I love you || Jack Hughes

By neajessica

Lexi breaks up with his boyfriend after he cheats on her with her good friend and then Lexi sees them at a ho... More

how did I not recognize you?
Grouphug
this boy really is something else
I'm kind of afraid of heights
J. Hughes, huh?
he does his hair for like 45 minutes
very pissed of Jack, Trevor, Alex, Matt and Josh
Alex, what's wrong?
let's look at the bruises you got, bad boy
you both are as red as tomato
switched that Hughes guy to this one, eh babygirl
was the 'I love you' just a lie?
heartless hockey players
Be carefull with Kakko
just a bruised jawline
playing dirty?
5+20
*knock knock*
one question
holy shit
what's up
we are always ready if it's about food
talk about flexing, eh
young ones
missed me?
are you in?
I think we are not going to the Wherris Wheel this time
Mitch and a goat
a month and a half
remember she has like seven big brothers
ohh did you buy the ring yet?
the hard goodbyes

if I wasn't over 20 you would be all over me

3.3K 26 0
By neajessica

Lexi Kapanen

"What happened here?" Teuvo says after they all get out of the car seeing me and Jack hugging eachother.

"Trust happened" Jack said and I give him a kiss on the cheek. Everyone is smiling and saying that they are happy I trusted him and all that,

Except Auston. He doesn't seem happy at all..

I turn my attention back to Jack and whisper in his ear "I should go talk to Auston, I'll be right back". He gives me a quick nod and then lets go of my waist.

I walk to Auston who is sitting on a nearby bench. "Hey" I say carefully. I sit next to him, keeping our distance. "You forgave him?" He asks fidgeting with his fingers. His gace never leaving the ground.

"I trusted him, Auston. If he was cheating on me he wouldn't have get past to you and ran almost 2 miles after me." I chuckle and Auston lets out a little chuckle too.

"I'm sorry lil sis, it's just that everyone else was so sceptic about him when we first met him, except me and when I saw him I- I felt like I failed as an non-biology brother." He says scratching the back of his neck. I feel my eyes water. "You could never fail as an older, overprotective brother Auston. None of you guys can. But you guys need to understand that I'm not fourteen anymore, I can take care of myself and these boys mean to me as much as you and Hailey." I say taking his hand on mine and smile at him.

"Well I am pretty sure that if I wasn't over 20 you would be all over me, right?" Auston smirks.

Classic Auston

"In your dreams, old man" I say, smirking back at him before getting up. "Come on, let's go over there" I say offering my hand which he takes, getting up and we walk back to others.

"Well, I never got my chocolate cake" I pout and I see a smirk on my brothers face.

"I hoped you would say that" he says opening his car door. "What do you mean?" I ask confused.

He turns to me holding a little box. He hands it to me. I quickly open it and there is a huge piece of chocolate cake.  I look at my brother amazed. " I may or may not have pulled my 'I don't want to bother but I am an NHL player who LOVED the cake and would want a piece of it with me' trick" he says smirking. I just roll my eyes at him before giving him a big hug.

"You're the best big brother" " I am your only big brother, Lexi" Kasperi says rolling his eyes. "Well, not exactly" I say looking around us.

"GROUPHUG" Mitch yells and everyone comes in the hug.

"Okay, okay I can't breathe! And my cake is going to smash if you don't let me go" I cry out and everyone lets go.

"Let's go have an amazing last night together." I say and kiss Jack a goodbye. "You can come over tomorrow, okay?"

"Wouldn't want to go anywhere else." He says and I smile at him widely. "Bye, love you" I say giving him his suit jacket and getting into Kasperis car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.9K 1.4K 45
"My waves meet your shore, ever and evermore."' Hallyn Boeser was starting a new chapter in her life. A new job, a new city, and new friends. The opp...
32.4K 1.2K 26
𝗛𝗢𝗪 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗚𝗘𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟 ! ✿⎯⎯ 𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 six months of struggling with heartbreak lead to a startling realisation. 𝐎𝐑 𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉...
71.6K 1.8K 39
❛𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙬𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪.❜ ( jack hughes x female oc )...
52.7K 116 3
﹒⪩⪨﹒in which she realises it was him all along ﹒⪩⪨﹒ 𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙣𝙣 𝙝𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙚𝙨 x oc social media & irl 𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴! no1 in #nhl ! no1 in #njdev...