Incandescent

By Writerclouds

Emma Elaine. Everyone knew who she was. A famous actress and model with equally as famous parents. She consid... More

First Day for Emma
The Cat's out of the Bag
Lunch
Discussions
New Superheroine
Paris
New Student
Emma's House
Photoshoot
Group Assignment
ALYNO
Fencing?
Music Anyone?
A/N
A/N 2
News

Akuma Attacks

429 9 3
By Writerclouds

The photo above isn't mine. Its the art of taylordraws.

Alya's POV

I saw Marinette and spoke, "Where were you?"

"I needed to go to the bathroom" She replied sheepishly and I shook my head. "Girl, you miss the new super heroine in action. She fought an akuma by herself! She is also a new super heroine, she's amazing!" Alya gushed and she nodded.

"Yeah, I heard" She said. "Hey guys!"

We turned and saw Emma walking towards us, "Hey, where were you?"

"I was hiding" She answered. "You missed the the new super heroine in action! She's amazing!" I exclaimed.

"Such a shame, maybe next time" She said and shrugged. "Yeah, anyway you can see it in my blog or do you want to see it now?" I said excited.

"First, we need to search the boys and let's watch it with the boys" Emma said and I nodded with Marinette. "Great idea! Let's find the boys" I said and we searched for the boys.

After school

Adrien's POV

We were talking when Alya spoke up, "Do you see the new super heroine fighting the akuma attack all by herself. She's amazing! She defeat it all by herself, and she's new. I need to get a full interview with her" I was shocked by the news, that means Ladybug didn't fight, only Fenix.

"That's cool. I didn't know there was a new superheroine" I feel bad for not helping her. She is new, we just met her yesterday and she defeated the akuma all by herself, she did a good job.

When I met her, I better thank her and an excuse. "Bye guys, bye Emma. See you tomorrow" I said and go to the car. "Bye guys, bye Adrien. See you all tomorrow. Hope you have a nice day" Emma said and got to her car and left.

When I arrived at my mansion, the gate opened and we drove in. I got out from the car and open the two big door and Nathalie was waiting for me. "Your father wants to talk to you" I was surprised that he wanted to talk to me, its a rare occurrence, I wonder what's it about? I nodded and knocked on the door.

A muffled 'come in' and I went inside. "Father, what do you want to talk to me about?" I questioned, he was doing his work in his computer, as usual.

"Tomorrow, there will be a special photo shoot" He spoke up and I was surprised by this information, as if he heard what I was thinking, he continued, "Emma, your friend is joining your photo shoot. So do your best" I was shocked.

"Wait, so I'm having a photoshoot with Emma tomorrow?" I asked in disbelief and he nodded, "It will be good for the company since she is famous, this could promote the brand"

Yeah, I guess what he said is true but neverthless I'm still happy. "Yes father." I am happy that Emma's going to be in my photo shoot, at least she is my friend and I wouldn't be the only one, also I can talk to her.

"You're dismissed" I nodded and bid him goodbye. I left his office and go to my room.

I put my bag on my table and Plagg zoomed out of my bag, to the Camembert drawer as usual. "I heard you are going to be doing a photo shoot with you friend, Emma" Plagg started.

"Yes, I am. I'm pretty excited since I won't be bored, I can talk to her and at least have a friend while doing it"

"Hmm, do you like Emma?" He asked and I nodded. "Yes, she's a great friend!" As Plagg facepalmed, "I meant was that do you have feelings for her, more than a friend, romantically?" I was surprised that Plagg brought this up and I shook my head. "Then do you like that other girl, Marinette?" I shook my head, "She's a very good friend"

"The Fencer girl?" My eyes widened, "Kagami? She's a friend of mine"

"You gave her a rose" Plagg pointed out and he flinched, "Maybe"

I sighed, "Plagg you know that I only love Ladybug" I stated and he sighed. "You are really stubborn kid. Like I said yesterday, choose someone else before it's too late, if you like someone else try to tell her before it's too late and you will regret it." He stated. Maybe I really should follow his advice. I still don't know. "Maybe..I am not sure yet."

"Suit yourself, I advice chose from one of your friends. I already said my piece." I was surprised that he said my friend. Now, I'm deep in my thoughts thinking.

Emma's POV

The driver drives me home. As usual they open the gates and we drove in. When I enter the house, my assistant was already waiting, she greeted me and asked me how my day was and then relay the message from my parents, "Your parents wants to talk to you in the living room"

I nodded then I remember something, "Hey Aline, do you have a child?" She was surpised by my sudden question and nodded, "Yes, I have a daughter" I nodded in interest and bid her goodbye and walked to the living room.

When I arrived, as usual, they were busy with work and boxes were everywhere. "Mom, dad, I am home. How was your day?" Mom and dad looked up at me and gave me smiles, putting their devices away, "Hey sweetie, we had a busy day as usual. We want to talk to you about something"

Dad spoke up, "Like your mom say, it had been a busy day, we want to talk to you about something" That got me curious. He continued, "You are going to model for Gabriel Brand, he personally asked himself for you to model with his son, Adrien"

I was frozen in surprise. Gabriel Agreste personally asked himself? I'm honored that he asked me personally, I heard he is a busy person. That's quite odd though, why would he? I wonder why? Something's not right, I had a bad feeling about this. I can't worry my parents since they seem really happy about the news. They both are beaming at me.

"Really?!?I can't believe it. This is amazing news. I am going to model with Adrien. I would really love to do it." But I do get to model with Adrien which I've never experience, I wonder how it'll turn out.

Mom spoke up happily, "I know you would say so, I already accepted the offer from Gabriel." Dad nodded and added, "Be ready, it's going to be tomorrow after school"

"Okay then, I don't want to disturb you, so I am going to my room and do my homework. Bye" They bid me goodbye and I left to my room. I put my bag on my chair and lay down in my bed. Facile flew out from my bag and look at me, "I guess you are happy today"

"I guess" I mumbled a few uncoherent words while Facile looked at me confused. To not worry Facile, I spoke up, "I'll ask one of the maids to bring chilies for you." She nodded as I head out and asked a a maid to bring some chilies. While we wait, I did some homwework. After a while, they knocked and brought me lots of chilies. I came prepared and put them in a basket I had brought, I thanked them and they left. I put the basket under my table and gave Facile a few chili.

I spoke up, "Did you know my friends were talking about me, the new superheroine, that defeated the akuma and also helped Ladybug and Chat Noir at school?" She nodded, "I guess that was coming, since a new superhero is probably going to be known sooner or later. But you didn't tell anyone about your identity right?"

I sighed, "Yes, I didn't tell them and hid about my whereabouts" She nodded in approval. "Good, keep up the work. Dont ever tell them who you are, they can't never know"

I nodded, "Yes, but sometimes I feel bad that I need to lie about this to my friends" I bit my lip feeling a bit guilty. Facile gave me a reassuring smile, "I know but you need to do what's need to be done"

At night

Still Emma's POV

I was doing my homework when there is a loud screams. I sighed, "There's two akuma today. Why does Hawkmoth wants the miraculous so badly" She chuckled and shook her head, "I don't know"

"Facile, let's fly" As I transform into Fenix and go to the akuma scene. I arrived there first and I observe first. I shot an arrow towards the beam, "That's not nice to do to people"

She turn to me and say, "It's my choice" I shook my head, "It may be your choice but it isn't their choice to get hurt by you, have they did anything wrong to you? They're innocent civillians" I stated while she seems to reconsider her actions until a purple butterfly masks appear and convinced her other wise.

I sighed, "Who are you?" She looked towards me and smiled creepily, "I am Marionette, I can control people, like a puppet" That smile gave me chills, its creepy. "Where is Ladybug and Chat Noir?"

"How would I know? Do you think I come here with them?" I fired back. She shrugged then smirked. "You're quite beautiful. I am going to turn you into a doll, you'll be a perfect doll in my collection"

She say while shooting me with beams from her hands. Is she wearing a glove or something? "As much as I'm flattered. No thanks, being a superhero is enough" She looks mad and keeps shooting the beams towards me. As I dodged and mumbled, "Where are they, Ladybug, Chat Noir?"

Third Person's POV

Marinette was sleeping when Tikki wake her up at 11 pm. "There's an akuma attack." She exclaimed frantically. She sighed, "Tikki Spots On!" As I transformed into Ladybug and went to the scene.

Adrien was about to sleep when he heard loud screams. "Looks like an akuma attack" He said, "Wait, wh-" Plagg tried to argue but was cut off, "Plagg, Claws out" Then he transform into Chat Noir and jump across the rooftops.

Back to the Akuma Scene

Fenix's POV

Ladybug arrived and we both took defeated the akuma and Chat Noir used his cataclysm to destroy the akuma and Ladybug purified it. Everything turns back to normal after Ladybug used her Lucky Charm. "Where were you two?" I questioned and turn to face the superhero duo.

"I was sleeping when my kwami wakes me up and say there was an akuma attack" She said and sighed. "I just heard the akuma attack and went here immediately" Chat Noir said. I raised an eyebrow and mentally facepalmed, I was meaning to ask about whereabout of both superhero in earlier attack.

Ladybug spoke up, "You did a great job today. You defeated an akuma by yourself today"

"Yeah, that was brave of you" Chat Noir added and I lightly blushed in embarrassment. Both heroes are complimenting me? Isn't it a bit too much? But nevertheless, I stayed calm and collected, "Thank you"

I asked the question that has been bugging me the whole day, "Where were you this afternoon when there was the akuma attack earlier?" Ladybug and Chat Noir looked at me sheepishly, "I was with my friend, so I can't transform. But I tried to come there as fast as possible" Ladybug said.

Chat nodded, "I had a similar situation, I didn't come at all because when I was about to transform the attack was finished"

"Sorry we didn't help this afternoon" Chat Noir said and Ladybug nodded, both heroes feeling guilty.

I shook my head and dismissed it, "It's fine. I don't mind helping you both. And anyways, I have to learn to fight an akuma alone incase this situation were to come again" They were about to answer when my hairpin beeped. I salute, "Got to fly"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94 15 15
Marinette had a totally normal life. Yes, she was terribly clumsy and faced death several times a day but no one is perfect. That's why new school wa...
109K 1.9K 11
After Ladybug disappears, Paris is in chaos and Chat is untangling her identity, and then the unexpected happens. Lots of Marichat, but also other ot...
46.9K 1.3K 14
for new followers; i wrote this when i was 11 so please don't look at it 😭 She lived with her mother and father Nantes, a city in France. She was n...
118K 2.9K 19
Adrien Agreste may seem like he has everything together. Being a famous model, all the girls crushing on him, secretly living a double life as a famo...