Oblivious~Changlix✔

By BeccaBooBear11

Felix has been in love with Changbin since they met, but he's too afraid to admit it. Changbin is completely... More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
A/N
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
A/N
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Woojin
Part 2?
2.1
New Book
2.2
2.3
2.4

4

7.8K 281 142
By BeccaBooBear11

Felix' P.O.V 

"Binnie..." I said in a soft voice. He didn't respond so I moved closer and said his name again. He ignored me yet again. I rolled my eyes and moved way close enough to him, so that he could reach out and touch me. "Changbin." I said, this time a little louder.

He shivered and I smirked to think that I also had that affect on him, just like he had on me. "I know you hear me, and if you're mad about of what I think you're mad about then I think that's dumb. And very hypocritical." I told him, and he continued to ignore me, just sitting on the floor, holding what I realized was his black fluffy jacket. 

Well, I guess you could call it our jacket. He bought it a year ago and it's his favorite jacket. He lent it to me once when I forgot to wear a jacket, and after that I stole it a lot. This led to a lot of fans to wonder whose jacket it was. I had seen whole arguments about it on twitter. 

I returned my thoughts to Changbin, staring at his small but muscular frame slumped over. I don't think I had ever seen him that mad before then, and I started to feel bad but then I got an idea. I lowered myself down to the floor across from him, and stared at him. "Binnie look at me." I said in a pleading voice.

His eyes flicked up to me, still looking mad, but not as much as when I had come in here. "Hyung, can I have a kiss?" I said, tapping my cheek, playfully mocking myself from when we were still trainees. I saw him try to hide a smile, trying to keep his angry facade up as long as possible.

I smiled at him, knowing that I had somewhat succeeded in my mission. We sat there looking at each other for a long time before Jeongin burst through our door. We both whipped our heads toward the commotion to find a pajama wearing maknae in our doorway.

"Can I sleep in here tonight?" I.N asked sweetly, "Minho is in my room." He said, annoyed by his roommate's behavior. When Jisung said he needed to "blow off some steam" I didn't think he meant it like that.

I nodded to Jeongin, "You can sleep in my bed, I'm gonna play games for a bit." He just nodded sleepily, and climbed up into my bed. He fell asleep almost immediately.

I turned back to Binnie and decided to play some games to try to distract myself. I walked over and set up my three monitors. Yes, I realize that is a bit extreme, but oh well. I plugged in my headphones and put them on, submerging myself into my games.

I had played about 2 games, and I checked the time and it read 3:10 a.m. I decided that this game would be my last and tried to do my best to remember and not get sucked into a loop of "one more game".

I was 2 kills away from my record when I felt something on my shoulder and jumped in surprise, accidentally turning off the game. I groaned at my progress being lost and whipped my head around to see an amused Changbin.

I glared at him, but I couldn't stay mad at him for long. I tried to stand up, but he walked over and sat me back in my chair. I gulped loudly as he stood over me, looking very intimidating. "You need to sleep." He said, wrapping his arms around my waist and carrying me to his bed.

He laid me down and then crawled over me to lay beside me. I turned toward him to see his face, but he turned me away from him and pulled me into his body. I shivered, and Binnie nuzzled into me, whispering in my ear, "Don't worry, I'll warm you up."

That sent more shivers through my body and I cursed myself for being so sensitive for him. He put his leg over me, holding me very securely, like I was his teddy bear. I smiled to myself and felt myself relax from just being next to him. My eyes fluttered shut and my breathing changed to match Bin's as I fell asleep to the thump of his heartbeat against my back.

———

I was jolted awake from my amazing sleep by someone who was whispering to me and shaking me arm. I immediately knew who it was from the voice and reluctantly opened my eyes. In front of me was a fully dressed and awake Chan, making me wonder something.

"What time is it?" I asked him quietly, trying not to make up the adorable boy who was still wrapped around me.

"7:30." Chan answered, making me look at him angrily. "Don't give me that look. Come out to the kitchen dressed and ready and I'll tell you what the plan is." I rolled my eyes but agreed.

He left and I carefully untangled myself from the gorgeous boy who was clinging to me. I successfully escaped and took a minute to admire how peaceful he looked in that moment. I snapped out of it, remembering that I had something to do.

I quickly threw on a pair of ripped black skinny jeans, a black Harry Potter shirt and Changbin's red flannel. I slipped on a pair of plain black Vans and quietly left my room after slipping my wallet in my back pocket and grabbing my phone from my desk.

I made my way over to Chan who handed me a smoothie and then started telling my he woke me up early on our day off. "I'm going to the little cafe around the corner to meet up with Vernon. He's introducing me to his boyfriend today, and I wanted you to meet them, plus it will make Changbin jealous." He explained, making me nod in agreement.

Chan wrote a note, telling the boys where we were so they wouldn't worry. Then we put on masks and left to walk to the cafe. We rounded the corner to see the other idols sitting in a booth by the window of the cafe.

We walked in, the little bell dinged when we entered signalling to the couple that we were here. They turned to us and Vernon stood up with a smile to greet Chris. They did a handshake bro hug and then Chan led me over to the booth and nudged me to sit on the inside.

I slid in, sending a smile to the other, familiar looking boy sitting across from me. I muttered a greeting, and he seemed a bit surprised by my low voice. Chan laughed at his reaction as he slid into the booth beside me.

"He gets reactions like that all the time." Chan said laughing a little. "His voice doesn't exactly match his face very well." He said, then reached across the table to shake hands with Vernon's boyfriend. "I'm Bang Chan, and you are?"

"Boo Seungkwan." He said shaking his hand. He had a very pretty voice, and his face was very feminine. Then it hit me that he was one of the vocalists for Seventeen, the same group that Vernon was in, which made a lot more sense. "What's your name?" He asked turning to look at me as the other two boys followed.

"I'm Lee Felix." I said, reaching to shake his hand and then Vernon's. Vernon smiled at me and I admired his unique facial features, recalling that Chan had told me that Vernon was half white.

"Are you two a couple?" Vernon asked looking between me and Chan making us burst out in laughter. Vernon raised his eyebrows at us looking mildly confused.

"No," Chan said after he stopped laughing. "We're more like brothers." He explained further. "My boyfriend is back at the dorms, so I brought him along because we are trying to make his longtime crush jealous." Chan explained, causing the other boys across from us to laugh.

"Very sneaky of you." Vernon said, smiling at us. "How long have you liked this other person?" He asked seeming genuinely interested. I could definitely see why him and Chan were friends.

"Well," I said, pausing to think. "Pretty much since I laid eyes on him when I began training." I explained, looking over at Seungkwan to see him smiling at me almost as if he knew how I felt.

"That's how I was with Nonie here." He said, smiling adoringly at his boyfriend. "We started as trainees around the same time and we were inseparable back then, and have been ever since." Seungkwan said, reaching up to caress Vernon's cheek lovingly.

Vernon smiled and nudged his hand cutely. I smiled at how adorable they were, silently fanboying. "As soon as I laid eyes on this gorgeous guy, I was hooked." Vernon said kissing Seungkwan's temple, making him blush.

"I was really clingy back then. Kwannie was pretty much my emotional support human." Vernon said, and the way he was looking at Seungkwan revealed exactly how he felt. "I mean who wouldn't fall for him, have you seen his ass?" Vernon said to us in English, so his boyfriend didn't understand.

I choked on the tea that Chan had just ordered for us, and Chan just highfived Vernon. I rolled my eyes at them as Seungkwan tugged on Vernon's sleeve, wanting to know what was happening.

"It was nothing." Vernon said, patting his head reassuringly. Seungkwan glared at his boyfriend, then reached up to fix his hair. I knew that people called him a diva, and I could definitely see why. Vernon was 200% whipped, though.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 13.1K 55
"two tickets. two chances to meet hyunjin in person. the sign needs to be perfect. i take a deep breath before painting in bold black letters: I WANT...
222K 10.3K 34
"B-but I don't h-have a way to pay." "You can pay me with your body, babyboy." Changbin is failing at maths and he is DESPERATE for someone to save h...
554K 22.4K 46
The homophobic bully got a little bit tipsy and cheated on his girlfriend? The nerd fucked his bully? This is a top Seungmin FF, fight me. Highest ra...
154K 8.5K 20
❝hey changbin. is that a cell phone in your back pocket? 'cause your ass is calling m--❞ ❝shut up, felix.❞ ♡ Felix, the new student at school, finds...