Exhale (Completed)

By BoingxGorgeous

Maya Hart was no angel when she was younger yet she knew she was doing things the right way. Now at the age o... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Which One?
Which One?
Which One?
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Author's Note
Author's Note
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Author's Note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Cover 👇
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Which One
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Babies
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Author's Note
Chapter 29
Author's Note

Chapter 6

287 10 1
By BoingxGorgeous

Maya looks down at her stomach as she tries to process the date.

Wednesday, 21 August.

She was twelve weeks and with that whole thing she had to try very hard not to tell everyone about it immediately.
But she knew she wouldn't be able to get it right.
How on earth is she supposed to do that?
She can't.

"What you thinking about, Gorgeous? Your mind is elsewhere again," Josh said
"I know. But it's not often that my mind is elsewhere. Maybe Kb just like preoccupied with the twins. Can't believe I'm already twelve weeks," Maya said.
"Neither can I. But we are lucky to have a lot of things that we do have. And you also don't have the pregnancy very rough which I am glad for. Some woman I know get it very rough," Josh said.
"I know. But let's not think about that right now. We agreed to wait till right now before we tell people. Who are we gonna start with?" Maya asked.
"Let's start with my brother and Topanga. They were our age when they found out about Riley," Josh said.
"Our age? You mean a year older. Because Riley was only born in December. I'm not looking forward to having my teen pregnancy judged," Maya exhaled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 82.9K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
186K 4K 26
Aelin Ashryver Whitethorn Galathynius has risked everything to save the ones she loves. One year after reclaiming Terassens Throne she is forced to d...
286K 13.8K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
205K 9.4K 59
Orm Kornnaphat's feelings for Lingling Sirilak have undergone a transformation over time. Initially, at the age of 11, Orm held an unromantic, platon...