𝘽𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙩 ♘ one pιece

By Sleepy_Aizawa

『" 𝕋𝕣𝕦𝕥𝕙 𝕚𝕤, 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕘𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕙𝕦𝕣𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦. 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕘𝕠𝕥𝕥𝕒' 𝕗𝕚�... More

𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚
𝙊𝙪𝙧 𝘼𝙙𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙨!
𝙀𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙖 𝘿𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣
𝙕𝙤𝙧𝙤! 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙎𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙣!
𝙊𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙎𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙢𝙖𝙣!
𝙀𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙥𝙚 𝙁𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝘾𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙖𝙣'𝙨 𝘽𝙖𝙨𝙚!
𝙇𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙄𝙨𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙙! 𝙂𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙗𝙮𝙚 𝘾𝙤𝙗𝙮!
𝘼 𝙍𝙚𝙙 𝘿𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙌𝙪𝙞𝙚𝙩 𝙑𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙜𝙚
𝘼 𝙏𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙛𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙋𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧! 𝘾𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝘽𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙮, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙋𝙞𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚!
𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙘𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙑𝙎. 𝙍𝙚𝙙-𝙉𝙤𝙨𝙚
𝘿𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙎𝙞𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣! 𝘽𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙏𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙧 𝙈𝙤𝙝𝙟𝙞 𝙑𝙎. 𝙎𝙝𝙪𝙨𝙝𝙪!
𝙀𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙖 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙍𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙪𝙚!
𝙀𝙥𝙞𝙘 𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙬𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣! 𝙎𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙕𝙤𝙧𝙤 𝙑𝙎. 𝘼𝙘𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙖𝙩 𝘾𝙖𝙗𝙖𝙟𝙞!
𝘼 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙆𝙚𝙚𝙥
𝙁𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡, 𝙊𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙏𝙤𝙬𝙣!
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙨, 𝘾𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙐𝙨𝙤𝙥𝙥!
𝙆𝙡𝙖𝙝𝙖𝙙𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝘽𝙪𝙩𝙡𝙚𝙧!
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙𝙨 𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙒𝙚𝙞𝙧𝙙𝙤! 𝙅𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙃𝙮𝙥𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙨𝙩!

𝙒𝙝𝙤 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙑𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙤𝙧? 𝘿𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙡 𝙁𝙧𝙪𝙞𝙩 𝙋𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙬𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣!

2.6K 97 6
By Sleepy_Aizawa

The mayor, Mohji, Cabaji and Zoro were still lying knocked out on the ground, quite pathetically.

"In all my life, I've never been as mad at someone as him! That bastard Shank stole countless riches from me. I don't know how you three are connected, but I can say whatever I want about him! I've earned that!" Buggy angrily sweated as he stared the two of them down as his mind flashed back to when he was younger.

"The North Pole!"

"South Pole!"

A young Shanks wearing a straw hat and a younger Buggy had each other in a tight grip with the others shirt. The other older pirates that were apart of the same crew on board were encouraging the childish argument, shouting cheers to settle the fight.

"That's what you say!" Buggy remarked.

"Right! And I'm gonna' keep saying it because I'm right, clown!" Shanks retorted, his grasp on Buggy's shirt became even tighter as the 'Clown' did so in return.

"Oh, you got guts!? I'm gonna' settle this once and for all!" Buggy declared.

"Go ahead and try!"

"Alright you bastard, I'm gonna' bust you up flashily!"

"Counter-attack!"

The crew had become even more rowdy, some even taking bets on who would win as the two wrestled over the pettiest of arguments, only to be stopped before the winner was decided as someone punched both of their heads, leaving steaming bumps and successfully quieting the audience.

"Knock it off!"

The two boys looked up only to reveal a young girl who was looking down at the two males with a glare in her eyes as they kneeled on the ground and clutched their heads. The girl had dark red hair, almost a maroon colour and slitted emerald green eyes that sent shivers down their spine, her fanged teeth almost sparkled in the sun as she practically hissed at them. She was very beautiful girl, yet she was also so cold.

Above her also stood the second in command of the crew, also staring down at them with veins bulging from his forehead. "Nobody but you two care which is colder, the North Pole or the South." The young girl scolded harshly as the crew began to laugh wildly as if this were the most hilarious thing they've ever heard.

"If you wanna' know so badly why don't you go on a boat and find out? Now cool it!" The vice captain also commented. In the middle of the crews laughing fit, the lookout in the crows nest yelled out to them in warning.

"Ship! Enemy ship to the North-North East!"

"Right! Get ready, time to fight!" The vice captain informed the crew in preparation for the incoming battle.

"Yes, sir!" They chanted in unison.

"Yes, I can't wait to plunder." Buggy hissed out excitedly as the other young girl smirked as well, holding a tight grip on the handle of her white wrapped blades.

"You seem happy Buggy. You too, Kagura." Shanks observed.

"Obviously! Enemy ships are just like big floating treasure chests. It's only natural for pirates to raid them, am I wrong?"

"I suppose so, but it is thrilling to take down enemies who dare oppose us." Kagura commented with a devious grin.

"Well, there's some truth to that." Shanks also admitted.

"You're too weak! You and everyone else here just don't have the pirates natural hunger and desire for plundering treasure! You don't know what it means to be a pirate!" Buggy stated confidently with his two knifes in each hand. Both Shanks and Kagura just ignored the clown knowing that he can be a little excessive sometimes and that his morals were all wrong.

The canon on their ship fired at the enemies, everyone rushed into battle to get their side's victory. Kagura took one of her blades out of the holster, striking opponents down with the back of the sword and never actually unwrapping the blades from the bandages that covered them.

Buggy also got to work, defeating an opponent and his body fell onto the ground but before he fought another one of the enemies he noticed a map in the defeated pirates shirt. "It's...a treasure map!" Buggy looked through the map with wide eyes, discovering the X that usually marked the spot, "I've never seen one before, It's incredible! Is the treasure at the bottom of the ocean?" Buggy pondered, sweat running down his forehead in the heat of the battle.

'Yes! Now my life is flashily decided.' Buggy planned with a little chuckle as he pocketed the map and hid it from any watching eyes.

The night soon came, the moon glowed brightly as the sea moved softly and the stars twinkled. It was a peaceful night, the only noise emitting off the ship came from the dining room where the pirates partied in celebration of their victory. Well, everyone but a certain red-nose.

Buggy giggled from his spot on the ship, looking at the map for what seemed like the 100th time that day. 

"Hey, Buggy!" A happy voice slurred, scaring the clown as he became still as a statue, clutching tightly onto the map. "Aren't you gonna' come celebrate with us!? We got a whole lotta' neat stuff!" A drunk Shanks waved at him with a bottle of alcohol in his hand, hanging off the platform he was on, frightening Buggy as he was afraid he had been spied on and caught.

"It's no map! I-..I..du- don't have anything hidden! Go away!" Buggy clutched the map to his chest in an attempt to hide the map as he panicked, tucking it away in his pale shirt.

"What're you talking about Buggy?" The red-head asked confused as he tilted his head.

"Oh- Uh, nothing." Buggy rushed out, still facing the opposite direction of the other boy.

"I thought I noticed two mongrels missing, and here you are." A voice spoke up scaring Buggy and Shanks, so much so that the latter nearly fell off the roof he was hanging off of.

Buggy sighed as a few seconds later the three were sitting on the room, staring out into the darkness of the ocean and sky. "You two said you were going to leave this ship sometime, right? So, what do you plan to do?" Buggy asked almost softly to the other two.

"Well...I suppose I just want to be free," Kagura replied as she stared at the sky, the other two looking at her for a short moment, "I'll become a pirate...and meet all kinds of interesting people." She gathered with a grin, her four fangs poking out. Two larger ones at the top, and two smaller ones on the bottom, similar to a snake except she had the rest of her teeth.

It was irregular for Kagura to have such a peaceful expression on her face, the other two lightly blushed as they looked at her in awe then quickly looked away when they noticed her peaking at them from the corner of her eyes with a soft giggle.

"I'm gonna get my own ship and gather a reliable crew and see the world. I'm gonna take my time, all as a pirate of course." Shanks rushed out with a slight chuckle at the end.

Buggy let out a chuckle, "What a bunch of sentimental nonsense!"

"Say, what?" Shanks snapped.

"I do admire both of your fighting skills though. If you guys weren't such softies, I'd hire you as my henchmen."

Kagura scoffed in reply, "No way would I ever be your underling, don't think so dude."

"Huh?" Buggy replied confused.

Shanks paused from taking a sip from his bottle of alcohol and replied coolly for the both of them, "We have completely different outlooks on life, I think we should just follow our own paths. That's what pirates do." His reply made one of his friends smile and the other grimace.

"You think you're such an expert on pirates, but if we ever meet on the ocean, then we'd have to have a fight to the death." Buggy grinned.

"Yeah, pirates do that too." Kagura said with her side bangs slightly shading over her eyes.

"Makes sense.." Shanks also replied, leaning back with his hair covering his eyes as well. 

"You never make sense." Buggy cheekily commented. "Anyways, you said something about finding interesting loot, right?" He directed the question more to Shanks.

"Huh? Oh yeah, we found a devil-fruit." Shanks carelessly said.

"A devil-fruit?"

While Buggy and Shanks' conversation continued, neither noticed the slightly cold look on Kaguras face at the mention of a devil-fruit. "I heard that the different type of fruits are a incarnation if the sea-devil. Supposedly, if you eat one you gain devil powers but the sea will hate you and take your ability to swim."

"You have to be stupid to eat that thing." Buggy commented making the female red-head secretly sweat drop as Buggy looked at them as the mere thought of eating one was a dumb decision.

'I'd never get that treasure on the ocean floor if I could swim!' Buggy thought impishly.

"Still, I bet you could sell the fruit for millions of Beri, probably 100 million in fact." Kagura informed. Buggy scoffed lightly until his mind registered what she said.

"What!?"

The next day quickly rolled by, contrasting to the peaceful night the crew had, today was quite an eventful day. Buggy stood on top of the roof that the trio had sat on the previous night with his hand raised in the air, holding a fruit that looked like a pineapple except that it was a bright red and had swirls all over it.

"I, pirate apprentice Buggy, am about to devour this devil-fruit!" 

One of his crew mates in the crowed let out a loud laugh, "You gotta' love the kids! Never thinking of consequences." The men around him also had smiles of amusement on their faces.

Buggy then let out a victorious laugh as he quickly chowed down on the fruit making everyone gasp or look in shock. Everyone watched in anticipation, completely silent.

"Well, Buggy!? You feel any different yet?" Everyone began to chatter.

"No..Not really.." The large red-nosed boy admitted as he looked down at his body for any changes.

"Awww, was it a fake?" One of the crew members whined in a disappointed tone.

"I'm not surprised, I've never seen a real devil-fruit before." Another replied in equal disappointment and slight anger. As everyone began to chatter to each other, they remained oblivious to Buggy's devious grin that formed.

The day passed by once again, it was the middle of the night when Buggy sat in one of the smaller boats on the ship. "Yes! That worked flashily well, these guys are so gullible. I can't believe I was able to trick them so easily!" He let out a mischievous chuckle as he praised himself. "Now to jump ship before they find out the truth! With the money I'll get from selling this devil-fruit and finding the sunken treasure, I'll easily be able to form my own crew!"

"Hey there, Buggy!" A voice came from behind him, surprising Buggy as he stuffed his fist and the fruit into his mouth as he rigidly sat. "Were you just saying something?"

"Oh its you, don't scare me like that." Buggy mumbled with his mouth full of the fruit and his fist.

"Don't be so jumpy." Shanks looked over at Buggy's sweating face, "-and don't steal too much food from the kitchen, the cook will get mad!" The red-head walked away with a little wave, scolding Buggy lightly.

Buggy sighed in relief in his head, 'Oof, that was close..'

"Oh, yeah! The Captain told me to tell ya-" Shanks appeared behind Buggy, scaring him severely which caused him to swallow the fruit that was in his mouth. There was a deathly silence, the only sound heard was from the sea. Buggy sweated angrily as he paused for a moment. 

"DAMN YOU, BASTARD!" Buggy held Shanks by the front of his shirt in a tight clutch.

"Hey, what's wrong!"

"WHY-! WHY-! WHYYY!"

"What's that piece of paper?" Shanks asked obliviously, referring to Buggy's treasure map that was flying into the ocean.

"wHAh! Not my map!" Buggy yelled out as he dived into the water after it.

"Hey, Buggy!" Shanks called out, looking into the water.

'What the-! What's going on!? I can't move! Is it true that you lose your ability to swim!? Damn it!' Buggy exclaimed in his thoughts as he sunk like a rock to the bottom of the ocean.

The only thing that Shanks could see was the ripples from Buggy sinking down. "Hey..Hey what're you doing? What's going on!? Why aren't you swimming?" Shanks grabbed tightly onto the rails of the boat as he voiced his concerns, "Buggy!"

'Help...Help me..' The clown weakly thought.

"I'LL SAVE YOU, BUGGY!" Shanks dived into the water as he had realized that there was no sign of his blue haired friend.

Buggy pausing his story, growled in anger as he faced the two siblings, practically seething. "So, are you telling me Shanks saved your life?" The straw-hat wearing boy asked clueless with a grin.

'I'm curious on who that other girl was.' Elissa thought as she put her her hand to her chin.

"No! That's not the point I'm trying to get across!" Buggy furiously stepped forward as he pointed at the duo, "Because of him I was unable to swim THEREFORE, unable to obtain my second treasure! Then, I had a revelation. If I couldn't go underwater, then I'd just obtain all the treasure on dry land. Using my brand new chop-chop powers..and now, anyone that tries to touch my treasure won't live...DEATH TO THOSE WHO TRY TO STEAL MY HARD-EARNED TREASURE!" Buggy cried out as his detached upper half floated into the air holding numerous fighting knifes.

"Get back here you thief!" Buggy flew swiftly, looking as though he was about to attack Elissa who dodged in time but quickly realized he wasn't aiming for her in the first place. Nami yelled out in fear and Buggy in anger as she ran away. Elissa looked at Buggy's lower body for a moment then back to Luffy who nodded with a childish grin.

"Dammit! He spotted me!" Nami cursed out.

"You don't stand a chance from escaping from me! Now, I'm going to flashily chop you up!" Buggy exclaimed as he almost reached Nami but paused as his..lower area was in severe pain.

What happened was Elissa kicked Buggy in the balls as his mind flashed to when she had done the same thing earlier. Nami looked at Buggy who was right next to her almost comically fall over with tears in his eyes.

"Ow-..My balls..My balls..that's a cheap..shot.."

"Don't run off yet, we're not done." Luffy reminded the clown as they watched his little episode.

Meanwhile, at the townspeople's makeshift base....

A man with dark black hair and glasses stared at his pocket watch intensely, "What's wrong? The mayor's never been out this long before. I hope he's alright.." He closed the pocket watch as he looked to the other villagers around him.

"It sounded like a battle was going on in town, there's been a lot more canon-fire than usual today.." One of the women informed the group.

 "I'm going into to town to check it out, you all just stay here." An older man who didn't  have much hair declared firmly.

"I'm going with you!" A younger man with long, dark blue hair stated.

"No way, there's still pirates in town. It's still too dangerous of a situation." The older man admonished.

"Yes, exactly. That's why you need our help!" Another man volunteered, holding a large wooden sword that was used for beginners or practice.

"What kind of citizens are we if we don't help? We have got to find out what's happening!" Another reminded strongly, a whole mob of people with all sorts of items that could be used as weapons standing with him.

"You can't stop us from going. We wanna' do all we can to help out." The man with the long hair voiced all their thoughts, slightly shocking the old man to silence. 

"Then it's settled.." He stated in defeat.

The whole crowed cheers as some raised their weapons. 

"We all go together!"

"Yeah!"

"Woohoo!"

_____________

Apologies for any errors. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137 9 4
Few know about Foreston D. Lillian's past. Most people know her as the Straw Hat Pirates' Huntress. The crew knows she is Luffy's younger sister. Luf...
4.1K 160 14
The Beauty was incomparable to any other. The Beauty exuded kindness and grace. The Beauty's smile melted hearts with eyes that shined like stars. Bu...
532K 15.6K 112
[Name] was a very fragile girl, growing up she had three brothers who treated her like a sister, she didn't like violence or what so ever, she was a...
404K 11.3K 79
[BEING RE-WRITTEN AS A NEW STORY] (A One Piece My Way Story/One Piece! Various Males X Reader) Beauty of a goddess, with the strength of a warrioress...