Dream Catcher (Paul Lahote x...

By QwakeyShakey

Seth had a twin brother, they look nothing alike but are best friends. He goes missing for a while When he wa... More

Intro
Soundtrack
A New But Old Home
Well, The Wolfs out the Bag
Imprint
Bad Memories
All Healed
Truth or Dare
Not a Chapter!! Please read tho
Odd introductions and Cold Threats
Old Enemies
Character Theme Songs
Marcus!?
Revenge Sweet Revenge
The "Deal"
Home
New Chances
IM SO SORRY!!!!
Oh no
Brainiacs And More Brainiacs
sorry
IM BACK!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!

A New Family

1.8K 27 11
By QwakeyShakey

Can we just take a second to admire how adorable that photo is? No? Oh well.

Paul's POV:

"Chase, before you finish helping Emily you need to get the tribal tattoo." I heard Sam call out, Chase walked in without his sweatshirt on, a towel slung over his shoulder, the bite marks already healing. "Ooo, I get to join the cult! Yes!" He did mock air punches while Sam and him laughed, Sam patted a chair, getting out the torture device he used to mark the rest of us. "Uh Chase? Just know that hurts like a bitch, you might want to hold something." Seth told him, looking a little worried, "I got this." I said, jogging over, sitting on the floor next to him, taking his hand in mine, "Just try not to break my hand?" I asked him, he chuckled and nodded. He won't be laughing once it starts. Sam turned on the machine, and not even two seconds after he put it to Chase's shoulder, "HOLY SHIT THAT HURTS!" He cried out, squeezing my hand so tight his knuckles turned white, thank go he wasn't using all he strength. Sam kept going almost finishing the second wolf, when he pressed down a little to hard, "FUCK!" and crack was all that was heard. Chase had broken two of my fingers and a knuckle. When Sam was done Chase wouldn't stop apologizing, "Paul I'm so sorry I didn't realize I was that strong I didn't even know I was capable of tha-" I cut his rant off with my lips against his, I broke apart looking into his eyes, "It's fine, look, there already healed. I broke two vases and Jared's wrist when I was getting mine done. It's fine." I put emphasis on the word fine, so that he knew it was, he snickered when I told him about what I broke, "You really broke Jared's wrist?" he asked, amusement in his tone, I nodded my head, and he walked back into the kitchen to finish breakfast, the new tribal tattoo adorning his right shoulder...

Emily's POV:

Chase was making his famous Spanish Omelets for breakfast, while I was finishing our cookie dough for lunch, he had earbuds in and started singing, his voice was very fluent. I decided Paul should hear it, so I went and got him, everyone looked at me funny, like they were jealous. They probably thought he was going to taste test. "Listen." I told him. His eyes widened when he did, "We need to take it back in time, when music made us all unite." Chase was singing so softly yet strongly it was beautiful, I saw Paul starting to walk towards Chase so I left the kitchen, giveing the couple some space, and went and sat down with Sam...

Chase's POV:

I was so focused on the food and the music I didn't notice when to muscular arms wrapped around my waist until he pulled one of my earbuds out, "I didn't know you could sing." He whispered, kissing me under my ear. I shuddered, his voice was so low, it was taunting, his hot breath hitting my skin made it tingle. I turned around in his arms after turning off the burner and placing the hot pan somewhere else, "I didn't know you where listening." I replied, my voice equally as low, our lips connected, in a greedy, passionate, kiss. He bit my lip, pulling back teasingly, then reconnected our lips, I opened mine and he slipped his tongue in, lifting me as I wrapped my legs around his waist, we were fighting for dominance when we heard someone clear their throat. I jumped down and Paul jumped away from me, we were both startled and out of breath, his face was red and his hair was messed up. It was only Emily in the room thank god, "So, you guys just gonna sit in here and make-out all day or is breakfast done?" She asked smirking, I felt my entire face turn red, and Paul went over and sat down. "Oh, uh, um y-yeah. Breakf-fast is, uh, done." I nervously laughed, Em called everyone in and I gave everyone a plate, 3 six egg omelets on each plate including my own, one on Emily's, I knew she  wouldn't eat as much as us. "Yes! Chase's omelets! We missed these things when you were gone!" Leah cheered, Seth looked like he had just won the lottery, "We'll this is my first time hearing you had famous omelets." Embry grumbled. I was close to him and Quil too, before I left. "Well you get to try'em now so go ahead." I said, already digging into my own, I heard Quil moan after taking his first bite, "Fuck dating, can I just date Chase's omelets?" He said, everyone laughed including me, "Yeah babe, didn't know you could cook. Why are you sitting on the counter?" I blushed at his compliment, and then shrugged. He had a mischievous glint in his eyes as he patted his lap, wanting me to sit there. I eyed him wearily, but hopped of the counter and sat with him, he pulled into the table more and I realized why he had that look in his eyes. He trailed his hand up and down my thighs, making my breath hitch, I had finished eating and realized he was playing a game, he wanted to see who would leave the table first. I grinded down on him, he covered his mouth trying to stifle a moan, I smirked. "So Sam, should we talk about patrol schedules?" I asked innocently, still grinding down. Paul was squirming under me, obviously trying to hide the fact that he was getting hard. Then the little shit slipped his hand down me pants, and started stroking me member, I gasped and covered my mouth, cutting Sam off mid sentence, "Are you ok Chase?" He asked me, oblivious to what was going on, "Yeah Chasey, you ok?" Paul asked innocently, that little bitch. He started tugging harder, my breath hitched I was turning red, I had my hands on my mouth, and I was trying so hard not to moan. Until I couldn't take it anymore, I tugged his hand out, jumped up and asked Emily where the bathroom was, I followed her instructions and left, felling eyes and Paul's smirk at the back of my head. "What's wrong with him?" I heard Collin ask, "No clue." Was all I heard Paul reply with. I swear that man will be the death of me. I go to the bathroom to take care of the, uh, problem, that he gave me. I finished and went back to the kitchen grabbing empty plates, putting them in the sink, and ignoring the innocent smile I was given from my lover. And that's when I heard it, I stopped mid stride, obviously working people. "Stop it give it back!" I heard a little girl say, I had accidentally activated my bionic hearing, hearing her at the beach, "Chase? Baby what's wrong?" Paul asked, worry lacing his voice, I put the dishes in the sink and turned towards the group, "I, uh, have to take care of something." I said quickly then I turned and walked out the door...

Paul's POV:

"We're following him, right?" Leah asked, unsure of what to do, "Yeah." I nodded my head we all followed a worried looking Chase outside to the beach, we kept a distance but he knew we were following. I saw I little girl gettin mugged by a very large man, "Is there a problem here?" Chase asked casually, the man looked shocked for a second, "Uh, no. My daughter was just being stubborn." He replied, referring to the girl that clearly wasn't his. "I no know you cary mann!" She said in the cutest little baby voice, Chase gave her a smile then walked to the man, "I think you should leave, and give her money back." He said, a dangerous tone to his voice, the man scoffed then turned around and punched Chase square in the nose, I growled and moved forward but Sam put a hand on my shoulder and stopped me, "Look." He said, Chase wiped a drop of blood of his nose, "Your gonna regret that." He simply stated, the man went to punch him again, but Chase caught his hand midair, doing a sideways summersault while kicking the mans back, Chase had him lying in the sand, his face towards the girl, his arm twisted back in Chase's grasp, Chase's foot placed firmly between his shoulder blades, "Now, I suggest you say sorry and kindly give the girl her money back." He said, his tone deadly, the man grunted, so chase pulled his arm more, and pushed him foot down, "AH! F-fine I'm sorry!" The man screamed out, Chase brought him to his feet, his arm being pressed in between his shoulder blades, "Now give her the money." the man obeyed, throwing the money to the little girl, Chase threw him to the ground, "Know, if I ever, EVER, see you even looking at someone funny, I won't hesitate to send your ass to the hospital. Understand?" The man nodded his head in fear, "Now go." The man didn't hesitate to run, going as fast as he probably could, I walked over as Chase knelt next to the girl, "Hey sweetie, are you ok? Did he hurt you?" He asked in such a calm and friendly demeanor it shocked me, she shook her head and hugged him tight, "My hewo!" She called, he looked shocked but then hugged her back, "Who iv the pwetty man?" I heard her whisper to him we both laughed, "That's my boyfriend, Paul." He simply stated, I blushed at the word, I knew were together but we hadn't made it official, I smiled at the thought of Chase being my boyfriend, "My name is Chase, can I know what yours is honey?" she nodded, "My name is Ava, nife to meet you Case!" She said, showing a smile she had one front tooth missing, and a dimple on her forehead. "Ok, Ava, I have have some friends that can help us, ok? Do you know where your mommy and daddy are? Or how you got here?" She shook her head, Chase sighed, she rubbed her eyes and yawned, she must have been exhausted. "Are you ok with me carrying you?" He asked her, she nodded her head yes and he picked her up, her head on his shoulder and arms around his neck, she wrapped her legs around his torso, he knew she had to get to sleep, "You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy, when sky's are grey." He sung to her softly until she fell asleep, it was amazing, he's really good with kids for being such a science nerd. We got back to Emily's and he laid her on the couch, putting a blanket over her. He nodded towards the kitchen,  signaling the pack and Em to follow him, "Ok that's Ava, we need to get her home." Emily pulled out a phone book with every person who lives on the reservation's phone number, "Did she tell you her last name?" He shook his head, "No, but her locket did. She has a necklace on, the heart locket has 'Ava Cogswell' engraved into it." him and Emily tore open the book and began looking, he stopped when he heard, "Case? Whewe are you?" little Ava came stumbling into the kitchen he turned around and picked her up, "Hey girly, are you hungry? We have some muffins?" He looked at her with a playful smile on his face, "Ooo! Muffins!" He laughed and sat her down, handing her a muffin, while laying his arms on the table, resting his head on them, "How old are you Ava?" he asked politely, she held up four fingers, "I dis much!" she said threw a face full of blueberry muffin. He nodded and when she was finished they went into the living room playing together, I leaned against the door way watching my significant other pretend to be a puppy and play with the little girl, "You sure as hell got a good one." Sam told me, referring to Chase, "He's great with kids, would make one hell of a Dad some day." I just smiled at him, imagining him playing with our own kids.

"I think I found it!" Emily called out, Chase stoped playing and called back "Give me two seconds!" he looked at Ava and pulled out his homecoming gift:

"Here, this is very special to me, and I want you to hold it for me for a sec? Ok?" He told her, handing it to her, she nodded her head eagerly, and he bounded off to the kitchen...

The next POV will have smut, it starts at the 🛑 and ends at the next 🛑. Thank You.

Chase's POV:

I walk in and dial the number Emily had circled, the phone rang three times before a tired women answered, "Hello?"  "Um hi, is this Analise Cogswell?" "Uh yeah, who's this?"  "We'll my name is Chase, Chase Clearwater? I was wondering it you had a daughter named Ava?" "Ava!? Oh my god yes! Do you know where she is?!"  "Yes ma'am, she's here with me, I found her on the beach. Would you like to arrange a meeting place or do you want me to drop her off at your address?" "My address please, do you have a pen and papers?" Jared slid me a note pad with a black pen, "Yes ma'am, go ahead." "Ok the address is *** ****** **, got it?"  "Yes ma'am we will be on our way, oh and Mrs. Cogswell? Your daughter is an angle." And with that I hung up. It was starting to get dark out so I ripped the paper off the pad and went to Ava. "Hey Ava, time to get you home. Thanks for holding onto that for me." She handed me The Rubiks cube and got onto my back, Paul didn't want me to go alone so he came with. "Ok girly, we're gonna stop at my house real quick ok?" she nodded her head, we stoped by my house and my mom was outside holding the stuffed wolf I wanted to give her:

"Here hon. A little something to remember me by." she hugged the plush and said thank you, we got to her house and I knocked on the door, a women that looked exactly like Ava opened, she had copper skin, with dark brown hair, her features were kind, the only difference between the two were the eyes, the women had warm drown eyes, not like Paul's but still, while  Ava had sky blue. "Oh my god! Baby where have you been!? Come to mommy!" She held her hands out and Ava practically jumped into them, still clutching the wolf. The women, Analise I presume, turned to me, "Thank you so much Mr. Clearwater!" she gave me a tight hug and put Ava down, "No problem, I'm just doing my part in the community. And please, Mrs. Cogswell, call me Chase." I replied sticking my hand out with a smile on my face, she took my large calloused hands into her small soft ones, she had a firm grip, (even though I still prefer Paul's hands) she shook my hand and stated, "Ok, Chase, the you have to call me Analise." I smiled and nodded my head, then knelt down after feeling a tug at my shorts, "Do you hafe to weave Casey!" Ava whined, "Yes hun, but don't worry, maybe your mom will let me babysit some times. And hey, don't go running off no more goof!" I smiled and hugged her, I rubbed her head and she laughed at me, her mom picked her up as I walked away and took Paul's hand, "By Casey! By Pauly!" She called after us, I turned and waved. When we out of sight Paul stopped walking, I turned to him confused, "What's up?" I asked him, putting my hands on his biceps and he put his on my waist, "Your amazing with kids, Chase. What you did for that little girl was amazing. It just makes me fall in love with you all over again." He whispered the last past, it made my breath hitch. I couldn't take  it anymore, I forced my lips onto his own, kissing him roughly, putting every emotion I felt for him into it. I licked his bottom lip, asking for entrance, which he gave to me, our tongues dancing together. He tasted amazing, like chocolate and caramel, his sent was intoxicating, making me addicted, his touch sent fire threw my body, his hands roamed everywhere, up my arms, my chest, my abs, my thighs, my legs, my neck, my face, and my scar, he touched everything he could, he put his hands under my thighs pulling me up, all without breaking the kiss, I could tell we were going somewhere but I didn't care where we were going. 🛑 I felt my back get laid down on a bed, we broke the kiss for air, and I noticed we were in Paul's room, he kissed down my neck, every touch was so full of love, not greed and want like the first time, it was pitch black outside, but we didn't care, he bit down on my sweet spot, causing me to moan, i flipped us over so that I was on top, i attached my lips and teeth to his collar bone, biting and sucking, he had his head thrown back, with his hands in my hair, he pulled a little and it drove me crazy, his eyes were closed and he kept moaning my name, it just made me needier of his body, I lifted my mouth from his collar bone and made him look me in the eyes, I kept his gaze, kissing biting and sucking all the way down his chest, to his abs, I left bites and hickeys all over them, while keeping eye contact, until I got to the top of his pants, I put a finger into his pants on each side, slowly pulling them down I started to see his beautiful member, once his pants were off kept my lovers eyes on me, not letting him look away. I spred his legs, biting kissing and licking his muscular thighs, I then licked up his shaft, sticking the head in my mouth, swirling my tongue around it, "C-chase, Chase, Chaaase." he kept moaning and chanting my name, I loved making him fall apart underneath me. I slowly deep-throated him, making sure he was in complete bliss, his eyes were crossed mouth wide open, still chanting my name, I started humming while he was deep in my throat, he let out a loud moan, one hand clenching the bed sheets, the other grasping my hair, he tugged on my hair and I moaned around his length, "I-I'm , a-ah, gonn-a, oh, a-ah." He couldn't finish his sentence, he came into my mouth, his seed pouring into my throat, I swallowed everything and released him with a pop sound, he quickly flipped us and kissed me, greedily roaming my mouth with his tongue, he went to stick a finger in but I stopped him, I nibbled his ear and whispered, "Fuck me raw." His eyes went wide, he shoved his entire length into me, pounding in the pleasure was unbearable, I was on my hands and knees, one of my hands griping the bad frame, the other gripping the sheets, Paul had one hand on my waist helping him with his leverage, the other was giving my aching member attention, there was soooo much pleasure! And then he hit that magical spot, "HOLY FUCK DADDY RIGHT THERE!" shit, did I just call him daddy? Well I seemed to drive him mad, he pounded into that spot so hard that I could see stars! Before I knew it my walls tightened and a came on the mattress, Paul following shortly after, painting my walls white. He pulled out and I felt something hot and wet enter my hole, I realized that it was his tongue, he thrusted it in and out of me, god it felt sooo goood, 🛑we both collapsed on the bed, panting hard, both out of breath. We looked at each other both smiling, "I love you Chase Clearwater." He breathed out, "I love you too, Paul Lahote." And with that we drifted off to sleep...

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

1 hour before

Third Person POV:

Seth walked over to Paul's house looking for his brother, he walked in without knocking as they usually do, he heard a weird creaking noise and brushed it off as nothing. Out of the blue he heard a very loud "HOLY FUCK DADDY RIGHT THERE!" his poor innocent ears hurt as he ran outside to his house, he laid down having nightmares of Paul and his brother.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Paul's POV:

Me and Chasey got dressed and ready to go to Em's, only problem was that he had a slight limp from last night, that was definitely noticeable. We got to her house and walked in, everyone was surrounding Seth, he looked horrible, he had bags under his eyes and his hair was disheveled, then whispered something, "What? We can't hear you?" Jared told, so he spoke up, which I really wish he didn't, "Chase called Paul daddy." he said, his voice broke and a single tear rolled down his face, everyone looked at us, Chase was redder then a tomato and I was close to being the same color as a fire truck, Chase turned and walked, well limped outside with his hood up, while everyone busted out laughing, "You broke Seth and Chase! He's fucking limping!" Leah said laughing her ass off, I turned bright red, embarrassment clearly taking over, "One more thing." Seth shut your mouth, "Paul begged Chase for attention, it was horrifying!" My eyes went wide and my face frantically glowed red, "I, uh, um, have, s-somewhere, to, uh, be. Bye!" I ran out of the door hearing the laughter behind me, "Hey uh Paul, you mind helping me? You trashed my ass." I heard Chase ask, I turned slightly, the limping got worse, he was sitting on the ground, "I can't feel my legs." He said, I blushed and helped him stand...

Authors note(word count 3830): Bwhahahahahah!! I ruined Seth's poor mind!

Seth: why? Why did you do this to me?

Me: just be glad you heard instead of saw like poor Jacob soon.

Jacob: wait what!?

Me: well bye guys 👋🏻.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

547 16 29
Our parent's made life look easy. They made love look easy. What they didnt make look easy? Was High School. They didn't tell us High School could te...
106K 4.1K 46
All Noah wants to do is finish high school without any problems. Until a problem arrives in the form of the new kid, Aaron. Noah begins to fall for...
3.3K 147 43
I wish to edit this story and make few changes but I am wrapped up in others. This is my first attempt at writing so... hope you like. Edits may happ...
111K 3.1K 18
Two best friends. One Gay and the other is straight.