contract - cho seungyoun

By guantaes

When a man appears and propose a miserable woman twenty minutes after knowing each others' name. © guantaes 2... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 [final]

Chapter 39

2.2K 147 141
By guantaes

"Have a sit."

Sora quietly placed her butt on the comfy couch. She was wearing a tight black mini skirt that revealed her flesh a bit too much. Youngdae frowned, knowing the woman wear it on purpose.

Seungyoun was about to sit on another couch right in front of Sora so that he could face her but Youngdae quickly made an appearance as she walked passing by the man which caused him to stop his movement. It was as if he was trying so hard not to make Youngdae feel displeased.

Seungyoun then sat next to Youngdae, subtly wrapping his left arm around her waist. Sora couldn't notice it but she did realised that Youngdae looked too overwhelmed. Her face went red way too quickly and it was probably the easiest thing to notice on her face. Her blood rushes to her face pretty quickly.

"How are you, Youngdae?" Sora asked, having a concerned face.

"Tired but better." Youngdae replied.

"I'm really glad. By the way, I'm Sora. Seungyoun's personal assistant." She changed her gaze and smiled sweetly to Seungyoun.

"Then act like it."

"Sorry?"

"That's nice." Youngdae bitterly smiled. Seungyoun who seemed to heard her kept his mouth sealed.

"How long have you been working with Seungyoun?" Youngdae asked, leaning to the back.

"A few months." Mrs.Song served three cups of tea and bowed 90 degrees before leaving them alone once again.

"Is Seungyoun a nice boss? just asking because I don't really know how he handle things." Youngdae was trying to touch the topic about Sora kissing Seungyoun in his car. She wanted to know what exactly happened. She wanted to know about Sora's actual feelings on Seungyoun.

So that she could protect her marriage. This time she'll make sure she'll do it.

"Mr.Cho is a great man. You might not know him well but,"

I know him well. I really do.

"He treat me very nicely. Like a princess!"

Seungyoun pulled his arm from Youngdae as he fixed his glasses, tilted his head to the side as he gave Sora a confused face.

"Like what?" Seungyoun asked.

"I'm sorry. My bad. I meant, he treat his employees very well." Sora took a sip from the tea.

Youngdae looked at Seungyoun. His side profile is amazing. It's hard not to stare at this guy. His features fits perfectly on him.

The male noticed that someone was currently staring at him so he looked back at Youngdae who went panic, almost snapped her neck as she abruptly diverted her gaze to Sora.

"I should go now." Sora stood up, flexing her long legs.

"Right. You should." Youngdae said. She then led her to the front door, couldn't wait to see Sora leave the house.

"Get better soon, Youngdae." Sora smiled.

"Thank you."

"Can't wait to see you again at the office, Mr. Cho."

Seungyoun sighed but nodded his head. Sora won't dare to do anything again or he's taking an action.

Once Sora turned her heels around, Youngdae shut the door. Her blood was boiling and she was getting angry. However, she can't make it obvious because she wasn't supposed to feel anything.

"Such a sweet girl." Youngdae walked in front of Seungyoun, heading to the stairs.

"Youngdae, are you okay?"

"I'm always okay."

2 weeks passed and Youngdae was still recovering from the accident. The bandage on her head was finally gone after a while having it all wrapped around her head. There's a scar left on her temple from the accident but luckily it wasnt that obvious except if you actually look at her carefully.

It was difficult for her to act as if she didn't remember anything, but she had no choice. Seungyoun didn't appear to notice her lies at all. He was sweet enough to explain things to her like the names of her best friends, her favourite food, movies, hobbies, and so on, but he never mentioned that their marriage was a contract.

Youngdae didn't want to know about it, though.

Seungyoun and Youngdae arrived at Busan and went to a resort right close to a beach. The scenery was beautiful. They arrived at four p.m but fell asleep as soon as they stepped inside the room. The couple ended up waking up at seven in the evening.

Youngdae looked at her side just to see Seungyoun yawning, stretching his arms.

"We are doomed. We did nothing but sleep." Youngdae chuckled. Her tummy was growling, begging to be fed as well as Seungyoun's.

"It was a great nap." Seungyoun smiled.

It felt weird and tingly thinking that she's sleeping with Seungyoun but let's just say that she's getting used with it. Being a woman like her, she's still trying to leave a huge space in between because she's afraid that she'll burst like a balloon.

"Why are you so far from me?" Seungyoun laughed, patting the space next to him. "I noticed that every time we went to bed."

"well.."

Hello my brain can't think of any reason.

"Are you shy?" He asked. Seungyoun's voice was deep and husky when he woke up.

Damn this man sounds very appealing.

"Get closer." Seungyoun motioned his wife to come closer, giving her some kind of look that give Youngdae chills down through her spine.

"I'm fine like this." She stuttered.

"But I'm not. Come."

"I need to pee so maybe next time." Youngdae gulped, ready to storm off for no reason.

"I'm being serious. Come here."

Youngdae smacked herself mentally. It was either too thrilling, too nerve-racking, or too insane for Youngdae. She was panicking as she dragged herself closer to the man who was waiting for her.

Seungyoun shifted his weight slightly because he was sick of being in the same position, but it caused Youngdae to flinch, not because she was afraid. It seemed more like she was too awkward with all that was going on.

Youngdae made herself comfortable next to him. Her head was on the soft pillow while she stared up at the ceiling. Her skin brushed a little against Seungyoun's arm. He smiled, kinda liking the contacts.

"Do you wanna cuddle?"

"Excuse me?"

"Cuddle."

Youngdae blushed madly, not sure how to react so she just nod her head but soon regret it because it made her look so desperate.

Seungyoun turned to his left side, facing his wife. Youngdae froze, trying to think of something else like the recipe of making cheesy carbonara but everything sank when she was pulled into his arms.

Oh great, now I'm gonna faint.

"Why are you so stiff?" Seungyoun laughed. She could hear him very clearly this time.

"What exactly am I supposed to do in this situation?" It was honestly her inner monologue but she accidentally spoke it out loud. The whole world heard her now.

"Just let me take you over."

Youngdae wanted to laugh and cry so bad because she never did this before. Kissing was probably easier.

"Youngdae hide her face at the crook of his neck, sniffing his cologne.

"Honey."

"Oh wow. That escalated fast."

"No you dumbass. You smell like honey." Youngdae pinched his arm slightly.

They remained on the same position, slowly getting sleepy again.

"Youngdae, can I ask a question?"

"What is it?"

Seungyoun's hand made its way to her back, sliding it down to her waist. Youngdae was getting way too sleepy so the movement of his hand was barely noticeable.

"Are you still awake?"

Youngdae hummed as a reply. Seungyoun then smiled, closing his eyes.

"Do you still love me?"

°

when this book ends im gonna be jobless hehe make sure to check out my other work as well or ill pull your legs when you're asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.9K 1.3K 24
Falling In love at first sight But then you're set in arrange marriage
80.3K 2.4K 36
What will happen when two person have to marry eachother without their consent.Can they fell in love?Can they adjust with eachother?Everything will b...
10.4K 719 43
Phase-02 Part 2. Where they actually date, solving missunderstanding. Proposal and then grand wedding. Oh yeah, a drama before it.
13.7K 374 11
[COMPLETED] (UNDER REVISION) Marrying the college heartthrob at a young age ? Well, you don't expect to live like this. #1 on straykidsimagines [29...