NCT imagines

By nctrice_

One shot imagines with all NCT and WayV members! All genres ranging from cute and fluffy to angst and smut! R... More

Introduction & request instructions!
Taeyong
Mark
Jeno
Jaehyun
Renjun
Yuta
Win win
Happy birthdy Mark!! (In korea)
Jisung
Haechan
Requested: Yuta
Jungwoo
Special Valentines Day!
Lucas
Doyoung
Chenle
Johnny
Jungwoo
Mark
Thanks for 7k reads!
Thanks for 12k reads!!!
Doyoung
WinWin
Taeyong
Johnny
Mark
Haechan
Yuta
Mark
Jeno
Johnny
Jaemin
Renjun
Taeil
Haechan
Haechan
Taeyong
Haechan part 2
Yuta
Haechan part 3 (Haechan)
Haechan Part 4 (Jeno)
Haechan Part 4
Jaehyun
This isnt an update just need feedback
Mark
Mark
Haechan
Jeno
Haechan
Mark
Ten
Jaehyun
127K reads!!
Taeil
Xiaojun
Kun
XiaoJun part 2
Hendery
YangYang
Renjun
Jaemin
WinWin
Jungwoo
Jaemin part 2
Jungwoo part 2
Lucas
Doyoung
Chenle
Taeil
Kun
Kun part 2
Xiaojun
Xiaojun part 2
Mark
Johnny
Haechan
Hendery
Hendery part 2
Jaemin
Jisung
Renjun
Jaehyun
YangYang
Hendery
XiaoJun
Jeno
Doyoung
Doyoung part 2 [happy ending]
Taeyong
Lucas
Winwin
Yuta
Chenle
Ten
Jungwoo
Mark
Lucas
Jaemin/Haechan
Jaemin/Haechan part 2
Jaemin/Haechan pt 3
Jeno
Johnny
Johnny part 2
Taeil
100th Imagine Special! / Mark
Doyoung
Chenle
Jisung
Taeyong
NCT 127 Reactions
Yuta
Johnny
Jaehyun
Xiaojun
Johnny part 2
Xiaojun part 2
Renjun
Lucas
Yuta
Renjun part 2
Jeno
Jeno part 2 [jeno]
Jeno part 2 [renjun]
Chenle Pt 2
Jaehyun
Lucas
Mark
Jaemin
Renjun
Jisung
Mark Pt 2
Chenle
Mark & Haechan
Mark
Renjun Pt1
Renjun Pt 2
Jaemin
Doyoung
Jaehyun
Doyoung Pt2
Haechan
Mark
Jaehyun
Jungwoo
Taeyong
Yuta
Kun
Taeyong Pt2
Hello!
Johnny
Hello again!
Jeno
Jeno/Renjun Pt2
Jaehyun
Renjun
Mark
Jaehyun
Jisung
Chenle
Haechan
Xiaojun
Haechan Pt2
Jaemin
Haechan Pt3
Taeyong
Haechan
Haechan Pt 2
Xiaojun
Jaemin Pt2
Johnny
Taeyong Pt2
Taeyong Pt3
Jisung
Jaemin
Winwin
Haechan
Johnny
Johnny Pt 2
Sungchan
Shotaro
Haechan
Mark
Jeno
Renjun
Yuta
Win Win
Jeno Pt 2
Haechan pt2
Taeil
Win Win pt 2
Jaehyun
Haechan
Jaehyun pt2
Jisung
Jaemin
Special Edition
Special Edition pt. 2

Chenle Pt1

1.1K 27 7
By nctrice_

[ Requested by a lovely reader of mines. Also the same group Cryztal is implied in the book if you read the Renjun imagine!]

Chaeun

(Author POV)

"Can you not look at me like that?" Chaeun giggled pushing Chenle's shoulder.

It's rare to find Chenle at this hour and be able to snag a few interactions while they were still there. Beneath the eyes of both of their managers, it didn't last quite long. Cutting off the skin contact between each other, to decrease suspicion. What the managers didn't know about these two, were that they are dating. It's been a while and neither do the members know either.

"You look really beautiful today Chaeun. As you do every time I get the chance to look at you." Chenle's smooth words serenaded her. Both of them glancing around circumspectly before Chenle held Chaeun's hand tightening his grip.

"Chenle, you need to practice for the awards show, you too Chaeun! Come now!" The manager shouts drawing his attention.

Jolting in shock, and swiftly removing his hand. Chenle could only heave nothing but a disappointed sigh. Glancing towards the girl he wished he could spend more time with. Knowing that even if she smiled in his face now, she'd be displaying the look of despair and desperation. He didn't want to leave, his feet trailing away from her. But if Chenle stayed, lord knows what kind of trouble he'd be in with his manager that seems to catch on quite quickly to exactly what was going on between them.

"I'm sorry." Chenle whispered.

|______________                        _______________|

"Theres a rumor going on between you two and we need to diffuse it before Sooman hears. " Chaeun's manager pulled them both into a vacant practice room.

Chaeun gulped in fear, having no words to say but her mind in a clutter. What would happen if they found out? Would they be able to date still or if they had to break up immediately once Sooman found out? Chaeun wasn't the only one in the curiosity of the possibilities. Chenle deep in thought, more worried for Chaeun than he is himself.

"What are the fans saying about it?" Chenle muttered under his breath. Taking the exact words out of my mouth.

"Well from the fan page, they seemed to notice your actions Chaeun. How at awards shows you'd only glance up at the stage when you heard Chenle's voice. You'd smile idiotically and without knowing you'd also dance too. They pulled that along with whenever you'd go live with Cryztal, suggesting their songs and also singing them too. Specifically Chenle's parts. Look, I want to tell you both now to be very careful." Chaeun's manager informed.

Leaving both Chaeun and Chenle in shock of how fast and quick they rumors escalated. Chenle thought nothing about it while Chaeun on the other hand did. Cluttering the thought of losing Chenle because she was naïve enough to just get carried away. Blaming herself of her non-cautious actions. Luckily she felt secured that her manager knew and was willing to help them no matter what it took. Starting off with the bright idea to tell Sooman before he'd find out on his own. Chaeun's manager knew how pissed he'd be, advising them to immediately go this his office and confess to him right then and there. Just to get confirmation on their relationship. Due to both of their packed schedules, neither of them had the time to do so.

|______________                         _______________|

Since Cryztal and NCT Dream had a schedule pretty close to one another, they were advised to leave all at the same exact time. Exiting through the front of SM building only to find fans awaiting for them to come out. Leaving them space to get into their vehicle. What they didn't know that there was the famous sasaeng fan right in the midst of the crowd.

The sasaeng fan showed up to plenty of Cryztal events only to criticize Chaeun and to mistreat her. She has been banned from appearing at her schedules with NCT Dream due to her shouting death threats to Chaeun, but she hasn't been banned from appearing at SM entertainments building. She was known under her Twitter username Cpresidentswife. Chaeun remembered her exact face having come in contact with her several amounts of times. Cpresidentswife had a nag for pulling Chaeun's hair when she was close, muttering rude slurs to her, and even threatening to kill her if she didn't stop interacting with Chenle. Apparently, she knew about the dating and took matters into her own hands.

Chaeun walked beside Chenle out of habit following closely behind Umji. With Chaeun having a face mask and a hat to cover her face, she didn't realize that Cpresidentswife held her foot out right when she was walking past, tripping her. Chaeun shot forward into Umji's back making them both fall. Chenle helped the both of them up glaring right at the sasaeng fan. When they split up Chenle couldn't help but to send Chaeun a message asking if she was okay. Once Chaeun reassured she was fine, he felt-relieved.

|_____________                           _____________|

"So you both are telling me that you're dating? How long has this been going on?" Sooman asks applying pressure onto both Chaeun and Chenle's worries.

"For about three weeks, a month perhaps." Chenle answered refraining from looking away from his boss to show confidence and respect.

"Ah, I see. Well, both of your groups sells are pretty high and I genuinely worry about them decreasing but, young love is more important. You guys have my word to continue dating. We will release a statement right about now and remember to practice for your duo!" He announced leaving the couple in shock. They jumped once they left his office hugging each other immediately.

They informed both of their managers and they cheered for them as well. They went out together under their managers supervision to go on a date in which Chenle had just arranged. The only place in mind was just the nearest café. The fans around them followed and cheered as they saw both of them holding hands cheering "Chaenle!" as they walked past. Snapping several pictures to be sure to post them on social media to inform other fans as well. So far the feedback was mainly positive. Until things took a dark turn for Chaeun.

When she was at fansigns, the sasaeng fans would show their anger physically. Throwing objects at her from her seat. When they got to her in the line they'd rip her image in the album throwing it right at her face, some even managed to pull her hair when they could, and the worst of all receieivng yet again countless death threats. Saying if she ever got close to NCT Dream or Chenle again, they'd make sure she's six foot underground.

When NCT Dream and Cryztal had to ride together to go to their performance, the sasaeng fans pushed her away from Chenle along with the rest of Cryztal.

"Hey, they're pushing them around and pulling their hair, can you please do something. I don't want them to be hurt." Chenle pulled his manager to the side watching as the fans mistreated his friends.

"We got it." They informed as Chenle watched.

The managers took action and pushed them away from the girls. Making sure to ban them from any schedules or showing up near any one of the members. It was all frightening for Cryztal. Having to be mistreated. It broke their hearts to know how sick and terrible the fans were being. To even call them fans was enough, they weren't happy with the group traveling together. But it didn't matter to them it was the boss directions.

Once they arrived at the awards show Chenle and Chaeun were supposed to go on stage right after NCT Dream performed their songs. Chenle stood on stage awaiting for Chaeun to appear right besides him. He smiled once he seen her. The fans erupted in a fit of cheers once they lights shined on the both of them. For the threats she's been receiving she was happy that she knew some fans were happy about them dating.

They began to sing an acoustic duet to BoA's No. 1, in honor for her birthday. Ending the song off staring into each others eyes as they both sung "You're still my number one." The crowd cheered wildly. The couple bowed running off the stage little to their knowledge the camera was still on them as they ventured off backstage. Chenle didn't hesitate to pull Chaeun in by her waist staring into her eyes nearly about to kiss her.

Until they heard the crowd erupt in another fit of cheers then seeing the camera crew following them. Embarrassed and shy they hugged just for the fans sake and Chenle snuck a peck on my cheek. Things turned for the better right at this point.

_________________________________

Thank you all for reading this imagine requested by my lovely reader! Please look forward to part 2! Please be sure to leave a comment and or vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

383 14 19
๐‘ฐ๐’” ๐’Š๐’• ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Ž? ๐‘ฐ๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’• ๐’Š๐’”, ๐’Š๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’˜๐’๐’๐’…๐’†๐’“๐’‡๐’–๐’. ๐‘จ ๐’˜๐’๐’๐’…๐’†๐’“๐’‡๐’–๐’ ๐’…๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Ž. ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ; ๐Ÿง ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฎ ๐Ÿค๐Ÿข' ๐™€๐™ฃ๐™™; ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿจ...
12.7K 111 20
โ™ก NCT U โ™ก NCT 127 โ™กNCT DREAM โ™ก WAYV โ™ก NCT 2020 some chapters in this book are a collab with @Kurama_Kurenai so please kindly check her books too they...
59.3K 2.6K 99
๐˜ˆ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๏ฟฝ...
72.6K 999 60
NCT BxB Oneshots PLEASE DO NOT REPORT! If you don't like it, don't read it, please. Just leave it alone. Requests are still open, until otherwise p...