Punished

By Yoognisholybed

Poseidon, Athena, Artemis, Aphrodite, and Hades. All punished for their rebel against Zeus, stripped of their... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Poseidon POV
Artemis POV
Aphrodite POV
Athena POV
Poseidon's POV
Hades POV
Artemis POV
Aphrodite POV
Discontinued

Hades POV

188 6 0
By Yoognisholybed

As soon as Zeus flicked his hand I was falling through the sky. My now not so godly body landed with a sickening "Crack" Curse this mortal body for being so weak. Children began to gather around me with worried looks on their faces. One of them was my only half blood son Nico di Angelo. I must of landed in camp-half blood then. Great now half blood children began to gather around me. One girl came over took out  something in my pocket and read " Charlie Atlas. 17 years old" The demi god children  started whispering to each other while I lay half unconscious on the grass. A centaur trotted over towards me.(I'm going to assume that's Chiron) The centaur trotted over towards me looked at me and just picked me up and trotted over to some where else. In my weak mortal state I blacked out from the effort of trying to get up.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 1.5K 48
Spiderman what-ifs and yeah
181K 8.3K 105
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
16.6K 474 17
A week after the A.K.'s and V.K.'s get out of a lockdown drill in the Auradon dorms, they prepare for the day they have been waiting for . . . Family...
19.8K 837 53
||HIGHEST RANK: #1 in KaneChronicles|| ||#20 in HeroesOfOlympus|| ||PJO Watty Award Winner|| This is a Percy Jackson/Kane Chronicles/Magnus Chase F...