Yugioh Yami Yugi X Oc Reader:...

By tobi8112

Ever since Yami has his own body, Yugi's friends started to hang more around him leaving Yugi behind all alon... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13..
Chapter 14.
AN.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Annoucment.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
An.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
AN.

Chapter 3.

2.9K 38 9
By tobi8112

It's P. E period and Laika was in the basketball court playing against her team's opponents and scoring numerous points..

Tea was in the opponent team and she didn't like how Laika was acting points Willy Nilly..

Anytime She scores, the boys watching from her class and others classes would cheer with awe and amazement... Showing praises and compliments.

Tea grins as she tries to block Laika trying to prevent her from scoring but Laika immediately changes directions and shoots the ball from afar scoring another point.

Yugi was watching from a corner.. Holding a bottle of water..

He grins and cheers his friend on whenever she shoots another basket.

Wow!! She's really good..

Soon his eyes turns to see Yami, Joey and Tristan in another corner and it seems Yami wasn't watching Tea... He was watching Laika..

Yugi frowns... Was he after Laika?.... Well he can forget it... He may have lost his friends to him.... But he was not going to loose Laika to him..

Soon the game was over and Yugi was about to make his way to meet her..... But froze to see Yami already making his movement to Laika.... Yugi gritted his teeth in rage...

He watch them talk...... Er... More like Yami was the one talking.. Laika was just staring at him with an eyebrow up.

Yugi sighs softly and turns... Maybe Yami will be able to win her over.....

"Hey kid.... Why the long face..? "

"Huh? "

He turns to see Laika facing him with a smile..

"Laika!! Er... Sorry.. Just thinking about something... "

"Oh... And may I be a busybody and ask what your thinking about? "

"Well..... Er...... " Yugi blushes as he gives her the bottle..

She smiles and takes it.. "Like I said before.. Your sweet. Keep it up kid. " she compliments as she takes a gulp from the bottle..

"Hey.. Do you mind if I take you home... And since tomorrow is Saturday.. I was wondering if we could hang out.. To know each other better... And maybe play some duel monsters.. "

"YES!  I mean.. Yeah.. Sure.. I will be ready.. "

She smiles... And both of them left the court..

Yami from afar was glaring.... He just wanted to compliment her for a well played game.... But she just ignored him and went after Yugi..

No girl has ever ignored him before... And now that one has... And it's the girl he wanted to got to know better.... And maybe find answers to his questions.

The pharaoh clenches his fist in anger and walks away.. Leaving his friends behind in confusion.

"What's gotten into him? " Joey asked.

"Maybe because She ignored him? " Tristan answers unsure.

"Huh!! Stop saying nonsense.. Why would he be upset over that.? " Tea asked with a glare...

The boys couldn't anger that.

Tea folded her hands with rage.. If what they say is true... Looks like she has competition and a big one..

Yami didn't even compliment her for the game... But instead he went after Laika... When she saw that... It made her blood boil with jealousy and anger..

She was not going let another girl take away her man.

But from Laika's point of view.. She had no intentions or interest for to the young Pharaoh.

🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀

It's closing and Yugi was by his locker, getting ready to leave..

Suddenly his locker was slammed shut shocking the poor boy..

He turns and pales to see the former bullies again.. But they seem to have bruises on them... It was due to the beating Laika gave them yesterday.

"You..... " the first one spoke with venom in his voice.

Yugi shook with fear..

Other students were watching but too scared to help him..

"Look at what your friend did to us... You destroyed my face!! "

"M....me....?!"

The last one grabbed him from the collar and raised him up making the poor kid to choke... Badly.

"Yes!! If it wasn't for that girl... And because of you... She wouldn't have beaten us!!! "

"But you were bullying me!! She was just helping me!! I did nothing wrong to you!! "

Yami and the others were watching.... But didn't bother to help.. Yugi noticed that and tears feel from his eyes... They can't even help him.....

"Today... We will make sure we punish you for.. ACK?!!! "

A smack was landed on the back of the guy's head causing him to drop Yugi on pain!

Laika!? She's saving him again..

As quick as lighting, she took them down and the boys groan in pain.. The others watched with unspeakable awe and fear... Laika was an entire different person when she's angry.!!

She faces Yugi and helps him to stand.

"You okay kid...? "

"You.... Saved me again..... "

She then frowns and faces the boys on the ground and grabs one by the hair, dragging him and landed a punch on the stomach.. He cries in pain and falls down clinching to his Tommy.

She then faces the entire students who pales with fear.

"Now everyone listen....... If anyone lay a finger... On my friend here.... Will meet with hell.  Yugi is my right hand man and my best friend.... You mess with him... You mess with me... And when I'm angry... I loose control of my sanity... So if you don't want that... You better know your position... Yugi... Is.. As good as mine...... Disrespect him... And you will answer to me.. GOT IT?! "

They flinch and nod...

Yugi couldn't believe his ears... Not only did Laika help him... She's loudly announcing that both of them were best friends and making him well known in the school..

She's definitely something he has being waiting for all these times..

Laika turns to Yugi... "Come on kid.. Let's get going... And besides... You owe me dinner. "

He grins and nods.. Finally getting up.. They both made their way outside to their bike..... Yes.. Their bike.. Laika made it that whatever she has... It was his too.

The students watch as both of then get on the magnificent vehicle..

"Laika. Thanks for being there for me.. I can never thank you enough. I'm totally in your debt. "

"Hey... I do anything for a friend... If you need something... Just let me know.... Say I haven't even gotten your number yet.. How about when I drop you.. You give me.. Okay?"

"Sure... And I'm looking forward for tommorow.. "

"Sure thing kid... Sure thing.. "

The bike let's out a magnificent roar of life and off they go..

The students watch. With confusion and jealousy... Why would a huge class celebrity go for a nobody like Yugi..

Why not one of them...

The only one who was more raged out.. Was Yami... He didn't like what he saw...

Yami didn't hate Yugi to begin with... The main reason why he had no time for him was because he was too focused with the modern world... He had so much to learn... And that made his friends to hang out with him more.. Than Yugi...

Sure he was popular with the girls in school... But he paid not attention to them...... But now... He has his attention on one and she's ignoring him as if he wasn't there..

Back then when he was a Pharaoh, countless princesses and maidens all chased after him....

And he would ignore them.... And now that he's starting to like a girl.. She's ignoring like big time..

Is that how it feels... To be ignored... To be rejected... Now he's starting to understand how Yugi is.... Or then again.. Was feeling...

And he didn't like it.... Not even a little bit.

"Hey Yami... We better start going.. It's getting late. " Tristan spoke out.

"Yeah... Serenity is at home and I don't want to keep my sister waiting. "

"Speaking of Serenity... I'm planning to take her out soon. " Tristan said with a small blush forming on his face.

Joey glares at him. "Don't get any funny ideas. Tristan... There is no way am I letting go out with my sister. "

"Hey! Your not her dad! "

"No but I happen to be her older brother.. So my words goes... And I say no way.. !!"

As usual, those two started fussing around again..

Tea sighed with a tick mark on the forehead..

"Will you two stop acting like children?! Grow up for once... Can't you be at least be matured like Yami... Right........ Yami? "

They turn to see a serious look on his face as he was in thought...

"Yo buddy. You okay..? "

He snapped. "Huh?... Oh yeah... Ahem....... We best be going.. " Yami then walked off.

"Huh? I wonder what's up with the guy. "

"Yeah, he's being acting strange ever since Laika came around... " Tristan said.

Tea frowns at them.. "Don't be ridiculous. He's probably tired.. We better get to him... " She quickly went after Yami.

The two boys face themselves and shrugged and immediately went after them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

793 28 11
This story comes before Yu-Gi-Oh: Misunderstanding mostly centered about how Yami and Raven met and got together.
11.7K 202 21
Yugi lost his friends because of Tea's lies, so he then befriends a group of girls that are in a popular band called 'Yin Yang Hearts'. This story is...
4.6K 193 3
Atem's father has given him a rare opportunity to find his own bride. Planned three part story for Yami Yugi's birthday.
74.7K 2.1K 27
After finding himself trapped in the millennium puzzle, Atem believes he's lost everything. Unsure of how he got there, he slips into a deep despair...