๐’๐‡๐€๐ƒ๐Ž๐–๐’ // ๐‰๐€๐Œ๐„๐’...

By walkingmasterpiece

[book 1/2] Being a Malfoy was hard. Alivia Malfoy was constantly having to meet the standards her parents set... More

Main Characters
Character Aesthetics
Editing
Prologue*
Chapter 1*
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Authors Note!!
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue
Thank you!
Other Books
Sequel is up!!

Chapter 37

5.6K 150 52
By walkingmasterpiece

7 years.

That's how long I have been attending Hogwarts. It was all over. Today is the day I graduate.

Any normal person would be ecstatic to be graduating, my even feeling reminiscent.

I, however, am not a normal person. I was nervous beyond explanation and I had not stopped pacing around Narcissa's dorm room.

We had decided to get ready for our final day together, so I brought all my stuff up to her dorm and left my trunk and other belongings in the entrance hall to be brought to the train.

Narcissa had been trying to calm me down but I could not stop thinking about what I was about to do. Lucius would be going home with our parents and I'd be going home with James.

I care about my parents. I love them. I knew it would hurt them to do this but I needed to. For my sake.

It may sound selfish but I had my own beliefs and I needed to show that one way or another.

"Liv. Liv. Alivia!" Narcissa shouting broke me from my trance. I turned towards her, startled. She got up and put her hands on my shoulders. "Calm down Alivia. You will be fine."

"I know Cissy, but I'm worried. I know it will hurt them." I said.

Narcissa nodded and pulled me into a hug. "I know. I may not agree with you but it's what you want and I support that at the very least."

I smiled. "I know Cissy, thank you. That's all I could ever ask for." I whispered into her shoulder.

Narcissa patted my back and released me from the hug. "Now let's go. We're going to miss the train at this rate." She laughed.

I laughed with her and we grabbed the last of our belongings and left the room.

Entering the Common Room, I took one last look around. I smiled to myself. I would always remember this place. I met my best friends in this very room. I had my first kiss at a party here once. I even remember when Regulus and Lucius were messing around and nearly set the room on fire.

I would never forget this. Some of my best memories happened in this very room.

Narcissa tugged my arm and we both exited the Slytherin Common Room for the last time.

I stood on the edge of the Black Lake with Narcissa and Lucius at my sides. We entered the school together on the boats and no we were leaving the same way.

We got into the boats and they began moving. I looked to my left and spotted the Marauders. James caught my eye and he winked at me. I blushed and looked forward again.

We got out of the boats and stepped onto the train. I wanted to sit with Narcissa, Lucius, Severus, and Regulus for the last train ride because it would probably be a while before I see them again after this.

Lucius, Narcissa, and I finally found the compartment with Regulus and Severus. We sat down; Narcissa, Lucius and I on one side and Severus and Regulus on the other.

We spoke and laughed and joked the entire journey. I really would miss them. We would be on opposite sides of a war. A war. One I was ready to fight in. Even if it meant fighting against my own family and friends, because either way they'd still be fighting against me.

Soon, though, that journey came to an end. We pulled into the station and that's when my heart stopped because I finally remembered what I was about to do. I decided to say goodbye to my friends now.

I hugged each of them and they left, all except Lucius. I gave him a hug and he held me tightly.

"I'll miss you Lucy." I whispered.

"I'll miss you too Livy. Mother and Father aren't fetching me here. I'll be aparating home myself." Lucius replied.

I was so happy to hear those words, and he knew it. I wouldn't have to see them. This would at least make it easier.

We grabbed out stuff and left the train together, he stayed with me until James and Sirius found me.

"Little Malfoy, Malfoy." Sirius greeted.

James nodded at my brother and grabbed my hand, giving me a kiss on my temple.

"I'll see you soon Livy." And with that he apparated away.

I sniffed. Who knows when I would see him again. I turned back to Sirius and James and smiled. They not grinned back and James started pulled me towards his parents.

We reached them and I greeted them both with hugs. Then we apparated.

The Manor was still as beautiful as I remember it to be. It was light and homey compared to the Malfoy Manor, which was dark. Although I did love the Malfoy Manor for the architecture, I needed a change.

James took my bags and brought them to a spare bedroom I would be staying in. I stayed downstairs with Sirius.

"Little Malfoy?" Sirius asked.

"I'm not little." I grumbled.

"You are to me but sure." Sirius grinned and leaned onto the chair behind him.

I rolled my eyes. "What do you want Little Black?" I smirked at his expression.

"Nothing." He replied in a song-song voice. "Well maybe to annoy you a little bit." He added with a shrug.

"Oi Padfoot! Leave my girlfriend alone." James called from somewhere to my right. I looked at him and smiled. I love being called that. His girlfriend.

"Ah my boyfriend is here to save the day." I smiled. James came close and I wrapped my arms around his neck and his around my waist. I stood on my tiptoes to press a quick kiss to his lips.

I grinned when Sirius began fake gagging.

"Am I going to have to live with this for the rest of my life? Ew." Sirius complained.

Euphemia walked in and scolded Sirius, "Sirius! Leave your brother alone! Now come along you three! Dinner is ready!" She exclaimed, clapping her hands together.

Of course all good things come to an end. At least for a little while. The following morning I had received letters from both my parents and Lucius.

Lucius had only warned me about my parents wrath and that they were going to be owling me.

An hour later came my parents letters.

My mother wrote to say that she is disappointed in me and that I must return immediately. I didn't respond.

My father said that I am being foolish and needed to come home. I didn't reply.

I sat on my bed, the three letters scattered across my bed. A knock on the door caused me to look up.

"Come in." I called softly.

James pokes his head in. "Liv? Are you okay? What's wrong?"

He moved to sit on the end of the bed. He looked at the letter then at me, I nodded and he picked one up and read it. Then he read the other two.

"Oh Liv. You don't have to stay here. If you really want to, you can go back to your parents." James said carefully. He grabbed my hand with his and gently rubbed his thumb over my knuckles.

"I miss them, I do, but if I go back that means choosing the dark side. I don't want to do that." My voice cracked as I spoke. Tears fell from my eyes, running down my cheeks.

James didn't say anything but pulled me into a tight hug. I hugged him back. Once I had finished crying I pulled away and wipe my face with my sleeve.

"Why don't you get some rest?" James said. I nodded and laid down. James threw and blanket over me and kissed me on the forehead.

Before he could leave I grabbed his forearm. He looked back. "Stay. Please." I asked.

He smiled and nodded. I moved up to allow him to lay next to me. He climbed under the blanket and wrapped his arms around me while I rest my head on his chest.

"I love you so much Alivia." James said when he thought I was asleep.

"I love you too." I whispered back before falling asleep.

_________________________________________
Hello Lovelies! Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

I published a book called Aesthetics, where I will be posting aesthetics I made during this lockdown and quarantine and maybe even after. I posted the first aesthetics and feel free to make requests if you want.

I also have a Tumblr blog where I will also be posting these aesthetics and more. I would greatly appreciate it if you followed

Thank you!! Stay safe and stay home!! <3

– mysticpanda xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 218 43
"Quite a provocative little thing aren't you" his deep voice dripped like honey. "I don't know what you're talking about" I said innocently, manoeuv...
132K 2.3K 27
What happens when Aquila Black, twin sister of Regulus Black and younger sister of Sirius Black, comes to Hogwarts with her brothers after being at...
237K 5K 42
*edited* Aliza Potter (twin sister of James Potter) is starting her first year at Hogwarts after being expelled from Beaxbatons school for mischievou...
333K 15.4K 129
- ส€แด‡ษขแดœสŸแดœs ส™สŸแด€แด„แด‹ า“แด€ษดา“ษชแด„แด›ษชแดษด "You. Me. Hogsmeade. Tomorrow" Romie demands, leaving no room for objection. Regulus slowly lifts his head from his book...