◇Izuku's evil twin sister◇ (B...

By 6_KaRe_6

*DISCONTINUED* You're name is izaka midoryia. You grew up with your twin brother izuku midoryia and your mom... More

《IZUKU!》Ch.1
《USJ》ch.2
《No you, Don't!》 ch.3
《U.A.》ch. 4
《First day》 ch.5
《Combat》ch.6
《Sports festival》ch.7
《Gran torino》ch.8
《Stain》ch.9
《One for all》ch.10
《Arcade》ch.12
《Camp》ch. 13
《All for one》ch. 14
Kacchan ( Katsuki Birthday special!)
《license》ch. 15
《Mirio Togata》ch. 16
Izuku birthday special!
ch. 17

《Practical exam》ch.11

722 23 16
By 6_KaRe_6

Izaka POV

I was sitting at my desk as mr. Aizawa explained that the practical exams were coming shortly and for us to be prepared. The bell rang and we were getting ready to go home. We heard that for the practical exam we would be against robots, but I dont think it'll be that easy. Kiminari and mina were jumping in joy because they were thinking it was gonna be easy till kacchan said,

"Shouldn't matter if its robots or actual people. Why are you morons so excited?"

"Who are you calling morons!?" Kiminari and mina said to him. Then kacchan made eye contact with me and izuku.

"Deku. And your sister. I dont know what's going on with your powers but I saw the way your using it now and I want you to know its really seriously pissing me off." He kept his eyes sharp and deadly to us. I stood up and clenched my fists. 'Dont get mad... he's acting like this because of what happened...'

"Uh oh.. he must be talking about how izaka and deku were flying around like him the other day." Uraraka said. 'Oh... he's mad about that? I guess that makes sense.. it's his moves... but it was good moves and others like to improve but I guess this angers him.'

"I wont have another half- a**ed win like the festival. We'll be getting individual in the upcoming finals. New rankings. So we'll know exactly where we're standing. I'll show you how much better I am." He said pointing at us then turning around to leave. "And todoroki.. I'll kill you too."

Todoroki nodded and kacchan slammed the door. "I haven't seen him that worked up in a while." Kirishima said. I pushed my chair and grabbed my bag. "Izaka, where are you going?" Izuku asked. "To talk to him." I walked to the door and izuku came up to me. "A-are you s-sure? He'll get mad at you-" I turned to him gave him a reassuring face.

"I know." I opened the door and closed it after me. I saw kacchan aalking down the hallway. "Kacchan!" I shouted running towards him. He turned his head to me and stopped.

"Nerd. If you dont leave right now I'll beat the hell out of you." He threatened. "Yeah, I knew you'd say that." I said. He growled and I went next to him. "Listen. I understand your mad that we used your moves but have you know everyone knows it's yours. So credit goes to you ok?"

"Doesn't matter. I'll beat you in the exams even if it means that I cant hold back." He growled at me and continued walking. "Hear me out!" I sped up my walking to catch up with him. He then pinned me to the wall next to me. "Leave me alone, izaka."

I looked at him right in the eyes. "No. I understand you think I'll be scared and just run away, leaving you alone but I'm not. I'm not that weak izaka from eleven months ago. I'm the only one who seems to stand up to you in our class. So your gonna have to deal with me." I crossed my arms.

"No shi*. Its really pissing me off. So stop it." He removed his arm from next to me. "Also... how'd you know my favorite flavor... for that spicy curry?" He glared at me. "I had a good 5 pages about you remember? I can read you like a book." I said. "Thanks nerd." He mumbled almost making me miss it.

I felt my face warm up to the sound of him thanking me. "Oh.... your welcome..." he went back to walking away. 'He... thanked me?... I guess I finally got to kacchan!' I smiled to myself watching him walk away. I turned around and headed back to class to grab izuku and head home.

I stopped by the door and heard a noise from the hallway next to me. 'Was someone spying on me?' I slowly walked to the hallway and jumped to the side to only find Mr. Aizawa.

"Mr. Aizawa!?" I asked. He stepped back shocked that I saw him. "Were you spying on me and kacchan!?" I smirked. "No. I was walking around the school and I heard you and him so I stopped to not interfere." He seemed nervous.

I peeked over to the clipboard he was holding and he was writing stuff down with the title, 'Pair ups' He pulled the clipboard away and glared at me. "Pair ups? *gasp* are we getting teams for the exam!?" I got shocked. "No." He definitely was lying
"No way! I gotta tell the class!" I was turning to go tell them till Mr. Aizawa's scarf caught me.

"You are not allowed to tell anyone. Understood?" He said with his quirk activated. "Got it. My lips are sealed." He put me down and walked away. The bell rang again letting everyone know school was fully over and my class started heading out of the room.

"Hey izaka!" Mina ran up to me waving. "Hey!" I greeted back. "So? Did bakugou yell?" She asked with a curious face. "Mmm... maybe..." I hinted to her. "What!? You mean he wasn't mad!?" Everyone turned they're heads to me.

"Hey, I said maybe. I never said he didn't get mad." I saw the class go back to being unamused and walking away. "Aw... but he didn't yell!?" mina cheered back up. "No.. not really.. just threatened though." Mina looked back at the class and they all had weird faces. Mina went back to join them and whispered about something. Izuku came up to me watching the class walk away.

"What was that about?" I asked him. He started shuddering and going crazy. "I-I D-D-Do-Dont know!?" I raised my eyebrows at him. "Izuku..." "Its nothing! I'm sure!" I didn't have time for this so I let it slide.

Izuku POV

Izaka left the classroom to go talk to kacchan and everyone started talking about something.

"She's gonna get yelled at by him." Mina said. "Definitely. But has anyone realized bakugou seems off near her a little?" Kirishima asked. "What do you mean?" I asked.

"I mean... every time she stands up to him he doesn't yell, he just gets angry and goes away." I touched my chin and started mumbling. "That explains why he got flustered by her yesterday so easily-"

"WHAT!?" Everyone shouted towards me. "Bakugou got flustered!?" Kiminari asked. "Well... yeah? I guess. Izaka went to his house yesterday to apologize about something and she told me that she made some type of face or smile towards him and she saw his face red." Everyone looked at me with jaws open.

"Do you think bakugou has a thing for her!?" Mina squealed. "I doubt that!" I said waving my hands in the air. "Fine! When we see her again, we'll ask if bakugou yelled at her for going after him. If he did then he doesn't have a thing for her, if he didn't then he does! Deal?" Mina said. "Deal!" We all agreed then the bell rang.

We all got out of the classroom and saw izaka. "Hey izaka!" Mina went up to izaka. "Hey!" She replied. "So? Did bakugou yell?" Izaka looked at her and said. "Mmm... maybe...". 'Are you saying...' "Wait!? You mean he wasn't mad!?" Mina questioned. Everyone turned they're heads towards izaka. 'No way... kacchan didn't get mad!?'

"Hey, I said maybe. I never said he didn't get mad." 'Phew... I almost thought...'

"Aw... but he didn't yell!?" Mina cheered back up. "No.. not really.. just threatened though." Mina looked back at us and we all were shocked. 'That means... kacchan... no way...'

Mina went back to the class and started whispering about it. I walked over to izaka watching the class walk away.

"What was that about?" She asked me. I started shuddering and going crazy. "I-I D-D-Do-Dont know!?" She raised her eyebrows at me. "Izuku..." 'I cant tell her about it!?' "Its nothing! I'm sure!" She didn't seem to care and let it slide. I sighed in relief.

Izaka POV

I was walking home and izuku kept mumbling about kacchan. "Izuku, you alright? What did kacchan do to make you so scared?" I asked him. "Huh? Oh, uh. You know! When he threatened you and me in class.." he said rubbing his head. "You sure? Because if it is, dont be so worried, a suprise sure is coming for us in the exams." I hinted.

He looked at me confused. "What do you mean.. do you know something about the exams!?" I giggled at his confusion.

"I dont know..." I walked a little faster as izuku stopped thinking about what I just said. "You do know something! Izaka! What is it!?" He begged for me to tell him but I stood quiet.

When we made it back home, mom made food and izuku was still begging me. "No izuku. You'll have to find out yourself I said." He sat down in annoyance. I sat down and looked at my food. 'i wonder why mina was so excited after i said kacchan didnt yell. ill ask her soon.'

~time skip to the practical exams~

After we finished our 3 day written exam, we began our practical exam. 'i know we'll be put into groups of two... but since theres 21 students now because of me, then they'll probably be a group of 3 somewhere. I wonder why they put us in groups?'

Once we arrived at the training area, the teachers were all lined up. 'What are all the teachers doing here?' i stood next to izuku and kacchan. The teachers explained how we'll be battling against them. "WHAT!? You mean we're not going against those big old robots!?!" mina and kiminari shouted.

"I mean it was pretty obvious. They would never give us something that easy." I shrugged my shoulders. "So who's team am I in?" I asked. "Wait-What!?" The class turned towards me confused.

"Izaka. I told you to keep quiet." Mr. Aizawa glared at me. "Oh, come on! Your about to tell them anyway." Mr. Aizawa sighed and looked back at the class. "You'll be put into pairs but one team will have a group of 3 since there are 21 students."

Mr. Aizawa put the pairs together and told them the teacher they were against. 'Weird.. theres only a few students left'

"Izuku midoryia, Izaka midoryia and Katsuki bakugo. Last group." principle Nezu started. Kacchan and izuku looked at each other shocked. "Heck yeah!" I made a fist.

"And you three are up against.." then something came landing from the sky. "ME! FOR I AM HERE TO COMPETE."

"WERE UP AGAINST ALL MIGHT!?" me, izuku, and kacchan yelled. "Yes! And you will all have to work together to beat me!" He said with his signature smile

'Us!? Against all might!?! Yeah...'

The teachers explained how they would have weights on their hands to make it a bit harder for them. To pass the test we had to at least hand cuff our opponent or pass the exit. They showed us when each team would compete.

'We're the last team... so that gives us time to plan how we win!' I thought then turned to the boys. "Guys!-" kacchan walked away with izuku looking away from him. 'Just great. They fought. Now how the heck can we make a plan together!?'

"Izaka, do you want to make a plan?" Izuku asked me. "I would love too! But. How can we make one if the whole team isn't planning with us?" I said sarcastically. Izuku sighed and walked away to go watch the other battles.

'I'm not done with you yet, kacchan.' I followed kacchan to the lounge room he was in. I knocked on the door and heard, "OCCUPIED, LEAVE IDIOT!" I rolled my eyes and walked in. "DIDN'T I SAY ITS-" I saw kacchan get up but got cut off by seeing me.

"Oh. It's just you nerd." He growled. I sat down in the chair in front of him. "So. You gonna make a plan with us ir no?" I crossed my hands together on the table. "No. Hell no. I dont need your sh**y help. I'll pass the test without you two." He got up his chair and went to the door.

"You know, you have to... right?" I smirked. "I'd rather lose than get help from you two." He growled at me and went out. 'Didn't know he'd say that!? Kacchan.. rather losing than getting help from us!? Yeah. No way... I have to talk to him.'

I went back to the monitor room to check out other matches. "Hey izuku, hey uraraka!" I said coming in. They waved back and looked to the screen. "Who's battle is this?" I asked. "Tokoyami and Tsuyu. You missed the first one, which was Kirishima and sato. They failed they're exam, sadly." Uraraka answered.

"You know, tokoyami and Tsuyu is a really good pair up." I said. "But tokoyami has a disadvantage in this fight. But Tsuyu is a good backup partner." They looked at me confused.

"Look, tokoyami has dark shadow, right?" They nodded. "But if you watch closely, tokoyami fights from a distance because of dark shadow. And that's a big disadvantage because the clones can pop up anywhere. So when dark shadow is far from him and he gets attacked up close then that's bad." They looked back at the screen and raised they're eyebrows.

"Wow... now that you mentioned it... your right!" Izuku said. "Yup. But then theres Tsuyu! She doesn't have some cool flashy power but her tongue gives her a great advantage. It's good for backup and tokoyami so he's able to attack only from a distance. But he has to fix that soon or he's gonna have problems in the future." They looked back at the screen and saw how dark shadow cuffed the teacher's leg and they passed they're exam.

We continued to watch other groups and I studied everyone's weaknesses or things they need to work on. Before I knew it... it was our turn.

Me and izuku ran to the front gate and kacchan was already there waiting for us. "Took you long enough." He scoffed and they began the exam.

'Here we go...'

We walked in and it was quiet till izuku said. "Kacchan! Hold on! Where are you going?" Kacchan didn't listen and kept walking. "Were gonna fight." He growled. Me and izuku stared at each other. I furrowed my eyebrows. "Kacchan. Think about this you know what all might can do!" Izuku shouted running towards kacchan as I followed.

"Even with those handicap weights its impossible for you to win in a fight against-" Izuku said about to turn kacchan around till he swung his gauntlet and hit izuku right in the face. I stood there and saw what kacchan just did.

Then I snapped back to reality and ran up to izuku. "Hey, you alright!?" I got down to the floor to help him. "I dont want to hear another word. Just because you think your getting stronger doesn't mean you get to tell me what to do. I TOLD YOU WE DONT NEED YOUR DUMB POWER TO PASS!" He shouted at us. I got up and clenched my fists.

Before I could shout back all might came and made a blast of air sending us back a bit. "All might!" Izuku shouted. "Sorry.. I'm a villain now, heroes. Remember you'd better come at me with everything you got. I wont pull my punches." All might said with a evil grin. Kacchan went ahead and fought all might without hesitation. He was going for a blast but all might grabbed his face and kacchan blasted his.

Izuku then got up and activated his quirk. All might came jumping in front of him and izuku jumped back. I saw kacchan getting up and jumping. "GUYS WATCH OUT!" Before I could help they smashed into each other.

They both fell to the ground and all might stood in front of me. I got in a fighting position and activated my quirk. I raised my hand and gestured for all might to come at me. He raised his eyebrows and went back to the evil grin he had.

'I've studied all might for almost my whole life. If anything I can try and predict his moves!'

In a blink of eye all might jumped into the sky and came charging down at me. 'He'll go from above then aim for a smash to my stomach!' I got to the ground and flipped up in the air and kicking my feet to his stomach. He immediately dogged and went from behind. I dogged his punch barely in mid-air and kicked his side. He fell to the ground coughing out blood and holding his hip.

"OH! SORRY!" I apologized remembering that's his weak spot. He didn't seem to take the apologie and got up to hit me with a smash. Throwing me into a building. I groaned in pain and tried to get myself up. I took me a second but when I went back outside I saw izuku pinned to the floor with a fence and kacchan held down by all might. I activated my quirk and tried to smash all might's face but he grabbed me before I could do anything and threw me to the building again.

'CAN HE STOP THROWING ME IN BUILDINGS!?'

I got up and izuku grabbed kacchan after all might stepped back due to kacchan's blast and I ran with them. We ran as fast as possible as izuku held kacchan while he yelled for izuku to put him down. "KACCHAN JUST WORK WITH US HERE AND STOP BEING A JACKA**!" He looked up to me angry and clenched his fist. He got out of izuku's hold and we all stopped at an alley way.

"I cant really think of a way for us to beat all might." Izuku said laying his back on the wall. "Or, to make a clean getaway without him swooping in and stopping us." I said standing next to him with my arms crossed. "But before you give up can you at least try using our power! You cant say your ok with losing!" Izuku tried to convince kacchan.

'Did I miss something while I was thrown into the building?'

"Your you because you never give in... your always fighting." Kacchan got up and hit his fist to the wall right next to izuku's face. "Hey-" he cut me off. "How can you live... I wont say it again so listen you useless nerds. All might's speed is insane." He explained a plan for him to distract all might from the front and izuku uses a gauntlet to blast all might and I punch him to keep him down after the blast, then we run towards the escape gate.

After kacchan's plan worked we kept running. "He's not chasing us, do you think that blasted and punch actually knocked him out!?" Izuku asked. "OF COURSE NOT YOU IDIOT. YOUR THE ONES WHO'S BEEN NAGGING ABOUT HOW HE'S SO UNDEFEATABLE. NEXT TIME HE ENCOUNTERS WITH US ITS MY TURN TO BLAST HIM WITH MY GAUNTLET!" Kacchan shouted.

"KACCHAN! YOU IDIOT! DONT SAY THAT OUT LOUD!" I shouted at him then all might came in between izuku and kacchan. Kacchan was gonna make a blast towards him but all might broke it and izuku's too.

We had nothing left so we had to fight. Kacchan threw izuku to the gate, leaving me and kacchan to fight all might. Kacchan made another big blast towards all might but he dogged and hit izuku on the back. I tried to punch all might in the face but his reflexes were to fast. He grabbed me and threw me to the floor and punched my face. My face felt horrible.

'I'm not giving up!' I slowly got up as kacchan delt with all might.

Izuku looked like it broke his back. 'What is up with all might!? Does he not know how to hold back!? Now that I think about it. He's not even at his full speed right now! Those weights make him heavier and it took him longer to catch up to us.... this isn't even his full power!!??!'

Kacchan kept making huge explosions while I kept helping izuku get up but he seemed to tired. "I'll head for the exit while you two hold him off!" I whispered to izuku and ran. It didn't seem like all might saw me yet but before I reached the gate I saw kacchan on the floor. Pinned down by all might.

I felt.. scared... I couldn't leave him there! I started running towards all might while he spoke to kacchan. Izuku seemed to join in with my running towards him and activating our quirks together. I smiled to the sight and we both pulled out a fist and yelled... "DOUBLE... SMASH!"

Me and izuku punched all might in the face with almost everything we got.

I grabbed kacchan, who was unconscious, since izuku was hurt and we ran to the exit. All might seemed to actually be put down for a second so I grabbed izuku with me and blasted towards the door. Before we knew it... we passed the practical exam.

~

After the exam we went to recovery girl. I was way to tired so as soon as i arrived in the room I fell asleep. We got healed and went home to relax. I arrived home and sat down on my bed. 'Man... today was harder than I thought... I'm kinda bored... I'll go for I walk I guess...' I got up and headed towards the kitchen.

"Hey izuku! I'm gonna go for a walk, wanna join?" He turned to me and shook his head tiredly. "I've already done enough for a day..." I giggled and grabbed my shoes. "Be careful alright!" Izuku said. "Ok!" I said and walked out.

I walked down a block and felt something weird... almost... paranoid. I turned around and saw purple mist behind me. "What do you want kurogiri. I told you I'm done. Now leave me alone." He formed another portal next to me and a hand gripped my neck. I linked my eyes to the person next to me and saw Shigaraki.

"What do you want Shigaraki." I growled. "You seem to have a quirk I saw..." he grinned at me. "So. What do you want." He started rubbing his fingers on my throat. "I want to know... when did you have a quirk... did you lie to us?" He squeezed my neck. "No." I choked. "How do I know your not lying?" He grabbed it even tighter.

"I'm-...n-not. I j-just k-knew I h-had t-th-this q-quirk." I grabbed his hand shaking. "You seem to be struggling.. would you like me to tell master about what you have?" I glared at him. "I-I d-di-dn't l-lie s-so g-o a-ahead." He let go of my throat for a second causing me to cough for a second, then picked me up from my throat. "Are you sure about that?" He threatened.

"I'm s-sure. S-so l-lea-ve b-because I to-ld y-you guys t-to le-ave m-me alo-ne...D-dont b-break-k your-r d-damn dea-l." I smirked grabbing his arm. "You-"

"HEY! LET GO OF HER YOU BASTARD!" I turned my head and saw kacchan blasting towards us. He growled and glared back at me. "This isn't over." He stepped back into the portal and left.

Dropped to the floor rubbing my neck and coughing. Kacchan ran to me and helping me get up. "Hey, hey! What was that!?" He shouted. "Stupid league." I said coughing. "Why the hell did he almost kill you!? Didn't you make a deal with them!?" He shook me.

"Yeah I did. But Shigaraki is just mad at something. He definitely wasn't gonna kill me. He cant. So he just threatened me." I said rubbing my neck. "AND YOU LET HIM!?" He shook me.

"I HAD TO! HE COULD'VE KILLED ME ON THE SPOT. WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST I DO?" he growled in annoyance. "You alright?" He asked. "Yeah.. thanks for showing up in time." He turned away. "No duh. You always need someone to help you nerd." I looked at him with smirk.

"Ha ha. Sorry I was trying not to get killed." I said sarcastically. He chuckled then went back to his normal expression. "What did that guy want?" He asked. "Cant tell. Sorry." I rolled my eyes. "What were you doing outside anyways? Shouldn't you be resting after the exams today? And its pretty late out."

"I just wanted to go for a walk since I dont really have anything to do." I shrugged my shoulders. "Anyways. I should head home before izuku gets worried." I said turning around and heading towards my house. "Oi!"

I turned my head and saw kacchan making explosions in his hands. "What are you doing tomorrow..." He said. I felt my smile widen. "Nothing really! Besides school. Why do you ask?" I let off a small smirk.

"Nothing... if your free.. meet me at my house. And dont tell anyone, nerd." He turned around immediately. "Um. Alright!" I waved to him and took out my phone.

'5 missed calls from izuku'

'CRAP WAS MY PHONE ON SILENT!? OMG IZUKU IS PROBABLY SO WORRIED!' I activated my quirk and ran home to see izuku near the door terrified. "IZAKA!" He ran up to me and gave me a hug. "WHERE WERE YOU! YOU SCARED ME!" He squeezed me tighter.

"Its ok, I'm fine! Kacchan saved me to be honest." I said hugging back. After izuku realized what I said he broke the hug. "Saved you!? What the heck happened!?" He said with a worried face. "Kinda ran in with the league..." I rubbed the back of my head. "WHAT!?" He pulled me into the house and threw me in his room.

"What the heck happened." He demanded. "Shigaraki kinda threatened me but I'm fine, thanks to kacchan." He glared his eyes at me. "What did Shigaraki tell you!?" I gave him a annoyed look.

"Izuku, I cant tell you." He sighed. "Fine. But what was kacchan doing there!?" He raised and eyebrow. "He was walking too. So when Shigaraki was literally choking me kacchan saved me before I had to use my quirk or something." Izuku widened his eyes. "HE CHOKED YOU!?" I nodded in response.

"So what happened after!?" I look up to the ceiling and put my hand on my chin remembering what kacchan told me. "Nothing. He just went home." I shrugged my shoulders and was about to leave the room. Izuku grabbed my arm and looked at me. "Next time you go for a walk, I'm coming." I nodded then left the room.

'Was it wrong that I lied? I mean... kacchan would kill me if I told him what kacchan said. But now that I think about it... why did kacchan ask me to come over?' I shrugged it off and went to my room. I took a shower and went to bed. I sat there thinking about what kacchan told me.

'Does he finally see me as a friend!?... I sure hope he does... i mean... it's been my only goal since I was 4 after he got his quirk... and i think its working!'

I squealed in excitement but not to loud. 'Imagine... friends.. with kacchan! That would be a dream come true!'

______________________________________

4667 words!

Hope you enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.1K 3.4K 33
Izuku Midoriya was bullied and looked upon as a waste of space for the majority of his life. It only got worse when everyone found out that he was qu...
7.4K 162 53
---I know you can hear me, pro hero. If you don't want to be the only hero left in Japan, I suggest you never do this again... I will not hesitate to...
25.8K 985 50
Izuku Midoriya seems like a happy boy but what happens if his perfect life flies out of the window? What if Katsuki broke him once too many? What if...
312K 8.8K 19
After realizing that Izuku couldn't be a hero he still never gave up. Not until he was told he couldn't be one from his all time favorite hero, All m...