๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ฒ ยป ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๏ฟฝ...

By hyunwoobabieee

๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ * shownu x changkyun 02.1... More

I : new neighbor
II : stranger
III : come over
IV : friends
V : garden boy
VI : alone
VII : dark
VIII : my past
IX : walking
X : hyungwon
XI : party planning
XII : fence
XIII : old lady
XIV : pretty boy
XV : my friends
XVI : military
XVII : hair dye
XVIII : sleepover
XIX : party
XX : hey
XXI : together
XXII : drunk
XXIII : party's over
XXIV : hangovers
XXV : breakfast
XXVI : ex boyfriends
XXVII : help
XXVIII : presents
XXIX : forever
XXX : trips
XXXI : drinking games
XXXII : what
XXXIII : im sorry
XXXIV : normal
XXXV : confession
XXXVI : goodbye
XXXVII : dead
XXXVIII : don't go
XXXIX : unbelievable
XL : four years
XLI : introductions
XLII : here it goes

XLIII : kiss me

5 1 0
By hyunwoobabieee

changkyun was slightly drunk as he sat beside shownu on the couch. the three others were in the kitchen currently trying to out drink each other.

of course jooheon would win but they still tried. "i miss you a lot" changkyun whispered as he intertwined his fingers with shownu's.

he smiled and looked up to meet the eyes of the black haired boy. "i want you to be my boyfriend" he suddenly said which made changkyun's heart pound in his chest.

the boy blushed yet he immediately nodded his head and smiled. shownu smiled back which made changkyun melt.

"can you kiss me?" he suddenly asked which startled shownu. the man chuckled at the simple question.

changkyun let out a huff as he blushed once again and turned his head away. "you don't have to ask" shownu said as he grabbed changkyun's jaw and turned him towards himself.

suddenly his lips were against his own and he felt his heart flutter. he wrapped his arms around shownu and pulled him closer.

they pulled away with smiles just as jooheon came to the living room. "you two have to get fucked up too, come on baby" he said to his best friend, changkyun.

the boy chuckled as he was being dragged away by the now, blue haired, male. shownu quickly followed after just as they handed changkyun a shot.

"to shownu finally asking me out" changkyun giggled as he put his shot in the air. shownu grabbed his own and they all clinked their glasses before taking the shots.

he never expected shownu to make him as happy as he did. "don't leave me again or i'll kick your ass" changkyun told shownu as he wrapped his arms around his waist.

shownu chuckled softly as he nodded. "i wasn't even thinking of doing so" shownu informed him.

"but you'll have to come on my business trips with me" he said as he hugged the smaller male back. "i'm okay with that" changkyun said just as shownu leaned down to peck him on the lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 145 17
dont read if youre gonna leave hate comment , be mindful when doing activity online .
695K 70.3K 113
โ™• started chatting with you ยฉ 1YANAN โ€ข 2017
56.7K 4.8K 29
in which changkyun teaches kihyun to love life, meanwhile kihyun teaches changkyun to love himself. ยฉ jooheonssi 2017
1.2K 98 23
maybe we are the soulmates that aren't meant to be together.