Samhain~ An OC Book

Bởi Autumn_Detective

Just a book for OC's which I'm going to put work into so it looks fancy~ Xem Thêm

~𝑪𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒂 𝑹𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒔~
~𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒎 𝑳𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒘𝒐𝒐𝒅~
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑾𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝑺𝒐𝒄𝒊𝒆𝒕𝒚| 𝑨𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒂
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑾𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝑺𝒐𝒄𝒊𝒆𝒕𝒚| 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒐𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒂
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑾𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝑺𝒐𝒄𝒊𝒆𝒕𝒚| 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒏
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒉 𝑪𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑼𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝒏𝒆
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒉 𝑪𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒆𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒉 𝑪𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒂𝒊𝒏
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒉 𝑪𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕| 𝑬𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒍𝒅
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒐𝒏
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒑𝒊𝒐𝒏
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔|𝑫𝒊𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝑴𝒂𝒍𝒆
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒏
|𝑺𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝒂𝒌 𝑯𝒊𝒈𝒉| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒌𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓
|𝑺𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝒂𝒌 𝑯𝒊𝒈𝒉| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑨𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒔𝒕
|𝑺𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝒂𝒌 𝑯𝒊𝒈𝒉| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑬𝒙𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝑺𝒕𝒖𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕
|𝑺𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝒂𝒌 𝑯𝒊𝒈𝒉| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒑𝒍𝒆'𝒔 𝑫𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒓
|𝑳𝒂 𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑫'𝒐𝒓| 𝑭𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑳𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑺𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔
|𝑳𝒂 𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑫'𝒐𝒓| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑲𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑶𝒇 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑲𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒅𝒐𝒎
|𝑳𝒂 𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑫'𝒐𝒓| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝑲𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑼𝒏𝒔𝒑𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒑𝒉𝒆𝒄𝒚| 𝑨𝒗𝒂 𝑻𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒏
|𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒑'𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕| 𝑴𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒚
|𝑴𝒂𝒍𝒆 𝑲𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕| 𝑴𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒚
|𝑭𝒆𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒆 𝑲𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕| 𝑴𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒚
| 𝑸𝒖𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒎 |𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆 𝑾𝒆𝒔𝒕
|𝑼𝒎𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑨𝒄𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒎𝒚| 𝑵𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
|𝑼𝒎𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑨𝒄𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒎𝒚| 𝑵𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔|𝑴𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒚|
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑶𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒇𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒃| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑶𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒊𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑮𝒐𝒕𝒉
|𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑻𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒔| 𝑲𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒊
|𝑯𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒆| 𝑻𝒉𝒚 𝑯𝒖𝒓𝒕 𝑴𝒚 𝑺𝒐𝒖𝒍
|𝑯𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒆| 𝑳𝒆𝒕 𝑴𝒆 𝑫𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝑺𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒍𝒚
|𝑯𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒆| 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝑪𝒂𝒍𝒎 𝑶𝒓 𝑳𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆
|𝑯𝒂𝒚𝒘𝒊𝒓𝒆| 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒐𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒂 𝑻𝒐𝒏𝒌𝒔
|𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝑴𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄|
|𝑭𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒔| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑳𝒊𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒅
|𝑯𝑷 𝑹𝑷| 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒐𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒂 𝑺𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒔
|𝑯𝑷 𝑹𝑷| 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒂𝒍𝒚𝒏 𝑨𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒓
|𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝑶𝒇 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒕| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑨𝒄𝒂𝒅𝒎𝒚 𝑮𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔| 𝑵𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝒏𝒆
|𝑽𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝑳𝒊𝒕 𝑪𝒍𝒖𝒃| 𝑪𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝑭𝒐𝒐𝒍
|𝑽𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝑳𝒊𝒕 𝑪𝒍𝒖𝒃| 𝑪𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝑰𝒏𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒐𝒓
|𝑷𝑨𝑺𝑺𝑬𝑹𝑰𝑵𝑬| 𝙸 𝙵𝚎𝚕𝚝 𝙰 𝙵𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕 𝙸𝚗 𝙼𝚢 𝙱𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗
|𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙍𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙍𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣| 𝘾𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙤 𝙍𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙙𝙞
|𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙍𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙍𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣| 𝘽𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚 𝘼𝙢𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙞𝙨𝙚
|𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙍𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙍𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣| 𝙎𝙖𝙛𝙞𝙮𝙖 𝙍𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙙𝙞
|𝘿𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙄𝙣 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘿𝙖𝙧𝙠| 𝙄 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙝𝙚 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙨!
|𝙑𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙩| 𝙆𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙅𝙤𝙮
|𝙑𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙩| 𝙍𝙚𝙮𝙣𝙖

| 𝑻𝑶 𝑲𝑰𝑳𝑳 𝑨 𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑮𝑫𝑶𝑴 | 𝑴𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒂 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚𝒓

60 4 4
Bởi Autumn_Detective

𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙴: Make me a Martyr
𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚂𝙴: House Blackthorn
𝙵𝚄𝙻𝙻 𝙽𝙰𝙼𝙴: Ember Winds Blackthorn
𝙽𝙸𝙲𝙺𝙽𝙰𝙼𝙴: Em
𝙰𝙻𝙸𝙰𝚂: None
𝙰𝙶𝙴: 15
𝙱𝙸𝙾𝙻𝙾𝙸𝙶𝙲𝙰𝙻 𝚂𝙴𝚇: Female
𝙶𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙴𝚁 𝙸𝙳𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚃𝚈: Female
𝚁𝙾𝙼𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙸𝙲 𝙾𝚁𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽: Bi-Romantic
𝚂𝙴𝚇𝚄𝙰𝙻 𝙾𝚁𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽: Bisexual
𝙼𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚃𝚄𝚂: Single
𝙷𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃: 5,7
𝙵𝙰𝙲𝙴 𝙲𝙻𝙰𝙸𝙼: Amybeth McNulty

𝙿𝙴𝚁𝚂𝙾𝙽𝙰𝙸𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚈: Ember is a joy to be around. She radiates hope even if the odds are against here. Nothing can stop her from being a beacon of hope and determination. She is the definition of light hearted fun. She'll tease and prank. But she never means harm and never ever has a malice intent to it. She likes to mess with people and joke around. Her soul desire is to have fun and gain a few smiles and giggles here and there. And we'd be lying if we didn't admit that her pranks are pretty darn good.

She's a pure trickster at heart and loves to get you thinking about every possibility. She is of course playful and absolutely loves joking with her friends. She can get quite creative and witty with her jokes, even her insults too. She has a habit of swearing like a sailor, but most of the time, it's hardly directed at someone. Only in rare occasions when you manage to really pîss her off.

Shes quite cheerful and a little bit talkative, she mostly never frowns unless your frowning. She isn't quite the chatterbox when you first meet her, but once she's warmed up to you, it's like she can't stop. She's sociable, yet she knows when to back down. She surprisingly has an off switch and can sense when people aren't in the mood. She is quite calm and chill to be honest, knowing when to enjoy the silence when she can.

Ember has an adventurous soul. She loves exploring and adventuring new things and places that she's never been before, she wants to see every nook and cranny the place has to offer. She's curious and she wants to know everything the world has to offer! Heck! She wants to see the world! She wants to live out every memory she can. She can get a bit distracted since if she sees something new, she's going there.

She's kind and passionate, always there to lend a helping hand when she can. She hates to see people down in the dumps and will do her best to make them smile. But although she is empathic, she's not an idiot, and can't be that. easily fooled. Shes headstrong and actually quite stubborn, she won't back down and she'll stick up for herself. She can get a bit sassy and protective sometimes, especially when it comes to her work and family. And my does she have an attitude, she may even act bitter towards others she dislike. She can sometimes use her words and appearance to her advantage, how could such a sweet young girl ever do wrong?

She's intelligent and certainly clever, she knows her facts and won't change them for anyone. Yet, she knows when to hold her tongue. She's quite book smart given how her people are quite the bookworms. She's observant and resourceful, knowing how to make an advantage out of her surroundings. She knows a good opportunity when she sees one. Although she is quite the smarty pants, she isn't one to brag. She would rather spread her knowledge, than to boast about it. Though, sometimes she can get carried away when talking about something she loves, she's quite passionate in her interests.

Ember is a big day dreamer! Like a massive one! She gets so lost in thought that she may forgot the time, or even the date. She either has a bunch of ideas brewing her in mind, Or maybe it's just the fact that she's dreaming of places to go and vista! She likes to plan and read about places she wishes to go too, and normally has a bunch of random facts about that certain place. She loves to live in the moment but she can't help dreaming about the future!

Another thing about Ember is that she's creative and hardworking , so much in fact that she's quite the inventor. She likes to build and make things. She likes to bring things to life to aid and assist her, or maybe to just see how far she can go! She spends hours drawing blueprints or ideas and another few hours making the thing. She'll get so lost in her work and might forgot about other important things like balls or meetings. She is of course hardworking, but can overwork herself. Her room is honesty a mess and she always has screws and bolts on her. She doesn't exactly enjoy the fact that she has to keep this all under wraps, she would like to share her inventions with her family but she knows her father wouldn't be approving of it.

𝙿𝙾𝚆𝙴𝚁𝚂: none
𝙾𝙿𝙸𝙽𝙾𝙽𝚂 𝙾𝙽
-WITCH HUNTS: She sees it as a terrible thing, people shouldn't have been hunted because of who they are. While she does agree actions should have consequences as if a witch did harm someone, then it would only be right to punish them. But not the entire community who did nothing wrong.
-SEXISM: She of course hates this. As a young princess who is not even seen as a royal member by the court this is very obvious in her every day life. She knows so much and can do so much, but because of her gender she's limited? She doesn't find it fair, yet she doesn't voice her opinion on it.
-HOMOPHOBIA: She still has mixed feelings on this topic. While she does feel attraction to girls, she is still conflicted whether it is natural or not, or some short of unnatural occurrence.

𝙱𝚁𝙸𝙴𝙵 𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺𝚂𝚃𝙾𝚁𝚈: While growing up, Ember was always looked at differently due to who her mother was. Her mother's marriage to her father was labelled as fraudulent and because of that she is not seen as a legitimate heir nor is she even recognised as a princess by the prominent religious leaders. While it slightly bothered her, she looked for things to take her mind of it. She had quite a lot of free time compared to her other siblings, and she would mostly be in the library reading and learning. She also had the hobby of fixing broken things. Whether it would be a hinge, telescope or compass, she's be able to fix it. As she grew older she started to make her own things rather than fixing them, true she does often have to hide them from her siblings but at least she has something to past the time.
𝙿𝙴𝚃𝚂 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙿𝙽𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂: Ember owns a beautiful brown horse named Gideon and a grey hound named Scott.
𝙰𝙻𝙸𝙶𝙴𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃: Chaotic good
𝚃𝙷𝙴𝙼𝙴 𝚂𝙾𝙽𝙶: King of the clouds- P!ATD
𝙴𝚇𝚃𝚁𝙰:Ember has a gift with tools and bolts. She loves Inventing and creating new things, especially things that are useful. She's observant and resourceful and can use her surroundings to her advantage. She is a true explorer in heart, and is quite the navigator. Ember is also pretty neat at horse riding, but she isn't a professional, she just likes to ride free!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

50.3K 131 16
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
193K 415 21
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
30.9K 2.1K 53
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
206K 1K 192
Mature content