Forget You Not

Af celestinegabrielle

How far could you go for love when the other has already forgotten you and her promises that made you fall in... Mere

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Final Chapter
🌟
Coming Soon
New Story Publish

Chapter 7

3.1K 84 58
Af celestinegabrielle

[Jennie]

I massaged my temple as I find my paper works too stressful.

"Madam Jennie, we got another mail for you from the Palace" my secretary says. I am now back again in South Korea and busied myself with our company business. It is much better this way than I stress myself over my jerk ex.

"A mail from the Palace?" I asked in confusion. My secretary nodded faintly and handed me an envelope containing the letter from the Palace.

Dearest Princess Jennie,

It's been another year and the whole country is already preparing for your upcoming birthday. The palace declared it as another Oficial Holiday for the Princess of Whales' day. We hope to see you in the doors of the palace soon.

So much love,

The King and Queen

My heart melted in the touching letter from the King and Queen. Despite my unsuccessful relationship with their daughter, the King and Queen remained a family to me and never even treated me less.

I leaned my back at the swivel chair and I contemplate. I looked at a certain folder of documents, should I sign it?

I re-scanned the divorce papers that was sent to me by ex for the nnth time. I tend to tear up her previous attempts as I still hoped that we will still have the chance to re-kindle our relationship. It's been 2 years since that day and still, my love for her remained the same.

"Hello baby sis, I see you have a visitor" Kai oppa greeted me upon entering my office.

"Good morning, babe" ah, it's Mino. He greeted me and leaned down to kiss me on the cheek.

"You're early" I told him and he just chuckled.

"I just thought maybe we could go out for a breakfast, you know. How does that sound?" He smiled at me.

"Yaaahh! Irene called me earlier that they will visit me too. They will bring breakfast" I said and he just smiled at me as his approval.

"Okay, that sounds fun too" he said. "So what do we have here? Divorce papers again? Did you sign already?" He asked while leaning his back at the nearby chair.

"Not yet... but I will sign it now. The palace sent me an invitation to visit England for my birthday. I'm thinking of bringing it already and give it to Lisa so she could finally stop" I responded nonchalantly.

"You sure about this, sis?" Kai oppa asked me.

Am I?

"These divorce papers have been sitting here in my office for a year already. I declined it numerous times but my ex keep on send it to me for Pete's sakes. This last one was sent for already a year. And I think she's just waiting for me to sign it. And if pushing me out of her life will make her happy, I will do it. You all know I only wanted what's best for her" I said which made everyone silent.

"And Mino?" I uttered making him look at me.

"Yes babe?" He responded.

"Mom, Dad, and Kai oppa will come over with me to England the day after tomorrow. I will be inviting the girls, too. Come with us, please?" I pleaded him.

"Of course babe, I won't miss your birthday party for the world" he chanted blissfully.

"Your highness, welcome back" Mr. Yang greeted us upon our arrival in the palace. The other security already started taking our things inside.

I inhaled deeply, it's been a while since I last visited here.

"Hello, Mr. Yang, you still look the same. I missed everyone in here" I said making him chuckle. Mr. Yang has been very close to me since he has been with me during the time of my stay here and ever since I've been with Lisa.

And speaking of, since Mr. Yang is here, I expect that Lisa is here too.

"We missed you like no other too, Miss Kim" he responded and we all decided to come inside.

"Jennie, oh my god... finally, I missed my favorite in-law" the Queen greeted. Aish! As if she ever had other in-laws than me. I giggled as I welcomed myself into her arms. I love her so much. The Queen also greeted my mom and dad, Kai and Taeyoung, and even Mino. She knows Mino since I always tell her about him.

"Oh, where are the girls?" She asked referring to Irene, Seulgi and Rosie. She don't ever have to ask for Jisoo since Jisoo is always here for Lisa.

"They are coming but I'm afraid they'd be late. They were a bit busy in life too" I replied and she chuckled. The Queen is such a good person that she even treats our friends like her family too.

"Tomorrow's the party. The whole United Kingdom misses their Princess of Whales, you know that?" She asked making me chuckle. I really can't believe that they will retain my position as the Princess of Whales despite Lisa and I's split. Everything is honestly against the palace protocols but the King and Queen managed to change its rules in order for me to remain in the position. They said that they cannot think of other people to be the Princess of Whales.

I internally laughed as I remember how awkward it will be to serve my duties in the palace with Lisa despite our breakup.

"Thank you, Mom. This means a lot to me" I softly said.

"I love you like my own daughter, Jennie" she said before giving me another hug. "Go now, get some rest. You're probably tired of the long flight to here" she added after pulling away from the hug.

"Mom, what do we have here? Why are there a lot of lag---" a familiar voice coming from the hall caught my attention.

Lisa...

"Oh... uhmm... hi, I suppose you are already here for your birthday tomorrow" she shyly said.

As much as I want to ran after her and hug her, I can't. She's no longer my wife and no longer my Lili since I already signed the divorce papers. I hope I made the right decision.

"Yep" I briefly answered her.

"Excuse me, I need a rest" I said before walking away past her.

"Hey, w-wait up babe!" Mino said as he followed me while carrying some of our bags.

-------

Hello, guys.
I'm starting to feel the pain na 🤧 anyways, book 2 won't be too long. So prepare for a heartbreaking ending soon. Jk

Few chapters remaining.

Yaw ko na may babe na si Jennie, masaket pala sobra e 🤧😭

Pero charot lang yung malapit na mag-end!! Tatagan nyo lang puso nyo.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

Stuck Af FJ

Noveller

21.6K 910 16
In The Game of Love you have to take the risk to know what is bound to happen or be Stuck on the same starting line over and over again. My First E...
331K 5.8K 49
End of the story , you need to let go someone that you love , accepting the situation , didn't start any drama , and together living in happiness 🦋 ...
126K 2.1K 21
I will make you mine and I will broke your heart.... ..... I will give you back what did you to me... ... I'm gonna broke your heart into many piece...