◇Izuku's evil twin sister◇ (B...

By 6_KaRe_6

*DISCONTINUED* You're name is izaka midoryia. You grew up with your twin brother izuku midoryia and your mom... More

《IZUKU!》Ch.1
《USJ》ch.2
《No you, Don't!》 ch.3
《U.A.》ch. 4
《First day》 ch.5
《Combat》ch.6
《Sports festival》ch.7
《Gran torino》ch.8
《Stain》ch.9
《Practical exam》ch.11
《Arcade》ch.12
《Camp》ch. 13
《All for one》ch. 14
Kacchan ( Katsuki Birthday special!)
《license》ch. 15
《Mirio Togata》ch. 16
Izuku birthday special!
ch. 17

《One for all》ch.10

748 25 33
By 6_KaRe_6

(Quick heads up, when the character is thinking about something or a flashback I will make the words slant. Like this.)

Izaka POV

We were back at school and everyone was talking about their internships

"AHAHA! BAKUGO! AHAHA!" I heard Kirishima and sero laughing I turned around and saw kacchan with his hair groomed down. I started bursting into laughter.

"SHUT UP! MY HAIR GOT USED TO IT!" Kacchan growled. "Whatever you say pretty boy!" I teased and bursting out laughing again with the boys. "WHAT DID YOU CALL ME!?" his hair popped up back to its original spikey shape. "There it is!" We all said laughing. He started yelling at them while I slowly backed away to the boys. (Izuku, todoroki, Iida)

"Hey guys. How are your injuries doing?" I asked them. "Its doing good, thank you for your concern, izaka." Iida bowed to me. "No problem." Then Kiminari pointed towards us and said. "If anyone really changed, its these four." I turned around everyone began surrounding us.

"Yeah, I heard about your encounter with stain."
"Are you guys alright?"
"Thank goodness endeavour showed up in time to save you."

"Yeah.." todoroki mumbled. I looked towards him and he seemed to still be thinking about it.

Soon class started and we went outside to ground gamma to take a training course.

We were supposed to be placed around the area and all might would send a distress signal and we all have to find him. First one to find him is the winner. 'That means I'll use my quirk... here we go'

The training course started and me and izuku activated our quirk. Everyone was cheering on sero till me and izuku flew past him.

"Woah! Is that midoryia!?"
"IS THAT IZAKA WITH A QUIRK!?"
"WHEN WERE THEY ABLE TO DO THAT!?"
"Shouldn't midoryia be breaking a bunch of bones!? And how is izaka doing that!?"

'I cant get distracted! Focus on only using 5%.' I kept jumping from wall to wall and realized izuku wasn't next to me anymore. "Izuku!?" I lost focus and fell. I groaned in pain and got up. Sero won and all might came up to me and izuku.

"You two surprised me out there. Meet me after class. It's time you know the truth of one for all." He gave us a thumbs up and walked back to our class.

'What does he need to talk about? He seemed tense.. I wonder what happened..'

I walked back to the screens to watch the rest of my class participate till a hand pulled me to the side. I was pushed to the wall and a arm pinned me from my side stopping me from going anywhere. I look in front of me and see kacchan not to happy.

"WHEN THE HELL DID YOU HAVE A QUIRK!?" He shouted at my face. "None of your business, kacchan." I put on a confident face. "None of my business? Heh.." he soon put his hand down and grabbed my collar.

He scared me for a second then I went back to being mad. "YOU LYING BIT**! YOU HAD A QUIRK THIS WHOLE TIME AND YOU HID IT TO MAKE ME LOOK LIKE A FOOL!? AND YOU DARE GO AND TELL ME ITS NONE OF MY BUSINESS!?" He shouted  right in my face.

"I DIDN'T HIDE THIS QUIRK, KACCHAN! I JUST KNEW I HAD ONE DURING THE INTERNSHIPS! WHY THE HELL DO YOU CARE!" I shouted back at him. "STOP LYING! TELL ME THE TRUTH NERD!" I got angry and clenched my fist.

"Kacchan. I am not lying. You can ask izuku himself. Now leave me alone." He grabbed my collar even tighter and death glared me. "YOU ARE! I DONT CARE WHAT SHI**Y DEKU SAYS. NOW TELL THE TRUTH!" I activated my quirk and punched his face.

"DONT YOU DARE SAY ANYING ABOUT IZUKU! I AM NOT LYING! AND IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME, THEN DONT! I JUST RECEIVED THIS QUIRK JUST LIKE IZUKU-" I covered my mouth realizing what I just said. "Received?" He got back up and wiped his mouth.

"You say anything else, kacchan... I am not afraid to fight you. I will work hard to beat you and anyone else that dares to harm me or izuku. With my quirk." I deactivated my quirk and glared at him. I continued to walk to my class and everyone hit me with questions.

"When did you have a quirk?"
"Did you get it late?"
"Is it like deku's quirk?"
"Did you get it during the internship ships!?"

"I just realized that I actually had a quirk because my mentor helped me activate it. And yes it is like izuku's quirk, we learned to not break our bones anymore using it and turns out my quirk was with me the whole time  but I just never activated it." I said in a convincing manner.

They all seemed to believe it and I sighed in relief. 'That was easier than I thought... I wonder what kacchan still thinks....'

Katsuki POV

After that nerd left everyone asked her about her quirk. She made up a excuse and those idiots believed it. 'I know theres something that nerd is hiding along with her brother. Theres something that has to do with them and all might. And when she said "received" that just gave me a idea of what she meant.. but I need more proof to prove it right. Then I'll beat them with my two bare hands!'

Izuku POV

I was going to get izaka so we can go talk to all might but I couldn't find her. I heard yelling from a area a little from where I was. 'That sounds like izaka!' I saw glowing from the dark area. Then I saw kacchan move back. I walked closer then heard someone yell, "DONT YOU DARE SAY ANYING ABOUT IZUKU! I AM NOT LYING! AND IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME, THEN DONT! I JUST RECEIVED THIS QUIRK JUST LIKE IZUKU-"

'Izaka!? What's happening?'

I hid behind a wall and listened in. "Received?" Kacchan said. "You say anything else, kacchan... I am not afraid to fight you. I will work hard to beat you and anyone else that dares to harm me or izuku. With my quirk." I hid behind the wall as I saw izaka go to the class.

'What just happened. Did kacchan yell at izaka for showing her quirk? I'll have to talk to him later.'

Izaka POV

Class ended and we headed to the locker room to change. "Hey girls...." I said. "Yeah?" They all turned to me. "Do you think... someone might hate me for just using my quirk now?" I asked. "What? Of course not! If you just realized it then theres no reason to blame you!" Mina cheered me up while the girls agreed. "Oh.. ok... thanks guys." I put on continued taking off my costume and jirou caught our attention.

"Guys, I found a hole, I think it leads to the boys locker room.." she used her earphone jacks to hear what they're saying. "Mineta is talking about us! He's gonna look through the hole." She took her other earphone jack and poked mineta's eye from the other side.

"How disrespectful. We'll have that hole closed up asap." Momo said. "For sure." I agreed.

~

Me and izuku were walking to the lounge room so we can talk with all might till izuku broke the silence and asked, "izaka... what were you and kacchan fighting about?" I looked down and clenched my fist. "He yelled at me for hiding my quirk and I tried to convince him I wasn't lying but he just kept shouting then insulted you. I got kinda mad and punched him in the face with my quirk."

Izuku raised his eyebrows at me, "I'm not angry at him for being mad. I understand that he's pissed because he thinks i lied. But i only got mad at him because he insulted you. I'll probably go apologize soon but not the part where he insulted you though." Izuku nodded and we arrived at the lounge room. We opened the door and walked in. We sat down in front of him and listened to what he needed to say.

(I wont type in the whole conversation so I'll put the video here so you can understand what happened, *imagine izaka is there with him*)

After that me and went home and took the rest of the day off.

~ time skip to the next day ~

Me and izuku made it to class and mr. Aizawa told us about our final exams.  One written exam that will be 3 days long and a practical exam.

After we took our midterms, we had a week to prepare for the written exams. Most kids needed lots of help so momo suggested to help anyone who needed it. I was already ready for these exams since day one.

~

Time went by and me and izuku have been training for the practical exam and he's been studying for the writing one.

Mom was a little sick so I made dinner tonight. I made some curry and a idea came to my mind. 'Kacchan loves curry! Spicy one too.. I'll make him some so I can apologize!' I made a separate pot to make some spicy curry with kacchan's favorite flavor.

"Izuku! Mom! Dinners ready!" I said from the kitchen. Izuku came downstairs reading his notes and mom came slowly sitting on the table coughing. I set the table and went to upstairs to get ready. I put on a oversized sweatshirt and shorts under it.

I walked downstairs and put the curry in a container. "Where are you going iza?" My mom asked. "I'm gonna go give kacchan some food, I want to go apologize to him for something." I went to the door and put my sneakers on. "Alright! Be careful!" Izuku shouted. "I will!" I shut the door behind me and began walking to kacchan's house.

After I arrived at the door I took a deep breath and rang the door bell. "Coming!" I heard a muffled voice. The door opened and I saw auntie. "Hey auntie!" I smiled at her. "Oh hi, izaka! Come in!" She moved to the side allowing me to come in. I walked over to the kitchen with her and she asked. "So what brings you here, sweetie?"

"I kinda fought with kacchan and i wanted to apologize. I made some spicy curry for him too." Then I heard a grumpy voice behind me. "Not accepting it. Now leave." I turned around and saw kacchan standing there. "Kacchan... please?" I made a puppy face and he 'tched.' "I'll take that as a yes!" I nodded. He walked up to his room and I followed with the curry.

When we reached his room i put the curry on his desk. "I'm sorry about earlier kacchan... I shouldn't have punched you." I turned to face him. "But I'm not apologizing for what you said about izuku. I'm apologizing for over exaggerating and punching you. I just.. got a little mad."

He sat on his bed and looked at me dead in the eye. "Just because your apologizing doesn't mean I'm gonna find out the hell you and deku are hiding. Got it?" I nodded in response. "So... you forgive me?" I gave him a soft smile. "Heh?" He got up and pinned me to the wall again.

"Stop that." I gave him a confused look. "Stop what?" I asked. "That face." 'Am I doing something to him? Wait a second..' I squinted my eyes and looked at his cheeks.

"No way... Aw! Kacchan!" I gave him a hug. "Hey! Got off!" He pushed me back against the wall and went to sit on his bed again. "Leave." I walked over to him giving him a smirk.

"Why?" He looked up to me and looked annoyed yet the tiny of pink was still on his cheeks. "I said leave." 'Let me give him that smile again.. something tells me it activates his flustered face.' I squatted down to the floor and sat on my knees. "No. Not until you finish that curry I made you." I pointed towards the container.

"Please~?" I gave him the soft smile again. His cheeks began to have a tint of pink again. 'Haha! It worked! He has to forgive me now!' He got up and stared at me. I got up along with him and gave him a normal expression. He picked me up on his shoulder and picked me up towards the door. "HEY! put me down before I pin you to the floor, kacchan!"

He ignored and picked me up down the stairs. We reached the end of the stairs and I took my right leg and wrapped it around his neck and used my left leg to go under his right arm and dropped us to the floor with me pinning him. "I told you!" I said holding him down.

Then auntie walked in on us. "Um. Am I interrupting something?" She smirked. "No not really. I'm just waiting for him to suffocate while in hold him in this choke hold." I gave her a smile. She started laughing and squatted down to kacchan.

"You two are so cute! I can't believe izaka pinned you down in a second!" She laughed. Kacchan growled in annoyance and picked up his hand about to blast me. I grabbed his arm and twisted to the ground. "Ah, ah, ah! Can you still breath?" I teased while auntie watched amused.

"Not from your fat a** legs." He smirked. Auntie started bursting into laughter. I smirked back and let go. "Finish that curry. I made it extra spicy for you!" I said putting on my shoes and opening the door. I looked back at kacchan one more time and he actually smiled at me.

'Is he...SMILING!?' I gave back a big smile in return.

'I am gonna cherish that smile forever!' I walked out the door and headed home.

Katsuki POV

I heard the door bell ring and heard the old hag go get it. "Oh hi, izaka! Come in!" The old hag said from downstairs. 'The hell is that nerd doing here? I swear.. if deku is with her-'

I walked out my room and headed towards the kitchen where I heard them talking.

"So what brings you here, sweetie?"

"I kinda fought with kacchan and i wanted to apologize. I made some spicy curry for him too." The nerd said. 'Is she serious? I dont have time for this'. "Not accepting it. Now leave" I said with her turning around. "Kacchan.. please?" She gave me some puppy eyes and was technically begging for me to let her apologize. 'Why the hell does that face give me a freaking weird vibe!'

I 'tched' and walked away, "I'll take that as a yes!". She started following me to my room with the curry. 'Did I tell her to follow me!? Ugh. Stupid nerd.'

When we reached my room she put the curry on my desk. "I'm sorry about earlier kacchan... I shouldn't have punched you." She turned to face me. "But I'm not apologizing for what you said about izuku. I'm apologizing for over exaggerating and punching you. I just.. got a little mad."

I sat on my bed and looked at her dead in the eye. "Just because your apologizing doesn't mean I'm gonna find out the hell you and deku are hiding. Got it?" She nodded in response. "So... you forgive me?" She gave me some type of a soft smile. 'That face... why the hell is it annoying me so much!?' "Heh.." I got up and pinned her to the wall.

"Stop that." She gave me a confused look. "Stop what?" She asked. "That face." I growled. She squinted her eyes at my face then smiled so widely.

"No way... Aw! Kacchan!" She then hugged me. 'What the-!' "Hey! Get off!" I shouted at her then pushed her back to the wall. I walked back to my bed and sat down. "Leave." I demanded. She walked over to me and smirked.

'That smirk makes her look.... not so innocent... wait.. what the hell is up with me!?' "Why?" She asked. "I said, leave." I growled at her. She squatted down and sat on her knees. "No. Not until you finish the curry I made you." She pointed towards the container and gave me that smile again. 'What the hell!? She better stop with that damn face! Makes me so annoyed! Idiot!'

"Please~?" She asked with that smile still on her face. I got up and stared at her. She got up and I picked her up on my shoulder. 'If she wont leave, I'll make her.'

"HEY! Put me down before I pin you down to the floor, kacchan!" She yelled at me. 'As if she can do anything.' I walked down the steps and when I reached the bottom, before I could think the nerd pinned me down with her legs, choking me.

"I told you!" She kept holding me down. "Am I interrupting something?" I heard the old hag come in. "No not really. I'm just waiting for him to suffocate while in hold him in this choke hold." The hag started laughing and squatted down next to me.

"You two are so cute! I can't believe izaka pinned you down in a second!" She started laughing again. 'Stupid nerd. Thinking she's better than me!' I growled at them and raised my hand to blast the idiot but she twisted it and held it down to the floor.

"Ah, ah, ah! Can you still breath?" She asked me with a evil look on her face. 'Teasing me now!? Little-' "Not from your fat a** legs!" I smirked up at her as she let go and smirked back at me. "Finish that curry. I made it extra spicy for you!" She walked to the door and put her shoes on.

'How'd she know I like it extra spicy? For some reason... this attitude she has... is more different than those extras... she thinks she can beat me!? I'll show her in the future... I'll beat that nerd and her brother.' I didn't really realize I smiled and that nerd smiled back at me.

'What the hell is wrong with me... this nerd is doing something to me.... stupid nerd... I'll kill her!' She walked out and the hag smirked at me.

"What did I miss?" I looked back at her confused. "Oh, come on! You smiled at her! Are you two a thing?" I gave her a threatening look. "Shut up you old hag." I growled walking past her.

She slapped my back and yelled. "DON'T CALL ME THAT YOU BRAT!" I growled at her, then went in my room and slammed the door.

'Stupid old hag... stupid nerd...' I sat down at my desk and looked at the curry. I picked up the spoon next to it and tasted it. 'Holy crap.... this isn't bad... and it's my favorite flavor... how the hell did that nerd know?'

Izaka POV

After I got home I saw izuku and mom talking on the couch. "I'm back!" I said taking off my shoes. "Your food is on the table!" Izuku said. "Alright!" I went in and begin to eat.

Izuku came and sat in front of me. "What took you so long? Did something happen?" He asked. "Not really. But you won't believe what happened!" I said with my mouth full. "What happened?" He said with a curious face. I swallowed my food and pointed my chopsticks at him.

"I found out how to make kacchan flustered!" I giggled. "W-what!? Kacchan?!" He looked confused. "I gave him a soft smile and he got mad at me but his face was red, so I tired it again, and his face was red again!" I laughed for a moment then looked back to izuku.

Izuku didn't really think it was funny I guess because he was making a weird face.

"Izuku... you alright?" I asked. "Kacchan got flustered... by your smile?" He tensely asked. "Um.. yeah? I mean I guess its because I did something, but I found out a way to make him embarrassed! Isn't that hilarious!" I giggled. He still sat there with the same look.

"Izuku. What's wrong?" He looked back at me and shook his head. "Its probably nothing! Anyways I'm gonna go study then head to sleep, ok!? Goodnight!" He got up and left the room.

"Ok.... goodnight?.." I said as he immediately went into his room. 'Weird.... but I'll go train for a while after I finish.'

I finished eating and cleaned the dishes. I walked up to my room and passed by izuku's open door. I heard him mumbling about something. 'Probably stressing out about the exams.'

I got back in my room and grabbed some weights. 'I wonder if kacchan liked the curry.. I'll ask him tomorrow.'

______________________________________

3525 words!

Hope you enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.3K 698 20
DISCONTINUED (11 main chapters) this is a trashy story btw. the writing style's horrible, the grammar is worse, it barely has a plot, and the chapter...
312K 8.8K 19
After realizing that Izuku couldn't be a hero he still never gave up. Not until he was told he couldn't be one from his all time favorite hero, All m...
96.1K 3.4K 33
Izuku Midoriya was bullied and looked upon as a waste of space for the majority of his life. It only got worse when everyone found out that he was qu...
320K 11.4K 24
You didn't know that the day you wandered away from your mother was the last time you'd see her. You didn't know that saying the wrong words would g...