The Rise Of The Heroes (MHA x...

By GoldenFang17

After ending up dead from the other world, Tanjiro Kamado, Zenitsu Agatsuma, Kyojuro Rengoku, and Giyu Tomiok... More

Chapter One: The Awakening
Chapter Two: Quirk Assessment
Chapter Three: Sub-Zero
Chapter Four: Combat Training
Chapter Five: Devil Fruits
Chapter Six: The Meeting
Chapter Seven: Class Officers and a Date
Chapter Eight: Rescue Training
Chapter Nine: Plus Ultra
Chapter Ten: The Cavalry Vs Nomu
Chapter Eleven: White Thunder
Chapter Twelve: Heartbroken
Chapter Thirteen: A formed Rivalry
Chaper Fourteen: Sports Festival
Chapter Fifteen: Encounters
Chapter Sixteen: Broken Emotions
Chapter Eighteen: Battles Pt. 2
Chapter Nineteen: Coma
Chapter Twenty: Hero Agency Internship
Chapter Twenty-One: Unexpected Return
Chapter Twenty-Two: The Night at Hosu
Chapter Twenty-Three: Connections
Chapter Twenty-Four: Hagari Raijin
Chapter Twenty-Five: Wine
Chapter Twenty-Six: A Cold Return
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Final Exams
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Finals Examination Finale
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Wild Beasts
Chapter Thirty: Operation Hero Slaying
Chapter Thirty One: Regained
Chapter Thirty-Two: Invasion at the Training Camp Pt. 1
Chapter Thirty Three: Invasion at the Training Camp Pt.2
Chapter Thirty-Four: Extraction
Chapter Thirty-Five: Revenge
Chapter Thirty-Six: Phantom Beasts
Chapter Thirty-Seven: The Fall of the Heroes
Chapter Thirty-Eight: The Return of the Beast
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Deathbringer
Chapter Forty: Betrayal
Chapter Forty-One: The Time Tiger
Chapter Forty-Two: The Neglected Gas Tiger
Chapter Forty-Three: Back on Track
Chapter Forty-Four: Twisted
Chapter Forty-Five: The Sweet Gravity Tiger
Chapter Forty-Six: Suspicions
Chapter Forty-Seven: The Demon Tiger
Chapter Forty-Eight: Rebirth
Chapter Forty-Nine: Farewell, Young Heroes
Chapter Fifty: The Message
The Remaining Chapters
Chapter Fifty-One: Izuku Shigaraki

Chapter Seventeen: Battles Pt. 1

1.6K 58 99
By GoldenFang17

"I won't lose to you, Todoroki! Even if you have this crazy Quirk of yours!" Sero said with confidence.

"I see. Then I won't hold on myself then." Shoto uttered. Sero quickly fired his tape at Shoto who blocks it with his ice.

'I knew it. The more I'll attack straightforward, there's no way I'll win on this match!' Sero thought.

"Take this, Firi-" Sero was stopped as Shoto froze him wholefully with his ice as he sees Sero hesitating on his next move.

"He just froze him in an instant. What an unfortunate end for Sero." Ojiro said.

"Poor Sero, he did his best but it is still not enough to defeat Todoroki." Nezuko said.

"Huh? He couldn't even hit that half-colored guy with his Quirk, and yet you consider it as his best? Fool." Inosuke said.

"S-Sero was quickly being taken down by Todoroki by freezing him in an instant! A clean victory for Shoto Todoroki!" Present Mic exclaimed as the crowd gave a round of applause for Shoto's victory. Shoto, on the other hand, unfreezes Sero with his other Quirk and looked for his condition.

"I'm sorry if I went too far." Shoto said.

"No, it's fine. I was really not yet on your level, Todoroki!" Sero said with a thumbs up. Shoto now glared at Izuku with a cold gaze before leaving the stage.

'I wonder if we fight against each other in the next round.' Izuku thought.

"Next match, the electric wonderboy of 1-A, Denki Kaminari!" Present Mic exclaimed.

'Inosuke's going to be a pain in the ass. How should I defeat him?' Denki thought.

"And the masked hunter of 1-A, who possesses great strength and flexibility from the two matches, Inosuke Hashibira!" Present Mic exclaimed. One woman from the bleachers got caught by the attention that he heard the name "Hashibira."

"H-Hashibira... Don't tell me... No, he should be dead. When he was a baby." The woman is known to be Kotoha Hashibira said.

"Excuse me, are we allowed to use swords in here?" Inosuke asked.

"No weapons are allowed in this match! Only supporting items will do!" Midnight replied.

"But the swords do support me in my battle! Well, nevermind then!" Inosuke exclaimed.

'Let's see if he can handle Denki without his precious swords.' Hagari thought.

"You can do it, Inosuke!" Hagari cheered.

"Beat his ass, weird!" Genya added.

"Who do you call weird?!" Inosuke angrily asked.

"Begin!" Midnight announced.

"Indiscriminate shock: 1 million volts!" Kaminari exclaimed as he fired a huge amount of electricity from his body and directly goes into Inosuke's direction.

"Inosuke, go for the kill!" Nezuko exclaimed.

"Kill?!" Everyone from 1-A shrieked.

"Uhm... That's how he wanted to cheer himself, by that kind of language. Sorry." Nezuko nervously apologized.

'It doesn't matter. For as long as you are cute always!' 1-A students except Tanjiro thought.

"Beast Breathing, Fist Mode!" Inosuke exclaimed as his body buffed all of a sudden and a great intensity can be felt around his body.

'Fist Mode? I think he has trained himself further without using his swords. Nice work, Inosuke!' Hagari thought.

"Fist Mode?" Denki asked.

"Here I go!" Inosuke exclaimed as he ran towards the electricity and instead of getting hurt, his power increases further.

'Fist Mode allows him to absorb most of the enemies attacks without getting hurt and instead, he uses it as his energy to build a full-pack attack whether a punch or a kick.' Nezuko thought.

'Tanjiro, I know you really did this kind of move before, but for your memory to bring back to life up, I'll do this for you!' Inosuke thought.

"Why is he not getting electrocuted?! What's with the strength of yours, Inosuke?!" Present Mic announced and the crowd applauded more for the masked boar's movements.

"N-No way! Please, leave me alone!" Denki cried.

"Here I go, Here I go! Pig Assault!!!" Inosuke exclaimed as he launched himself towards Denki, grabbed his head and does a powerful headbutt on his head.

"A headbutt?!" Tanjiro and Zenitsu exclaimed.

"What the? Why is he not getting paralyzed?!" Jiro asked.

"He really is both weird and amazing." Momo uttered.

"Such strength that kid has!" Ectoplasm said.

"I wonder if he used to put a fork on a plug before." Cementoss said. Denki now was being thrown away after getting headbutted by Inosuke and crashed out of bounds.

"An acrobatic attack from Inosuke ladies and gentlemen, what a victory from Inosuke!" Present Mic exclaimed and the cheers and claps blasted around the arena.

"I wonder what does he look like without the mask. Maybe he looks like my son. No, it couldn't be him." Kotoha said with a smile.

"Nice work, Inosuke!" Kirishima said.

"Yeah! Did you see that, Kentaro? I bet you'll do that soon!" Inosuke said while pointing on Tanjiro.

"Kentaro?" Tanjiro asked.

"A-Actually, he is really bad at calling names." Nezuko said.

"I see. That's why he hides his face under that mask. What a moron." Zenitsu said.

"The next match is gonna be the one who had the fastest legs in 1-A, Tenya Iida Ladies, and gentlemen!" Present Mic announced.

'I wonder if big brother watches my match by now?' Iida asked.

"Do your best, Iida!" Izuku cheered.

"Go for the win, Iida!" Uraraka added.

"And the cute and gorgeous beauty of 1-A with a strange but powerful strength she has, Nezuko Raijin!" Present Mic announced.

"Hey look, it's the girl with who looks like Cyrene nee-san!" Takeo exclaimed.

"Yeah, yeah! And without the scars on her eyes!" Hanako added.

"Do your best, Nezuko!" Tanjuro and Kie cheered.

"Defeat the four-eyes student, Nezuko nee-san!" Shigeru and Rokuta cheered. Nezuko heard all of the cheers of her family and cried while lowering her head.

'I wish I can go home to you guys. But, I need to fulfill my mission, for you and to nii-chan over here.' Nezuko thought.

"Yeah, I will!" Nezuko replied with a huge smile.

"Oh man, she really reminds me of Cyrene. Good luck, Nezuko-chaaaaaan!!" Zenitsu cheered.

"Whoa, whoa, Zenitsu. You really cheered on her so much huh?" Tanjiro chuckled.

"She really looks like Cyrene at all! But still, Cyrene is still the one in my heart! Go for the win, Nezuko-chaaan!!" Zenitsu cheered.

'I'll win for you too, Zenitsu. Watch me properly!' Nezuko thought.

"The fourth match, begin!" Midnight exclaimed.

"Here I go, Engine Boost!" Iida said as he launched a quick boost on Nezuko and now appeared behind her.

'Sense his ki. And defeat him with power!' Nezuko thought as veins from her cheeks appeared and her eyes started to transform into demon ones as she created a fighting stance.

"That brat... she managed to maintain that form under the daylight? How could this happen?!" White Thunder/Muzan grunted angrily while watching the match on an abandoned building.

"I got you!" Nezuko yelled as she turned on Iida and launched a kick towards him, but Iida quickly dodged it and stepped backward.

"As expected, my attacks are quite a bit noisy. Maybe I'll do this one more time and I'll get her this time. Running Boost!" Iida exclaimed as he launched himself in mid-air and forms a kicking attack on Nezuko. On the other hand, Nezuko wounds her wrist and flames start to appear from her wounds.

"Whoa! Are those flames?!" Izuku asked in curiosity.

"She wounded her wrists and flames appeared all of a sudden. What the heck?!" Mineta asked.

"Blood Demon Art: Flaming Palms!" Nezuko said as she slips the foot of Iida and fired a huge palm strike into his body and sends him crashing to the ground.

"Wow! What an amazing Quirk she has everyone! Just by wounding herself, she acquired flames from it!" Present Mic said.

"I wonder what kind of blood does Nezuko have?" All Might asked.

"Maybe O?" Aizawa said.

"Or A?" Ectoplasm said.

"Or B?" Cementoss said.

"It doesn't matter what kind of blood she has, but all I can say is that she's freaking awesome!" Present Mic exclaimed.

"Sorry to say this but your done-" Nezuko was stopped as Iida appeared under her and goes for a sweeping kick.

"Not yet!" Iida exclaimed.

"How did he?!" Nezuko asked as she got caught by Iida's sweeping kick and crashed to the ground.

"One more!" Iida said and now boosts the engine in his calves for the final attack.

"Reciproburst!!" Iida yelled as he goes now for the finishing blow. But Nezuko quickly stands up and jumps in the air to avoid the kick.

"How did you?!" Iida asked in shock.

"Blood Demon Art: Strength of the Fallen Demons!" Nezuko said as she punches Iida straight to the face and blasts him out of the arena and gets crashed into the wall.

'What a long name for a powerful attack.' Hagari thought.

"Iida!!" Uraraka cried.

"What an ending for Iida as he was blasted away by Nezuko with one punch! Victory goes for Nezuko Raijin!" Present Mic exclaimed and the crowd went crazy after the finishing blow. Nezuko quickly ran into Iida and sees some blood into his face.

"Let me treat you, Iida!" Nezuko cried as her palm released flames once again but this time, as healing ones to heal Iida's injury. The crowd sees Nezuko healing her fellow student after giving him a fatal blow to the face.

"After giving Iida a kiss to death punch, Nezuko gave Iida a healing treatment as a sign of friendship and concern towards him. What a proud one to see!" Present Mic said as the crowd clapped and cheered even louder for Nezuko.

"Amazing, Nezuko nee-san!" Shigeru said.

"Cute flames!" Rokuta added.

"Is that a Quirk? Having a brute strength plus flames from her hands plus a healing ability. Is she hybrid?" Ectoplasm asked.

"Nezuko and Inosuke both have unique traits on each other. Each of their powers or Quirks is one hell of a kind. I've never seen someone with this many arsenals on her pocket." Aizawa said.

"Th-Thank you... Nezuko." Iida said weakly.

"No problem! I don't want to treat anyone in here like they are a bunch of pathetic losers. Unlike that blonde guy over there." Nezuko whispered on Iida.

"Oh, I see. Hahahaha. Thank you again, Nezuko." Iida said and now heads into the infirmary.

'Her healing on me is so great. What Quirk does she have?' Iida thought with a smile and walked away.

"The next match! The pinkish and flexible acid Quirk user of 1-A who successfully survived a warpath with her fellow hot-headed companion, let us all welcome, Mina Ashido!" Present Mic exclaimed.

"Gosh, I'm gonna face Kamado in this round. Do I have a chance to win?" Mina asked while scratching her hair

"And the next contestant is the monster of the entrance examination, and also, one of the winners of the first and second match. Does he stand a chance to take it all in this year's U.A. Sports Festival, let's welcome, Tanjiro Kamado!!" Present Mic exclaimed.

"Let's go, Tanjiro!!" Tanjuro cheered.

"Beat her properly, nii-chan!" Takeo said.

"Be gentle to her, sweetie!" Kie added.

"Kyaaaah! It's Tanjiro san! Do your best, Tanjiro!" Chiki squealed.

"Huh?" Zenitsu asked.

"Let's go, let's go, Tanjiro!" Chiki cheered.

"Does she have a crush on him? You got to be kidding me." Zenitsu uttered with a smile.

'I think I can easily handle her now. With the help of Tanjiro in here.' Zenitsu thought with a greedy grin. Kanao heard Chiki cheering for Tanjiro and her facial expression turned into a serious one.

'Does this girl like Tanjiro? She may have those bigger ones but I'll never give you a chance to lay a finger to him.' Kanao thought.

"Do your best, Tanjiro!" Hagari cheered.

'How should I defeat Mina? There's no way I can hurt a woman just like that!' Tanjiro thought.

"Start!" Midnight exclaimed.

"Tanjiro?" Mina asked.

"Yeah?" Tanjiro said.

"I know you are a strong and invincible opponent. But I'll still do my best to defeat you!" Mina said with a determined face.

"There is one problem that Tanjiro needs to face in here." Zenitsu said.

"What is it?" Shoji asked.

"How he'll defeat Mina who is a girl with his Quirk? He hasn't done anything brutal and rash against a girl. So this is going to be a hard one for him." Zenitsu replied.

"If you can't finish her Tanjiro, let us swap places then!" Mineta exclaimed as he tries to jump from the bleachers but was stopped by Sato.

"You can't do that, you know." Sato sighed.

"Here I go!' Mina said. She fired a huge amount of acid on the ground and slides her way towards Tanjiro and prepares a ball of acid to use as an attack.

"Forgive me." Tanjiro said as the ground shakes as he powers himself up with his Devil Fruit. He enlarged his fists and now hardens it with his magma.

"Bolshock Fists!" Tanjiro said as he punched the air and magma can be seen rushing towards Mina.

'I don't have enough agility to dodge that!' Mina thought. Tanjiro suddenly appeared in front of her before the fists land into her and punches Mina in the gut and sends her out of the bounds.

"Wow!" Chiki exclaimed.

"I think he went too far." Kie said.

"No. Look at the girl, she managed to create a shield on her stomach to block the heated fist of Tanjiro. But sad to say, she is already out." Tanjuro said.

"After a running start from Ashido, Kamado fired a bunch of magma fists into her and suddenly appeared in front of her to punch her towards the exit of the arena. Winner for this match is Tanjiro Kamado!" Present Mic exclaimed.

"Sorry if I punched you, Mina." Tanjiro pleaded for forgiveness while bowing.

"Hey! Stop being a crybaby. I am fine! Good thing I got a taste of your oozing power over there. See ya!" Mina said and now walked towards the exit.

"Thank god, I didn't wound her." Tanjiro sighed.

"Way to go, Tanjiro!" Zenitsu said.

"Nice one, Tanjiro!" Nezuko added.

"Such clumsy move you did, Kentaro!" Inosuke said.

"Kentaro? Are you dumb?" Zenitsu asked.

"I'm worried for Ochaco on this one." Tsuyu said.

"Eh? What do you mea- Oh right. He's going to face Bakugo out there." Hagakure said.

"I hope Bakugo won't go too far on this one." Kirishima said.

"The next match, the amazing student who made a name on the entrance exam, like Kamado and Agatsuma! From 1-A, wow, most of the students in the final round are from 1-A, please welcome, Katsuki Bakugo!" Present Mic exclaimed.

"Kacchan..." Izuku uttered on Katsuki who stands in the arena.

"And for his opponent, the cute and the zero-gravity Quirk user of 1-A, Ochaco Uraraka!" Present Mic exclaimed.

'I'll do my best, no matter what!' Uraraka thought.

"The next match, begin!" Midnight exclaimed.

"If I were you, better surrender now. There's no way you'll win against me." Katsuki said.

"For real?" Uraraka asked and now she ran towards Katsuki with her right hand behind her.

'What is she up to?' Katsuki thought. Uraraka now threw some punches into him but Katsuki dodged all of it and fired an explosion on Uraraka.

"Ochaco!" Tsuyu cried.

"Uraraka!" Mineta added.

"This isn't good for Uraraka." Denki said.

"Not yet!" Uraraka said as she goes for the feet of Katsuki but explosions were fired on her and created some holes on the ground.

"Is she gonna do that?" Zenitsu asked.

"What do you mean, Zenitsu?" Ojiro asked.

"She'll let Bakugo explode the arena and create some rubble on it. After doing it, she'll use those things and float them in the sky to create a meteor shower?" Zenitsu asked.

"Nice thinking skills. But yeah, she might be able to do that. Unless Bakugo won't notice the rubble slowly floating behind Uraraka." Momo said. Uraraka now slowly stepped back while clenching her chest after being fired by Katsuki's explosion.

"I told you, you have no chance of winning against me." Katsuki said.

"You think so?" Uraraka asked as the rubble above her now started to fall on Katsuki.

"What the?!" Katsuki thought as he started to send all of the rubble away by his Quirk and now erases all of Uraraka's attacks.

"N-No way." Uraraka uttered.

"Yep, I knew it. She might have a bright idea, but that bastard's mind is way brighter than hers." Zenitsu said.

"Do you think those rubble will hurt me much? Take this!" Katsuki said as he rushed into Uraraka but instead of dodging Katsuki's attack, she charged also towards her.

'If she can touch him and make him float, it's over.' Hagari thought. Uraraka threw a hand on Katsuki but he jumped in mid-air and fired an explosion on Uraraka's back, making her fall down on her knees. Katsuki now placed his palm into Uraraka's back and fires it to send her away and finally got out of bounds.

"Brutal..." Tokoyami said.

"Does he think his explosions are prank type ones?! What's he thinking?!" Sero asked.

"Bakugo ended Uraraka's journey as he sends her with a bye-bye blow from behind and to avoid getting touched by her. Katsuki Bakugo now wins the match!" Present Mic exclaimed.

"I told you." Katsuki said and now walks away on the arena. Uraraka cried on the ground while her wounds swelled up. Medical staff came into her aid and now assists her in the infirmary.

"Uraraka..." Izuku thought from the sidelines. Momo and Tokoyami now can be seen on the arena as they're about to fight against each other
The scene now changed to Sanemi, Kyojuro, and Kanae who shared their experiences now and then.

"I can't believe you are alive, Sanemi. And also, I am a Demon Slayer too?" Kanae asked.

"Yeah. You'll learn of it when your memories of being a slayer have finally put into your head." Sanemi replied.

"I see." Kanae chuckled. Giyu glanced at the window and sees the three Demon Slayers having a chat on a room.

"What' a Kyojuro and Kanae doing in here? And that guy... is he?" Giyu uttered.

'His hair, the scars on his body... I think I saw him before. Damn Midnight, I cannot get a moment with Sylvia. That lovely butterfly in my eyes.' Giyu thought. The scene now returned to Momo who doesn't notice that she is one step away from getting out of bounds. She learned something from Izuku on their training before.

Flashback

'If you are up against Tokoyami, I don't know if this works but, try to point something bright against his Dark Shadow. Maybe you'll fend him away including his shadow and you can override the offense for yourself.' Izuku said.

Flashback Ended

'I'll try this trick of yours, Izuku!' Momo thought. She created a wood from her forearm and grabs a matchstick in her pocket and created fire on the tip of the wood.

"Take this!" Momo said as she points the fire into Tokoyami, making him step backward.

'Did she know my weakness?! No way!' Tokoyami thought out of panic.

"Here I come!!" Momo exclaimed as she rushed into Tokoyami with a shield. Does she finally be able to defeat him?

To Be Continued...

Another chapter is done! I hope you liked this chapter. Sorry for the Cliffhanger if I have one. Enjoy and have a great day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 137 28
{Book 2!} (So... Yea... The book is a part two of my first book, make sure to read it b4 this one!) Lmk x KNY book! "I promise, to be the most power...
1.4K 40 29
Tanjiro smelled a sent that reminded him of Muzan. the sent of death came from her. She stood tall beside the tall man he didn't know name off. Her r...
5.5K 125 8
Muzan x Reader fic with a small bit of Daki x Reader as well. Your name will be Ayaka Amamiya, a cold-hearted genius who finds solace and comfort in...
121K 3.2K 22
It was unfortunate when Tanjiro twisted his ankle but Nezuko was all too willing to take the charcoal to town in his place. She returns home to a blo...