[Completed] The Dating Master...

Galing kay Yenalogy

Can't keep it up any longer. Note: - This story is fictional. - Any events or name that's similar is coincid... Higit pa

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57

Chapter 6

2.4K 102 25
Galing kay Yenalogy

3rd POV

What's up with her? Why did she all of a sudden asked me to go home together? Is she planning something? Should i start talking to her? What if she finds me weird? Wait. She's the one that asked me in the first place. She should be the one initiating the talk. But i can't be like that, she's the only one that has talked to me the whole day! Well, at least besides the guy this morning, what was his name? Y.. Y/N?

Eunbi thought to herself as they're sitting together in the empty bus.

"So... unnie." Chaewon finally spoke up after staying silent since they walked from the school.

"Yeah?"

"I haven't introduced myself, have i? My name is Kim Chaewon." She extended her hand.

"I'm Kwon Eunbi. But you probably knew because of the introduction earlier huh? haha." Eunbi awkwardly said as she shook Chaewon's hand.

"Oh, no unnie. I already knew about you before that."

"You knew? That means you knew about the 'news' too, right?" She nodded.

"B-but then.. why are you-"

"I don't know, unnie. I just felt like i had to talk t-" Eunbi then hugged Chaewon out of gratefulness. After a whole day of not talking to anyone nor anyone talking to her, she finally gets someone to talk to. Words can't explain how much Chaewon's approach meant to her.

"Thank you! Thank you, Chaewon-ah!" Eunbi said as she kissed her cheeks deeply.

"O-Okay, unnie, you can let go now. I can't breath."

"Oops, sorry. I'm just really thankful that you want to talk to someone like me, even after you heard about me." Eunbi said as she lets go of the hug , giving Chaewon space to breath.

"It's okay, unnie. You can count on me. Hehe."

....She's an angel. No doubt about it. Eunbi thought to herself as she sees the eye blinding smile from Chaewon.

____________

"Chaewon-ah. Since when have you started being friends with her?" My friend asked me as soon as i came to class.

"Since she transferred here. So i guess it's been a month or so? What's wrong?"

"Did she threaten you? You can tell me now since she's not here!" Chaewon giggled at her friends sudden conspiracy theory.

"What?? Don't talk nonsense, Yeonhee-ah. She's not threatening me. It's me who volunteered to be her friend. I was scared of her too at the start, but now i'm not. She even stayed over at my place once! My bed is a bunk bed and when i asked her which bed she wanted, she said she'll take the top bunk as she threw her doll up there. She has her own doll, Yeonhee-ah! She's so cute!! In fact, why don't you try to talk to her? She's really nice once you get to know her."

"No... thank you. I'm scared of her." Her face showed a terrified face as is she's facing a monster.

"Come on.. it won't hurt."

"Sorry, Chaewon-ah. But i'll still be your friend though. And i'll protect you if she did anything to you." She said as she sticks up her broom as if trying to protect Chaewon.

"Aww~ thanks. And no, Yeonhee-ah. She won't do anything to me. You can put the broom down now. It's dirty."

Chaewon did everything she could to get everybody to try and talk to Eunbi, but no one would dare to try. Eunbi would told her to just give up, but Chaewon wouldn't stop. She kept trying, and trying to no avail.

"Why won't they at least try and have a conversation with you?!" Chaewon said frustrated by her classmates. She felt annoyed because her friends won't want to do it, and felt bad about it.

"It's okay, Chaewon-ah. As long as i have you, it's alright."

"Unnie..."

____________

"Unnie? What are you doing here? It's already late. I was searching for you because you weren't sleeping by the bed. And why aren't you wearing a coat? You might catch a cold out here."

Chaewon asked Eunbi who was standing under the moonlight. They're on their last school trip in high school before going back on focusing to study for the college entrance exam.

"I'm just looking back on my life, Chaewon-ah. I miss the times before... this mess happened." Eunbi looked up to the cloudless night. It was cold and windy yet Eunbi didn't feel bothered about it. Chaewon could only stare at her small figure as she reminisces her life before the thing happened.

"I wonder where that guy went. I should've asked him to become my friend too."

"That guy?" This was Chaewon's first time hearing about 'a guy'. Eunbi never told her about it because she didn't feel it was all that important.

"When i first came to the school, everybody avoided me when i tried to talk to them. But he was the only one who came to me. I never got the chance to meet him again."

"Why didn't you tell me about this, unnie? I could've searched for him for you!" Chaewon said. She's been looking for someone to be Eunbi's friend other than her and all of a sudden she said that someone had helped her before. If she knew about this, she would've searched for the guy.

"It's alright, Chaewon-ah. At the time, I thought i could meet him again, since we're from the same school. But weirdly enough, i never saw him until now. It's weird. It's like he was there just to help me and all of a sudden 'poof!' he disappeared into thin air."

"Okay unnie, we can talk about this more tomorrow. It's already late and you aren't wearing any coat. Let's get back inside." Eunbi nodded as she went back with Chaewon to their warm and cozy room.

____________

More than a year has passed since Eunbi transferred, and Eunbi still hasn't gotten a single friend other than Chaewon. Other than a 'murderer' she also gained one more title. 'The Ice Queen'. Some people would call her 'The Ice Murderer'.....*sigh* sounds silly doesn't it? Sounds like a person who melts ice.

People would often call her that behind her back. But she wouldn't bother, not even spare a glance. She just embraced the title given to her.

Chaewon and Eunbi also started getting closer and closer, because they would mostly spend time together. Eunbi sometimes felt bad that Chaewon played with her instead of her original friends, but Chaewon would say it's okay since she's the one who wanted to do it. Eunbi would often feel like hugging Chaewon whenever she said things like that. They went through tough times together, such as the exams. Eunbi would teach Chaewon, since she's actually pretty smart. And now is one of those times. In fact, this exam they're studying for is the most important than the other exams they went through, since it decides whether they can attend to a college or not.

"Unnie. I think that's enough. We have to be there at 8 and it's already 12. We should get enough rest." Chaewon said as she pointed to the clock.

"I guess we do..." Eunbi said as she's scratching her head due to her inability on solving a math problem. "But what about you? We haven't covered this part yet, and i'm afraid that this will come out on the exams."

"Unnie. It's okay. Sleep is more important. I'm sure we'll do good tomorrow." Chaewon said, as they packed their things up before gathering their energy for tomorrow's battle.

Time skip

"Mom??" Eunbi was shocked to see her mother in front of where the test's supposed to be taking place. "Didn't you say that you didn't had enough time yesterday??"

"It was cancelled last minute last night, honey. I decided not to tell you as a surprise! Good luck honey. You can do it." Eunbi hugged her mom, making her felt a sudden gain of confidence in her.

"Hello, Ms. Kwon!" Chaewon who just talked with her mother came to them.

"Hi, Chaewon-ah! Good luck you two." Her mom started hugging Chaewon as well before they both went inside, to the place that decides the students future.

_____________

"Y/N! Where are you?!"

"Almost there bro, hang on!"

I said to Jimoon as i ran towards the gate. I saw their figures waiting for me outside as i approached them.

"There you are! Let's go inside." He told me as he started walking. I was trying to catch my breath when i suddenly stopped due to a familiar face.

Wait.. i think I've seen her somewhere, but wh-

"Y/N!!!"

"Coming!!"

______________

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

47.8K 1.8K 20
An IZ*ONE AU. I fear that if everyone knows the truth they're going to leave me... (This story is a work of fiction and any similarity with other sto...
60.6K 2.2K 39
No matter what you do, life will find its way to get you Note: - This story is fictional. - Any events or name that's similar is coincidental - I do...
77.6K 2.7K 35
But she is the most popular girl in our school. I can't date her. Chaewon and Minjoo try to date secretly
56.6K 2.3K 21
Kim Chaewon is a successful artist in a group with her two best friends. She's married to the love of her life, gorgeous model, Kim Minju. However, a...