Defender ||Lloyd x Reader||

By SierraFantasies

A girl with h/c hair and e/c eyes attracts the attention of a certain blond boy during her first day at Ninja... More

Chapter 1: An Enemy And A Friend
Chapter 2: Snarky Sharky
Chapter 3: I'm In A Gang Now
Chapter 4: The "Void" Prophecy
Chapter 5: Mackenzie This, Mackenzie That
Chapter 6: They Need A Pay Raise
Chapter 7: Stalkers Stalk Each Other
Chapter 8 Part 1: A Class, A Cruise, A Burden, A Bruise
Chapter 8 Part 2: A Class
Chapter 8 Part 3: A Cruise
Chapter 8 Part 4: A Burden
Chapter 8 Part 5: A Bruise
Chapter 9: Broken Things
Chapter 10: New Family
Chapter 11: The Return Of The Snarky Sharky
Chapter 12: Beyond Space
Chapter 13: His Deal
Chapter 14: I'm Sorry
Chapter 15: Midnight
Chapter 16: Saving A Relationship
Chapter 17: Back With The Team
Chapter 18: The Ninja's Sensei
Chapter 19: A Day With The Enemy
Chapter 20: The Quiet One
Chapter 21: From Another World
Chapter 22: Detective Y/N
Chapter 24: Chaotic Uprisings
Chapter 25: The Turntables
Chapter 26: Shattered Hope
Chapter 27: The Domino Effect
Chapter 28: Duplicate

Chapter 23: The Prison of Reunion

2.8K 88 334
By SierraFantasies

I'm I actually going to post a chapter early? Did I actually take my own advice and work on my chapter in hopes that I won't procrastinate!? Yes, yes I did! I have updated in 3 days and not a week! Yay for me!

Also guess what! You and Lloyd get to have your first d- wait. I'm not aloud to spoil that! Sorry guys! Well anyways, I hope you enjoy the chapter!

(Ps. I'm sorry in advance)

Word Count: 3516

Y/N's POV:

I flipped over slowly to my side, my body groaning in pain with every motion. My ears ring to the sound of yelling echoing off the walls. It was like I had two amplifiers right bye my ears causing deathly loud noises to course through my head. There were three people in the room I was in, one of them was arguing with the other two.

I slowly open my blurry eyes to see a figure wearing blue pants and a white shirt while two other figures, both wearing dark green stood on the other side of metal bars.

I lift my torso off of the could ground so that I was in a sitting position. Dark green eyes flickered to mine acknowledging my movement but steadied themselves back to the boy who was in front of me.

I was in a cold, stone cell. Two of the figures stood outside and one stood inside with me. They were conversing through the bars, the one inside the prison gripping onto the cold rods, his knuckles turned white.

I placed my hands on the dusty floor to lift my body up. I hobbled towards the figure who shared the cell with me. I yelped when my sore legs lost balance and I began to tumble back down to the floor.

The figure turned around when he heard new commotion in the decently small sized prison. His eyes widened when he saw me began to fall and his quick reflexes made him able to catch my falling form. He had taken a step towards me and caught me securely within his arms. I leaned into his white shirt and embraced his touch.

I looked up at my savior's face, giving a weak smile while he embraced my tilted body with his forearms. He sent a small smile as he analyzed me for any serious injuries before lifting me up into a straight, standing position and burying my face within his chest, his arms hung around my body protectively while he stuffed his head in my hair.

"Aw! Now isn't that adorable?!" A girl's high voice cooed, awaking us from the touch both of us craved for.

I released my self from Lloyd's grip, using his arm as balance as we both turned to look at Harumi with annoyed glares. Lloyd rolled his eyes at the hazel eyed girl, "Can you please give us one minute without you talking, I think we've both had enough of your yapping!"

"Agreed," I rasped out, my voice thick and rough. I coughed harshly making Lloyd glance at me with concern.

"You guys are no fun!" Harumi laughed from outside the metal bars, "For me it's pleasing to see you both in such a state of misery!"

If looks could kill Harumi would have been murdered twice in the same day.

Morro took a vain step forward, standing proudly on the other side of the cell bars. He swung the prison keys around on his fingers taunting us. He focused in on me, our eyes connecting as Lloyd tried to create space between him and me, "You've got one hour, then we will need to move you to a new... more productive area."

"Rumes, let's go get it ready," Morro smirked sadistically, releasing me from his intimidating gaze.

Harumi strutted out of the dungeon followed by Morro, power in each of their steps. Lloyd's eyes followed their movement, waiting until they were gone to focus his attention onto me.

"What do you think their talking about," I asked, coughing into my arm due to my dry throat.

"I don't know..." Lloyd mumbled, placing his palm on my forehead.

"What are you doing?" I sharply questioned, confused.

"Just making sure  you don't have the coronavirus, you've been coughing a lot," Lloyd informed me.

"Uh- what's that? I think I'm fine, my throat is just dry," I told him, swatting his hand away from my face.

"Oh... is it because-" Lloyd looked at me sadly, glancing down at my throat.

"Yeah it is..." I stated, not wanting to talk about it any longer, "That's besides the points, where were you? It wasn't you at school, was it?"

"N-no... That was Morro," Lloyd took my hands in his, "Y/N I'm so sorry I put you through all of this, this is all my fault! I should've protected you or fought harder against Morro's possession."

"Possession? Oh that's right! You- you were... You're skin Lloyd is so pale!" I let go of his hands and touched his jaw, inspecting his pale skin.

"Yeah, heh, I haven't seen the sun in about a week now," Lloyd dryly chuckled.

My eyes widened, "W-what?"

"It isn't that bad down here though," Lloyd pulled out of my touch and went to sit on the small ledge that acted as a bed in this dirty cell. He patted the seat next to him for me to sit, "You grow accustomed to it, it's much better than up there with... him," Lloyd pointed to the ceiling.

I took a seat next to Lloyd and rested my head on his lap while he played with my hair comfortingly, "What's going to happen to us, Lloyd?"

I glanced up at Lloyd, admiring his ruffled hair and warming forest eyes. Lloyd looked back at me with a soft smile, hugging my torso closer to his body, "I don't know but I promise, whatever happens, I'll keep you safe, I won't let them hurt you!"

"You really promise?" My eyes fluttered into Lloyd's longing gaze.

"I promise on my life that I will defend you Y/N, from this day forward for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part." Lloyd vowed, lovingly looking at me as I sit up from his lap, his cheeks dusted with light pink.

I giggle slightly, punching Lloyd's shoulder lightly in the process, my cheeks also strawberry, "Take me on a date first, then we can joke about wedding vows and marriage. Oh gosh, I'm hopeless, I've just realized I've been trying to ask Morro on a date all week! Goodness, I'm such a terrible girlfriend, I'm so sorry Lloyd."

Lloyd chuckled, hugging me as I dangled my feet off the side of the makeshift bed, "It's ok, you didn't know, besides I think I want to be the one to ask you on our first date,"

"Girls can ask guys on dates too you know!" I gasped, pretending to be offended by Lloyd's words.

"I know, I know! I just, want your first date to be the best and you not have to worry about making sure everything goes right! I'll put that burden on me!" Lloyd informed.

A guy came in dressed in some kind of shark suit, one of Garmadon's minions. He was holding to trays of stale bread and water, he opened our cell door and set the two trays on the ground. He looked back up at me and Lloyd who were sitting on the stone bed, hugging.

He coughed awkwardly to get our attention, we both looked at him our faces red as we jumped out of each other's embrace, "Eat up, their taking you in 30 minutes," the minion said locking the cell and walking out of the prison.

I ran up to the bars of the cell, calling out to the guy who was walking out, "WHERE ARE THEY TAKING US?!"

"Ugh, it's no use..." I mumbled kicking one of the metal bars blocking me from freedom, watching it vibrate. I turned back to Lloyd who was eyeing the stale bread with a mischievous smile.

My eyebrows scrunched, "Lloyd, why are you looking at the bread like that?"

Lloyd's eyes snapped towards mine, a grin never leaving his face. He stood up and walked towards me, "Lloyd, what are you-"

"Y/N," Lloyd got down on one knee, "I don't know how these date things work and if this is how you ask someone, whichitprobablyisn'tbutthatisbesidesthepoint, will you go on a date with me?"

"Of course but-" I was cut off by Lloyd dragging me and sitting me down in the middle of the dusty floor. He proceeded to drag the two trays of stale bread and water in front of me and he sat down on the other side.

"Lloyd- no," I laughed out, clutching my stomach as I began to fall into the clutches of laughter.

"What?" Lloyd threw out his hands innocently while his face showed a mischievous smirk.

"I thought you said you wanted our first date to be the best," I told him, making finger quotes around the word best.

"What's better than stale bread and bland water?" Lloyd rolled his eyes like nothing could compete with the combination.

"Touché," I joked, playing along with his shenanigans.

Lloyd broke a piece of bread in half, giving the larger portion to me, "For the lovely lady."

I took the piece of bread gratefully, "Thank you kind sir!"

Me and Lloyd held the piece of bread in front of us, forgetting about all our problems, "Bon appétit," we said together, clinking our bread pieces like whine glasses and popping them into our mouths.

My faces contorted as I forced the disgusting bread down my throat, Lloyd doing the same, "That was absolutely disgusting!"

"Only the best for my girl," Lloyd replied sending me two weak thumbs up.

"Awwww, your so sweet," I awed jokingly at my amazing boyfriend.

"This was a terrible idea," Lloyd shook his head sadly.

I giggled, "Yes it was, but hey! It's was one heck of a first date to remember!"

Lloyd chuckled, "I guess it was."

Lloyd then stared at the remaining bread in front of us as I took a sip of the water, "How long was I out, Lloyd?"

Both are faces turned serious as we brought ourselves back to the pressing matters, "A little over the day. I stayed up all night, making sure they wouldn't take you away..."

"That long!?" My eyes widened not expecting my body to have been that exhausted, "Why would they want to take me away?"

Lloyd didn't answer and stayed quiet. He swirled the water around in his cup, watching it move in a circular motion.

"Lloyd, why do they want me?" I asked again, this time more serious.

Silence.

"Lloyd, tell me," I ordered him, getting annoyed with his silence.

Lloyd's eyes flickered to mine and then back to the cup.

"LLOYD!" I demanded.

"Your an elemental master Y/N," Lloyd mumbled barely enough for me to here.

I dropped my cup, the remainders of the water yet to be drunken spilled out onto the floor, pooling around my form.

"I'm a... I'm a what?" I asked quieter, not believe a word Lloyd said.

"You're an elemental master, an element the Overlord like's to call the Void," Lloyd tells me, looking back up to see my reaction.

"But- I can't be an elemental master... What is my element? Who's the Overlord?"

"I don't know much but what I do know is that your element is the reason the Overlord is here... and Morro and Harumi. It acts like a teleportation device but from what I know, it's only people who have died in some other world that have been teleported here. The Overlord, Morro, Harumi, all of them... they all have some grudge against Ninjago or something and want it to pay so their using our Ninjago as a way to make that happen. It's like they know me but I don't really know them!" Lloyd tells me, recalling the bits of information that he knew, "I think it works based on your emotions too, at least when you don't know how to control it..."

"S-so you're saying all of this is my fault?" I asked, inconspicuously scooting away from Lloyd, tears welled up in my eyes.

Lloyd looked up at me in alarm, "No, that's not what I'm saying! Y/N!" Lloyd stood up and rushed towards me but I backed myself up into the wall, standing up too.

I flinched as he touched the side of my face, "I don't mean that at all... It's there fault, they took advantage of you because-"

"LLOYD! MY PARENTS!" My eyes grew as I connected the dots.

"What about them?" Lloyd's eyes scrunched as he held me between him and the wall.

"R-remember! It was a bomb that killed my parents! It was no accident... it was planned! If my element reacts to my emotions and the Overlord guy wants my power then-"

"Then the people who planted the bomb knew about your powers and placed the trap, I'm impressed," heels clicked down the hallways of the prison followed by another pair of feet, stopping at the outside of my cell.

Lloyd and I snapped our heads over to the intruder, her bleached, blond hair swishing from side to side in the ponytail she held it up in. She had on a black suit, comfortable and able to hold many weapons.

Another familiar persona walked up next to her to take a gaze at his two enemies caged in a cell, his brown hair sat on his head.

Both their dark, chocolate eyes glared sadistically into our souls. Me and Lloyd glared back, challenging their gazes, "Ace," I acknoleged, spitting out his name like venom.

"Mackenzie," Lloyd introduced the bleached maniac with a cold glare.

"It's good to see that you remember are names! Now all we need to do is borrow the princess for a second," Ace chuckled

Lloyd growled, stepping in between me and the siblings, "I'm not letting you take her."

Mackenzie unlocked the cell and stepped inside, "We weren't asking,"

Lloyd got into defense position, one arm in front of me as I peeked around Lloyd's side.

"Aw, is the helpless green ninja trying to defend her, how cute! Too bad we have this," Ace laughed holding up a clicker with a button on it. Ace held down the button and Lloyd tumbled to the ground in pain.

I gasped and knelt down besides Lloyd who screamed in pain. I touched his white but had to immediately pull back my hand when an electric current ran through my body, shocking me. As Lloyd's body began to sweat and react to the shock, his shirt dampened and on his torso I could see a hard wrap on his torso that held a blinking light. A shocking device.

Mackenzie held out her arm for Ace to let go of the button. Lloyd gasped out in relief as sweat dripped down his forehead. Mackenzie then grabbed my hair and forced me to my feet, skillfully and quickly cuffing my hands together before pushing me towards Ace.

I stumbled forward into Ace's arms.

Lloyd growled as Ace wrapped an arm around me. Lloyd pushed himself up despite the pain and tried to swing a punch at Ace but couldn't when he realized Mackenzie cuffed Lloyd's hands together as well.

"We can always use the shocker again, Lloydie," Ace taunted, dangling the clicker he had in his hand in front of Lloyd's face.

"Don't try it Lloyd!" I called out to him, not wanting to see him get hurt.

Lloyd looked at me sorrowfully, wishing he could do something. I shook my head no as Mackenzie and Ace pushed us out of the cell.

We took a right when we got out of the small prison and we traveled down the halls of the base. We took another right down a new hall and came across a large bookshelf. Mackenzie handed Lloyd over to Ace and searched for a book. When she found a red one she pulled it open and the bookshelves split apart revealing a secret passage.

We went down a few flights of stairs before standing in front of a large metal door that Mackenzie pushed open.

"Be brave, Y/N," Lloyd instructed me, looking ahead of us as I cowered.

The room we walked into was hot and gloomy. It was made of black rock and at the end of the large room was a throne made of the same black rock. A man sat on the throne and to his right stood both Morro and Harumi who watched us enter.

To the left of the man who blended in with the rocks was a small box that had tubes and wires around it.

Ace pushed me and Lloyd forward until we were standing close to the throne. Ace kicked my legs down so that I was on my knees and then he kicked Lloyd down who had to compress his urges to pummel Ace in the ground.

Mackenzie and Ace then bowed, "We have brought them here like you order, my lord,"

"Very good, you may leave now," the man on the throne stated, his voice booming throughout the large room. Ace and Mackenzie then walked out of the room, Harumi and Morro followed them with their eyes until the door was completely shut. Morro walked from besides the thrown and held Lloyd and I in place now so that we wouldn't run off.

"Hello child, do you know who I am?" I looked over at Lloyd who was glaring at the man in front of me, the man who looked like a demon with his glowing eyes.

The demon man growled at my unresponsiveness, "I am the Overlord, and if I must ask, do you know why you are here?"

So he was the Overlord... I looked up into his intimidating eyes, shrinking with fear to his delight, "M-my powers..."

"Very good, well then, let's get the process started. Morro, take Lloyd, Harumi, get the box" the Overlord ordered. Lloyd looked at me with alarm and I mouthed that I would be ok but it didn't convince Lloyd.

Harumi went and grabbed the black box while Morro grabbed Lloyd and dragged him off to the side away from me.

Harumi brought the box over to me and connected some of the wires to my body. The wires had this sticky tape that attached to my body so it wouldn't fall and Harumi lifted pieces of my shirt slightly so that it would be attached to my skin.

I gulped, "What are you doing?"

Harumi smirked, "We need the rest of that elemental power of yours and this box right here will do just the job!"

"LET HER GO!" Lloyd yelled from the side of the room but was shut up when Morro ruthlessly kicked him down, back on his knees. Morro held him in place so that any struggle Lloyd made was futile and all Lloyd could do was watch me.

"Turn on the box," the Overlord told Harumi.

"But sir, we need to take the handcuffs off of her and she could run," Harumi stated, expressing her concerns.

"Not while we have her lover. Morro, if the girl tries to do anything you are free to do anything you please to the boy," The Overlord announced.

Morro looked sadistically at my stunned face to Lloyd's hardened eyes and gritted teeth that were focused on me, "With pleasure, my lord." 

Harumi nodded and let go off me, walking towards the box and flipping a switch. The box began to hum and shake and an electric current began to flow through my body. It was not painful just uncomfortable until Harumi found another button and clicked it a few times increasing the current throughout my body.

I fell to the floor and clutched my body in pain, trying to soothe it as Harumi walked away to admire her work. My own body began to sweat in reaction to the electric current. I guess this is how Lloyd felt.

I yelped out in pain at first but I started screaming as the shock got worse, I panted on the ground, clenching my eyes closed in pain.

The room watched as tubes on the box filled up with a purple colored air. The box pumped the purple substance through the box and into it. My eyes lit up purple when I opened them for as second, the shock coursing through my body caused my element to react to it.

"STOP! YOUR HURTING HER!" Lloyd yelled as he thrashed around in Morro's arms trying to get to me. Morro held Lloyd tighter, his eyes dazed on the sight before him, watching as the box slowly began to suck up the rest of my elemental power as I cried out in pain and called for Lloyd.

It seemed like the room was under a spell, watching the box work it's magic. Small black portal looking things filled up the room and random items dropped into the room from the portals.

Lloyd's eyes became red and small tears streamed down his face as he watched helplessly as I was in pain. He kept thrashing around and yelling for them to stop.

The Overlord looked at my body shake and wither in pain and then he looked to the elemental power extracted into the air, causing portals to blink in random spots in the hot room, "Isn't it beautiful?" he mumbled to himself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

627K 14.1K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

122K 2.9K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
95.7K 5.3K 37
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
1M 33.7K 61
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...