Chapter 10

[Lisa]

"I said I don't want to! Just tell Countess Somi to do the honors on behalf of me. I'm not feeling well" my sleepy head commanded.

"But Princess----"

"I said, I DON'T WANT TO!!" I cut him off and snarled at him. "I'll just call Somi, what event is it again? So I could tell her" I asked casually while taking my phone.

"To inspect the Irish Guards in Windsor Castle with the Princess of Whales, your highness"

I literally jumped out of my bed due to excitement upon hearing what the employee from Royal Communications said. Me and Jennie to inspect the Irish guards in Windsor Castle? Yess!!

"I think Somi is busy today. Okay, I will do it. Where's Jennie?" I suddenly uttered as I change my mind.

"She's already downstairs, your highness"

"Aish!! You should've told me earlier!! It's so rude to make the Princess of Whales waiting for so long!!" I yelled at him as I rummage my things and prepare myself.

The servant only bowed l and apoligized before leaving my room. Though, it was honestly not his fault. He has been waking me up since early this morning but I always decline and ignore him. If only he had said the magic words immediately, then I must have finished preparing already.

"What's taking you so long?!" Jennie barged in my room and slams the door behind her. Her face shows annoyance which I still find cute. She's like an angry kitten. I tried to supress my laugher by trying to busy myself in preparing.

"I'm sorry... I'll just take a shower" I flashed a smile at her but she just rolled her eyes. Cute.

"Or you might want to join me?" I teased before running away for my life.

"MANOBAN!!!" She shouted as she throws me the pillows and everything that her hand reaches.

"I'm just kidding!" I laughed out loud.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

We arrived at the Windsor Castle around lunch time and proceed first in having our meals

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

We arrived at the Windsor Castle around lunch time and proceed first in having our meals. Doing the honors of inspecting the Irish Guards will be a bit long and tiring. Though, I don't mind it at all since I am with Jennie.