REFLECTION OF GUILT

By chickennnnnout

Nomin/Jaeno [Completed] Love? Your love for me and Jisung? You are just a sly fox, Na Jaemin. Jeno-ah, I real... More

=Intro=
Love for Pain
Seconds of Every Second
Empty
Needing You The Most
Because I love him so much
This Baby Mine Now (END)
EXTRA PART
EXTRA PART-2๐Ÿ”ž

Unmiss You

3.1K 159 87
By chickennnnnout

Chapter 5| Unmiss You

The day is as usual for Jaemin even though it's gloomier than yesterday. However, it looks pretty out the glass window of how the weather is actually looking like. He personally likes it.

Even though it feels soothing, Jaemin finds the air a bit cold so he puts on another layer of thicker blanket on his thin shirt.

"Jaemin!" Renjun rushes over the staircase and he can see his bestfriend pacing up to his room, probably thinking Jaemin's there.

"Injun!! Here" jaemin quickly calls and only that is able to grab the older one's attention.

With his mouth worded a quiet "oh!" Renjun walks toward where he is sitting on the living room area beside the window.

"Why are you running around Injun?" Jaemin chuckles when he sees Renjun being his dramatic self and drowning down Jaemin's water bottle.

"I have a good news and a..hmm..slightly bad news..what do you want to hear first?" He chrips

"Good one first"

"Okay okay okay" Renjun excitedly chants and claps.

"So yesterday, Yang Yang said he wanted to go on a date with me. Thinking that it would be a normal date, I agreed to go. We had fun at the cinema and also at an art museum. Later in the evening, he took me to the rose garden..a-and..h-he proposed me!!!!!!"

Then again, Rejun squeals and then bites down the pilllow in his hand knowing that he's being too loud but he can't stop screaming.

Jaemin claps along together and almost screams but he holds it back with a wide smile. He then inches closer to Renjun but the smaller knowingly hugs Jaemin first.

Jaemin pats his back and as if the happiness is being distributed, their smiles are the exact replica of the fullest delight.

"Congratulations Injunnie~ I am so so so so so so so happy for you"

He almost tears up but Renjun is already crying out of content. Renjun nods in an acknowledgement.

"But what is the bad new?"

"Not exactly a bad new but only slightly less happier than this one..still almost a good new"

"What is it?"

"Our wedding day is close to your due date Nana..so I was afraid that you can't show up for my wedding. It's one week before your due date but since it's a rough estimation, I don't want you to have a hard time"

"Oh lord Injunnie..you scared me to death! That's fine! Of course I will show up for your wedding..just make sure I get to eat a lot of cakes. I am craving for sweet desserts these days"

He smiles back.

"Thank You for it Nana!!"

The two friends hug again.

🥀

Mark and Haechan surprisingly looks at their friend's peculiar behavior.

The Lee Jeno just declined their offer to go to a bar. It is the couple's anniversary so they invited Jeno to celebrate with the other friends as well but Jeno refuses.

It's not that Mark and Hyuck minds about Jeno not coming with them but it's just new. Haechan actually appreciates that Jeno doesn't come because he really like how Jeno has been trying to be healthy these days.

Right after the night he called Mark to inform that Jaemin has been secretly taking care of Jisung, he has quitted so many unhealthy things Haechan disliked.

"Okay Jeno! " hyuck says with a smile.

"You guys are not mad at me right?"

"Why would we? That's totally fine"
Mark rest assures.

"Don't worry about it Jeno. You are directly going back home to Jisung after work right?"

He nods as a response. Haechan smiles at that again. He is recently fond with Jeno's changes.

He seems to realize that taking care of Jisung is as important as taking care of his emotions. All these times, Jeno has been using Jaemin as a punch bag to bury his unsettled emotions and he just couldn't adjust anything right when Jaemin suddenly left.

As a comfort, Haechan pats his shoulder and stands up. Mark follows next and leaves Jeno's office.

They know Jeno is feeling so much emptiness without Jaemin but he is allowing that very emptiness to settle down his whole life. Hopefully, Jisung will slowly take all those emptiness away from his father and proves him that he is there with him the whole time.

🥀

"Does that mean Nana is not free this week as well?"

Jisung sadly pouts. Dana sighs and ruffles Jisung's soft hair because she feels so bad for this baby. Since last week, Jaemin is quite busy for helping Renjun prepare for the wedding.

Since the date is also so near, he has to take care his baby as well. Jaemin couldn't make it for last week's call for Jisung but she expects him to call back this week.

Jisung and Dana waited for almost an hour and the phone hasn't ring yet. They could call him first but Dana was afraid if she might interrupt him during his sleep.

"Is Nana alright?" He speaks again.

Dana smiles and nods to assure Jisung but she isn't so sure of that as well. But Jisung doesn't need to know that.

"Nana will be—"

The phone suddenly rings, startling both of them on the sofa. Jisung sparks up and Dana quickly picks up the phone, scanning the ID in a split second.

"Jaem!" She greets and looks at Jisung who is smiling happily.

"Oh hey Dana!"

"Nana ! Nana!!!" The baby boy's voice immediately paints a wide smile on Jaemin's face.

Failing to contain, and yet not wanting to restrict Jisung from his utmost excitement,  Dana hands her phone down to him.

"Hello? Nana!!!!" Jisung beams, his gummy smile all in display.

"Hello my baby Jisungie. Did you miss Nana so much? Nana is so so so so sorry baby. Nana was very busy with Uncle Renjunnie's wedding"

"No no no no! That's fine Nana. Jisungie was worried. Jisungie thought Nana was very sick. Please take care of yourself and baby sister Nana. Jisungie is here to support"

He cutely encourages Jaemin. Sometimes, that kid is too adorable not to forget about him. He's just too precious. His cute face already is extremely charming but it is his personality and the mindset that outshine everything about him.

Jaemin smiles even more from the sweet words of his beloved Jisungie.

"Nana loves you too much because you are too sweet baby Jisungie."

Jisung laughs, extremely satisfied once again by Jaemin telling that he loves him. He is missing his Nana until he can't form those words. It just feels like some important part of him has been stolen. It cannot be replaced by anything and he keeps longing and waiting for Jaemin without a complain.

"Nana"

"Yes baby?"

"Please don't be mad at Jisungie" his voice sinks slowly and it raises up Jaemin's worries.

He looks like he's being dramatic but it is no lie that Jaemin feels like running back to him and keeps him in his embrace.

"Nana won't be mad baby"

"Was it...b-because of Dada? Was it why Nana left us? Because Dada isn't nice on Nana?" His soft voice trembles.

Jaemin closes his eyes and sighs, not wanting to reveal the enscripted wounds in his heart. This baby doesn't deserve know any of them.

"Dada..is trying his best. S-so..can Nana come back to Jisungie?...J-jisungie promises to protect Nana from s-sad things. "

He knows that Jisung is trying his best to convince him. He begs him all the time to come back to him.

"Baby..don't worry about Nana okay? Do you miss me?"

"Very much Nana"

"I promise I will come and see you Jisung"

"But I want to stay with Nana... is it not okay?"

"Jisungie knows that Nana loves you so much right? Can you handle a little more for Nana? Hmm? Just a little more..please baby Ji?"

Jaemin requests with a bit of regret. He knows well of how promising words meant to be broken may hurt this precious little being but all he can do right now is to pave the sweetness along the way before revealing the harsh truth. Jisung is still young to be able to understand everything happening around him but that doesn't omit the fact that he still has feelings and he has the ability to be hurt. Jaemin never wants that.

Little sobs answer back.

"J-jisungie will be a good baby... D-dada is also waiting for Nana to c-come back so please...Nana..J-jisungie wants to see Nana and Jisungie doesn't want to see Dada crying"

With pure confusion with a glimpse of hope, Jaemin shakes his head to try to understand what the last line means.

Jisungie doesn't want to see Dada crying...what is that supposed to mean?

He keeps his thoughts aside since the main focus now is about Jisung's well being.

"Baby Ji.. Do you want to see babysister?"

Jaemin gulps to his own request. He is abit nervous about how he can make this happen but he wants Jisung to stop crying at this moment. His heart cracks into pieces whenever he heard that boy crying and this time is no different. He still loves him as his own child. Regardless of the distance, the love for the baby grows even more.

"D-does baby sister want to see Jisungie?" The bubbly voice returns in complete awe and Jaemin already knows how Jisung's adorable face would look like right now.

"Of course Babysister is currently in Nana's tummy but she definitely wants to see Jisungie"

"W-when can Jisungie meet babysister?" He excitedly asks.

"Very soon~" jaemin melodically speaks, "so..can Baby Ji handles a little more for Nana and babysister?"

"Yes!yes! Nana..Jisungie will be good and wait patiently for babysister and Nana"

Happy smile take place on Jisung's face. That's all Jaemin needs and that's all he wants to give to Jisung and...of course Jeno.. even though the man doesn't want to accept them.

Jisung's high pitch voices due to excitement and Jaemin's voice full of loves mixed together to satisfy the empty feelings for missing someone. In this case..Jisung misses his Nana too much and likewise for the pregnant man. Their talk always extend up to more than an hour. Dana patiently waits for them to finish their talk. She goes back and forth from the kitchen to the living room to continue her work while taking care of Jisung.

The time dances by as they speak and  now it's time for their goodbyes.

"So..byebye Nana. Jisungie will do my homework now. Jisungie needs to get a star because Lele got it last week. We need to have stars together Nana"

He cutely reports.

"Okay baby. Then see you next week. Nana won't keep you waiting okay?"

I know it hurts to keep someone waiting and I don't want anyone to experience the same feeling...but...

But even without me knowing...
Is he waiting for me?...
Am I being delusional?...
Am I just being so hopeful?...

As much as I want him to long for me..
I don't want him to be hurt..
If he is crying....
      Then.. let me be the one to know first
      because I know how painful it is to
      cry alone..

If he is, just my forbidden hope, but if he ever misses me....
      For whatever the reason is..
      I want to make him unmiss me..
      Because I know how painful it is to
      miss someone who have no idea
      about it...

If I could unmiss you when I miss you
    You could unmiss me too...

______________________________________
That's my fav song right there •~•
Unmiss you by Clara Mae

Sorry for the errors and grammatical mistakes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 7K 26
โlee jeno, why are you playing with my feelings?!โž ใƒผ 2017 eun ยฉ eunctrick
196K 9.4K 22
There was something about the boy, something that made Jaemin happy. . . ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‰๐“Š๐“ˆ : ๐’ž๐‘œ๐“‚๐“…๐“๐‘’๐“‰๐‘’ RANKED #3 IN LEEJENO RANKED #2 IN LEEJENO โ’ธ...
33.1K 789 46
"Mommy! Can we take this boy with us? He looks so small and hurt!" Started: 2021/12/03 Finished: 2022/03/03 ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—‹๐—‚๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–บ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ป๐–พ๐—€...