One or two ? (Completed)

By Danylzz

" Fine , but if you touch me , I can touch you. Your body. Anywhere." " Wait what- " " Yeah. One brush gives... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
New story

14

3K 220 35
By Danylzz

" What do you think about this , Kong ? " Arthit showed Kong the necessary documents they were working on . It's been an hour now , and Kong had said nothing about it. It was just Arthit giving his ideas and Kong replying," yeah we can do that. "

" You say , what do you think ? " Kong asked Arthit .

" Argh come on Kong , I've been talking about it a lot. It's your turn now. " Arthit replied annoyed.

" Oh so you like a switch ? " Kong cocked an eyebrow. 

" Shut up and tell me about what you think about this. A penny for your thoughts? " Arthit replied still focusing on work.

K : " trust me I am willing to  give you all of me without a single penny "

"Were you born on highway ? " Arthit asked out of nowhere.

" Huh ? No why ? " Kong asked confused by Arthit's question.

" Because most of the accidents happen there." Arthit replied bluntly.

Kong was amused by Arthit's answer.

" I don't mind you and me getting into an ' accident' though " Kong smiled from ear to ear.

" Are you a real idiot or you just like showing off when I am around ? " Arthit crossed his hands across his chest.

" I don't know about being an  idiot , but there are other things I really want to show you. "

Arthit quickly threw a pen towards Kong.

" Oww baby that hurt " Kong winced.

Arthit laughed , satisfied with his perfect shot.

After a while , Arthit got up and started moving out of the cabin.

" Hey where are you going ?" Kong didn't want Arthit to leave just yet.

" Washroom. Wanna join ? " Arthit replied sarcastically.

" Would love to. " Kong got up from his place to follow Arthit.

Arthit was shocked .

Did he take my words seriously!? Damn him.

Kong was following Arthit to the washroom, when the lady at the reception called out for Arthit.

" Arthit ! You got a call ! "

Arthit looked at Kong , " I guess you have to go ahead without me now. " Arthit gave him a cheeky grin.

" Never.  I'll always follow you. " Kong replied Arthit , with a serious face.

A : "Shut up Kong ! Just go ! "

Kong chuckled and went in the direction of the washroom. Arthit moved quickly to the reception to attend the call.

A : " Hello ? "

L : " Hello sir . Good afternoon. I wanted to ask if you've checked the email yet. "

It was the same lady who had called yesterday ,same voice..... Arthit really wanted to know her identity.

A : " Oh Hi ! I checked your email. Thank you so much for the details. "

L : " It was my duty sir. You're welcome. "

Should I ask her ? What If she's really HER ? I really wish she is. But if she's not , wouldn't it be too weird too ask ?

By the time Arthit's mind was busy in debating , the call ended.

I don't know if what I'm thinking is right , but if she really is here in this city , I'd like to meet her. But what about Kong ? Should I tell Kong ? Wait why am I thinking about him !? I shouldn't. What am I even to him? Ofcourse he confessed to me , but that was just one day after he actually knew me. I cannot trust him .....argh why am I even giving it a thought. He's just a friend , yeah a friend.

Arthit headed towards the washroom.

While washing hands , Arthit was still thinking about the voice he heard on the phone. As he stepped backwards , he bumped into someone.

" I'm sor---- WHAT THE HECK !? "

Arthit was stunned as he realised the person was none other than Kong.

"Were you in the Washroom all this time !? " Arthit asked , dumbstruck to find Kong still in the Washroom.

" I was waiting for you." Kong shrugged as he walked closer to Arthit.

"W-what are you doing? " Arthit was confused when Kong started stepping towards him.

" You just accidentally bumped into me. Don't you think I should get a minute? " Kong smirked.

" W-wait this is cheating dude ! This wasn't mentioned in contract !? Only touching was mentioned ! " Arthit argued not wanting to be Kong's prey again.

" That's what it was ! ACCIDENTAL TOUCH? I get a minute. Stop complaining. " Kong moved closer to Arthit.

Uh oh ! Arthit is doomed again. Save Arthit ! Anyone ! 😂😂

Peace✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 11.6K 39
Arthit is in 2017. Kongpob is in 2020. They live in the same apartment, but in two totally different worlds. Can they find their way back to each o...
Choice By Ai

Fanfiction

66.5K 3.4K 12
At the end of the day, it is all about your choice. . . I know the description sucks! LOL! But I hope you give this fic a chance. Original pictures...
62.5K 3K 12
All Arthit wants from Kongpob is love. Is love something Kongpob willing to give his Oon? { Bitter sweet ending. Happy ending only for Arthit. } Cove...
74.7K 4K 18
No description Please read the story This is my first time, so please forgive my mistakes. I do not own the characters and the pictures used in the s...