◇Izuku's evil twin sister◇ (B...

By 6_KaRe_6

*DISCONTINUED* You're name is izaka midoryia. You grew up with your twin brother izuku midoryia and your mom... More

《IZUKU!》Ch.1
《USJ》ch.2
《No you, Don't!》 ch.3
《U.A.》ch. 4
《First day》 ch.5
《Combat》ch.6
《Sports festival》ch.7
《Gran torino》ch.8
《One for all》ch.10
《Practical exam》ch.11
《Arcade》ch.12
《Camp》ch. 13
《All for one》ch. 14
Kacchan ( Katsuki Birthday special!)
《license》ch. 15
《Mirio Togata》ch. 16
Izuku birthday special!
ch. 17

《Stain》ch.9

1K 20 14
By 6_KaRe_6

Izaka POV

Me and izuku stil shaking a bit, trying to hold our power contained and at 5% throughout our whole body.
"So kids you think you can handle it? We'll begin with 3 minutes." Gran torino said starting a timer. "Ok.. for what?" Izuku asked. "That's the time you have and hit me with a smash." He said stretching. Then he began going around the room blasting everywhere. We heard him come from behind until we turned our faces only to get kicked.

"If you cant hold yourself against an old man, how will you save the ones in need?" He kept blasting around the room making us think. 'One for all-' we got kicked again. 'I need time to get the power working again!' He kept going around the room kicking us. 'We just need a place to-' I shot my eyes to under the couch. I looked towards izuku and nodded. We both went under the couch and activated our quirk.

"Trying to buy time wont work!" He was heading towards the couch and me and izuku sent a smash. 'NOW'S OUR CHANCE!'

"Trying to keep me off you for a minute. Now that was a good idea!" He smirked at us. We shot ourselves up and aimed for a punch.

'One for all... FULL COWLING!' But yet he dogged it again! We landed on the floor. 'From behind!' We jumped up in the air and pressed ourselves against the ceiling. We boosted ourselves towards him throwing another punch. "Smash!" We yelled. He dogged again.

'He dogged that too!?!' Then he went from behind us and kicked us to the wall, falling to the floor and groaning.

"Times up." Gran torino said clicking the timer. "It was hard keeping it up like that." I said rubbing my head. "Guess we still have a lot of work to do." Izuku said.

"Nice work. You two managed to attack me while I had my guard down, thanks to your analysis. You must think a lot about strategie and fighting." He told us turning around.

Me and izuku just kept mumbling to ourselves thinking on how to act next time.

"Alright, no time to rest. Let's keep training." Gran torino said snapping us out of our thoughts. We got up and stood tall.

"Yeah! Please what's next sir!" Me and izuku asked. "Something very important. We haven't had any breakfast this morning." He said in a cheery tone. "Huh? Oh-oh! Your right!" Izuku said.

"So why dont you go and heat up those pastries again-" he stopped mid- walking and looked at the pastries that were now on the floor. "THEIR ALL RUINED!" He shouted. "Dont worry we'll go get more!" Me and izuku ran out the house.

Me and izuku were walking to the store. "Full cowling... that's our next step in making this quirk our own." Izuku said looking at his hands. "Yup.. we still have a long road ahead of us.. yet we see where we need to go now. It's with full cowling." I smiled at him.

~ skip to day 3 of the internships.~

"Get ready kids. We're going out to fight some villains." Gran torino said pointing to out side. "Wh- just like that?" I asked. "If you only go against me, you'll be in trouble when you two come across someone the complete opposite." He walked down the stairs while me and izuku followed.

"The key is to get you to against different villians in different situations. This is a internship after all, you shouldn't be really surprised about this." He said. "We get what your saying, and we totally agree." I said. "But we think we need more time to prepare ourselves." Izuku continued.

"What I've heard is that you've already come in combat with some real villains and you were with them girl. You'll be just fine. We're not going against anyone that big." He said continuing walking.

He put up a hand to stop a taxi driving by. "It wont do us any good hanging around here. Due to the low population here the crime rate is pretty low. That's why there's so many hero agencies in the urban areas, theres a lot more crime there." He said as we drove off in the taxi.

"The higher the population density the more crime you'll find." We were going to another city that's more populated so we can find more villians. Which means we were gonna pass hosu city. 'I wonder how Iida's doing there.'

~

We were on the train and izuku asked. "This is train isn't gonna get there until pretty late, are you sure that's ok?" he replied,"That's why I picked it." Izuku pulled out his phone and was checking his messages. "You kids these days, do nothing but go on your cellphones." Gran torino said.

"What's wrong izuku?" I asked and peeking over to his phone since he looked worried. "Iida read my message but he never takes longer that 3 minutes to reply.." I took that to thought for a second till a man said.

"Woah! Did you you see that!? A building exploded!" We all began to slowly get off our seats. "Passengers, please hold on to your seats." The lady on the speaker said. Then the train stopped causing us all to get pushed forward. We saw a hero crash in the train and his head smashed to the ground.

Then something with wings and a head with no skull but a brain. "A nomu!" Me and izuku shouted in fear. "I want you to stay back! You hear me!" Gran torino said then blasted off to beat the nomu. "GRAN TORINO!" me and izuku shouted from the big hole in the center of the train as he flew away fighting a nomu.

Me and izuku looked out to the distance as we saw fire and smoke surrounding a part of the city. "No way... what the heck is happening!?" Me and izuku shouted. Police arrived at the train. Me and izuku knew we had to do something. "Stay here! We're going after him!" We said and ran off the train with the police officer shouting at us but yet we ignored.

'What is more nomu doing here!? I thought the one at the USJ would be the last!? Nevermind! I dont have time to think! I need to go help!' I began to activate my quirk with izuku. 'One for all.... Full cowling!' Me and izuku jumped from the roof to another. 'Gran torino.. please be alright!'

While running through the crowds me and izuku couldn't help but think how we're supposed to help. "Izaka! Do you know anything that can help us with this attack?" He asked me. "No, I never even knew there were more nomu!" I said till we heard someone say, "Tenya! Tenya where are you!?" From a alley way.

Me and izuku went down the alley and when we went through there was a bus flying towards us then exploded. Heroes came and I saw nomu surrounding the area.

'This is bad... to bad!' I thought as we saw a hero called 'Manual'. 'Manual... that's the hero that Iida signed up to work for in the internship!' "Why'd you run off by yourself.. where the hell are you Tenya!" He said helping out the heroes.

'Iida ran off from a fight like this? That doesn't sound like him at all.. we wouldn't be able to ignore something like this.'

"Your in the way kids! Get out of here!" A hero told us. "Right! We're so sorry." We said and hid behind a wall.

"Its not like Iida to run off when something like this is happening in front of him!" Izuku said. "Wait... hosu city.." I looked up to izuku. "Hosu... iida... hero killer... nomu..." izuku mumbled in fear. "Dont tell me-" I got up and clenched my fist. Izuku's eyes and mine widened from what we just found out.

~

We kept running and looking near places far from the attack to find Iida. We even accomplished on climbing up the buildings buy jumping on each side. "Izaka.. I may have a weird theory yet it might be true..." he said running. "What is it?" I asked. "I think the hero killer might be working with the League of villians!"

'W-what? No... impossible... they always despised him... could they have actually recruited him!?'

"IZAKA!" Izuku shouted to break me from my thoughts. "I dont know izuku! I'll tell you later what I think but right now let's go find Iida!" I said.

~

Before we knew it, izuku punched stain in the face and I went for the stomach. Izuku stood guard and I went to help Iida. "Iida! Are you alright!?" He looked at me with shock. "I-I- Izaka... y-you have a-a q-q-quirk-k?" He asked. "Ill explain later! Can you get up!?" I asked him attempting to pick him up. "N-no.." he mumbled.

"Don't you worry Iida! We're gonna save you!" Me and izuku said and stood in a fighting position guarding Iida. "Let's go Iida. Run towards the city and find the pro's." Izuku said. "He can't. He cant move." I told izuku. "I-it m-ust be h-his q-quirk" Iida informed.

"Izaka... never knew you became a hero... came in and made a dramatic entrance. But I had to finish my job and kill this so called hero till your friend here dropped in." He threatened us and izuku was sure scared but threats dont bother me. I've learned to not get effected from dark auras... and death stares. Yet stain still tried it on me.

"I don't wanna fight you stain. I never had to much hatred for you like I did to handyman." I said. "Neither did i.. but he offered a deal. And all I have to do is kill the kid next to you." He pointed to izuku with his sword. "He looks a lot like you now that I've seen you next to each other.. dont tell me... he's your brother?" He smirked licking his lips.

"Even if he is. I'm not letting you hurt them!" I shouted stepping in front of izuku. "Stop.. t-this h-has n-noth-thing to do with y-you." Iida said. I began to tie my hair up.

"Meddling when you dont need to is the essence of becoming a hero!" Me and izuku shouted in a fighting stance. Stain let off a evil grin. Me and izuku came charging at him. We got in close so he cant attack.

'Watch the blades!' I saw him pull one as I jumped in the air and izuku went from under him. He turned his sword to see izuku gone. He looked up and saw me and izuku on top of him going for a smash. "5% DETROIT SMASH!" Me and izuku yelled punching stain to the ground.

'Did it work!?' I look up and saw stain. 'My full cowling worked! Maybe we can fight!' Then I saw stain grin. 'Why is He-' he picked up his sword and licked it.

"No- WAIT-" Next thing I knew was I couldn't move my body. 'Damn it! I cant move!' "There are lots of heroes here who are all talk. But I think you two are worthy of staying alive." He walked passed us as I saw blood on the ends of his blade.

'That's it! The blood! I always knew it had something to do with cutting! The blood he licks paralyzes the person! How did I not realize!'

He walked up to Iida and held the sword towards his face. "N-no! Stop it!" I shouted. He lifted his sword getting ready to stab him. "GET AWAY!" Izuku shouted.

Then a blast of fire flew back stain. "Great, today is full of destractions." Stain said. "Your gonna need more details next time midoryia. I was almost too late to stop this guy." Todoroki said with flames coming out from the side of his body.

"H-how did you get here!?" I asked. "Y-your using your left side?" Izuku mumbled. "How did I get here? You not one to send cryptic messages without a reason are you?" Todoroki said.

I looked at izuku and thought. 'He must've sent out our location while we were about to fight!' Todoroki made ice under us and slid us down to safety. "Since you didn't write a reason I assumed you were in trouble. No need to worry now, the pro heroes with be here any minute!" He said blasting towards stain.

"Todoroki! Dont let him get any of your blood! He can paralyze you just by swallowing it!" I warned him. "Swallows his opponents blood to stop then from moving. All I have to do is keep my distance." Then a knife went flying near todoroki's face giving him a slight cut from it.

Soon todoroki made a wall blocking stain's view. 'NO!' I felt my hand twitch. 'I can move!' I saw stain going for the hero to stab him. Izuku then jumped in and grabbed him dragging him against the wall.

"I'm not sure why, but I'm able to move now!" Izuku shouted. "so he has a time limit.." todoroki said. "That kid should be the last to move... we still cant move a muscle." The hero said.

I saw stain elbow izuku and made him drop to the ground. I activated my quirk and ran towards stain. "IZAKA DODGE!" I heard todoroki then moved out the way allowing him to blow ice at stain.

I moved back to go help izuku get back behind todoroki. "I have three guesses on his quirk-" I cut izuku off. "He has a time limit on whatever blood type you have." I heard the hero say, "then I'm type B" the Iida said, "I'm type A" I glared at stain.

"So you found it out? Bravo.. very impressive." Stain grinned. "Me and izuku will attack from the front, todoroki you've lost to much blood so you cover us from behind. Ok?" I planned. They nodded while me and izuku activated our quirk. "Three against 1.. this wont be easy." Stain said.

Me and izuku bounced from wall to wall just like gran torino trying to  confuse stain. Izuku went for a punch and stain dogged. He was about to cut izuku with his blade but todoroki made a ice wall blocking him. I went for a punch to his back without him noticing having him fall to the ground for a second he got back up and dashed to izuku.

'Why is he after him!? Probably because the villians told him to!' I saw izuku try to dodge his attacks. 'His fighting style completely changed!' I ran in and grabbed izuku while todoroki shot fire at stain. I saw izuku's leg cut. 'NO!' I look at izuku. "I'm sorry izaka, todoroki." Next thing I knew he was paralyzed in my arms. "Damn it!" I put izuku down and saw stain come charging towards me. I tried my hardest to dodge every attack. The second he was going to cut me todoroki shot fire at him again.

Then I felt by body stop. 'No..no, no, no!' I shot my eyes to stain and saw him lick my blood. "Todoroki!" I shouted warning him. "Has anyone told you, you rely on your quirk to much!?" I felt my eyes widen. Todoroki was shocked because those were my exact words. "TODOROKI! DONT LISTEN TO HIM." Then I saw stain going from under his attack and his blade about to cut todoroki's shoulder off.

"NO!" I shouted. Everything felt like it was going in slow motion as we saw Iida kick stain in the stomach stopping him from cutting todoroki. I smiled from joy. "Yes!" I relaxed my self for a second then looked back up as the boys fought off stain.

'I have to get up! Come on! Get up!' I heard izuku grunt in pain. He got up and activated his quirk. "Izuku! Your leg!" I told him. He ignored it and jumped towards stain as Iida followed. And they both got solid hits on him.

'YES!'

I finally felt myself able to move. 'GO!' I jumped up to the boys and punched stain down so he cant go anywhere. Todoroki shot him with his flames to stains face making him completely knocked out. We were falling till todoroki made ice for us to slide down on.

We got up and saw stain completely knocked out on ice. "He's finally defeated... now let's tie him up before he can wake and bring him to the streets so the heroes can deal with him." I said.

~

We tied him up and the pro hero carried izuku since his leg was injured. "Good thing someone threw these in the dumpster." Todoroki said holding the rope. "Todoroki, I can take it from here!" Iida insisted. "Are you forgetting you arms are messed up?" He said. "Yeah, so are yours todoroki. So leave it to me since I'm the least injured." I grabbed the robe from his hand dragging stain to the street.

"What are you two doing here!?" I heard a voice call out. 'Oh no...' I look up and saw gran torino a little too mad. "How'd you find us?" I asked. "I was told to come here by someone else. I have no idea what's going on but it's good to know you two aren't dead at least." Me and izuku apologized. "Us too.." " and we're sorry.."

He scoffed. "Over there!" A hero said. Then pros came running towards our direction.
"Children?"
"Those injuries look bad."
"I'll call an ambulance right away."

"Hey wait.. look!" The pros gasped at the look of the children with the hero killer stain tied up.

They all checked on our injuries and then Iida came up to us. "You guys... got hurt because of me..." he said bowing. "I'm truly sorry... I was just so angry.." he lightly cried. "I'm sorry too Iida." Izuku said. "Me too." I said. "You went through so much by yourself.." I said, "and we couldn't tell if anything was wrong." Izuku continued. Iida continued to slowly cry.

"Hey pull yourself together. Your the class rep." Todoroki said. "Right.." he wiped his tears. Then someone started shouting. "WATCH OUT!" We all turned our heads and a nomu flew passed us grabbing me and izuku. Before I could even think, stain did. Stabbed the nomu in the eye and grabbed me and izuku.

"Everything I do is to create a stronger society." He kept holding us down. Then endeavour came. "I only one hero who is worthy of killing me.. ALL MIGHT IS WORTHY." Stain let off the darkest aura around him everyone felt the fear of his voice except me. I felt the slightest hint of fear yet I wasn't scared. Then stain stopped out of nowhere. He stood quiet. His eyes were filled white.

'He....died...' I thought to myself.

~

Soon we were at the hospital and the heroes came in. "Gran torino!" Me and izuku said. "And.. Manual.." iida mumbled. "Idiots. I could yell at you for hours right now." Gran torino said walking up to me and izuku. "Yeah sorr-" izuku got cut off by him. "But before I do.. you got a visitor." Gran torino turned around and we looked up to see the chief of police.

We were getting up for him but he insisted we stay seated. "So your the U.A. students who brought down the hero killer, huh?" He said. "We are." Todoroki replied.

The chief of police soon told us that we used our quirks and it was against the law since we weren't professional heroes and we dont have the authority to use our quirks injuring stain.

"Now wait a minute. If Iida haven't stepped in then native would've been murdered and if not the midoryias, both of them would be dead. No one even realized the hero killer was in hosu. Are you saying we should've just stood by and watch people die!?" Todoroki argued. "I agree sir. Excuse my rudeness, but I dont agree that we should've not used our quirks. If it wasn't for all 4 of us more people could have died!" Izuku got up trying to calm me and todoroki down.

"So it's ok to break the law as long as it goes your way?" The chief asked. "But sir, isn't it a hero's job to save people!" Todoroki defended. "How can we call ourselves hero's if we cant save people!" I joined.

"This is why your not a full fledged pro yet." He went off and insulted todoroki. Todoroki got mad and stomped up to him. "You damn mut!" He shouted as Iida and izuku tried to calm him down. 'I kinda agree. But I dont want to come rude to chief of police. Yet he insulted todoroki and his father! So rude!' Gran torino stopped todoroki.

The chief explained how he will cover up the scene and say that endeavour stopped him. I completely disagree but it will ruin our careers in the future of being heroes. We all apologized as the chief also thanked us for catching the hero killer.

~

Izuku went out to answer a call from uraraka and Iida got his test results. He was gonna have permanent damage on his arms. "Permanent damage!?" Izuku repeated. Iida explained how his arms were pretty messed up and that he would have trouble using them. After that todoroki said something.

"I feel kinda bad..." he said. "About what?" Izuku asked."Whenever I'm involved someone's hand gets all messed up...Is something wrong with me? Am I cursed?" We all blinked for a moment then bursted out into laughter."Oh wow torodoki I didn't know you had a sense of humor!" Izuku laughed.

"It isn't a joke, I'm like the hand crusher or something " he was serious. "Ahaha! Hand crusher! AHAHA" we all kept laughing at him while he sat confused.

~time skip to last day of the internships~

Gran torino gave us a lecture on our powers and was about to head back inside. "Wait!" Izuku stopped him. He turned around and izuku started mumbling. "Hurry now! I have pastries to eat!" Gran torino growled. "Even though your really strong and trained the number one hero... no one knows you.. you should be super famous.. but... your not.. is there a specific reason for that or what?" Izuku asked. "Yeah.. that's true... why not?" I asked.

"Oh, that's an easy one, I was just never interested in working as a pro hero." He replied. "What!?" Me and izuku asked. "There was a point in my past where I wanted to use my quirk freely without limits. That's the only reason I got my license. It's better to hear this from toshi, I mean all might. He can explain this better then me."

"Oh.. oh yeah.. ok.." izuku said. "That's it kids. Keep working hard." He said. "Oh! Yes sir! Thank you again! And bye for now!" Me and izuku said.

I helped izuku walk while he was limping on his fractured leg. "Hey kids." We stopped and turned to grab torino. "Who are you?" He asked. "Seriously!?" Me and izuku shouted. "Oh, we're izuku and izaka midoryia." We said in sync. "That's not right.." he said. I raised my eyebrows in realization and looked at izuku. He seemed to understand too. "We're, deku and iza." We said. He nodded I response and waved us goodbye.

I continued to help izuku walk as we laughed about jokes and other things that happened and headed home.

_______________________________________

3976 words!

Hope you enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.4K 1.2K 13
I'm honestly ashamed of this book. I wrote it some time ago and it just has so many things wrong in it and is overall cringe. I am planning to write...
62 4 5
(cover art created with picrew) Izuku wasn't always a lonely kid, between the ages of 1-4 he had plenty of friends. Namely his bestest friend Katsuki...
65.1K 2.1K 20
(DISCONTINUED) The life of Izuku Midoriya in this Fanfic! what will happen if Izuku is still quirk less? what happens if he is considered as a super...