Leo

By CeeCeethewriter

*Bad at descriptions so bare with me* . . . . "Leo, this is my friend Athena and she's been crushing on you s... More

CAST
Chapter 1
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 10.5
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
New story!!
Chapter 15
Number 1!!!!!!!
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Author note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
"Open" (chapter 21)
Chapter 22
Authors Note
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Mateo
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32
Authors note .
Epilogue
My New Book !!!
Bonus Chapter Pt 1
Authors note

Chapter 29

3.5K 135 53
By CeeCeethewriter

Leo's POV (finally!)

It's been a couple of months and me and Athena been great. It's been taking longer then I've expected but her surprise is finally done.

Right now she's at the shop so I'm here with Mateo at his house we needed to catch up because he still was my Bestfriend.

"So how's your relationship with Sasha." I ask seriously curious. I don't think Mateo took it serious enough to put his foot down.

He sighed loudly. "You know how that goes."

Sasha was stubborn like really stubborn but as stubborn as she was it's sad to say Mateo was that stubborn times two and that's exactly why they're not together.

Them being not together has messed up a few things.

"Listen ," I say to Mateo.

"Your acting like a little bitch." I say shocking the fuck out of him but it had to be said.

"Your the man in the relationship. Your supposed to be telling her to sit her pretty ass down if she doesn't listen fuck her food and hard or punish her and she won't do it again , are you scared of her?"

Mateo scoffed.

"I am not but I will not fight for someone who doesn't fight for me."

"Mateo I can tell you right now she loves you. But I can't tell you what she's went through to get thick skin. Your supposed to talk to her and be there for her you both just give up on each other."

He sighs.

"Fine. I'll try to talk to her but I know she won't talk to me."

I sigh also.

"I don't know who this Mateo is that acts like a little bitch but once you finish your bitch phase your going through and put on your big boy pants and get your girl man." I say looking at the time.

"Welp it's time for me to get my girl. So go work on yours." I get up and give him a man hug and walk to my car to go pick up athena from work.

It took me about ten minutes to get there. When I got there athena was talking to her customers while serving them. She truly loved her job and they loved her too.

I walked up to athena when she was done taking the order and gave her a kiss.

"Hey baby , why are you here so early?"

I shrugged my arms and crossed my hands.

"What I can't come see my girlfriend?"

She just giggled and nodded.

"Yea I guess. Anyway I'm hungry can we go get shake shack?"

I looked at her skeptically.

"Shake shack? But you hate their food."

" I know but I'm craving it I don't know why but can you take me?"

"Yea coniglietto." I said still looking at her skeptically.

After she got out of her work clothes and told Sasha to wrap up a hour early tonight we left.

As I drove to shake shack I looked at Athena and she didn't look too good.

"Coniglietto are you okay?" I ask concern lacing every word.

"I don't know I don't feel too good but it's probably just food poisoning I've been eating stuff like crazy." She says laughing it off.

"Should I take you to the emergency room or urgent care?"

She rolls her eyes and shakes her head.

"No Leo and don't get all crazy because everytime I'm sick you treat me like a baby."

I look at her and laugh.

"Because you are my baby , baby."

I see a faint pink on her pretty brown skin.

"Aww is my baby blushing."

"Shut up its just cold."

I laugh at that.

"Coniglietto it's 85 degrees out."

"Yea but when you drive fast cold air comes through and you know that I get cold easily."

I just laugh and nod. "Okay baby."

She just punches my arm and chuckles.

"Whatever."

Ten minutes later we pull up to shake shack through the drive through."

(I know the real shake shack doesn't have a drive through or I don't think so but this is Wattpad anything is possible bitches😙)

"I want the ten piece chicken bites with the barbecue sauce make that two and then a hamburger with bacon and lettuce and shack sauce no tomatoes. And get me a chocolate milkshake extra thick. No matter a fact get me two shakes then a large cup and then I'll pour both into one big cup and it will be a large shake." She says looking at me like that wasn't the largest order in the world.

I looked at her in disbelief.

"What you need me to write it down? I know it was kinda complicated."

"Athena I know you eat a lot and don't take that the wrong way but you want all of that food? And then you barely not even barely not at all eat shake shack I don't think you'll eat all of that."

If looks could kill my Italian ass would be some garlic bread. (Lol I put this in the first chapter of Leo's first POV.)

"What are you saying that I can't eat all of that or that I shouldn't eat all of that because I'm getting fat huh?"

I looked at her dumbfounded for two reasons one because of her mood change and two how she switched my words.

Deciding not to argue I just ordered the food through the voice thing. When I got out the drive way and got our food athena was already eating.

Twenty minutes later we got home and I took my food and the remainder (which wasn't a lot) of Athenas food into the house.

When we got in the house I started eating and athena started to eat the remainder of her food.

"Ok Coniglietto , I know you've been waiting for months but the surprise I've been keeping from you is finally done."

At the mention of surprise her eyes lit up.

"So are you going to show me now?"

I chuckle.

"Don't get too excited now. You'll get to see it soon and I believe you'll love it." I said getting up to give her a pec on the Lips.

"I'm going to get in the shower okay?" I said to Athena who was currently drinking her other milkshake that was probably warm by now.

She just nodded me off.

Getting my stuff and getting into the shower I started to think about me and Athenas future how everything is finally going to be perfect for us. I just hoped Mateo and Sasha would be by our side as a couple too. I wanted to see them both happy and healthy.

As I got out the shower and dried off and put some clothes on I started to walk downstairs to see what Athena was doing , she was awfully quiet.

As I walked down stairs I started to feel uneasy.

"Athena?"

I walked into the kitchen and there athena was stand turned around me. But what caught my eye was the blood running down her legs. I turned her around.

"Athena?!"

She looked at me hazily.

"Leo I don't feel too good." She said before falling into my arms.

( I wanted to stop it here so bad but I got a better one hoes🥱)

Panicking I put her down softly as I could and kissed her head and my hands were shaking.

I ran and got my keys from my jacket and picked up her now burning body to the car. I started the car and started to drive way past the speed limit.

I called Mateo on the phone.

"Hello ? This better be good you fucker , I'm doi- "

"I'm on my way to the hospital right now , Athena something-something's wrong with her she's not moving I'm driving to the hospital right now." I said close to the hospital.

"I'm on my way I'll pick up Sasha on the way." He said in a serious tone.

"Ok." I said then hung up.

Getting to the hospital I got out and grabbed Athena gently in my arms. Running into the hospital I shout for help.

"Excuse me can somebody help me my girlfriend something's happened to her she's not responding."

Nurses and doctors came rushing out grabbing Athena and getting her onto one of those hospital beds.

"Sir I can take you to the waiting room but you can't go past here you are at the best hospital in the state your girl is in good hands. Let the doctors go do their job."

I don't say anything I just nod and let her take me to the waiting room.

Ten minutes later Sasha and Mateo walk in the waiting room.

Sasha runs up to me and hugs me with tears in her eyes.

"How's she. W-where is she? Is she okay?"

"Sash I don't know I just remembering getting out the shower and there was blood and she fell out and-"

"Blood where?"

"Blood around her legs."

"You don't think she's?"

I didn't really think about it until now.

"I don't know I-I didn't even think of that."

"How would you feel?" Mateo ask stepping into the conversation.

"I would love to start a family with Athena but now I'm scared what if we lose the baby if there's even one what if I lose her what if I lose them both." I started to frantically think worse and worse to the point where I started to pull my hair.

"Mate calm down everything is gonna be fine."

After he said that we heard someone clear their throat.

"Family of Athena Reed?"

"Yes." We said running up to him.

"Well she's stable right now."

As soon as I heard that I was already asking for her room number.

"Sir calm down , she's in room 112 BUT ," he said before I could make a dash to her room.

"She's sleeping we gave her some sleep medicine but the reason she was bleeding was because well Athena is 3 weeks pregnant."

The whole world stopped I was so happy that Athena had my child inside her that's all I ever wanted but I was scared , the blood could have meant something went wrong and she could be high risk all scary thoughts crossed my mind.

"Sir!" The doctor waved in my face.

"As I was saying sir are you listening?"

I nodded apologizing.

"As I was saying Athena is three weeks pregnant."

"How's the baby? And her?" Sasha said with tears coming out her eyes.

"She's fine and the baby , well the baby is perfectly fine, the cause of the bleeding was her diet she's not been eating healthy at all as a pregnant woman you can get cravings sweet or salty , hers obviously wasn't salt and she's been eating non stop have you know about her diet?"

I shook my head in disbelief Athena was only eating sweets. Yea I gave her shake shack today but I know she had to eat a lot more than that.

"Her cholesterol is very high. Which is bad for the baby but I think she'll get it down easily. Are you the father?" She said looking at me.

"Yes and I'll make sure she's not going to eat anything sweet."

"She can eat sweets but definitely not as excessive as she's been eating. Her sugar levels were very high."

"Yea about that," Sasha says.

"Well I obviously didn't know she was pregnant but she's been only eating a lot of sweet stuff like yesterday she had a jumbo sundae for lunch and then before we closed up she ate two big slices of cake with two generous scoops of ice cream." She said looking down.

She must've seen my murderous face because she answered my question without me asking her.

"I was gonna tell you , I threatened her if she didn't stop I'll tell you and you'd get on her and she told me she'd stop."

"Well it was probably too late." The doctor said.

"It's nobodies fault really it's pregnancy hormones."

"But back on track sir your baby and girlfriend will be perfectly fine as long as she cuts her sweets down and maybe for two weeks the most she can eat anything sweet , cakes , cookies , candy , pie , pudding ice cream maybe only 3 times every two weeks. After that she can eat more but not five times a day." The doctor said smiling.

"Thank you doc I will go to her room now."

The doctor nodded and promised to see us later.

As we walked to the room I promised once Athena got out the hospital I'd spank her ass red.

As I walked into the room she was sleeping and had a iv in her arm. Once we walked in she opened her eyes.

Looking at me her eyes watered. Before she could say anything I rushed to her and hugged her as hard as I could which wasn't too hard because I knew she was healing.

"I'm going to spank your ass raw when we get out of here but for now I'm so glad your okay my coniglietto I was so scared seeing blood and seeing you fall into my arms , god I love you too much to lose you." I said not realizing tears were coming out of my eyes until she used her thumbs to wipe it away.

"Leo my baby I'm so sorry it was I just wanted sweets all day and didn't realize I was eating them too much and then I found out I was pregnant. " she said breathlessly.

I chuckle lightly because if you thought about it we were crying because she ate too much sweets but now she was in the hospital.

"Yes babe we're pregnant and I'm so happy to have my baby with you our baby is going to be so perfect." I said with so much love.

Trying to sit up lightly she looked at me shocked.

"Your really happy to have a baby with me?"

It was my turn to looked shocked. "Of course why wouldn't I?"

"I don't know I was just so scared and I don't know." She says laughing and crying again.

Before I could say something back Sasha came running in. "Are you guys done talking I need to see my bestie."

Walking behind her was Mateo.

Looking at Athena she ran over to us and hugged all over Athena.

"Oh my baby don't ever fucking scare me like that again you know how I get."

Athena laughed.

"I'm sorry babe." She said then Sasha squealed scaring the shit out of both of us.

"Athena your pregnant! Pregnant! Oh my god I'm going to be the best aunt ever."

Athena laughed.

Looking at Mateo she smiled but he didn't smile back.

"Athena what the fuck." He said making her smile falter.

"You could've lost your life your like the sister I've always wanted if something happened to you I don't know what I would do." He said frowning.

"I'm sorry." She said looking down.

Walking closer to us he pulled her into a bear hug.

"Athena I'll be back I'm going to get some food. You want something?" Sasha said after they stopped hugging.

"Ooh yes get me a pizza slice with extra cheese." And just like that folks get mood changed.

She nodded and left with Mateo who most likely was going to drive there.

I decided I was going to lay in the bed with her it was tight but I just wanted to feel her body against hers.

She started massaging my scalp.

"I'm just glad it was nothing worse, u don't know what use do without you Athena."

Before she could reply it was my phone ringing. Looking at the name it was Dad.

"Hey dad funny you called I have some great news-"

"Son , I'm calling because it's about your mother , she's in the hospital she wasn't feeling too good and she fell out I-I think it might be time . We're in Cancun right now. Come ASAP."

Without him needing to say something else I told him we'll leave today.

Fuck I spoke too soon.

HEY GUYYYYYSSS. Author here so yes this was a long chapter so sorry for not updating quick but I wasn't really feeling my ideas so I really had to think but soon this book is coming to an end so I can full time work of book two with Sasha and Mateo but their spinoff won't been too long it's going to be like 15 or 17 chapters all together then after Mateo I'm going work on my new book that's all ready 15 chapters done that I finished mad long ago 😭 so don't think that's why I haven't updated but yes I can't wait for this story I've never read nothing too similar to anything on wattpad not saying they aren't stories like that out there. So yeesss I'm so excited I've found mostly my whole cast but I need a fine white boy for the main character guy you guys know I love BWWM but I need a fine white boy send me someeee anyway love you guys 🥰 P.S this long chapter is my thank you for 44k reads almost close to 50k 🥳 so follow comment and read Mateo. Thanks loves ❤️❤️❤️ - Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

979K 16.5K 65
[Semi Edited ] Previously Know As 'Adoration' Book One In The Russo Series "So fucking tight" he praised backing up looking at my body as he thumbs m...
222K 3.9K 31
โœ“ COMPLETED โœ“ Started: 2nd NOV 2020 Finished: 23th AUG 2021 EDITING! I could feel his gaze on me as my hands slowly reached to the blood coming out...
55.1K 788 38
This is my first story sooo๐Ÿคจ He was cold, ruthless, and killed. There was no doubt that people feared him, he was the mafia don for crying out loud...
1M 60.9K 33
[COMPLETED] "We both agreed, Apollo! We said no feelings, no attachments! You promised you wouldn't get attached." I look down at my lap in worry and...