looking out for you | wyatt o...

By vintagesydney

in which damien phillips finds himself giving wyatt oleff breakup advice, all while falling for him -ON PAUSE... More

LOOKING OUT FOR YOU
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE

SIX

100 4 0
By vintagesydney

chapter six
— all rights revoked

charlie and i were walking side by side in the store tracking down all of the snacks everyone wants. everyone was at jaedens house setting up the movie, unfortunately the two of us, our job is to get snacks for everyone.
"what the hell is a Nik-L-Nip?" charlie exclaimed. i literally stopped dead in my tracks, charlie only noticed five seconds later and stopped the cart.
"what?" she said, confused.
"you don't know what those are?!"
"well am i supposed to?"
"they're the wax bottles with juice in them"
"those literally sound gross, what?" she scoffed.
"that's it, all right revoked"
instead of replying, charlie just rolled her eyes and continued walking down the aisle.

instagram

liked by emilia and 126,347 others
charlie made damien stop and take pictures of me 😏😏

tagged: damien

damien ur welcome loser

emilia bring us the snacks 😸😸😸😸

jaedenwesley we're hungry and waiting on you😔

wyattoleff bring us food or perish 🙂🙂

sophialillis yeah! bring them food 😘

a/n: this is sort of a filler chapter but i'll post a better update soon, i promise!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 26K 53
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
202K 5.4K 67
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
81.1K 2.3K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
568K 9K 125
You can clearly tell who my favorite drivers are....