MorMor Oneshots

By aloevera427

Just some MorMor one-shots because the world needs more of this. More

Cold
Coffee Shop AU
Nightmare
Sure About That
Highschool AU
You're not that evil
Demolishing the Living Room.
Possess You
You're Not Fine
Birthday
He's smiling
Hit Him With Your Knife
You Mean Blame?
I Don't Want to Touch a Dead Body
Trouble
Is That Blood
Christmas
Blind Date
Unlocking Ban From Store
You're Speeding
It's Pretty
I'll Navigate Us Off a Cliff
Get Out
Hands to Yourself
All the Pretties
Family
Chase

Stabulous

210 17 0
By aloevera427

Sebastian's POV

Jim and I were surrounded by three men. I pulled out my gun. Suddenly a knife flew through the air and hit the guy in front of me. Well, I think it was a knife. It was kind of colourful. I heard three more thunks and the other men fell. I turned to Jim, he was smiling. "What did you do?" I asked.

"Well I learned how to throw knives," he said, smiling.

We both walked over to one of the bodies. A colourful knife was stuck in his head. "Where did you get these?" I asked.

"Oh, I found them online. They were so pretty so I learned how to use them."

"Well if you're going to kill someone you might as well do it fabulously."

"Stabulous."

"Stabulous." I agreed.

He smiled and giggled. "Now the only thing is I don't know how to get it out of their heads."

I sighed. "It's really easy. You just pull." There was a squelching noise and Jim gagged. "For a criminal mastermind, you sure are queasy."

"Don't judge my I just saved you from those guys."

I nodded. "And thank you for that.'' I said kissing him on the forehead.

He pushed me away. "You can do that after you've gotten the blood off of yourself."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 7.3K 29
Ello, this is just another Stucky book with one shots of every sort :)
88.4K 1.4K 49
Posting these because there aren't enough out there😭 Most of these will be fluff, but not all so u less you request an angst shot or I'm feeling a b...
2.4K 31 5
Collection of Sebastian Sallow x f!MC one-shots Lots of fluff, and probably some smut in the future!