Oblivious~Changlix✔

By BeccaBooBear11

Felix has been in love with Changbin since they met, but he's too afraid to admit it. Changbin is completely... More

1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
A/N
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
A/N
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Woojin
Part 2?
2.1
New Book
2.2
2.3
2.4

5

7.5K 282 136
By BeccaBooBear11

Felix' P.O.V

We continued our breakfast, chatting about music and our next comebacks. Vernon stared adoringly at Seungkwan the whole time, making me wish Binnie was here. We ordered some food and were sitting there chatting, Chan and Vernon got along very well.

Vernon was eating his muffin when he got some on his face. Seungkwan smiled at him and then wiped the food off his face before putting it in his own mouth. Vernon beamed at him and ruffled his hair.

Seungkwan huffed and tried to fix his hair, making us all laugh at him. He started to pout, so Vernon grabbed his face and placed a kiss on his lips. Seungkwan was fine after that. We talked for a long time and Seungkwan and I really hit it off.

We exchanged numbers and then they realized they had to go. "I hope we can meet up again. And maybe I can meet your boyfriend next time." He smiled at me, his chubby cheeks looking very adorable. I can definitely see why Vernon was so in love with him.

They left after everyone exchanged hugs and Chan paid. We started our walk back to the dorms after securing our masks back on our faces. We picked up some food on the way back, as it was already lunch time and the boys couldn't cook without burning down the whole building. Chan and I interlaced our fingers right before we entered since our plan was now in action.

We unlocked the door and walked in to find Jisung and Minho making out in the kitchen. "Aish!" Chan said, covering his eyes. The boys separated, wiping their mouths and turned to us, Minho with a smirk on his face and Jisung looking flustered. The boys glanced down at our interlocked hands, but didn't mention it. I rolled my eyes at them and yelled for our other members to come eat.

Hyunjin, Seungmin and I.N all came into the kitchen, but Changbin wasn't with them. I set the food on the table and went to go get him. I walked into our room and was met with a very nice sight. Changbin had earbuds in and was doing pushups on the ground.

I watched his muscles flex as he exercised, feeling myself get hot. Changbin stopped doing pushups and sat up, catching me staring at him. He pulled his earbuds out and smirked at me. "Enjoying the show?" Bin asked me smugly and I looked away.

I glanced back up to see him shirtless, throwing his sweaty tank top into the laundry hamper and digging in his dresser to find a new one. I watched, amiring his body that he worked very hard to keep how it was. His defined muscles made me want to throw myself at him, but I held back.

I cleared my throat, causing him to turn towards me. "There's food in the kitchen." I said, before walking out. I walked to the kitchen and made myself a plate before sitting down at the table next to Chan, scooting close to him. Jisung was sitting on Minho's lap, both of them eating food.

Jeongin was across from me, staring longingly at Chris. I felt bad for the kid. I smiled at him sadly and he returned one. Changbin came into the room and sat next to Hyunjin, sitting too close for my liking. Seungmin noticed how close they were and plopped onto Hyunjin's lap.

Hyunjin smiled at him before picking up a piece of food and feeding it to Seungmin. I smiled at them, happy that Hyunjin was paying attention to Minnie and not Changbin, who was currently pouting from a lack of attention. I felt slightly bad, but I wasn't going to ditch my plan over one pouty boy.

I snuggled into Chan and he held some noodles up to my mouth on his chopsticks, trying to feed me. I opened up my mouth and ate, fake giggling. Jeongin got up and excused himself, telling us that he was going to shower. Chan glanced after him longingly, making me slightly regret our plan. Their was no turning back now.

Chan finished eating and excused himself. The other members were distracted, but I definitely saw him go into the bathroom after Jeongin. I rolled my eyes, knowing that nothing innocent was going to be going on in there.

I left to my room, wanting to play games, but Changbin followed. I sat down at my desk, pretending not to notice that he was there. I plugged my headset in and started to boot up my game. I put my headset on and was about to start a new game when my headphones got taken off my ears. I felt my chair be spun around, and was met with Changbin, an unreadable expression on his angular face.

I was about to ask him what he was up to, but he moved closer to me, standing with his legs on either side of mine, trapping them there. I looked at him, raising my eyebrows at him. He moved even closer, his legs now squeezing my thighs together.

He sat on my lap, causing me to release a surprised gasp. He put his hands on my shoulders and looked down at me, his expression still unusually hard to read. Usually Binnie was an open book for me.

"Why were you and Chan out alone this morning?" He asked me, but I didn't answer. "I woke up and you weren't there. You really worried me, you know." He moved his hands up into my hair, making me let out a content sigh.

"Did you really go on a date with another boy while wearing my shirt?" He asked, moving his hands to grab the collar of the said shirt, and pull my face closer to his. I inhaled sharply because of how close we were. I felt myself getting turned on and I shifted uncomfortably, making Binnie slide so he was perched on my knees.

I shook my head in a reply to his question and he just continued to study my face, like he was trying to figure something out. I cleared my throat and gently pushed his chest, signaling that he should get up. He got the message and stood up, walking out of the room.

———

I played games for an hour before going to the company to get in some dance rehearsal time with Hyunjin and Minho. Jeongin and Seungmin came too, because they had a vocal lesson to go to. Chan, Jisung and Binnie stayed back at the dorm to work on a couple new tracks for the next album.

We practiced for about 4 hours before we got a text from Chan in the groupchat, telling us that we were having a movie night and should pick up some snacks and start heading back. We met up with the other two boys in the lobbyy and then headed to the convenience store that we went to regularly.

After picking up some snacks and drinks we walked back to the dorms. We took the elevator up to our floor and Minho rang the bell. Jisung answered the door, throwing himself into Minho's arms and wrapping his legs around the older boy's waist. I rolled my eyes at them and set the snacks on the table, and turned to see Hyunjin and Seungmin walk in, hands intertwined and smiles on their faces.

"I'm gonna take a quick shower before we watch the movie." Minho announced, walking into the bathroom. After a few moments Jisung followed him, trying (and failing) to be inconspicuous. I rolled my eyes once again at the two boys.

We each grabbed some snacks and started to claim some seats in the living room. Chan grabbed the remote and started going through Netflix, trying to find a movie we could all agree on. I settled in next to Chan on the couch, laying my head on his muscular shoulder. Seungmin and Changbin occupied the loveseat, Hyunjin draped across them, his legs on Binnie and his head in Seungmin's lap.

Jeongin sat on the other side of the leader, trying his best to keep his distance. I really admired Jeongin for going along with the plan, and I knew how he felt having to see me all over his man. I glanced over at Changbin, but quickly glanced away when I saw him tracing patterns into Hyunjin's thigh. Chan noticed and slung his arm over my shoulders, holding me tighter, pulling me even closer.

I shivered and Chan called Changbin's name. "Hey Bin." He said and Changbin turned to see our position, an obvious look of disgust on his face. "Can you pass me that blanket?" Chris asked, gesturing to the fuzzy Avengers blanket that was next to Bin. "My little Bokkie is cold." Chan said, calling me the name that was unofficially reserved for Bin. The other members looked at Chan, wondering why he had called me that. He just ignored them and started tickling me and making me giggle.

I felt something hit me and realized that Changbin had chucked the blanket at us. I grabbed it and covered myself up, wrapping Chan's arm in the blanket as well. I glanced over at Binnie and saw him pretending to focus on the TV, but his mind was elsewhere and I could tell.

Halfway into the movie Jisung and Minho joined us, both of them obviously covered in hickey and other questionable markings. We all glanced at them and started laughing at how good they were at being discrete. Jisung rearranged his shirt, in a feeble attmept to hide the bruises. Minho just walked forward and wrapped his arms around his smaller boyfriend, leading him to a bean bag and sitting, pulling him into his lap.

We finished the movie and everyone went to their respective rooms after cleaning up. Hyunjin was carrying a sleeping Seungmin, looking at the younger boy with a huge smile on his beautiful face. Jeongin stumbled to his room, obviously exhausted, and Han followed, being half dragged my Minho.

I entered my room and stripped off my clothes, searching for something to wear. I decided that stealing one of Bin's shirts probably didn't count as following the plan so I decided to go steal one of Chan's. I walked down the hall in only my boxers, slipping into the other boys' room quietly sneaking over to Chan's dresser and grabbing a shirt that was easily identifiable as his.

I slipped the jersey over my head. The bottom hit just below my boxers, and it was comfortably baggy. I walked out, sneaking back to my room, trying not to wake up Hyunjin amd Seungmin who were snuggling on Seungmin's bed. I walked in my room to find Changbin in bed already, on his phone.

I smirked, an idea popping into my head. I walked over to him and leaned down to hug him, like I did every night. His arms wrapped around me, pulling me down on top of him, causing me to the air to be knocked out of me and a huff escaped my lips.

"What are you wearing?" He asked, pulling away to see the shirt, and then pulling all the way off of me. He recognized whose shirt it was and glared at it as if he was trying to incinerate it. He let out a frustrated groan and rolled over to face the wall.

I climbed up into my bed, feeling happy that my plan worked, but feeling bad that he was upset. I laid my head on my pillow and snuggled Binnie's blanket, wishing I was snuggling him instead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 10.1K 39
Seo Changbin had grown up in a rich family, and his favorite hobby, besides spending his parent's money, was to pester every single boy they had work...
83.8K 3.7K 14
In which Felix knows it's wrong to be in love with his band mate, so he steals his hoodies to feel him close. ~part of my short stories series Tw: In...
18K 1K 10
In which Hyunjin is the only one that sees Seungmin, and all he sees is the younger fading away. Tw// VERY IMPORTANT This story contains mentions of...
156K 8.6K 20
❝hey changbin. is that a cell phone in your back pocket? 'cause your ass is calling m--❞ ❝shut up, felix.❞ ♡ Felix, the new student at school, finds...