๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค๐ข๐ง...

By MILLIONMATIC

๐Ÿ—๐ŸŽ๐ฌ short stories & imagines โ™ก imagine this . . . Copyright ยฉ gincity 2020/2021 Mature Content Started:... More

hola
ghetto detention | multiple
ghetto detention pt. 2 | multiple
yes devantรฉ | devantรฉ swing
yes devantรฉ pt. 2 | devantรฉ swing
yes devantรฉ pt. 3 | devantรฉ swing
spring breakers | multiple
spring breakers pt. 2 | multiple
spring breakers pt. 3 | multiple
child of killah | method man
best friend | nas
country boy | static major
beauty & the beast | nas
summer camp | multiple
group chat | multiple
group chat pt. 2 | multiple
โš ๏ธ AUTHOR'S NOTE โš ๏ธ
black is king [ prologue ]
black is king [ cast ]
black is king || one
black is king || two
black is king || three
black is king || four
black is king || five
black is king || six
black is king || seven
black is king || eight
black is king || nine
black is king [ epilogue ]
NEW BOOK โš ๏ธ

ghetto detention pt. 3 | multiple

2.3K 129 150
By MILLIONMATIC

Sky Valley High School, California
Saturday Detention
April 9, 1994
4:00pm

The students rushed out the gym and jogged down the hall. Clifford peeked his head around the corner, while everyone stood behind him, and noticed Mr. Mac currently dancing in his office to 'Bad' by Michael Jackson.

"Yo we gotta crawl so he won't see us." Clifford instructed and everyone got down on the floor.

The students began to crawl past the principal's office to get to the staircase. Quik slowly got up on his knees, peeking through the window to see Mr. Mac dancing. He snorted to himself causing Aaliyah to turn back at him. "David get down before he sees you!" She whisper shouted.

"Nah nah. His back is turned right now, Lili. You gotta see this." He chuckled. Aaliyah brought her head up and began giggling as they watched the principal going off like his life depended on it.

Cedric glanced back at them as he continued to crawl behind Kim. "Yo what y'all doin'?! Get down!" He whispered to them. Kim stopped moving and turned her head, causing Cedric to crash face first in her buttocks. "Eee!" Kim squealed and quickly covered her mouth.

Mr. Mac suddenly brought his dance work out to a stop after hearing the noise and slowly turned his head. Aaliyah and Quik quickly got back on their hands and knees and started crawling faster than before. "Go, go, go!" Quik whisper shouted to the others and everyone sped up the pace.

Once the students made it past the office, they got up and ran into the staircase. Mr. Mac shut the music off and furrowed his eyebrows. "Coulda sworn I heard something." He said as he stuck his head out the office, looking both ways down the hall. He stepped out and heard a few footsteps going up the stairs. "Oh these lil dumb ass kids think I'm stupid?! They gon' learn today not to fuck with Bernard Mac, that's all I know." He mumbled to himself as he walked and entered the staircase.

The students made it to the second floor but not without Mr. Mac on their tails. "Shit he's coming!" Dalvin grabbed Tionne and ran into an empty classroom with Joel. Lesane, Eazy, and Eiht bolted into the boys bathroom. Aaliyah, Brandy, and Quik hid in the music room while Trina and Clifford ran off into the science room. Londyn was in the middle of the hallway trying to find somewhere to hide when she suddenly got dragged by DeVanté into the girls bathroom, and Cedric quickly found an empty locker with no lock on it and hopped inside.

Kim furrowed her eyebrows as she looked around the library, realizing she was the only who made it back. "These idiots..."

Everyone slightly peeked their heads out from their hiding spots to see where Mr. Mac was. DeVanté stood behind Londyn at the doorway of the bathroom with his right hand holding on to her waist as they looked through the open crack. He knew what he was doing and quite frankly, Londyn didn't mind it. She hadn't felt a man's touch in god knows how long, and DeVanté seemed to be a pretty decent guy once she got to know him a little better, so she let him do him.

DeVanté moved in closer, pressing his body against hers. Londyn internally screamed once she felt the warmth of his body. She closed the bathroom door and turned around to face him. "What you doing?" She smiled and blushed.

De smirked and placed both hands on her hips to pull her in. "Just makin' sure you safe and don't get caught." He said lowly causing Londyn to bite down on her lip.

"Why do you always wear these sunglasses?" She asked gazing up at him. DeVanté chuckled softly and shrugged. "They make me feel more comfortable." He responded.

"Will I ever get to see you without 'em?" She flirtatiously inquired.

Londyn couldn't see it, but DeVanté just undressed her with his eyes and fucked the shit out of her with them. "Maybe." He licked his bottom lip and held her tighter.

"You ugly ass kids!" Mr. Mac yelled in the hallway. Londyn and DeVanté snapped out of their little moment and pressed their ears against the door. "Sounds like he's making his way to the library." Londyn pointed out.

DeVanté released a deep sigh. "Ima fuck up Cedric for this."

Back in the music room, Brandy peeked through the window and her eyes widened once she noticed Mr. Mac heading towards the library. She snapped her neck in Quik's direction who was by the drums and signaled him. "Now!" She exclaimed.

Quik began banging on the drums with the drum sticks while Aaliyah ran to the window and stood beside Brandy.

Mr. Mac scrunched up his face at the sudden noise and turned back around.

"He's coming! Let's go!" Aaliyah ran towards the opposite end of the room with Quik and Brandy, and the three exited from the other door while Mr. Mac proceeded to enter through the previous door they were standing behind.

"Yo guys, come on!" Brandy banged on the boys bathroom door while Aaliyah and Quik got the others.

Everyone ran like track stars down to the library and quickly got into their seats on the assigned sides of the library they were instructed to sit in.

Mr. Mac looked around the music room confused before getting frustrated and stormed out. "I am not the one to be played with! Ima catch y'all..." He swung the bathroom doors open but no one was inside. He checked the empty classrooms but they were just as they were before, empty.

He finally walked down to the library and entered to the group of students either doing homework or reading. Mr. Mac scoffed and gave them a dirty look. "Don't try that shit with me!"

The students shot their heads up to look at him. "May I ask what you speak of, sir?" Eazy asked in a proper boy tone.

"May I ask what you speak of, sir- boy shut the fuck up!" Mr. Mac mocked him in a high pitched voice. "You kids think you slick. I know y'all snuck out of here, don't play with me-"

"Sir, we've been in here the whole time. I think you're hallucinating." Kim spoke up.

"Excuse me lil girl? I ain't crazy. What makes you think I'm hallucinating?" He mean mugged Kim.

Cedric raised his hand like this was a class. "Well I don't mean to disrespect you Mr. Mac, but I heard you gotta take some meds for an infection you got. Maybe the side effects causes you to halluci-"

"Aye! Don't go there with me boy." He gave Cedric a stern look while pointing at him.

Mr. Mac continued to have a stare down with the students until he looked at his watch and noticed it was only 4:30pm. He was sick of them and their disrespectful behaviour and wanted nothing more than for them to get the fuck out.

"All y'all get ya shit and go the fuck home. And I better not hear anything else from ya teachers this week or any other week. You hear me?!"

"Yes Mr. Mac." The students responded.

Once the principal was out of sight, the group bursted out into laughter while praising each other. "This was the best detention I've ever had." Lesane said as he gathered his things.

When everyone reached the school's parking lot, Aaliyah and Brandy branched off from the group and proceeded to walk home together. Lesane, Eazy, and Quik hopped in Eazy's car and sped off while Quik stuck his middle fingers out the backseat window, taunting Eiht along with a few words.

"Fuck you, stupid mothafucka! Ima catch yo bitch ass on Monday!" Eiht shouted back before getting inside his car.

Clifford offered Trina and Kim a ride home but Kim decided to stay back with Cedric.

"I knew you was feelin' the kid." Cedric smirked at Kim as he leaned against his car. She playfully rolled her eyes and smacked her lips. "Who said I was feelin' you? We can't just be friends? You actually not that bad once-"

"Girl..." Cedric put his hand up to stop her from talking. "Shut up and get in." He chuckled and opened the passenger's door for her.

Joel wrapped up his conversation with DeVanté, Dalvin, and Tionne and said his goodbyes before getting in the backseat of Cedric's car.

"Y'all comin' wit me or walkin'?" DeVanté asked Dalvin and Tionne. "We'll walk. Come get me from T's later." Dalvin replied before walking off with his girl and DeVanté nodded.

Londyn got in her car and drove up to DeVanté. She rolled down her window and DeVanté leaned down placing his elbows on the windowsill and folded his arms. "We didn't get to finish that Chemistry homework." He said. Londyn rolled her eyes and shook her head. "Don't remind me."

DeVanté chuckled and finally removed his shades. "So I'll see you on Monday?"

Londyn instantly got lost in his beautiful hazel eyes. "He's fucking gorgeous what the fuck." She thought to herself.

DeVanté smirked and eyed her up and down. "Like what you see?"

"Huh?" She blinked a few times and snapped out of her gaze. He just laughed and licked his lips before digging inside his book bag for a pen and paper.

"Gimme ya number." He handed her the pen and paper. This man was bold, to say the least. They've never spoken all four years but Londyn was extremely impressed with how brave he was. DeVanté knew he had her from when she didn't even bother to push him off in the bathroom. He was in. He was now on a mission to make Londyn his.

She handed him back the paper with her name and phone number and smiled. DeVanté glanced at it and folded it before putting it in his back pocket.

"I'll give you a call and we can work on that bullshit assignment together. Aight?" He gently grabbed on to her hand and rubbed the back of it with his thumb.

Londyn nodded and blushed. "Cool."

DeVanté brought her hand up and placed a soft kiss on it, causing butterflies to wander around intensely inside Londyn's stomach.

"Get home safe, Lo." He said and stood up straight.

"You too. Bye, De."

"Later beautiful."

Londyn started up her car and drove off while DeVanté hopped inside of his and headed home.

Sky Valley High was about to be a whole different place after today.

-

the end.

..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.2K 1.5K 35
โ woke up surprised, am i really alive? i was trying to die last night, i survived suicide last night, โž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก after a failed attempt at...
58.4K 1.9K 24
imagines based on the best songs in the universe!
27.1K 795 35
"๐˜พ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š?," ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ 3 ๐™—๐™ค๐™ฎ๐™จ: ๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™š๐™ก, ๐˜ผ๐™จ๐™๐™š๐™ง, ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™™ ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ฅ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ž๐™ง...