•balance• reylo au

forcebond

**alternate ending to tros** after the fall of the first order, everything seemed to regain purpose and bala... Еще

hello!!
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
Authors Note
X
XI
XII
XIII
wow!!
XIV
XV
thank you thank you!!
XVI
XVIII
XIX
XX

XVII

32 2 16
forcebond

Leiana

My mind felt like a prison, every waking moment was spent worrying about who was trying to kill me. I felt like I had a target on my back, I couldn't even enjoy my time here. Issac was starting to annoy me for no reason at all, it was like my heart stopped when I saw him and not in a good way. Something about him was making me feel unsafe and weird, our force bond was starting to feel unbalanced and it was stressful. 

What was the force telling me? Why was it leading me away from him?

I used my current time away from Issac to try and discover if there was anything on this in the texts we brought. I flipped through pages after pages, volumes after volumes, before I found anything that was related to what I was looking for.

The title of the chapter was "Force Connections; bounded for good or evil?" 

It immediately stood out to me so I continued reading;

When the concept of force bonds and connections between those who are force sensitive, it changed everything that was thought about the force. It was not only what made up our connection to the living, dead, nature, light, and darkness; it connected us to each other. People used this as an outlet to help find their "soulmates" or their forever companions; but that poses the question..are these bonds always good or can they create more destruction and heartbreak?

Interesting...

There is a famous duo that were a dyad in the force; meaning that they are connected as two force sensitive individuals, making them one with the force. They are unnamed but the most well known between the Jedi, Sith, and everyone in between. The story goes; they both came from the same planet and were friends for their entire adolescence, when they both turned eighteen though they felt more connected than ever. They each started appearing in each others dreams, they felt what the other felt, and knew when they were close to each other. It was strange, until they found out about dyads. People thought they were so amazing, they were seen as "all powerful" and "soulmates", nobody thought they could do any harm. 

Soon though, the constant praise started to get to their heads, so they turned against everyone and burned down their entire village. They killed multiple people and left everyone shocked, they soon ran away and left their village to parish. Everyone was shocked and thought that they both turned against the light and goodness of their own hearts; turns out though that it was entirely one sided. It was conspired by only of the people who forced the other to go along with it, coercing them into thinking that they were all powerful and this was for the greater good. 

It caused a scandal throughout the galaxy; everyone believed that dyads were connected in morals, mind, and body yet this challenged all that they thought they knew. It made the existence of dyads more interesting and dangerous, knowing that someone could so easily manipulate their partner because of their connection. Moral of the story; don't always rely on your dyad, people can manipulate each other way too easily, especially when you connected in every way.  

Wow..this changes everything; I thought since we were connected, Issac and I would be on the same page with everything. 

What if he wasn't the person I thought?

----------------------------------------------------------------

I spent hours just walking aimlessly around the island trying to understand the insanity of this situation, I ran away with someone who I only met a couple of weeks earlier. 

Our force bond doesn't mean shit, I know nothing  about this guy and now I'm alone with him on a secluded island. How could I be so fucking stupid?

I hadn't been paying much attention to where I was walking, until I came to this massive cave. It was completely dark...yet intriguing. Against my better judgement I walked into the dark abyss, my mind screaming at me not to go in but I ignored it. I was curious and I felt like it was calling to me somehow.

It was as dark inside as it appeared, so I did what I promised I wouldn't do, I took out the lightsaber my mom gave me and ignited it. The blue light gave me an instant sense of calm as I used it to light my path. There were markings on the cave walls surrounding me, I walked towards them, my hand lightly grazed them. As I ran my hands across the markings; the meaning of them unknown to me, I felt an instant shiver run throughout my entire body. I was jolted backwards, my entire body being thrown against the wall opposite to me. 

Fuck, that hurt.  

I slowly stood up, rubbing my head to try and give it some relief. That was when I saw four people standing facing away from me. I felt an instant warmth as I started to walk closer to them, I don't know if it was the fact that I got thrown against a wall or not but I swear a blue light radiated off of them. I picked up my lightsaber from off the ground and continued to advance towards them, keeping my lightsaber close to my side. 

"H-Hello? Who are you?" I said, as commanding as I could with my voice shaking. 

Suddenly they all turned around, smiling and looking at me. I almost cried when I saw who they were. 

In front of me was my grandma, grandpa, my great-grandfather, and the great Obi-wan Kenobi. 

"Hello Leiana, It is amazing to finally meet you" My grandmother said, coming close to me, her hand lightly touching my cheek. A single tear fell from my eyes, I could feel her hand on my cheek. 

"Grandma, You-you are here" I said, my voice shaking.

"Yes Leiana, all of us are here to help you" She said, wiping my tears and smiling warmly.

 "What do you mean?" I said, looking at all of them curiously

They looked at each other, finally great-grandpa spoke up.

"Leiana, we fear that the person you are with on this island is dangerous. We have all sensed a great darkness and disturbance growing inside of him for some time, now it is becoming too strong too quickly." He said with a sigh, clearly this was upsetting him. I assume it was bringing back too many old memories for him. 

"Issac? Is he the one that I have been having visions about?"

"Yes, we came to warn you Leiana. You need to leave this island as soon as possible, if not then we fear you could be in great danger." Obi Wan said, his tone more serious than the others. 

"But..how could I just leave? We are connected, wouldn't he be able to find me?" I said, my mind racing with a million thoughts. 

"That is always an issue, but if you train hard enough you can learn to block your thoughts from him. It is possible if you put the work in" Grandma said, her focus changing on me to the lightsaber on my hip.

"Wow, I haven't seen that lightsaber since I stopped training myself, I knew it would be used for good. You have the history of strong Jedi running through your veins Leiana, I know you can do this. We will be here whenever you need us, just call out to us and we will answer" She said.

"Thank you, I promise I won't let you all down." I said, I could feel my chest already getting heavy at the idea of leaving.

"You got this kid, you are one hell of a pilot and a Jedi so I know you are going to be great." My grandpa said, his words meaning the most to me. All I ever wanted was to see him and get his approval. I took a deep breathe and before I could say anything else; There was a burst of wind and they were gone. 

I just spoke to some of the best Jedis and people in the galaxy and all I could think of was Issac. I walked aimlessly out of the cave, my mind foggy. As soon as my feet hit the grass in front of me, I fell to my knees and broke down. I don't know why I cried and screamed but I did, I felt like my entire world was turned on its axis. Nothing about this was going to be easy. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOHHHHH SCANDAL!!! 

Did you guys know it was going to be Issac in her visions??

I hope I surprised you all, also I hope you guys enjoyed the cameo of the icons themselves! 

I have everything planned for this book, so expect some twists and turns as we get closer to the end !!

Do you guys have any predictions, if so let me know!

Expect another chapter soon, remember to vote and comment <3

Thanks for reading and stay safe loves xx

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

910K 20.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
216K 10.1K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
201K 7K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
Doors open. ash

Фанфик

547K 8.4K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...