Peter Stark: Life After Civil...

By SnowMione18

Being Tony Starks personal intern wasn't the only big change after Civil War. Suddenly his life flashed befor... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40

Part 22

11.2K 257 160
By SnowMione18

A couple days later....

Wanda's pov

I couldn't sleep at all. Sometimes I never could. Nightmares often plagued my thoughts. Everyone on the team had them, we all have been through some tough shit. Everyone had someone to talk about theirs with, but I didn't.

I walked out of my bed and headed for the common room. It was 3 in the morning, so I was dressed in shorts and a tank top. I knew no one else would be awake, so I thought watching tv would help me.

"Friday? Is anyone else awake?" I asked the ceiling

"Yes Ms.Maximoff, it appears Mr.Stark is currently in the training room"

Why was Peter awake? Maybe he had a nightmare too, I knew he had them all the time. I decided to go down and check on him.

I rode the elevator down to the training floor and started walking towards the training room. As I was walking, I heard the sound of light classical music playing. Strange music to train to? I was curious, so I peeked my head inside.

He was shirtless and only dressed in a pair of black joggers. I then saw him starting to spin. He was twirling and doing the most beautiful ballet moves I've ever seen. He leaped across the floor and spun around over and over again. I never knew he was so talented.

"I haven't danced in awhile, so I'm a bit rusty" I heard him say, did he know I was here?

I walked closer to him and he turned and faced me. I could tell he was surprised to see me by the way he played with his hands. He smiled at me and his faces turned red.

"Well from the looks of your dancing, I couldn't tell. How did you know it was me?" I asked him

"I didn't. My spidey sense only let me know someone was watching, just not who. I'm glad you liked it"

"It was beautiful" I told him as I pulled down my tank top

"So what are you doing down here?" He asked before turning around and putting his shirt back on

"Couldn't sleep, you?"

"Me neither. So I came down to train. I can't really train much with the team because I have to hide my powers. Also have a lot on my mind. So I came down here to be alone with my thoughts"

"Oh...well I can leave if you want"

"No! I mean...I like having you here. You don't need to leave" He yelled grabbing my hand

I looked down at his hand and he quickly moved his hand away from mine.

"So um...do you wanna talk or something? I mean we're here. I'm not planning on sleeping yet. Oh I never asked....why couldn't you sleep?"

"Nightmares about my brother and other things from my past....things I've done. The mission brought up a lot"

He looked so sad when I told him that. I took a step back from him and closed my eyes. I hated thinking about it. Some of the things I've done are terrible.

"Wanda I know your past has been shitty, but you're still a good person. You have overcome a lot in your life and everyone has done things they regret, so please don't burden yourself. You are a good person and a hero" He pulled me closer and hugged me tightly

I hugged him back as he started to run his hand through my hair. Tears started to fill my eyes. No one has ever said such nice things to me.

"I'm such a baby....I never cry in front of people. I'm sorry" I whispered with my head still in his chest

"You are not a baby. When I have nightmares, sometimes all I do is cry. Mom and dad usually have to run in my room and calm me down. I haven't had any bad ones in a couple months. It's okay to cry"

"You're too good of a person" I told him and he just laughed

"No. I'm not. How about we go up to my floor and watch something? I will even make you my special hot cocoa"

He grabbed my hand and we took the elevator back to his floor. I took a seat on the couch and grabbed a blanket before telling Friday to turn on a movie.

"A walk to remember? Mom loves this movie" He told me handing me a cup and taking a seat next to me

I covered him with the blanket and laid back to watch the movie. This movie was so beautiful. It was very romantic and sad, and I couldn't help but cry when I found out she was sick.

I laid my head against his shoulder and felt his arm wrap around my shoulders. This moment was perfect, nothing could ruin this.

"Hey Peter?"

"Yeah?" He asked turning his head slightly

"Would you maybe want to go out sometime?" I asked him suddenly feeling more confident, he looked at me and I could see his face turn red

"Yes! Yeah....I would love that. I've been meaning to ask....it's just....things have been complicated. I mean I was going to ask you a couple days ago, but I was afraid you were going to say no. So I definitely want to date" He always stutters when he gets nervous, and I always thought it was cute

"Then it's a date"

Without saying another word I closed my eyes and finally felt myself falling asleep on his shoulder.

The next morning....

Peter's pov

"You should wake them"

"No don't"

"They look cute together"

"You think he will tell Wanda how he feels"

"Probably not, but leave them"

"Friday take a picture"

"I'm waking them up, it's time to eat"

I was still half asleep, but I still heard their conversation. I didn't bother opening my eyes wanting to stay wrapped in the blanket.

"Peter? Wanda? It's time to wake up" Clint shook my shoulder and I opened my eyes

I looked around to see everyone standing around. I then looked down to see Wanda still laying against me. We must of fallen asleep last night watching the movie.

"What's going on?" I asked rubbing my eyes

"Well it's time for breakfast. So you two need to get up"

"What time is it?" I heard Wanda ask sitting up

"Around 9. So you two go change and then we can start eating" Dad said smirking

I looked over at Wanda and I immediately blushed. Everyone saw me laying with her. She smiled at me before grabbing the blanket and wrapping it around herself. She then walked away and went towards the elevator. Once she was gone I stood up and stretched. I didn't want to be questioned this early, so I ignored their smiles and looks and walked to my room.

Once I was showered and dressed for the day, I walked out of my room and sat down at the table. Mom pressed a kiss on my cheek and ruffled my hair just like she did every morning. We all started eating and eventually Wanda came to join us. She took a seat right next to me and I felt the room shift.

I looked up to see everyone glancing at Wanda and I, but of course no one said anything so it was just awkward silence.

"So what's up? Or what's Gucci? That's what you kids say right?" Steve asked and both Wanda and I immediately started choking

Everyone started laughing and I quickly drank my water trying to clear my throat. I saw Wanda wipe the juice off her mouth before she looked at Steve and started laughing.

"Um....please never say that again"

Well at least the awkward silence wasn't a problem anymore. Everyone started talking amongst themselves and it felt normal again. I took one last look at Wanda and I smiled. We were going on date.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Aww. See now we can get to all the romance. Yay!

Happy Birthday Zendaya! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.8K 2.5K 24
One Shot stories of Peter Parker! Is this a Spiderson Irondad Story? Yes. Yes it is. May is NOT bad in this one. May loves Peter very much. Why would...
56.9K 1.1K 12
Just a wonderful group of Oneshots that I wrote. Please enjoy these beautiful moments between our favorite Irondad and Spiderson, which will also inc...
113K 1.8K 30
What if the rogue Avengers were pardoned a month after the fight in Siberia? What if Peter wouldn't have denied Tony Stark's invite, to become an Ave...
... By Nuggets445

Fanfiction

91.1K 2.6K 6