Part 37

It was finally winter break, and Christmas was a week away. It was my favorite holiday. The decorators already decorated the lobby, and it looked like the cover of a magazine. Mom wants us to decorate the penthouse as a family, so that is the plan for today. Right now everyone was either playing video games or talking in the kitchen about holiday plans. Wanda and I were cuddling on the couch watching Nat beat Sam at Mario Kart.

"So Christmas is all about family and presents? I've never celebrated it...well not like you guys have" Wanda asked me as she moved herself on my lap

"There is so much more to it. Christmas trees, snow, festive drinks, mistletoe, and presents. That's all a bonus. But Christmas is all about family and being together. You will love it" I told her wrapping my arms around her waist

Wanda was a very cuddly person, which was strange because she didn't really like people. But she made an exception for me, because she loved me and I loved her.

"Well you know what I can't wait for?"

"What?" I asked already knowing what she was going to say

"Spending it with you" She whispered pressed her nose against mine and I light kiss against my lips

"I can't wait to spend it with you too" I pressed my lips to hers once again

I pushed her hair behind her ear and pulled her closer to me. She was so soft and warm. I could honestly kiss her for hours. I pressed my hand against the sole of her back as her tongue slipped in between my lips.

"You know what I can't wait for Sam?" Nat asked

"What Nat?"

"I can't wait until Spider-witch over there won't be kissing at all hours of the day"

We stopped kissing and looked over at Nat and Sam who started laughing. I hated that name, it was so ridiculous.

"They are just jealous" I whispered to her and she got off my lap

She laid her head on my chest and we continued watching them play the game. Christmas was going to be awesome, and now if only I could figure out what to get everyone.

Wanda and I planned to go out tomorrow and shop. Everyone's gifts were easy, except dad. What do you buy the man who can buy anything? I could always build him something, but what would I build?

"Alright team! The tree is on its way up, which means we get to decorate it. Peter already called putting the star on, so sorry Clint. Now get your asses up and go grab all the decorations from the storage room. I will be back" Nat demands tossing her controller

I stood up along with Sam and Clint and headed for the storage room to grab all the decorations. Clint of course was mumbling about wanting to put the star on top of the tree, but he wasn't even going to be here for Christmas, so why should he put the star on?

We each grabbed a couple of boxes and took them down to the living room. Uncle Steve and Dad just brought the tree in and started setting it up. It was so awesome because it was like ten feet tall.

"Well what do you think?"

"It looks awesome! Well let's get to decorating. I want it done before mom comes home" I immediately put the boxes down and started opening them.

Friday started playing Christmas music while we all started decorating the living room. I had the task on climbing along the windows and putting fake snow on them. I looked down only to see Wanda floating in the air and putting lights around the top of the tree. She then handed them off to Sam.

"Give me the damn lights!" Dad yelled yanking the lights out of Sam's arms

"Why? I want to put these on. Go put the tinsel on" Sam snatched them right back