.

"Wah Dubu-ssi, why didn't you tell us that so many people go here?!" Y/N asks shocked.

"It's a school you idiot." Tzuyu says.

The girls then enter the school only to be met by multiple gazes coming from the other students and faculty.

Y/N p.o.v
The four of us notice how there were a lot of people looking at us while whispering something to their friends. Sorry I mean, trying to whisper to their friends..

"Wow that's Son Dahyun's sister. Not only is that girl hella talented but she's hot too." I hear a guy say to his friends.

"Unnie aren't those the Chou twins? Wah they're so tall..."

"Mhm They're pretty too. Wait so, they're non-identical right?" the other girl then nods. Oh jheez. Why are they even talking about me like that? It's not like I'm some Kpop star or something. Weird..

We just shake off the comments because we just don't have the time for this. After we settle in and put our stuff in our lockers I head to my first class which thankfully, Tzuyu and Chaeyoung are in too.

[Time Skip]
Chaeyoung's p.o.v

It's finally time for lunch and Dahyun told us to meet her inside the cafeteria. The three of us then start heading our way there only to see a group of kids surrounding some girl at her locker. Ah probably just some popular kid who has a lot of admirers. But wait.. why does she look upset? We then walk closer to see what's going on and- oh no.

"HHAHA LOOK AT YOU! You think you're so rich you don't need to go to school anymore huh? Pathetic bitch." the guy says and his friend laughs with him while his phone was out to record everything.

"Wahaha oppa you're so funny. Let the girl be she's obviously just a failure. Her parents won't even let her take over Minatozaki Enterprises because she's just too much. Wow, I pity her older sister.." some other girl says just before purposely knocking down that poor girls lunch.

오빠 (Oppa); What younger girls call their older brothers, older friends, or even their boyfriends.

Fuck this. I know I'm new here but I've had enough.

"HEY!" everyone turns to me.

"WHO SAID YOU COULD BULLY SOMEONE LIKE THAT! ARE YOU GUYS BORED?!" they all turn to me.

"Hahaha. Aren't you that girl who was too poor to afford to go here so you had to get yourself a scholarship?" he said.

"Oh you bastar-" Y/N was about to punch him in the face before Tzuyu stopped her.

"Haha. Is that your tall bodyguard? Did you hire her cuz you're too small-"

*kick*

"AAAAAHHHH!! FUCK!" he cries on the floor after I kick him in the- well, you know...

"You think you guys are cool? All of you? Look at yourselves. Are you guys jealous of her or something? Just leave her alone and go get yourselves a life!" I say before everyone quickly walks away while that guy hopelessly limps his way out.

I then go up to the girl and help her take those nasty posters filled with hate comments posted on her locker.

"Hey don't cry it's okay." I cup her face while wiping her tears.

"Thank you.." she whispers while looking down.

"Ahhh those shitheads.." Y/N says before Tzuyu hits her arm. Hard.

"Ow!"

"Ow my ass. Chou Y/N were you seriously about to punch that guy?! Baba's gonna kill us!"

"Okay okay I'm sorry. But cmon sissy, did you see how Chaeyoung kicked him in the bal- bHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHA" Y/N cuts herself off and laughs out loud.

"Don't mind those two crazies. They're weird." the girl then giggles.

"Son Chaeyoung." I reach my hand out for her to shake.

"Minatozaki Mina." she shakes my hand. Wow is she the daughter of those guys that run Minatozaki Enterprises? I heard they're company expands from Japan all the way to Korea. I've always wanted to manage a company. So so cool...

"Minatozaki Mina. That's a very beautiful name for someone who's also very beautiful." Y/N and Chewy then start to fake gag while taking down the multiple sheets of paper on her locker. I glare at them before averting my attention to Mina.

I then pick up her lunch box that the girl knocked down and gave it to her.

"Um, how about you eat lunch with us? We don't want those losers bullying you again." she smiles.

"No it's okay I don't wanna trouble you guys at all. I was actually just on my way out. Today's actually my last day here." she says before I help her stand up.

I don't know why am overwhelming feeling of disappointment came to me. If only I knew her a little sooner..

"Oh.. well I wish you all the best wherever you go in life!"

She then hugs me. "Thank you so much. I really didn't think someone would help me out.." she said. I suddenly felt a pang in my heart. How can a girl like this get bullied because of her personal life?

"I hope we see each other again, Chaeyoung." we smile at each other.

"Bye bye Mina~~" the two dorks wave with their dumb cheeky smile.

Mina chuckles. "Hehe bye bye~"

She then waddles away to call her sister. So cute..

As soon as we reached the cafeteria. We see Dahyun and sit down on the table while she gives us those eagle eyes.

"Son Chaeyoung." I freeze.

"What in the hell were you guys thinking?!" Dahyun flicks my forehead.

"Someone posted a video of you kicking some weirdo in the balls! Are you guys crazy?! That guy is a fourth year student!" she yells.

"For someone who's about to graduate high school he sure acts like a 8 year-old.." Tzuyu mumbles which Dahyun clearly heard.

"I can't believe you three..." she says as she crosses her arms.

"Sorry..." we say.

"No. I can't believe you three because..." she then stands up and tells us to get up as well. We all look at her with fear and confusion.

"Because...... YOU GUYS SCARED OFF THE SCHOOLS BIGGEST BULLY!!! YOU GUYS ARE LITERALLY ALL OVER SOCIAL MEDIA! MY SISTER IS A FIRST YEAR AND SHES ALREADY FAMOUS~! WAAAAAAAAAAHH~!~!" she says and starts to jump up and down like she's at a club while hugging me.

It takes us just three seconds before we finally processed.

1..

2...

3.

We all widen our eyes before Y/N starts jumping and hugging Dahyun.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH~!~! SON CHAEYOUNG IS OUR HERO!!"

Tzuyu then joins in.

"Son Chaeyoung! Son Chaeyoung! Son CHAEYOUUNGNGNG WAAAAAAAH~~"

That's it-

"WAAAAAAAAHHH I, SON CHAEYOUNG THE SMOL, MADE A BULLY CRY!! WOOHOOO~!!~!" I join in.

Now we're all jumping like mad dogs completely forgetting that we're inside the cafeteria where everyone can see us.

Minatozaki Mina's p.o.v
"Minari are you okay?! Mark oppa showed me the video! Just tell me where you are and I'll go to you okay?" Sana says through the phone worried.

"It's okay unnie. I just left the principals office. It's official, I'm no longer a student here." I suddenly feel a weight lift off my shoulders.

"I'm so proud of you Mina. I can't wait for you to debut this February!!"

"Shhh!! People aren't supposed to find out yet!" I giggle.

"Unnie I have to go now. Manager-nim is outide. Have fun on your lunch date with Mark okay? Also don't be late for class again. Love you!"

"Okay 'mom'. Love you too! Bye bye ~" we end the call.

Sana has been seeing that guy Mark Tuan for almost 3 months now and I still don't like him. He seems to really like Sana a lot but something about him always seemed a bit um, off. Mark seems like a good guy but if anything happens to my Sana, he's dead.

As I was about to exit the building, I hear loud noises coming from the cafeteria. I giggle when I see Son Chaeyoung and her friends celebrating something like crazy.

"Cute.." I mumbled before heading out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

You and Me By Uno

Fanfiction

212K 6.2K 95
Son Chaeyoung is a college student and the only daughter of the CEO of Son Group of Companies. She had a tragic love story with her first love dying...
86.3K 2.6K 27
Minatozaki Sana, daughter to a business giant, and Y/n who has the opposite status met and went to the same high school where hierarchy existed. Does...
7.2K 334 14
In which Y/N finds herself meddling with the k-pop group twice throughout the apocalyptic pandemic around their world. Amidst their fight for surviva...
6.3K 228 13
Y/N a quiet and reserved 4'11 girl and Dahyun a very bubbly and cheerful 5'2 girl, What secrets will be revealed between the two? What'll happen to Y...