Barnyard ( My Style )

By SkylarPKeeney

A Spoof Parody of Nick's movie Barnyard 2006 More

Cast
Roll Call
Hill Surfing
Meeting
Lecture
Goofing Off
Sonic Meets Amy
Night Party !
Night Shift
Boombastic & Sonic's Song
Pizza Guy
I Won't Back Down
Scourge's Arrival
Chuck vs Scourge & The Deadly 6
Chuck's Funeral
Choosing A New Leader
Jemima Cheers Sonic Up
Partying at Daylight/ Wild Taz
Busted
Sonic Tricks Carl
Mushu & Tails Watch The Girls
Boy Tipping
Joyriding
Officer Chase
Sonic x Amy
Sonic Confronts Scourge
Sonic Visits Chuck's Grave
Rescuing The Ladies
The Final Battle
Motorcycles
The Birth of Charles
Shego's Hair Goes Crazy
Barnyard Bop

Leaving/ Kidnapped

119 3 1
By SkylarPKeeney

The next morning , Sonic is speaking privately with Manic outside of the barn.

Sonic- Hank will handle everything , everything will be fine.

Manic- ( Trying to process what he said ) Whoa whoa whoa whoa , wait ! Wh-what are you talking about ?

Sonic- ( Sternly ) Can you not say a word ? I don't want to make a big thing about this.

Manic- ( Pause ) HEY , EVERYBODY ! SONIC IS LEAVING THE BARNYARD !!!

Everyone hears what the rowdy hedgehog said and gathered up , shocked , and sad as they talk amongst themselves , asking or wondering if they did something wrong. Sonic just rolls his eyes as he makes his ways to the barn doors. But Manic stops him.

Manic- Son , seriously. Y--you and we w-we like best friends. ( Crushed ) We're ... We're brothers.

Sonic- ( Glares ) No , Manic It's over ! ( Faces the animals ) I'm leaving , alright ? No big whoop ! Continue your day !

Mushu- Come on , Sonic. W-we'll do what you say.

Sonic- That's the point , okay , I don't want you to doo what I say. I don't want any of you to listen to me.

Tails- Don't listen to him!

Everyone covers their ears.

Sonic- Stop doing what I say !

Everyone uncovers their ears.

Big Mac- ( Confused ) Okay , what you saying is , you'll say what we don't do what you say ?

Sonic- ( Points at his nose ) Dead bee.

Big Mac- ( Notices ) Oh.

Big Mac blows his nose and the bee quickly flies away.

Big Mac- Again , alive !

Sonic- Hank , you're in charge. Get the dogs together. You guys can handle everything than I ever could.

Hank- Sure , Sonic. If you say.

Sonic- I got my own life to lead , alright ? O don't belong here anymore !

With that said , Sonic enters in the barnyard as Manic tries not to cry as his only brother's gonna leave.

As Sonic makes it to his pen , he takes out a red and white backpack and starts to pack his stuff until he hears a familiar voice.

???- Hey.

Sonic looks behind him and sees Amy.

Sonic- Hey.

Amy- ( Concerned ) What happened , Sonic ? And please don't say "Nothing".

Sonic- ( Heaves a deep sigh ) Look , it's complicated.

Amy- If you're hurting , let me help. I like to help.

Sonic- ( Turns around ) You wanna know what happened ? I froze , okay ? Last night... I didn't run the criminals off . I couldn't do anything. Th--they're gonna come back tonight and I can't protect anyone. Everyone here , they all trust me. And I can't protect every single one of them !

Sonic , out of stress , he slams his fist on a beam , making Amy flinch. But , that didn't stop her from placing her hand on his tense shoulder , making it relax a little.

Amy- Sonic , the best leader isn't the biggest or the strongest... The best leader is the one who cares the most.

Sonic lets go of the beam before he looks at Amy with a grateful glance.

Sonic- That's a nice thought , Amy. That's... A really nice thought.

Sonic bends down and picks up his bag before closing it.

Sonic- But I'll tell you one thing. I am REALLY gonna miss Sally.

Amy giggles for a brief second before her smile falters into a frown as she looks at her feet. After presumably thinking about something , Amy looks at Sonic with a genuine and careful glow.

Amy- Okay , if this is what you have to do , I understand. I just want to let you know : Even if you do leave... I believe in you

Amy then plants a warm and soft kiss on the blue hedgehog's cheek before she leaves.

After Sonic got himself together , he heads out of the barn. But before he could take another step , he heard one of his friend's voice.

???- Hey ,  Sonic !  Sonic !

Sonic turns to his left and sees Mushu running towards him as he attempts to breath fire. Sonic sets his bag down and kneels to the red dragon's height.

Sonic- Alright , Mushu ! Take it easy . Wh--what's the matter ?

Mushu- ( Frantically ) Th-they took... We gotta... Come on !

Mushu runs to the back with Sonic to where the girls' bunkhouse is. They everyone crowding around.

Mushu- I got him , you guys !

Sonic runs over to Hank , who's being talked to by the frantic Rarity , Petunia , Giggles , Cassandra , and Victoria.

Hank- Sonic , the criminals ! It just happened ! They took Demeter , Bombalurina--( They look inside to see half of the bunkhouse is messed up) Maybe 6--7-- I don't know ! They never gone out in the day before.

Sonic- ( Realizes , to himself ) They weren't even expecting me until tonight. They played me.

Hank- What ?

Sonic- Nothing .

Amy , who was talking to Mushu , looks at Sonic with a worried look.

Amy- Sonic ? They took Jemima.

Sonic silently gasps. They kidnapped his little kitten friend too. He looks down in shame as Knuckles leans against the bunkhouse with his arms crossed and looks ahead of him.

Knuckles- You know , those criminals are strong.

Sonic perks his head up and opens his eyes before he looks at his echidna friend.

Sonic- What ?

Knuckles- Them criminals. They're strong. I was just wondering what a stronger man might do.

Sonic then looks around him to see his friends and the rest of the barn animals talking distinctively to others. His eyes then land on Amy ,

whose emerald eyes stare at him , apparently pleading him to help his friends. Sonic quickly realizes that he's the man of the barnyard now. And he's gotta do something to protect his herd. Sonic glares in determination as he faces Knuckles.

Sonic- You'd look after things ?

Knuckles- ( Smiles promisingly ) Be proud to.

Sonic- ( Glares ahead ) I'll be back.

Sonic courageously leaves the barnyard . Amy and the others stare in surprise , bewildered , and concerned. Decided to back up his brother , Manic rushes up next to him , looking serious as well.

Manic- I'm going too !

Sonic- No , Manic. Stay here.

Manic- You can't do this alone ! They could kill you !

Sonic- Yeah. I guess they could.

Sonic places his brother on a nearby tree branch , hanging by his coat as everyone watches him leave , solo as he goes to save some girls.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 134 23
Donkey: "Jesse", What Kind Of Movie/Wattpad Book Title is That? All (But Donkey):Oh Brother.... Donkey: What About....Lukas, That's a Way Better Titl...
1.2K 10 2
Just creepy mlp Re written making the pony's opposite genders but they aren't exactly the same
8.3K 248 36
these are Oneshots from Billie Bust Up. Didn't want a Poppy Playtime repeat so I'm keeping this book separate from the canon Sonicphobia universe.
9K 137 9
After watching the new Mario movie, it was amazing to see one of my favorite Nintendo mascots to have a brand-new movie of his along with his brother...