Rivals of The Princesses ( Ch...

Od alexacrollae

A story which Rosé and Jennie are rivals for being the top student of their school. Having such big differenc... Viac

Chapter 1 : Arrivals
Author's note
Chapter 2 : "Get out of my way."
Chapter 3 : Social Project
Chapter 4: "Hanging out."
Chapter 5: "If only not."
Chapter 6: Picture
Chapter 7: Small talk
Chapter 8: Knowing
Author's Note
Notice!

Introduction

1.3K 44 3
Od alexacrollae

Kim Jennie - One of the University's Top Students who owns naturally gorgeous physical appearance, superb talents and intellegence. But her cold and powerfully timid image make everyone around her admire from a distance. She hates attention but she receives it more than she expected.

Park Chaeyoung - One of the University's Top Students who owns the charm that captures everyone because of her angel like beauty, born with talents and intellegence as well. People tend to love her and admire her more than Jennie because of her polite and kind attitude towards them. Despite of that she is still respected, they know she's more than being a friendly role model.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

39.1K 1.7K 21
A fluffy, sweet modern GL story about a mature older woman and a cute university student.
24.9K 795 42
Lisa and Jennie meet on a dating app and, after a succession of misunderstandings, they hate each other. Quite a lot. Although they would love to nev...
163K 4.4K 23
🔞⚠️ Jennie Ruby Jane Kim seemingly has everything. She is beautiful, has handsome boyfriend and is the most popular girl in her high school. But sh...
21.2K 632 14
In which a normal girl accidentally called Jennie from a famous girl group BLACKPINK without knowing. On the other hand Jennie was fed up of her idol...