Forget You Not

By celestinegabrielle

How far could you go for love when the other has already forgotten you and her promises that made you fall in... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Final Chapter
🌟
Coming Soon
New Story Publish

Chapter 9

3.3K 96 106
By celestinegabrielle

[Lisa]

"Who will be Jennie's escort tonight?" I asked my mom. Everyone is busy preparing for Jennie's birthday party later.

"She requested Mino..." she non chalantly said while she's commanding the maids in arranging the flowers.

I cringe at the thought. Sucks seeing them together!!

"Don't you think that will create an issue? I mean, the divorce papers she signed were not yet submitted which means, in the public eye, she's still my wife!" I sounded pathetic but I don't care.

"Hmmmm?" My mom hummed. Geez, mom! Com'on, I'm your daughter here. "Looks like someone is jealous?" She teased while giving me a mocking grin.

"W-what?... N-no! I'm just concerned of our reputation" I defended.

Well, in fact, I am. But it's true that it will look bad for the Royal Family's reputation.

"Okay... I'm a bit jealous mom! Can you please make me her escort? Please? Just for the last time" I pouted as I give in.

"You asked for divorce and now she gave it to you... and then you are jealous?" She questioned me again. Mom, please don't give me that look. I know I fucked up with my decisions before.

I got it. I was a fool. It was so stupid of me for wanting this divorce but I regret it now. Can I have my Nini back?

"Okay, I will tell Jennie later... but Lisa, please be careful with Jennie's heart. Stop hurting her" my mom warned me before leaving.

"I'm so sorry... I will make it right this time" I sadly said.

"Hey, Jennie..." I uttered once I approached her. Guess what? I'm her escort. Yieeee! And she looks so damn beautiful right now. How can I not fall?

"Lisa... about last night..." she said sadly. Why is my baby sad? Who made my baby sad?

"Yea... about that----"

"That was a mistake..." she said making me gulp a lump in my throat and just nodded. A mistake? Yea, a mistake.

"I-I'm sorry..." is all I could say. My hearts stings so much right now. When the kiss you were treasuring is just a mistake for her. It really hurts like fuck.

"I-It just doesn't feel right, Lisa. We're no longer married. I'm your ex wife now" Jennie said. Yea, I get it but why do you have to keep on repeating it to my face?

"Hey babe, I'll be down stairs, okay? I'll be with Irene and Seulgi. You look so beautiful.... Happy birthday and I love you, babe" Mino said before leaning a kiss on Jennie's cheek.

I gritted my teeth to what I just witnessed. This Mino looks like a piece of fucktard. What did Jennie ever see in him? Looks like a gayshit!!

"Ladies and gentlemen, let us all welcome, Jennie- Princess of Whales together with our Crown Princess Lisa" the MC announced and we heard the people clapped.

She cling her hand to my arm and I gently placed my hand over hers. We slowly walked down the stairway while everyone is watching. I see people's eyes sparkle upon seeing us.

And I wish it will always be this way - You and Me, together. Everything is perfect. I glanced at her and admired her perfect side profile. I can't believe I let myself lose a wife as beautiful as her.

You will always be my biggest regret...

You will always be the one that got away...

"I wish you stared at me like that 5 years ago" she said pulling me out of my trance. Ouch! Everything back fires now.

"I could still do it now, and make it up to you" I confidently said while wiggling my brows.

"But sadly, we're through" she got annoyed and rolled her eyes before going towards a bunch of guest leaving me dumbfounded as I watch her walk away with me.

Ouch again...

I was about to follow her when Mr. Yang approached me.

"All is set, your highness" he whispered.
Right. Time to make it up to Mrs. Manoban. I let out a deep sigh before I walked towards her.

"Excuse me, Can I have Jennie for a second, please?" I politely asked. Jennie eyed me suspiciously.

"I know I'm not in the position to demand you this, but for the last time, can you trust me?" I softly asked. She gulped and nodded. I gently took her hand and lead her towards the middle of the room. The lights went off, then a spotlight comes in. Focused on us. Only us.

"Can I have this dance?" I bowed at her while an arm extends to ask for hers and the other is tucked behind my back.

She gave me a weak smile and for a moment I thought she will reject me. But then, she gave me her hand.

We swayed to the music and it felt so good to have the love of your life in your arms. To feel the rhythm with the calmness of her touch. She's my home but I'm no longer hers.

"Why are you doing this, Lisa?" She asked while we continue dancing.

"Because tomorrow I may not be able to do so.
Because tomorrow I might not have to chance to be with you again....
This is just me, reminding myself who I just missed in life...
This is just me, reminding myself I really fucked up with my decisions in life...
If only I could turn back the time, I wouldn't leave you.
But it happened that everything was too late for me to realize what I am missing. I'm sorry Jennie. I'm so sorry for all the pain I have caused you....

I love you" I said.

-----------

Painful as hell 🤧

This will be my last update today because if you force me, my next update will be something you will wish you did not read.

I'm gonna be watching Money Heist na, so bye for now.

Magsakitan lang tayong lahat 😂🤧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 5.2K 34
When a woman had finally captured her attention... When the rules are broken and passion breaks in... Are you willing to be TAKEN? This story is quit...
582K 14.2K 56
Two strangers. Two broken hearts. Will destiny let them meet? Are they meant to last forever? Or will they be just a chapter from each other's book? ...
331K 5.8K 49
End of the story , you need to let go someone that you love , accepting the situation , didn't start any drama , and together living in happiness 🦋 ...