๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™ ๐™Ž๐™ฎ๐™ง๐™ช๐™ฅ โžณ ๐˜•. ๏ฟฝ...

Galing kay sweetestsinz

"๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐ˆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ, ๐ˆ'๐ ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ. ๐“๐จ ๐ฌ๏ฟฝ... Higit pa

๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21

08

3.1K 115 32
Galing kay sweetestsinz

°•♡•°

"Why did you dagger Rebekah?" Cybele breaks the very tense silence as the two Mikealson brothers walk down the roads of Mystic Falls. The three had not spoken since Klaus tried to speed run to his current lot, forgetting that Cybele did not have magic superspeed. He then proceeded to try and grab Cybele and speed off with her, which ended him having a broken jaw that instantly healed, but he did not try to touch her again.

"That is none of your concern," Is all that came from that topic. Cybele knew that he had daggered her in Chicago, but why was not certain. Stefan clearly had his memories erased from his ripper days so maybe it had to deal with him. Cybele took a glance at Elijah whose jaw was clenched and did not spare her a look.

That is how the rest of the way to Alaric Saltzman's loft that Klaus had taken over. As they three came to the apartment there was a ruckus from inside.

Klaus swings open the door with Elijah by his side, Cybele trailing behind them. Cybele subtly tried to peak over their large bodies to see what was going on in front of them. She saw Katherine pinning Stefan to a wall.

"Klaus, you're back. Look who decided to come for a visit." Katherine drawled out.

"You just keep popping up, don't you?" Klaus asked in such a condescending way, Cybele rolled her eyes. Elijah caught her doing it and sent her look.

"I need your help.. For my brother," Stefan says, ripping himself from Katherine's hold, she didn't look like she wanted to pin him anyways which was confusing. That is unless there was a reason she seemed to struggle against Klaus compulsion a few nights ago as well as just seem off. Oh shit wait a second..

"Damon?" Cybeles tries to cut in.

"Well, whatever it is, it's gonna have to wait a tick. You see, I have an obligation to my brother and ex fiance that requires my immediate attention,"

"You have to keep mentioning the ex fiance part, don't you?" Cybele asks, crossing her arms.

Elijah sets his focus on Stefan and Klaus moves away from the door. Cybele follows Klaus the entire time, something was off. "You understand how important family is, or you wouldn't be here. My brother gave me his word that he would reunite me with my own."

"And so I shall," Klaus says, spinning from his spot and shoving a dagger in Elijah's heart. Elijah lets out a loud scream and Cybele froze in her spot. She something was off but not this off. She should have suspected it, he would never let them see the rest of the family. She suld have fucking known, no he would never let Kol or even Finn out of his fucking dagger doom.

She watched as Elijah crumbled to the floor, grey veins crawling on his neck. Klaus lazily drops him to the floor. He picks up a piece of wooden stake and speeds over to Stefan. He pushes him against the same wall that Katherine had him against.

"Now, what am I gonna do with you?" He asks, shoving the stake through his stomach. Stefan loudly groans, doubling over in pain, but Klaus holds him up.

"Do you feel that? It's scraping against your heart. The slightest little movement and you're dead," Klaus smirks slowly moving the stake around. Cybele had to think, she could not go down this route following Klaus around like a lost puppy she did hundreds of years. The first smart decision she made in a few weeks. She leaned down and gave Elijah a soft kiss of the cheek.

"He's just trying to help his brother," She faintly heard Katherine say as she got off of the grown casting a look at the scene playing out before her.

The smart decision?

Run like hell.

°•♡•°

Hiding outside something called The Mystic Grill was not exactly her strongest plan, but it was a solid plan. As she used the blue eyed waiter Matt's phone charger. Surprising to her Matt remembered her from saving him from werewolf form Tyler Lockwood. She explained her situation and apologized for the passing of Elena Gilbert. The doppelganger who died beside her aunt, who died to make the famous Klaus Mikealson into a hybrid.

That led her to her sitting outside the Grill at 9:32pm, eating delicious potato skins, waiting for the phone she stole to load. There was something like a film festival going on she thought, but she could not tell. She was just sitting on a bench enjoying the warm night weather.

She was quietly munching on the second round of the food when she heard the phone beginning to start up. She let out a happy hum trying to swallow all of the food she shoved into her mouth. She quickly figures out how to open it and dials a number.

"Who the fuck dares to call me right now? Do you have information on my sister? If not I swear I'll tear the tongue right out of yo-"

"Seb!" Cybele cuts off her oldest triplet from spewing such dangerous threats. Pure silence filled the other end of the phone. She could even hear the noise from somewhere on the other end completely freeze.

"أُخْتي" Sebs' voice completely shifted His voice was soft and awestruck. Cybele nearly started sobbing at her brother's voice, god she missed them both much

"Yes! it's me," she laughed out, she felt tears pool into her eyes. She felt some eyes fall on her as they passed but she could not care.

"Oh you fucking idiot! Are you hurt? Where are you right now?" The questions began flying at her left and right. Her heart swelled at the sound of him.

"I am in Mystic Falls, Virginia. Now before you start to chew me out I-"

"So you went on a suicide mission to kill Klaus, my little nephew informed us after you didn't respond in three days. You really thought you were slick putting a block on tracking yourself huh? Now listen here Cybele Hya-"

"Brother please dont bring out the middle name," Cybele begged as she cut him off from finishing the first syllable of her middle name. She hated hearing that middle name.

"When i get down there we are having a very long discussion of fucking murder plans without a heads up before hand Cybele" Sebs booming voice comes from the phone. Cybele had to stop herself from just crying with relief of hearing her brother as well as the yelling from him. She completely deserved it.

"Give me the phone," She heard from the other end, she recognized it as Pans voice. There was some muffled scuffling and movement from the other end before she heard Geb let out a pained noise.

"Bele?" Pan's broken voice sounded from the other line of the phone. At this, she began to sob freely. Her younger triplet sounded so vulnerable and hurt she couldn't take it

"Yes Bubba it's me," As the tears flowed down her cheeks, she could help but smile. She could care less at the worried and judgment looks from people walking past her park bench staring at her.

"Oh gods Seb it's her!" Pans excited voice shouted through the phone.

"It's her," Seb softly says back. The other end filled with a mix of cries and laughter from Pan, while she faintly heard the hushing of Seb.

"Don't you fucking move we are on out way right now to Mystic Falls. Don't move a damn inch got it?" Seb demanded. Cybele felt herself nodding at his tone, but remembered it was a telephone call.

"Yes please do hurry," Cyebele begged.

"We will be there in three hours," Seb said about hanging up the phone.

"I love you!" Pan quickly calls out.
"I love you too Pan,"

°•♡•°

Cybele was patiently waiting in the park of Mystic Falls, she wasn't sure what happened but when she was outside of the Grill, she heard a gunshot. She bolted away as quickly as she could, she could not get herself into more trouble then trying to go on a rescue mission. There was a whooshing of air beside the bench.

"Hiya Cybele," Katherine Pierce's voice rings through the perfectly silent night Cybele was enjoying. Letting out a sad sigh at her peace fleeting, she turned her head to see the doppelganger smirking at her.

"Out of curiosity and a bet I made myself for a twenty. Vervain?" She asked, now tilting her head to the stars to gaze at the beautiful twinkling light.

"Damon snuck me some while you were dead and strapped to a chair. How did you figure it out?" She asked the shapeshifter.

"I noticed, then guessed the second time I woke up from death, while you were letting me drink,"

A small hum was all that Katherine managed to respond. They sat in silence for a few minutes just gazing at the stars. "You need to leave town immediately, and fast. Stefan gave himself over to Klaus after getting a werewolf bite cure wh-"

At this Cybele shot up from her relaxed sitting position, spinning her body towards Katherine, "Pardon me cure for what now?"

"Klaus's blood is the cure for a werewolf bite. Mother nature's jacked up way to try and balance itself. Anyways not important, Klaus wants to grab you and leave town with him and Stefan."

Cybele froze, of course now he knew she was alive he would force her to follow him. She was not some fucking puppet to you kidnap and drag along only for some sick enertainment. "Why are you telling me this?" she breathlessly asked. She felt as if someone just took a hand and crushed her left lung.

"You helped me escape from Klaus when I was still human, even though you hated my guts," Katherine simply said. Cybele raised an eyebrow at her. She did hate Katherine's guts when she first met her.

"Whatever gives you that idea?" Cybele asked the woman.

"After you are turned, compulsion wears off, and you remember everything. Maybe not original vampire compuslison. Normal vampires like Eliza Montree compulsion wore off the third day of being a vampire," Katherine watched as Cybeles face crumbled at the fact she was found out.

Eliza Montree was a maiden who cleaned at the castle Niklaus was spending his days at when they had found the doppelganger. Eliza was doing her duties when she accidently caught Niklaus having an orgy bloodbath with at least eight women. Niklaus did not catch her too caught up in the feeding, but Cybele who was fighting with Klaus at the time found the girl. Cybele turned the corner and watched Eliza's witness her lover (they were on a break) feed and fuck plently women. Cybele instantly grabbed the sobbing girl and took her away fast before Klaus even heard a peep. The next few weeks were Cybele explaining what the Mikaelsons were. The girl surprisingly took it amazingly and the two became fast friends, while Niklaus decided to court Katherine.

°•♡•°

The sound of Katherines giggles came from Niklaus' bedroom as Cybele and Eliza walked past the hall. Eliza felt Cybele stiffen as she hurriedly walked faster leaving Eliza being dragged by the smaller woman outside.

"Slow down Lady Cybele! " Eliza called regaining her footing.

"I am sorry my dear. Also did I not tell you to simply call me by my name? We are friends." Cybele smiled at the young girl, calming beginning to walk arms linked to the garden section.

"Forgive me, it is a habit." The girl quietly said blushing away from the shapeshifter. Cybele let out a small laugh at the red spreading on her cheeks, she loved teasing the girl. She paused her steps turning to Eliza who had stopped walking and lowered her head to hide her face. Ever so gently Cybele brushed the flowy red hair out of Eliza's face to grasp her chin and tilt it down to look at her. The height difference was very noticeable, considering Cybele was nearly 5 (ish) inches shorter than her.

"L- Lady Cybele!" Eliza squeaked and tried to swat her hand away, but Cybele just lightly tightened her grip and used her other hand to stop her from hitting the hand away. Eliza met Cybele's eyes with an unreadable expression and her face beat red.

"You seemed to be quite flushed dear," Cybele trailed off, fighting off a smile at the taller girl's expression.

"Lady Cybele what if people start-" Eliza tries to say, but she is cut off by Cybele taking her hands off her chin and putting it against her lips.

"My dear, what is my name?"

"Lady Cy-"

"Ah ah ah!" Cybele shaking her head, she removes her hands from her face and plants them on her hips. She yanked her so they were now nearly on top of one another. "Eliza we are friends, no? What do we call each other?"

Eliza rolled her eyes at Cybele's behavior, "By our first names, Cybele," She leaned down and got in her face, giving her a small smile. Cybele let out a small hum wiggling her eyebrows suggestively. Eliza giggled at her expression.

"That is much better," she said as she got onto her tiptoes and met Eliza's lips halfway.

°•♡•°

Okay so new plan, get the fuck out of Mystic Falls. After Katherine practically called Cybele out for technically placing the seeds of doubt in her mind to run away from Niklaus all those years ago, she told her Klaus was going to try and grab her. So she did the reasonable thing and ran.

She had a phone call with Seb and discussed the current situation, to say he was angry was an understatement. After she told the news she heard Pan yelling about holding the phone too tight the glass was starting to break. The plan was now to meet up in West Virginia, near the southeast border at a small bar.

When she had stolen a beaten up red truck from a bar, she did not expect halfway down the road she would hear barking from the back seat. In fact she wasn't even aware of the backseats until then.

"The fuck?" She grumbled trying to peak behind her, while trying to not run off the road. After realizing she wasn't entirely suicidal, and quickly pulled off the highway. The barking subsided when she peaked over the seat and spotted a ball of white and brown fluff.

Looking up at her from a crate on the floor was a tiny white and brown dog, vigorously wagging its tail. It was a Jack Russell Terrier. It's tongue was lolled out of its mouth, the whole body moving as the tail wagged. She was slightly happy to see its tail was not docked. She rushed out of her seat and opened the back door. She opened the very small crate, and slowly lifted her hand towards it to let it smell her. After a few hesitant sniffs the dog stepped out of the cage and licked Cybeles hand.

"Hi baby, what is your name..?" She quietly says checking for the collar but there were no tags. The dog just kept wagging its tail, licking her hand. "Okay you are sitting in the front with me, oh you are a boy!" She quickly picked up the dog and transferred the dog to the front.

Settling into her respective seat at the drivers she watched as he put his hands on the dashboard, completely ready to go.

°•♡•°

"And that is why I am banned from returning to Puru!" Cybele exclaimed, waving a fry around. The dog, that she has named Moose, happily munching on a hamburger patty. They were sitting on the curb at a closed restaurant parking lot. She was surprised to find that Moose was off-leash trained and followed Cybele very closely, and even happily. Suddenly Moose was on his feet, food forgotten, whipping his head around. Cybele felt it as well, it was someone.

"You know Klaus, if I knew you would be so needy of my attention I would have reconsidered not dying in that fire," She sighed trying to pet Moose, but he was growling at the truck. She quickly retracted her hand.

"You wound me love, I believe I am quite contempt," A cocky voice emerged from the back bed of the truck. At this point Moose went to lunge but Cybele quickly wraps her arms around the tiny dog. "I see you have adopted a stray," He eyed the animal, he had clear disgust in his voice. Cybele rolled her eyes and mocked him under her breath. She picked up Moose and walked up to the truck. Klaus was leaning against the side bed of the truck.

Cybele let moose crawl through the open window, and he sat in the driver's seat watching the two.

"What do you want?" She was exhausted, she wanted to see her family.

"Whatever do you mean lo-"

"If you call my love one more time I will literally tear your head off," She gritted out, staring him down. Klaus raised his hands in mock surrender.

"Come with me,"

Cybele nearly burst out laughing at the statement, but she was left blank staring at him. She keeps trying to go and say something but stops herself. "You are joking right? One Thousand years and now you turn delusional?"

"Come with me," He tried again.

"No?" Cybele stated, but it sounded more like a question. In a split second Cybele saw him speed infront of her and stab her with a needle. Her reflexes go into overdrive. She shoves him a solid foot away from her, She rushes to snap his neck, but he beats her grabbing her neck and flicking it to the side.

°•°•°•°♡°•°•°•°

NOTES:

Eliza Montree is played by the wonderful, Deborah Ann Woll!!

Yall I'm so sorry for disappearing on you guys for a whole week. I've been experiencing some mental health things and I couldnt bring myself to write, and I'm so sorry.

I'm sorry, but here is a new chapter! Also new character alert!!!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2.7K 133 6
-๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—น ๐Ž๐‘ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ฆ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ...
22.1K 885 15
๐€๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐š ๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Œ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐œ ๐…๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ ๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ฐ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐š๐ง...
21.8K 956 9
๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ง ๐’๐ญ๐ž๐Ÿ๐š๐ง๐ข๐š ๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ง ๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ž๐œ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐’๐ญ๐ž...
887K 20.8K 143
- โ๐š ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฐ๐จ๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ง๐จ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ, ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฑ๐ข๐ง๐ โž โœจ๐Ÿบ โ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ค. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ...